PDA

View Full Version : Sixers lost by 3 to the Warriors....

spursistan
01-30-2016, 07:24 PM
and we got our shit pushed in like an 'effin scrub team :depressed...we surely aren't that bad, no?

On serious note, leave the match up minutiae aside, the Spurs need to bring the required intensity against a Warriors team that gets up to the big games.

We can't be the team that plays dumb and scared. they are the one with an inherent sloppiness in their style that need to be punished..ie. (the turnovers variable)..

UNT Eagles 2016
01-30-2016, 07:26 PM
Home and away a huge underrated factor to remember before sensationalizing. Oracle is the greatest fortress in sports, but take that away from them and they're beatable.

daslicer
01-30-2016, 07:28 PM
Can't take this game seriously. Warriors didn't the Sixers seriously they slacked off and still won. The reason they blew out the spurs was because they were super hyped to play them.

Mikeanaro
01-30-2016, 07:33 PM
Warriors are not that great, right now we are in a rare season where there are only 3 good teams, thats why this Spurs squad is projecting 70 wins.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-30-2016, 07:35 PM
Warriors are not that great, right now we are in a rare season where there are only 3 good teams, thats why this Spurs squad is projecting 70 wins.

Wouldn't count out the obvious best team in the East out yet even with a new inexperienced coach. They still have the best player in the world, another top 10-15 player, and an armada of high-percentage shooters.

skulls138
01-30-2016, 07:40 PM

Wouldn't count out the obvious best team in the East out yet even with a new inexperienced coach. They still have the best player in the world, another top 10-15 player, and an armada of high-percentage shooters....and a new coach. Experienced or not, does he know how to motivate the team? He may.

SpurPadre
01-30-2016, 07:50 PM
Meh, they were up by 19 at the end of 3 and took their foot off the gas for a bit. Still, unlike his mentor, Brett Brown didn't waive the white flag early and kept pushing his team to not give up. Not a knock on Pop, just an observation on Brown taking a different approach...then again, the Sixers don't have to worry about mileage at the end of the season. Still, you have to like the fight they showed today at the end, even if the Warriors let it happen.

Mikeanaro
01-30-2016, 07:54 PM

Wouldn't count out the obvious best team in the East out yet even with a new inexperienced coach. They still have the best player in the world, another top 10-15 player, and an armada of high-percentage shooters.
It could be 4 but coach Lebron is shooting himself in the foot, the new inexperienced coach is not gonna do any favors to him, and I bet real experienced coaches would have killed to work with him in the past but for some reason he always wants ¨yes sir¨ kinda coaches.

Uriel
01-30-2016, 07:55 PM
Warriors are not that great
Not this take again :rolleyes

Mikeanaro
01-30-2016, 07:58 PM
Not this take again :rolleyes
Hey, I have arguments what are yours? loving the new Heatles/OKC? huh?

Spurtacular
01-30-2016, 08:03 PM
Spurs looked like utter sh** and we're still a run away from making it a game in the 3rd. I'm not too down about the Warriors being that good. I'm down about the Spurs playing that turible, tbh.

boutons_deux
01-30-2016, 08:05 PM
Warriors won, score doesn't matter

SpurPadre
01-30-2016, 08:08 PM
To add insult to injury, they won by GW shot with 0.4 left in the game...fucking assholes.

Hoops Czar
01-30-2016, 08:11 PM
Trying to find a silver lining when there's none to be found :lol. It's tough to maintain a near invincible level for an entire 82 game season. At some point, you're going to have a letdown. Unfortunately, the Warriors win those games too.

PublicOption
01-30-2016, 08:12 PM
the gsw's only shot 2 ft's............ALL GAME. WTF. :lol nba......LOL.

offset formation
01-30-2016, 08:27 PM
Home and away a huge underrated factor to remember before sensationalizing. Oracle is the greatest fortress in sports, but take that away from them and they're beatable.

Stupid fucking post...it doesn't matter if they're beatable on the road if they are unbeatable at home. Road goes through Dubville.

james evans
01-30-2016, 08:28 PM
are you guys gonna continue to make 20 threads a day based off of a regular seson loss against the warriors? shit..

SpursforSix
01-30-2016, 08:31 PM
Warriors won, score doesn't matter

Yep. Win is a win in the NBA. Probably the best thing for GSW. Got a wake up call and still get the W.

SpursFan86
01-30-2016, 08:34 PM
How long have you been watching basketball? It's one game in the regular season. Anything can happen :lol The '96 Bulls lost to a 20-win Raptors team.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-30-2016, 08:41 PM
Stupid fucking post...it doesn't matter if they're beatable on the road if they are unbeatable at home. Road goes through Dubville.
I could easily see GSW going 41–0 at home in the regular season and unbeaten at home in the playoffs, too. It's just a question of, will they lose enough on the road to allow the door to open for us to overtake them.

Stabula
01-30-2016, 09:16 PM
I could easily see GSW going 41–0 at home in the regular season and unbeaten at home in the playoffs, too. It's just a question of, will they lose enough on the road to allow the door to open for us to overtake them.

stfu apalisoc_9

Seventyniner
01-30-2016, 09:54 PM
Yep. Win is a win in the NBA. Probably the best thing for GSW. Got a wake up call and still get the W.

You'd be surprised how many people agree with this and yet still melted down over the Spurs' margin of loss on Monday.

SpursforSix
01-30-2016, 10:01 PM
You'd be surprised how many people agree with this and yet still melted down over the Spurs' margin of loss on Monday.

Yeah...but it was ugly. I think it made the point that Curry is close to unstoppable when he plays like that. Which seems to be well more than 4/7.

ViceCity86
01-30-2016, 11:19 PM
Watched entire game.The Warriors couldn't finish them off.Credit the Sixers.GS had their big guns at 6 minute mark and couldn't seal the deal til the very end.Might cost GS vs Knicks.I'll be at MSG tomorrow night.Can't wait.