PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Spurs are now 1-4 against the top 4 teams in the league

Bynumite
01-30-2016, 10:45 PM
And even their W against the Cavs was a product of Lebeta actively trying to coach kill Blatt, so realistically they should be 0-5.

The cucks are the definition of a fool's gold team :lmao

HemisfairArena
01-30-2016, 10:47 PM
While I agree,,,you cant draft for shit,,,and your future looks worse,,,tbh. Who the fuck takes Russell over Okafor?,,,,,

Reck
01-30-2016, 10:47 PM
What's the Lakers record against these said team btw?

BD24
01-30-2016, 10:51 PM
What was the Spurs record against top teams in 2014? I'll be back to answer this question for you later if you would like.

DMC
01-30-2016, 10:54 PM
And even their W against the Cavs was a product of Lebeta actively trying to coach kill Blatt, so realistically they should be 0-5.

While your team isn't fooling anyone.

djohn2oo8
01-30-2016, 10:58 PM
This thread backfired worse than Bynum's knees.

HemisfairArena
01-30-2016, 11:03 PM
This thread backfired worse than Bynum's knees.

Or kobricks heterosexuality,,,,

Splits
01-30-2016, 11:11 PM
And on pace for 68 wins and one of 2 teams with a shot of winning it all... :wakeup

ElNono
01-30-2016, 11:17 PM
lol Lakerfan making this thread... what's your record against the top 20 teams in the league? 0-29382938920?

TE
01-30-2016, 11:18 PM
lol Lakerfan making this thread... what's your record against the top 20 teams in the league? 0-29382938920?
:lmao

Relevancy
01-30-2016, 11:22 PM
Whose gonna carry this spurs team? Duncan? Manu? Tony? Their time is over, Leonard? He's an all-star but he ain't no superstar yet

Against OKC and Warriors... Going to be tough to beat these young and hungry teams.

Splits
01-30-2016, 11:22 PM
OP doesn't even know how to count.

0-1 Dubs
1-1 Cavs
0-1 Inbreds

That's only 3 teams, faggot.

And the proper notation is 1/4 not 1-4, faggot.

And if we were 0-2 Cavs, that wouldn't be 0-5, you stupid ass.

da_suns_fan
01-30-2016, 11:27 PM
WTF does this have to do with my beloved Suns?

Reck
01-30-2016, 11:34 PM

I asked him the same and got no response. WELP

Budkin
01-30-2016, 11:34 PM

See 2013-14 season.

timtonymanu
01-30-2016, 11:35 PM

:lol

Thread
01-30-2016, 11:36 PM
I'm dancin'!!!

Bynumite
01-30-2016, 11:42 PM

I asked him the same and got no response. WELP

Lakers are not so called contenders, you stupid mongoloid motherfuckers.

Reck
01-30-2016, 11:43 PM

0-1 Dubs
1-1 Cavs
0-1 Inbreds

Also, worth pointing out that out of those teams, they have only played them once each. (Except for the cavs series which is now complete)

Combining the remaining two teams, there are still 6 games to play. :lol

Bynumite just couldn't help himself. I predict a bump later this year.

Bynumite
01-30-2016, 11:45 PM

0-1 Dubs
1-1 Cavs
0-1 Inbreds

Check the standings. See 4 top records in the league besides the spurs. Pretty easy to grasp, cuck.

Bynumite
01-30-2016, 11:49 PM
Also, worth pointing out that out of those teams, they have only played them once each. (Except for the cavs series which is now complete)

Combining the remaining two teams, there are still 6 games to play. :lol

Bynumite just couldn't help himself. I predict a bump later this year.

Don't you still have like 3 games against the Warriors? Feeling pretty confident after a 30 point blowout :lol

Reck
01-30-2016, 11:51 PM
Don't you still have like 3 games against the Warriors? Feeling pretty confident after a 30 point blowout :lol

You really cant count. :lol

Warriors- 3 games left
Thunder- 3 Games left

=6 games left overall.

ElNono
01-30-2016, 11:52 PM
Lakers are not so called contenders, you stupid mongoloid motherfuckers.

So why are you making this thread instead of reading up Draftexpress and checking out how Chaz is going to fuck it up again?

We're still #2 in the league even if we lost a few games.

Thread
01-30-2016, 11:54 PM
So why are you making this thread instead of reading up Draftexpress and checking out how Chaz is going to fuck it up again?

We're still #2 in the league even if we lost a few games.

You still can't take loss.

At least it ain't like when State beat ya's by 30. You disgraced yourselves then.

Reck
01-30-2016, 11:56 PM

At least it ain't like when State beat ya's by 30. You disgraced yourselves then.

We didn't make the thread, thread. Lakerfans did.

ElNono
01-31-2016, 12:00 AM

:lol of course I can take a loss. I'm right here. I just will take it only from the rightful owner, not the bandwagon express...

Or you're now finally going back to your roots and rooting for the Cavs?

Thread
01-31-2016, 12:02 AM
:lol of course I can take a loss. I'm right here. I just will take it only from the rightful owner, not the bandwagon express...

You're here, yes, but, you're grudging us the Spur's loss. WTF is wrong with you? I root for anybody to beat you save the Suns. Nothin' wrong with that. We've always done it that way here. Now it's wrong?

Splits
01-31-2016, 12:04 AM

I'm right here too, taking loss. Just like the rest of the Spursfan bosses.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 12:06 AM
I was here throughout the game and everyone disappeared,,,,now you show a backbone,,,,,better late than never,,,,,,

Killakobe81
I'm dancin'!!!

Roll your barrels Cully. That record is worrisome ...but at least Aldridge and Kiwi both played well ...unlike vs. WARRIORS

Bynumite
You really cant count. :lol

Warriors- 3 games left
Thunder- 3 Games left

=6 games left overall.

I'm not disputing that. Like i said, your record against the top 4 the league is 1-4.You got 3 game vs the Warriors left, 3 more against the Thunder but somehow you feel confident enough and think this thread will be bump worthy despite the spurs struggles. That's what i was alluding to.

Thread
01-31-2016, 12:08 AM
I'm right here too, taking loss. Just like the rest of the Spursfan bosses.

This is shit tonite. Splits & El on one side, me and Mighty on the other side. I guess I'll go back and watch the rest of "The Great Escape."

Night all.

Silver&Black
01-31-2016, 12:08 AM
I'll jump on this grenade. We got fucked up tonight. Not really another other way to say it.

But, Thread quitting week 1 and commenting on posters showing up after a loss......smh.

:cry "Take it like a trouper"

Reck
01-31-2016, 12:11 AM
I'm not disputing that. Like i said, your record against the top 4 the league is 1-5. You got 3 game vs the Warriors left, 3 more against the Thunder but somehow you feel confident enough and think this thread will be bump worthy despite the spurs struggles. That's what i was alluding to.

The Spurs are not going to be swept by both of them. They will split the series with the Warriors and probably even win the Thunder one. At worse another split.

LOL just because the Spurs drop a game here and there I'm not going to think the world is over. That's for the people upstairs.

Splits
01-31-2016, 12:16 AM
This is shit tonite. Splits & El on one side, me and Mighty on the other side. I guess I'll go back and watch the rest of "The Great Escape."

Night all.

You fucking pussy.

At least watch "The Bridge on the River Kawhi"

ElNono
01-31-2016, 12:19 AM
You're here, yes, but, you're grudging us the Spur's loss. WTF is wrong with you? I root for anybody to beat you save the Suns. Nothin' wrong with that. We've always done it that way here. Now it's wrong?

what? I didn't make this thread. but if you dish it, you gotta take it too... we don't make a thread every day you lose (and you do that a lot nowadays), but that doesn't mean you get a pass...

Reck
01-31-2016, 12:23 AM
Roll your barrels Cully. That record is worrisome

No is not.

How people can conclude is all over after having played 1 game against each team is beyond my comprehension.

I only see these kind of talk among you lakerfans.

Silver&Black
01-31-2016, 12:32 AM
I'm worried about if my team can win the championship this year.

You Lakerfags are worried about if your team will finish in the bottom 3 and keep your pick.

HUGE DIFFERENCE

Spurs 4 The Win
01-31-2016, 12:52 AM
I'm not disputing that. Like i said, your record against the top 4 the league is 1-4.You got 3 game vs the Warriors left, 3 more against the Thunder but somehow you feel confident enough and think this thread will be bump worthy despite the spurs struggles. That's what i was alluding to.

The three losses have come on the road... undefeated at home, wake me up when we lose at home

daslicer
01-31-2016, 01:12 AM
Not worried Spurs got owned by the top teams earlier in the '13-'14 season. I will worry about that shit come playoff time but not for now.

Thebesteva
01-31-2016, 01:20 AM

0-1 Dubs
1-1 Cavs
0-1 Inbreds

Tim wont surpass Kobe...God wouldnt allow that

daslicer
01-31-2016, 01:26 AM
Tim wont surpass Kobe...God wouldnt allow that

Your a good luck charm I still remember how great your 2014 finals pick was.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 02:30 AM
All losses on the road including two without Tim, one w/ Kawhi under the weather & the other one being LMA's first game in Spurs jersey.

Venti Quattro
01-31-2016, 02:42 AM
The Spurs were shit against the elite teams in the 2013/14 regular season and they won the title. I doubt any one of them is losing sleep over this

sook
01-31-2016, 02:44 AM
The Spurs were shit against the elite teams in the 2013/14 regular season and they won the title. I doubt any one of them is losing sleep over this

Seriously somebody makes a thread about this every fucking year. Whats real sad are the spur's own cliffjumpers.

Venti Quattro
01-31-2016, 02:47 AM
Seriously somebody makes a thread about this every fucking year. Whats real sad are the spur's own cliffjumpers.

sup gook

Killakobe81
01-31-2016, 02:47 AM
No is not.

How people can conclude is all over after having played 1 game against each team is beyond my comprehension.

I only see these kind of talk among you lakerfans.

I said worrisome ... I never said it was over. I know at least Cully and I wont count you out until you are dead and buried. you Spurs are kind of like Bird's Celtics ... until someone has put you six feet under i never think its over. Plus these losses are sans Duncan ...but the fact your guards were getting destroyed by the same Delly "scrub" you claimed locked down Steph, Kyrie who has already dropped 50 at the At&T and Love who so many of you trashed as a stat padding loser had his way with tour frontcourt ...plus, by pkaying uptempo Lue finally got a King performance by Hames against your precious Leonard. End of the world? No. But the Dubs went in to same arena last week and beat them by 30... just saying.

Killakobe81
01-31-2016, 02:51 AM

Thus is true thats why i dont count them out ...but its still not a good sign this past week.

Venti Quattro
01-31-2016, 02:55 AM
Thus is true thats why i dont count them out ...but its still not a good sign this past week.

The Lakers were losing to shit teams left and right (For fuck's sake they always lost to the Bobcats) and were giving scrubs their career nights during the 2008-10 title run. This is the kind of shit that you move on from because there's nothing you can do. At 39-8, they are in very good shape and they are only eclipsed by a team that is poised to chase history. I'm not worried for them and so should you

Killakobe81
01-31-2016, 03:01 AM
The Lakers were losing to shit teams left and right (For fuck's sake they always lost to the Bobcats) and were giving scrubs their career nights during the 2008-10 title run. This is the kind of shit that you move on from because there's nothing you can do. At 39-8, they are in very good shape and they are only eclipsed by a team that is poised to chase history. I'm not worried for them and so should you

Shit teams are a different story for example the Spurs title teams lost to the Bucks for years ...
The 2009 Lakers beat KG's boston and Lebron' s cavs on a similar road trip, on a Friday Sunday on the road on the way to a title. Not saying 2014 wont repeat itself but most title teams win the statement games ...and tbh Cavs could have swept Spurs this year ...but Tony changed game 1 by cutting the lead before halftime.
Again not saying Spurs should panic just said these two losses are worrisome.

daslicer
01-31-2016, 03:12 AM
Shit teams are a different story for example the Spurs title teams lost to the Bucks for years ...
The 2009 Lakers beat KG's boston and Lebron' s cavs on a similar road trip, on a Friday Sunday on the road on the way to a title. Not saying 2014 wont repeat itself but most title teams win the statement games ...and tbh Cavs could have swept Spurs this year ...but Tony changed game 1 by cutting the lead before halftime.
Again not saying Spurs should panic just said these two losses are worrisome.

Not really it's all about seeding. I would say the Warrior's loss was the only one that really hurt but the Cavs not at all. It works both ways with your logic about the Spurs needing Tony to beat the Cavs. Remember last year it took OT and Kyrie 57 points to beat the Spurs which was also pretty fluky. Honestly the Warriors are overwhelming favorites to win it all this year. The Spurs have to keep the second seed and focus on developing young players like Simmons and Anderson along with finding ways to make LMA more effective offensively. Also they have to find ways to improve their level of play. And in the end and just hope whatever progress they make is good enough to get them over the Warriors.

Spurs will have to beat the Thunder and Warriors to get to the finals. If they beat those 2 teams no doubt in my mind they will squash the Cavs. That is why I really don't care about this loss to the Cavs.

dg7md
01-31-2016, 05:56 AM
SPAM - Spurs Peak After March

Been true for nearly 20 years now. Always has, always will. We're not getting the top seed, so to really put a lot of focus on the regular season is baffling to say the least, we'll be okay and just fine losing here and there in the regular season. It's come April that I'll be panicking after losses and celebrating wins.

Thread
01-31-2016, 06:10 AM
what? I didn't make this thread. but if you dish it, you gotta take it too... we don't make a thread every day you lose (and you do that a lot nowadays), but that doesn't mean you get a pass...

Of course you don't because we suck. There is no joy in it for you to lodge it, or, misery for us to see you lodge it.

I ain't telling you anything you don't already know. Stop acting the fool.

illmatic
01-31-2016, 06:55 AM
Hey Cubby!

ElNono
01-31-2016, 08:14 AM
Of course you don't because we suck. There is no joy in it for you to lodge it, or, misery for us to see you lodge it.

:lol wrong, it's a lot of joy. I just ain't got the time to do it. I let DMC roll them barrels, he's doing a good job.

BD24
01-31-2016, 09:55 AM
Glad to see at least one Laker fan has a brain in his head.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2016, 10:41 AM
1-4 against title teams is appalling and shameful

Relevancy
01-31-2016, 10:43 AM
As a Spurs fan, tell me how being 1-4 against the top teams is a good thing? Do you guys really expect to go through the Warriors?

Reck
01-31-2016, 10:52 AM
As a Spurs fan, tell me how being 1-4 against the top teams is a good thing? Do you guys really expect to go through the Warriors?

Did you not read the posts where people were talking about Spurs having a losing record in 2014 and still whining the championship?

This is not indicative at all. Specially when 80% of the games are yet to be played between the Warriors and Thunder.

If by April they're a combined 1-10 then I'd see your point.

Relevancy
01-31-2016, 10:58 AM
Did you not read the posts where people were talking about Spurs having a losing record in 2014 and still whining the championship?

This is not indicative at all. Specially when 80% of the games are yet to be played between the Warriors and Thunder.

If by April they're a combined 1-10 then I'd see your point.You're right, if they lose the remaining games against the top dogs then we can draw conclusions.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2016, 11:14 AM

If by April they're a combined 1-10 then I'd see your point.

Hey bitch it ain't where you from its where you at.....you can do that shit against losing teams but not against title teams....you lost to the Suns in 10....got backdoor swept in 2011 by the Grizz...barely beat a Mavs team in 13....and lost to the Clips in 15.....I say this is another year of outstanding basketball by the Spurs only to fall victim to their own success like the other 29 teams

Reck
01-31-2016, 11:26 AM
Hey bitch it ain't where you from its where you at.....you can do that shit against losing teams but not against title teams....you lost to the Suns in 10....got backdoor swept in 2011 by the Grizz...barely beat a Mavs team in 13....and lost to the Clips in 15.....I say this is another year of outstanding basketball by the Spurs only to fall victim to their own success like the other 29 teams

And where the Spurs are is the second seed very comfortably. Second best team and they haven't even hit their peak month yet.

Dont we all know that they always start playing with intensity around March and April? Why are you so afraid? :lol

DMC
01-31-2016, 03:36 PM

"There's no misery when you suck" -Dale

soxxx
01-31-2016, 03:38 PM
Didnt they have this issue in 2014? Who cares.

DMC
01-31-2016, 03:40 PM
Didnt they have this issue in 2014? Who cares.
"Didn't we make that cross country trip without a spare tire last time? Who cares."

It still indicates a problem.