PDA

View Full Version : Simmons is greater then manu

ducks
01-30-2016, 10:14 PM
That is all

Gagnrath
01-30-2016, 10:30 PM
No Simmons is currently far more athletic than 38 y/o Manu. Manu still has better vision and better ball handling shooting is fairly even though Manu suffers there at times from tired legs. Simmons is at times fast enough to cover for mistakes at times though.

steeledl
01-30-2016, 11:11 PM
Without a doubt.

steeledl
01-30-2016, 11:12 PM
No Simmons is currently far more athletic than 38 y/o Manu. Manu still has better vision and better ball handling shooting is fairly even though Manu suffers there at times from tired legs. Simmons is at times fast enough to cover for mistakes at times though.

The problem with Manu is he thinks he should shoot contested 3's with time on the shot clock.... which makes him MUCH worse of a shooter.

Kool Bob Love
01-30-2016, 11:12 PM
Hopefully Simmons doesn't turnover the ball 8 times in the finals.

ceperez
01-30-2016, 11:20 PM
Manu is a liability if he keeps trying to use his athleticism to attempt to score.

Proxy
01-30-2016, 11:23 PM
remember that time Simmons ran the offense?

Proxy
01-30-2016, 11:26 PM
but yeah, I like Simmons a lot. Him and West have that 90s attitude, like Jax did.

ElNono
01-30-2016, 11:36 PM
I like Simms a lot, tbh... wouldn't be surprised to see him start over Green and the Spurs trying to move that contract in a deal mid-season, tbh...

TheGreatYacht
01-30-2016, 11:41 PM
I like Simms a lot, tbh... wouldn't be surprised to see him start over Green and the Spurs trying to move that contract in a deal mid-season, tbh...
If we trade Simmons, we won't have a good SG on the team. Hope you meant Danny's contract

ElNono
01-30-2016, 11:43 PM
If we trade Simmons, we won't have a good SG on the team. Hope you meant Danny's contract

Yeah, I meant Danny's contract. That's a sizeable contract (alongside Patty) to get something juicy back.

steeledl
01-30-2016, 11:54 PM
Yeah, I meant Danny's contract. That's a sizeable contract (alongside Patty) to get something juicy back.

Those are the two players I'd be willing to move. I'd like to get a PG who can defend.... Dream is Avery Bradley but that wont happen. Been trying to rack my brain for guys we could get for either or both of those guys.

TheGreatYacht
01-31-2016, 12:04 AM
Yeah like steeled said, him and Patty are playing with fire. Spurs went over the LT with this roster, don't think Holt won't push RC to do something.

Him, Patty, Anderson, McCallum and Bonner are probably the only realistic pieces I would picture getting moved. Diaw is getting there too, low key.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 12:44 AM
I'm just hoping Simmons takes Patty's job just like Stephen Jackson took Steve Smith's job mid-season. Manu has his Turnobili moments but he can still give the team a good 20 minutes. Diaw should also get his shyt together before Fathead takes his minutes.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 12:47 AM
Yeah like steeled said, him and Patty are playing with fire. Spurs went over the LT with this roster, don't think Holt won't push RC to do something.

Him, Patty, Anderson, McCallum and Bonner are probably the only realistic pieces I would picture getting moved. Diaw is getting there too, low key.

Diaw could get Malik Rose'd for a rim protector in the offseason: Tiago:lol (Diaw's contract is only guaranteed for 3 mill so it could come in handy if the Hawks want to sign a max player like Whiteside)

TheGreatYacht
01-31-2016, 12:51 AM
Diaw could get Malik Rose'd for a rim protector in the offseason: Tiago:lol
What is Brandan Wright up to nowadays? It says he's only played 7 games with the Grizz... JaMychal take his spot?

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 12:53 AM
What is Brandan Wright up to nowadays? It says he's only played 7 games with the Grizz... JaMychal take his spot?

He got injured, dude is fragile as fuck & has never been able to play more than 20 minutes a game.:lol (He is also a garbage post defender)

If Pop wants a rugged player then they could explore swapping Taj for Diaw since Portis is redundant w/ Taj.