PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: open to trade D'Bust..

spursistan
01-29-2016, 02:11 AM
The bust reality starting to dawn on the Lakers :lol..

apalisoc_9
01-29-2016, 03:31 AM
Russell is a fine player in a bad situation. Hes shown flashes. In a good environment hed be a decent player. Id trade the spurs first and second for him tbh.

Mal
01-29-2016, 03:37 AM
Russell is a fine player in a bad situation. Hes shown flashes. In a good environment hed be a decent player. Id trade the spurs first and second for him tbh.

Risky, he was couple months within Lakers organization. Damages done could be beyond repair.

~O~
01-29-2016, 03:46 AM
THe Lakers...will never learn

99 Problems
01-29-2016, 04:13 AM
We should ring Mitch and offer the first 2 seasons of Red Mamba's coaching career. Naturally after that he reverts to San Untune. :music:music:bking:chestbump

Splits
01-29-2016, 10:41 AM
"Byron Scott is not a D'Angelo Russel fan.

Byron Scott does not like D'Angelo Russell. He's not happy with his attitude in the locker room. He's not happy with him at all.

He's an average athlete.... He struggles a lot athletically"

http://www.120sports.com/video/v163087674/lakers-shopping-russell

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

spursistan
01-29-2016, 12:28 PM
I actually give credence to this info/rumor..The Lakers will keep on trying to cut corners on the way back to contention..They don't have the neither the stomach nor the competence to build through the draft or develop on the margins...With Kobe gone, expect them to go after more "names" (even soon to be washed-up types like Melo).

baseline bum
01-29-2016, 12:50 PM
Makes sense, Lakers need a vet or two for their playoff push now that we're nearing the allstar break.

Buddy Mignon
01-29-2016, 02:08 PM
How is this guy a bust when he's having a better season than Rookie Tony Parker and he's by far the best guard in his draft class.

midnightpulp
01-29-2016, 02:18 PM
How is this guy a bust when he's having a better season than Rookie Tony Parker and he's by far the best guard in his draft class.

Parker averaged 15 and 5 on 45% in the playoffs his rookie year.

What's D-bust been doing besides padding stats in garbage time?

He'll be decent, like I said, Andre Miller level, but he's no game changer. He's a goddamn sloth by today's NBA standards.

"He gets overwhelmed athletically."

- Byron Scott.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-29-2016, 02:22 PM
Lakers will likely become the Knicks of the last 15 years for the forseeable future.

DPG21920
01-29-2016, 03:11 PM

:lol Can you ever be serious. Just one stretch of quality serious posting would be just great.

TheGreatYacht
01-29-2016, 03:54 PM
I'm kind of starting to feel pity for the Lolkers... Let's help them out and trade Ray McCallum for D'Bust

Raven
01-29-2016, 03:56 PM
D'Angelo Russell said that he is still learning how to play point guard.
"I've never really played point guard in my life," Russell said. "I went to college, I was a basketball player and I played every position. I got to this level and point guard was just thrown at me, so it's something you've got to adjust to. It's the hardest position in this league. I'd rather it be hard now than later. I'll figure it out." Russell has struggled lately, but the good news is that he is expected to start at point guard after the All-Star break and should have more minutes coming his way. Stick with him. Jan 29 - 12:30 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Stalin
01-29-2016, 05:43 PM
D-bust getting ethered. :lmao:lmao

Dancelot
01-29-2016, 06:08 PM
I'm kind of starting to feel pity for the Lolkers... Let's help them out and trade Ray McCallum for D'Bust
I don't know dude, that's kind of a ripoff. Lakers would probably need to throw in a first rounder.

TheGreatYacht
01-29-2016, 06:17 PM
I don't know dude, that's kind of a ripoff. Lakers would probably need to throw in a first rounder.
Na man, let them have the pick. They've already tried their hardest to secure the number 1 pick by signing Kobe to that disgusting contract... It'll be even funnier when they end up getting the #2 pick when the lottery comes despite having the worst record in the league :lol

Do you think Julian would be a risk willing to take if we give them Matt Bonner? They can have our Stretch 4, and they give us their Stretch Mark 4. It's been a long time since the Lolkers had a mamba with a positive +/-

01-29-2016, 06:26 PM
The only way this bust makes it in the league is if he becomes an elite shooter to offset his lack of athleticism

:lmao 32% from three

Buddy Mignon
01-29-2016, 06:28 PM
Parker averaged 15 and 5 on 45% in the playoffs his rookie year.

He'll be decent, like I said, Andre Miller level, but he's no game changer. He's a goddamn sloth by today's NBA standards.

"He gets overwhelmed athletically."

- Byron Scott.

You better check again. Parkers rookie season he put up 9/4/2 on 41% shooting. By his 3rd season he was putting niggas on notice. I expect Russell to be a better player than Parker. We will land Simmons or my nigga Buddy in the draft and go from there. Don't hate on me lil nigga... I'll be here to remind you of how stupid you were to be sucking on Retard's cock when Russ is balling.

Raven
01-29-2016, 06:29 PM
You better check again. Parkers rookie season he put up 9/4/2 on 41% shooting. By his 3rd season he was putting niggas on notice. I expect Russell to be a better player than Parker. We will land Simmons or my nigga Buddy in the draft and go from there. Don't hate on me lil nigga... I'll be here to remind you of how stupid you were to be sucking on Retard's cock when Russ is balling.
well then you're fucking retarded.. sorry man ..

Obstructed_View
01-29-2016, 10:17 PM

He's learning from the master.

ducks
01-29-2016, 10:33 PM
Would u trade Simons and a pick for him
3 years he could take over for tp

DeRozan m8
01-29-2016, 10:42 PM

Has a team ever made you laugh more in one season?

SAGirl
01-29-2016, 11:03 PM

Risky, he was couple months within Lakers organization. Damages done could be beyond repair.

I would take him, not for kawhi or LMA... but for others and/or picks. The report the price tag is high, makes it very unlikely for us

But, he's still young enough to not be beyond repair, and we will be out Manu soon, and Tony not soon later.
Frankly I like his shot more than anything, which is perfect for our system, and his size. The fact he's a passer is also desirable for our system.

I remember pre draft 2015 there were reports RC went to see one of his college games. I think Spurs definitely liked him although he was supremely out of reach, just due diligence maybe.

I have only watched him in the Lakers two games against us, but he went off in both.

midnightpulp
01-30-2016, 12:37 AM
Murdered by Auscrub Rivers tonight :lol

midnightpulp
01-30-2016, 12:39 AM

Playoffs

:lol Regular season.

Post D'Bust's playoff stats. I'll wait.

Mnky
01-30-2016, 12:51 AM
Lakerfan, is he really a struggle athletically? I thought he lacked explosion before the draft but its hard to tell those things sometimes off college vids. I thought he had been doing alright in that regard.

RsxPiimp
01-30-2016, 01:48 AM
^^^ he definitely lacked the explosive first step most elite guards has/had but i think he'll be fine. he's really crafty with elite ball handling skills, has great court vision, a true a finesse player which is necessary to effectively run the point in this league. also, he's 19 with virtually no proper conditioning to start the season (he was injured during his first preseason camp). d'angelo's athleticism isn't even his biggest weakness tbh. he really needs to work on his shooting and get his confidence back.

he has tons of potential.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SlowFragrantDogwoodclubgall.gif

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/5868395/Russ_assist.0.gif

http://i.imgur.com/BSoP4nD.gif

https://giant.gfycat.com/ParallelLikableBlacklemur.gif

Spurtacular
01-30-2016, 02:24 AM

Well, it's no Kawhi for Ariza or Beal; I'll say that.

Spurtacular
01-30-2016, 02:26 AM

Has a team ever made you laugh more in one season?

What year did Kobe lose to the Suns after going up 3-1; and Game 7 was a laughing stock. Actually, been a lot of games like that, too. Vs the Mavs, Celts, Spurs, etc.

Raven
01-30-2016, 07:47 AM
I would take him, not for kawhi or LMA... but for others and/or picks. The report the price tag is high, makes it very unlikely for us

But, he's still young enough to not be beyond repair, and we will be out Manu soon, and Tony not soon later.
Frankly I like his shot more than anything, which is perfect for our system, and his size. The fact he's a passer is also desirable for our system.

I remember pre draft 2015 there were reports RC went to see one of his college games. I think Spurs definitely liked him although he was supremely out of reach, just due diligence maybe.

I have only watched him in the Lakers two games against us, but he went off in both.
that explains a lot

UZER
01-30-2016, 09:17 AM

And you expected the lakers to make the playoffs. You're nothing but comic relief here. :lol

DMC
01-30-2016, 10:12 AM
Danny Green was dancing on the sidelines with James. He seems ok. Russell would be a good addition to a team that develops young talent. D league Russell we'll call him.

Raven
01-30-2016, 10:23 AM
Danny Green was dancing on the sidelines with James. He seems ok. Russell would be a good addition to a team that develops young talent. D league Russell we'll call him.
he doesn't have the talent though

DMC
01-30-2016, 10:41 AM
he doesn't have the talent though
We don't that. He very well could have the talent. That's often hard to determine from that bastardized system they have in Staples.

Raven
01-30-2016, 11:07 AM
We don't that. He very well could have the talent. That's often hard to determine from that bastardized system they have in Staples.

he doesn't, it's obvious. He is dumb, lacks vision, is unathletic and is not a good shooter. He can work on the shooting, get better at reading the offence and defense, but that's still creating a player out of nothing. You have a better bet to do something with someone like mudiay who at least has physical abilities.

SAGirl
01-30-2016, 02:03 PM
that explains a lot
Yes, it probably does. 2 game sample lol

TheGreatYacht
01-30-2016, 03:39 PM