PDA

View Full Version : Manure....

hater
01-30-2016, 10:27 PM
:lol dude sucks. Been finished for a few years yet every fall Pop dusts that turd and forges his signature so he can keep playing another season :lol

Why? Why???

He could have easily retired and we could have brought back Beli imo. Why??????

TheGreatYacht
01-30-2016, 10:29 PM
Cowboys defense could've stopped Manu tonight, tbh. The Hispanic savior will keep getting passes though

hater
01-30-2016, 10:30 PM
Hispanic heritage Contract tbqh

Shame on that kinda stuff

SuperCam
01-30-2016, 10:32 PM
was it craterface or BDuIford who chose him over Beli? smh :bang

TheGreatYacht
01-30-2016, 10:34 PM
A couple of weeks left in the deadline, hopefully we can get another SG on the team that's as good as Simmons

ElNono
01-30-2016, 10:36 PM
Non-Issue

He'll rest well Sunday, ready to go Monday...

hater
01-30-2016, 10:42 PM
Non-Issue

And suck the rest of the season.....

ElNono
01-30-2016, 10:43 PM
And suck the rest of the season.....

It's ok, we just need to avoid the Grizzlies, amirite?

TheGreatYacht
01-30-2016, 10:44 PM
As much shit as Parker and Kawhi get for that Clippers series, no one really mentions Manu having one of the worst playoff performances of all time....

Austin Rivers. Austin Fucking Rivers went off on him

Pauleta14
01-30-2016, 10:46 PM
Who's the idiot that thought Manu wouldn't have that kind of games?

It's a given, same for Tony... I'm more surprised by his better than expected 1st part of the season!

He'll be fine, Pop is gonna rest him, manage his minutes for the PO.

ElNono
01-30-2016, 10:47 PM
As much shit as Parker and Kawhi get for that Clippers series, no one really mentions Manu having one of the worst playoff performances of all time....

Austin Rivers. Austin Fucking Rivers went off on him

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247098

ElNono
01-30-2016, 10:48 PM
Who's the idiot that thought Manu wouldn't have that kind of games?

It's a given, same for Tony... I'm more surprise by his better than expected 1st part of the season!

He'll be fine, Pop is gonna rest him, manage his minutes for the PO.

Yeah, what's scary is this team still relying on 38 and 39 years old to run swiftly... then again, they're HoF, not unexpected

TheGreatYacht
01-30-2016, 10:50 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247098
What is this supposed to be? :lol You didn't shit on Manu, like I said. His shittiness gets overlooked per par

ElNono
01-30-2016, 10:52 PM
What is this supposed to be? :lol You didn't shit on Manu, like I said. His shittiness gets overlooked per par

:lol tracked that whole series... he wasn't stellar, but didn't suck either...

I know you're trolling but he didn't guard Austin Rivers either, he guarded Crawford :lol

Pauleta14
01-30-2016, 10:57 PM
Yeah, what's scary is this team still relying on 38 and 39 years old to run swiftly... then again, they're HoF, not unexpected

What else can they do?

Kawhi still growing and LA deferring for whatever reason...

Tony's health worries me more than Manu's though, when he is bad we have nobody who can take that role (can't wait for 2014 Patty anymore). He needs to be very "fresh" to be usefull, if not he hurts the team against elite opponent.

hater
01-30-2016, 10:58 PM

I make sure his shittyness doesn't get overlooked around here :lol

steeledl
01-30-2016, 11:00 PM
He started with a couple of good weeks early in the season but since he is good like 1 in 8 games. He is DONE.

Simmons is better than him already... Anderson has been better than him. We'd be better off if this nigga got injured cause Pop will never put him at the end of the bench

DarrinS
01-30-2016, 11:01 PM

:lol

TheGreatYacht
01-30-2016, 11:01 PM
:lol tracked that whole series... he wasn't stellar, but didn't suck either...

I know you're trolling but he didn't guard Austin Rivers either, he guarded Crawford :lol
He shot 34.9 percent while being guarded by Chuckford...

Nice double standard :lol Parker shooting 48% for a season makes Diaw the best French 32yr old we've ever had, according to you, but Manu throwing games is a Non-Issue

steeledl
01-30-2016, 11:02 PM
Non-Issue

Denial tbh.... Open your eyes. He rarely ever has a good game. Are you like the Manu guy on this board or something?

ElNono
01-30-2016, 11:06 PM
He shot 34.9 percent while being guarded by Chuckford...

Nice double standard :lol Parker shooting 48% for a season makes Diaw the best French 32yr old we've ever had, according to you, but Manu throwing games is a Non-Issue

why are you arguing with the numbers? :lol Of course a 32 year old 'star' putting a 6.3 PER for the series is going to get the blame...

Manu wasn't stellar though, and unfortunately, this team just can't win when he isn't...

Silver&Black
01-30-2016, 11:06 PM

I lol'd

ElNono
01-30-2016, 11:10 PM
:lol seriously, he's looked 38 years old a few games this season... that's going to happen (same with Tim)... what's terrible is that nobody else can pick up the slack and we end up losing big...

I just hope he gets better, or we're done...

TheGreatYacht
01-30-2016, 11:13 PM
why are you arguing with the numbers? :lol Of course a 32 year old 'star' putting a 6.3 PER for the series is going to get the blame...

Manu wasn't stellar though, and unfortunately, this team just can't win when he isn't...
Have you seen him when he's not feeling it? :lol no other team can win when he's out there trying to put a show for the Buenos Aires fans...

KimmyGib
01-30-2016, 11:13 PM
Serious? Belinelli looks awful this season, while Manu has been a top 3 Spur all year.

ElNono
01-30-2016, 11:15 PM
Have you seen him when he's not feeling it? :lol no other team can win when he's out there trying to put a show for the Buenos Aires fans...

It's always been the same with him. Feast or famine. If you get the best, we ring (2014), if you don't we can't (2013)... this shouldn't be news at this point, tbh...

steeledl
01-30-2016, 11:16 PM
while Manu has been a top 3 Spur all year.

:lmao Is this a troll account that makes dumb comments like Kimmy Gibbler would?

weebo
01-30-2016, 11:19 PM
Manu is a 38 year old with tons of mileage on his body...you must be blind and stupid if you don't think he'll have games like these from time to time...If the younger guys would step up...maybe we wouldn't have to rely on him so much...I'm pretty sure he wasn't banking on still being the go to guy coming off the bench this year...

hater
01-30-2016, 11:25 PM
Denial tbh.... Open your eyes. He rarely ever has a good game. Are you like the Manu guy on this board or something?

:lmao

hater
01-30-2016, 11:25 PM

ViceCity86
01-30-2016, 11:26 PM
Manu maxed out in 2014 playoffs
Parker maxed out in 2013 playoffs-WCF
Duncan maxed out last years playoffs.

SuperCam
01-30-2016, 11:38 PM
can't believe PAFTO let this turd cuck us for all those years during the summer playing for the national team with all the money they were giving him. not only did it force the wheels off but cost us GOLD in 2004 smh.

apalisoc_9
01-30-2016, 11:40 PM
Manu had a few boneheaed plays tonight but hes 38 years old who had 4-5 38 year old games. Thats more than anyone can ask for. He really just needs to stop forcing the issue.sometimes.

Manu has been awesome all year.

SAGirl
01-31-2016, 01:56 AM
He started with a couple of good weeks early in the season but since he is good like 1 in 8 games. He is DONE.

Simmons is better than him already... Anderson has been better than him. We'd be better off if this nigga got injured cause Pop will never put him at the end of the bench
He was rested for the game against the Suns, and had a masterful throw back game against the Lakers. A game we would have lost if not for Manu.

He needs to be rested. It will allow others to grow, develop, and also the team's stars to get their mind straight to not rely on him so much.

I am not one to ever, ever wish any player injury (even opposing teams, it's not my style), but he was great against the Lakers when he was rested. Meantime he's been resorting to the bad kind of heroball against good teams.

SAGirl
01-31-2016, 01:58 AM
Manu is a 38 year old with tons of mileage on his body...you must be blind and stupid if you don't think he'll have games like these from time to time...If the younger guys would step up...maybe we wouldn't have to rely on him so much...I'm pretty sure he wasn't banking on still being the go to guy coming off the bench this year...
He doesn't know any other way to play TBH.

From Downtown
01-31-2016, 04:42 AM
He'll bounce back,this narrative that he's only been good in the first part of the season is far from the truth,even if with his shooting he's kinda icy right now
The only problem is that he still puts the pressure on himself when the others are sitting the bed,he would do it in the past and he usually delivered,he can't do it anymore (or rarely can)
But he'll be fine,both him and Tony still have something left in the tank,I'm sure about that

kobyz
01-31-2016, 05:44 AM
Lets be honest and say what everyone think, It's a joke if you trying to win a title with Manu as a rotation player at this point of his career...

Diego20
01-31-2016, 07:28 AM
Manu 38 years old D > Belli D

next.

daledondale
01-31-2016, 07:52 AM
Manu is having a very productive year, shut up faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI

tholdren
01-31-2016, 08:26 AM
Lol manu did play terrible, but green is the worst.

TMTTRIO
01-31-2016, 09:29 AM
Well I'm hoping Pop sits him for a few games. I thought that was going to be the deal with him coming back. Only Tim and Tony have received games off to rest. Time to sit Manu and let the other guys carry the load.

Canyonero
01-31-2016, 09:34 AM
lol hating on Manu

DenialTwist
01-31-2016, 10:06 AM
Lets be honest and say what everyone think, It's a joke if you trying to win a title with Manu as a rotation player at this point of his career...

I agree. But Parker is what is hurting the team. He dug them in a hole early in the game with empty possessions, turnovers and forced shots. He simply cannot run the offense with the starters, LMA and Kawhi should be dominating to start games. There is no excuse not getting them the ball in the right positions to score. It's even worse when the second unit comes in and has to pick up the slack. You cannot expect Manu to dominate at this point. The Spurs this year have been terrible in first quarters, again due to Parker's inability to run the offense. Spurs are not winning anything versus Golden State, Clippers, or OKC with their backcourt. Curry, Westbrook, cp3 are all elite pgs.

Pocho La Pantera
01-31-2016, 01:23 PM
Manu is having a very productive year, shut up faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI this

spurs10
01-31-2016, 01:36 PM
With Tim out Manu has one less person out there to share the load and that knows his game. I'm much more concerned with Mills and Green. Manu is having a great year excluding last night and GSW. Extra, extra, we aren't beating those two teams without Tim....apparently.

hater
01-31-2016, 03:54 PM

Truth nuke

TMTTRIO
01-31-2016, 04:10 PM
Hoping Pop will rest Manu for several games while Tim's out too. Manu could use the rest and we need to stop relying on him so much. I'm surprised Manu doesn't have a lot of DNP's this year. I thought this was going to be the year that sometimes we use him/sometimes we don't.

SAGirl
01-31-2016, 05:31 PM
Hoping Pop will rest Manu for several games while Tim's out too. Manu could use the rest and we need to stop relying on him so much. I'm surprised Manu doesn't have a lot of DNP's this year. I thought this was going to be the year that sometimes we use him/sometimes we don't.

With Tim out Manu has one less person out there to share the load and that knows his game. I'm much more concerned with Mills and Green. Manu is having a great year excluding last night and GSW. Extra, extra, we aren't beating those two teams without Tim....apparently.

Well I'm hoping Pop sits him for a few games. I thought that was going to be the deal with him coming back. Only Tim and Tony have received games off to rest. Time to sit Manu and let the other guys carry the load.

I thought the same. I thought we would be developing Anderson/Simmons more who the Spurs have slotted to take up the bench scoring and creating load when Manu retires next season. His own competitive spirit hasn't let him defer and as the season has gone along he's looked worse, same as last season.

I am not hating on Manu at all, but he's old and he should not be the one relied on to take over games. For the good/wellness of the team (and himself) he has to defer to younger legs.

HarlemHeat37
01-31-2016, 06:35 PM
Beli can't even get consistent minutes on a lottery team, tbh:lol

hater
01-31-2016, 11:27 PM
Beli can't even get consistent minutes on a lottery team, tbh:lol

That's the sad thing. Beli would be instantly our best SG today :lol

We have garbage for SGs

kobyz
02-02-2016, 09:50 AM
Here is Manure almost cost us the game against the knicks with his hero game by trying to give help with no reason:
http://youtu.be/jJbQaEsNF28 (at about the 9:04 mark)

kobyz
02-02-2016, 09:53 AM
The nostalgia for Manure have to stop, he was always been trouble waiting to happen but now he's trouble waiting to happen who can't move anymore...

Canyonero
02-02-2016, 09:58 AM
It's funny that the only people who hate Manu are Parker fanboys.

ElNono
02-02-2016, 10:06 AM
kobyz is the new vander, tbh?

SpursFan86
02-02-2016, 10:14 AM
You people are kidding right? :lol Manu has been great overall this year. Yes he has nights where he looks like he should retire, but that should be expected given his age. Duncan has had many nights like that as well.

As a whole, Manu has been very impressive this year. Averaging 18/5/6 per 36 minutes on efficient shooting. 29 other teams would love to have that sort of production from a guy coming off their bench.

NameLess Scrub
02-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Let him warm up & rest vs most of the league.
Then have some energy for the contenders.

If that doesn't work, do it the other way around.

In any case, Spurs will lose to contenders, and blow out the rest of the league :lol

daledondale
02-02-2016, 12:36 PM
Still hurts, isn't OP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwL8OWhEsts

Budkin
02-02-2016, 12:41 PM
You people are kidding right? :lol Manu has been great overall this year. Yes he has nights where he looks like he should retire, but that should be expected given his age. Duncan has had many nights like that as well.

As a whole, Manu has been very impressive this year. Averaging 18/5/6 per 36 minutes on efficient shooting. 29 other teams would love to have that sort of production from a guy coming off their bench.

Manu gets a pass forever from me, specifically for the way he bounced back from 2013.

lefty
02-02-2016, 12:53 PM
:lol Austin Rivers
:lol pwning Porker

Ibleedslvrnblk
02-02-2016, 12:54 PM
Complaining about a 38 year old who gives you everything and all these titles and joy of watching ball. Just another day in the internet. Bitch bitch bitch...

TheGreatYacht
02-02-2016, 01:15 PM
:lol Austin Rivers
:lol pwning Porker
Rivers is on the second unit, let Manu hold that L. :lol

From Downtown
02-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Now is it just me,or the one who got owned by Rivers is actually Mills :lol

GSH
02-02-2016, 02:56 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64252835.jpg

ElNono
02-02-2016, 07:39 PM
Now is it just me,or the one who got owned by Rivers is actually Mills :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YaQAVQgG3Y

Mills and Parker...

diego
02-02-2016, 10:19 PM

manu wasnt great against the clips, still had more rebounds than green, more assists than parker, more blocks than splitter, diaw and baynes combined, and got to the line more and scored more efficiently than any of them, despite playing less minutes and on the wrong side of 35. manu at least fulfilled his primary role of running the offense for the bench, and showed more toughness and hustle than players 5-10 years younger than him- spurs didnt lose because of him, he produced decently in the limited minutes he was given (not to mention he didnt close most (any?) games, if anything he should have played more)

ElNono
02-02-2016, 10:29 PM
manu wasnt great against the clips, still had more rebounds than green, more assists than parker, more blocks than splitter, diaw and baynes combined, and got to the line more and scored more efficiently than any of them, despite playing less minutes and on the wrong side of 35. manu at least fulfilled his primary role of running the offense for the bench, and showed more toughness and hustle than players 5-10 years younger than him- spurs didnt lose because of him, he produced decently in the limited minutes he was given (not to mention he didnt close most (any?) games, if anything he should have played more)

:lol he's trolling, tbh... nobody is that short on memory...

ElNono
02-02-2016, 10:30 PM
Non-Issue

bingo

jdelar03
02-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Manu is gonna save the Spurs asses in a big game at one point and all the people hating who have been fans since 2005 and were born after 1990 are gonna be sucking his dick. Yeah it sucks to see these greats old but when you watched them young you know they are special and have respect for that fact simmons, anderson are never gonna be the leagends that Manu, Tim and even Parker were in there prime. So the reason they stick with these guys at almost 40 is because they know they can do it and have done it. Lay off all you fans on here who were still learning to ride a bike in 1999 or worse yet still in diapers. But for all of us who have been here through the thick and thin as fans keep on keeping on because i know you all remember the days before 1999. SPURS TILL WE DIE

GSH
02-02-2016, 10:53 PM
There will be 29 teams that don't ring this year. If the Spurs are one of them, I'll survive. But they have a chance, and it's because of the players we have here. All of them. This horseshit of singling out one player is... horseshit. Too many people here want an All-Star team full of max-contract players, who'll play cheaply enough to fit under the cap. Good luck with that.

Sometimes Manu is outstanding, and sometimes he's frustrating. We all knew that the first season he was here. I watch basketball for enjoyment, and he's been fun as hell to watch.

hater
02-02-2016, 10:55 PM
:rolleyes

For every good game has he has 10 bad games. Ship has sailed time to hand the reigns to Fat Head :lol

SAGirl
02-02-2016, 11:22 PM
Manu is gonna save the Spurs asses in a big game at one point and all the people hating who have been fans since 2005 and were born after 1990 are gonna be sucking his dick. Yeah it sucks to see these greats old but when you watched them young you know they are special and have respect for that fact simmons, anderson are never gonna be the leagends that Manu, Tim and even Parker were in there prime. So the reason they stick with these guys at almost 40 is because they know they can do it and have done it. Lay off all you fans on here who were still learning to ride a bike in 1999 or worse yet still in diapers. But for all of us who have been here through the thick and thin as fans keep on keeping on because i know you all remember the days before 1999. SPURS TILL WE DIE
You know what?
I can like young players and not hate on Manu. I didn't see him in his prime and still appreciate him a whole lot, specially most of all, his leadership and knowledge of the game. At this stage both him and Tim are actually the most encouraging to Anderson, Simmons and Boban. I know some ppl are just trolling cause they troll players I really like too but the sad thing about that is the backlash that falls on the young players that have nothing to do with a hate crew. Don't let it get to you. I am with you on Manu being a HoF player and still coming up big for us hopefully. That doesn't mean we don't have to rely on younger legs to carry the burden at times TBH. I think the issue with both Simms and Anderson is that they were not ready, but have been developing and maybe they too will come to save a game or too.

pgardn
02-02-2016, 11:33 PM

For every good game has he has 10 bad games. Ship has sailed time to hand the reigns to Fat Head :lol

Shits about to get real...

Have Russia and China defeated ISIS yet?

Your analysis concerning every event of life as we know it is so damn wrong.
I will ask you again to kindly slam a pie in your face.

spurs10
02-03-2016, 12:01 AM
Take Manu off the team and we aren't the second seed. He is also the biggest draw. It's kind of like Kobe except we are winning! We are having an historic season and trail a team with a ridiculous record by 3 #%&$ing games. :hat

LkrFan
02-03-2016, 03:21 AM
:lol dude sucks. Been finished for a few years yet every fall Pop dusts that turd and forges his signature so he can keep playing another season :lol

Why? Why???

He could have easily retired and we could have brought back Beli imo. Why??????

ElNono get your dark chocolate flavored enchilada eating ass in here and :downspin: this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :rollin :lmao :rollin

GSH
02-03-2016, 09:37 AM

Well the numbers don't agree with that. Bottom line, your definition of "bad" is that he's Manu. People with that kind of bias don't change their minds. So do you think it would be possible to hold it down to one "Ditch Manu" thread a week? Shit gets old.

hater
03-07-2016, 09:38 PM

TheGreatYacht
03-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Cowboys defense could've stopped Manu tonight

hater
03-07-2016, 09:51 PM

So could North San Antonio Elementary tbh

TheGreatYacht
03-07-2016, 09:52 PM
So could North San Antonio Elementary tbh
:lol ...

Pocho La Pantera
03-07-2016, 10:07 PM
Still Parker -9 Ginóbili -3

hater
03-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Still Parker -9 Ginóbili -3

Spurs were on a 10-2 run in the 4th when Manu was benched. Unfortunately, he came back in.

ElNono
03-07-2016, 10:20 PM
:lol I thought hater/TGY lost their passwords after the Kings game...

Love em both, good to hear they're fine...

TheGreatYacht
03-07-2016, 10:35 PM
:lol I thought hater/TGY lost their passwords after the Kings game...

Love em both, good to hear they're fine...
There was UFC going on, tbh

DMC
03-08-2016, 12:00 AM
Manu probably sore as hell from that romp he did against a non-playoff caliber team.

gilmor
03-08-2016, 02:49 AM
Manu probably sore as hell from that romp he did against a non-playoff caliber team.

He now plays with only one ball.. takes longer to adapt to the rigorous activity in NBA.

SuperCam
01-10-2017, 10:52 PM
draws side of backboard on wide open look :lmao

TheGreatYacht
01-11-2017, 01:36 PM

Blake
01-11-2017, 06:18 PM
How has this thread title been up so long.

Sorry ass fans :lol

Chillen
01-11-2017, 06:41 PM
Manu can suck all he wants, he Tim, Tony, Pop helped lead the Spurs to 4 NBA titles. All the complaining and you guys should just be enjoying his last stint with the team. Pippen came back briefly with the Bulls and I enjoyed every game he played, even though he was a shell of his former self playwise. Enjoy Manu and hope he plays better!

LakerHater
01-11-2017, 07:46 PM
https://i.imgbox.com/8mXfRE3S.gif

dabom
01-11-2017, 07:52 PM
https://i.imgbox.com/8mXfRE3S.gif

Gummi Clutch
01-11-2017, 07:56 PM
waive this faggot

james evans
01-12-2017, 03:54 AM
Manu can suck all he wants, he Tim, Tony, Pop helped lead the Spurs to 4 NBA titles. All the complaining and you guys should just be enjoying his last stint with the team. Pippen came back briefly with the Bulls and I enjoyed every game he played, even though he was a shell of his former self playwise. Enjoy Manu and hope he plays better!
we're all appreciative of what ginobli has done for the franchise, but he's costing us games. Do you think the bulls would sign Jordan next week and have him in the game late fucking shit up? The sad part is that if he ends the season on the high not, he may come back for one more year

ElNono
01-12-2017, 03:56 AM
we're all appreciative of what ginobli has done for the franchise, but he's costing us games. Do you think the bulls would sign Jordan next week and have him in the game late fucking shit up? The sad part is that if he ends the season on the high not, he may come back for one more year

If he finishes the season on a high note, we get #6, tbh...

BillMc
01-12-2017, 04:31 AM
If he finishes the season on a high note, we get #6, tbh...
:toast

Guy's shooting 40% on 3. Just happens his latest shot was a miss....For leadership alone with so many new faces he deserves his spot. That's why Philly wanted him. Show the kids how its done. Can't have Manu gone too, first year post TD. Too much a system shock, especially with all these rookies and new faces.

Blake
01-13-2017, 12:22 AM

Stupid

james evans
01-13-2017, 01:23 PM
:toast

Guy's shooting 40% on 3. Just happens his latest shot was a miss....For leadership alone with so many new faces he deserves his spot. That's why Philly wanted him. Show the kids how its done. Can't have Manu gone too, first year post TD. Too much a system shock, especially with all these rookies and new faces.
Do you really want a 40 year old Ginobli in a spurs uniform next season? It's time to go. He's had a great career and will show flashes of greatness at time, but it's time to go. Especially when more teams are getting better and certain players around the league are reaching their peak. We can't keep with this senior citizen tour bullshit we've done for years. I'm not criticizing Ginobli for being old because we're the same age, but he's done.. This is 2017 and beyond. We got 6'11 guys bringing the ball up the floor, 7 foot centers shooting 3s, teams shooting thirty 3's a game.. We gottta get with the times or just keep having these great regular seasons and ran the fuck over in the playoffs. Look at Duke. Coach K for years said he didn't want those 1 and done players. He was always into the slow unathletic 3 point shooting white boys. haha. Now duke is filled with 1 and done athletic black players :lol

MultiTroll
01-13-2017, 01:58 PM
Requires CIA Poop to take note when GNob is rocking vs when he is in Alzheimer's mode.
Cost us 5 vs Miami.
Stubborn f still has not made the adjustment.

GNob still has plenty to offer. Just needs to be managed competently.

apalisoc_9
01-13-2017, 03:11 PM
Manu is the greatest Spurs Guard of all time...

tmtcsc
01-13-2017, 03:23 PM
Manu has been terrific this year but has had some rough moments as well. I imagine that is to be expected at age 39. He's not going to be the reason the Spurs win or lose a Championship this season but I'm glad he's on the team. His last couple of games have been rough but I'm sure he'll bounce back. He always does.

GSH
01-13-2017, 08:25 PM
Surprised no one has mentioned it, but this was a shit thread title.

Strategic
01-13-2017, 09:02 PM
But he's a great box office draw. Bottom line!

Trueblood
01-13-2017, 09:40 PM
Do you really want a 40 year old Ginobli in a spurs uniform next season? It's time to go. He's had a great career and will show flashes of greatness at time, but it's time to go. Especially when more teams are getting better and certain players around the league are reaching their peak. We can't keep with this senior citizen tour bullshit we've done for years. I'm not criticizing Ginobli for being old because we're the same age, but he's done.. This is 2017 and beyond. We got 6'11 guys bringing the ball up the floor, 7 foot centers shooting 3s, teams shooting thirty 3's a game.. We gottta get with the times or just keep having these great regular seasons and ran the fuck over in the playoffs. Look at Duke. Coach K for years said he didn't want those 1 and done players. He was always into the slow unathletic 3 point shooting white boys. haha. Now duke is filled with 1 and done athletic black players :lol

There were 6'11" guys bringing the ball up and 7 footers hitting threes in 14 and we won it then. Manu isn't costing this team a serious number of wins and whatever he is costing he's made up for in his good games and the veteran leadership he's giving the young guys. Bottom line we won't lose a championship because of him this year (unless pop goes senile, decides its 07 and plays him 40 minutes) and for a veteran minimum he won't cost us one next year either. As long As he's good with a reduced role let him play till he's done. He's earned it imo

Splits
01-13-2017, 10:27 PM
Pop always joked that Tim might just walk off the court in the middle of the game and retire.

Hope Manu actually does it, and soon.

36.7FG%

Also, solid thread title.

TheGreatYacht
01-14-2017, 10:17 AM
Great thread title indeed tbh

TheCerebral1
01-14-2017, 12:37 PM
He's earned the right to be a Spur until he retires. For all the bashers, there wouldn't be 4 titles without him on our roster. Take it in stride, he's done in 6 months. LOL

GSH
01-14-2017, 01:45 PM
Also, solid thread title.

Great thread title indeed tbh

Shit thread title. Manure? Shit? I knew you two were on the slower end of things already, but damn.

TheGreatYacht
01-14-2017, 02:48 PM
Shit thread title. Manure? Shit? I knew you two were on the slower end of things already, but damn.
Perfect name for a shit player