PDA

View Full Version : NBA: "He Should Have Been Selected for the AS Game"

DMC
01-29-2016, 10:21 AM
I am tired of hearing and reading this shit from media faces. Every year the shit starts, as if every decent player should be in the All Star game. No, Pau Gasol didnt earn anything. Its a fucking exhibition game, and the same faces need to stop adding those selections to the accolades of individual players. Its a selection, not an accomplishment. Zaza/Kobe/Melo is all the evidence you need.

Killakobe81
01-29-2016, 10:35 AM
I am tired of hearing and reading this shit from media faces. Every year the shit starts, as if every decent player should be in the All Star game. No, Pau Gasol didnt earn anything. Its a fucking exhibition game, and the same faces need to stop adding those selections to the accolades of individual players. Its a selection, not an accomplishment. Zaza/Kobe/Melo is all the evidence you need.

I agree with you on this. It's a fun (sometimes) fan game. The selection by the coaches ... I get the butthurt a little more ... but because the fans often screw up the starters someone gets snubbed. But again wgaf?

Only value is a "snub" might make some players work harder to prove a point ...but hopefully not to their team's detriment.

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2016, 10:38 AM
lillard posting empty stats on portland, his fans thinks he got shafted

starters is all a popularity contest
bench voted by coaches, they look at team standings man, no way they select some scrub from a bottom feeder team

Buddy Mignon
01-29-2016, 02:10 PM

Lol... look at you defending Jim.

DMC
01-29-2016, 05:50 PM
Lol... look at you defending Jim.

Don't squint you'll go blind.

Koolaid_Man
01-29-2016, 05:56 PM

Stop crying pussy.....What do you think MVP awards are ya big dummy :lmao

It's a selection too :lol

DMC
01-29-2016, 06:38 PM
Stop crying pussy.....What do you think MVP awards are ya big dummy :lmao

It's a selection too :lol

That's fine. I don't care who didn't win it though.

I don't care to read "James Harden should have won MVP" or "Crayon Green should have won DPoY" but even less about some fan vote or someone who didn't really do anything being left out of an exhibition game. MVPs are based on actual games, you need to do something to get those.