PDA

View Full Version : So who is going to replace Tim when he retires at the end of the season?

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 01:13 AM
Hopefully, Pop isn't planning on bringing a stiff like Rasho to replace Timmay.:lol

Candidate #1: Joakim Simon Noah

I feel like POTFO can get Noah for a bargain b/c he's a prime "buy low" candidate ala Tyson Chandler circa 2009-10.

-On offense: He can play high-low w/ LMA or dribble hand off w/ Kawhi
-On defense: He can guard mobile bigs like Draymond, rebound at an elite level, protect the rim in a similar manner to Tiago
-Intangibles: High IQ, fierce competitor, high motor

Issues:
-Multitude of injuries (Tim/Manu have had a solid post-prime careers & Camby/Chandler had a rival after breaking down during their primes)
-Confidence has been shot (Pop did wonders for Diaw)
-An average post defender (LMA is actually a decent post defender)
-Can't shoot, not great at diving to the rim, no postup game basically Tiago who can dribble drive but is an average "roll man" :lol

Forget Batum, Porky/Fat Boy should be recruiting Joakim if he can be had for 10-12 mill. Hopefully, the doesn't sign w/ the Worriers if they trade Bogut.:lol

Candidate #2: Ifeanyi Festus Ezeli-Ndulue

-Not much to say besides he's the best rated rim protector in the NBA, has a decent jump hook & can score on lobs ala DeAndre.

Will most likely get a max contract from someone like the Mavs but would be a good way to cuck the Worriers if they can't trade Bogut.:lol

AFMadison
01-31-2016, 01:20 AM
Easy there seabiscuit, we still got a long season ahead of us.

wingster
01-31-2016, 01:21 AM
I think ultimately the team will learn how to play without Timmy.

SAGirl
01-31-2016, 01:25 AM
I like both. Festus Ezeli is younger. Noah hasn't been the same and has had injury after injury. Maybe Thibs did run him to the ground, but I definitely like him and I believe he's the fiercest competitor of the two.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 01:25 AM
I think ultimately the team will learn how to play without Timmy.

The rim isn't going to protect itself (Tony was running a layup line against LMA during the 2014 series):lol

UNT Eagles 2016
01-31-2016, 01:27 AM
No one. SA Shits are cooked geese. Just wondering what they'll look like culture, name and personality wise when they're moved to a different city as once they start sucking ass for real the AT&T center will be barren as a brick as the fans will choose extra greasy tacos and Whataburger over their local sub-.500 pro sports franchise.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 01:28 AM
I like both. Festus Ezeli is younger. Noah hasn't been the same and has had injury after injury. Maybe Thibs did run him to the ground, but I definitely like him and I believe he's the fiercest competitor of the two.

Marc Cuban & the Blazers are going to offer Ezeli the max so the Spurs will be priced out. Joakim is in the same situation as Diaw w/ the Bobcats & he has the French connection to make it all work.

Hibbert is going to be the consolation prize.:lol

SAGirl
01-31-2016, 01:29 AM
Marc Cuban & the Blazers are going to offer Ezeli the max so the Spurs will be priced out. Joakim is in the same situation as Diaw w/ the Bobcats & he has the French connection to make it all work.

Hibbert is going to be the consolation prize.:lol
I agree and I much prefer Joakim to Hibbert. We need someone. Boban isn't going to be it.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-31-2016, 01:29 AM
Might as well trade Leonard to a team that has a real shot at winning. Iggy is getting older, so Leonard might be a good pickup for the Dubs if they are unable to retain Harrison Barnes.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-31-2016, 01:30 AM
I agree and I much prefer Joakim to Hibbert. We need someone. Boban isn't going to be it.
Start Kyle at center, right?

Nathan89
01-31-2016, 01:31 AM
Healthy Noah is probably a best case scenario if Tim retires. We need a defensive player that also functions in the offense. He can pass well enough to be a decent fit. Also even his okay ability to dribble drive would be a very welcomed component to our offense given what we give up in dribbling with LMA and Green.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 01:39 AM
Healthy Noah is probably a best case scenario if Tim retires. We need a defensive player that also functions in the offense. He can pass well enough to be a decent fit. Also even his okay ability to dribble drive would be a very welcomed component to our offense given what we give up in dribbling with LMA and Green.

Kawhi is a very good at slashing to the paint off dribble hand-offs courtesy of Tim/Diaw so Joakim/Kawhi could be a decent two-man game on BOTH ends of the floor.

Spurs 4 The Win
01-31-2016, 01:40 AM
No one. SA Shits are cooked geese. Just wondering what they'll look like culture, name and personality wise when they're moved to a different city as once they start sucking ass for real the AT&T center will be barren as a brick as the fans will choose extra greasy tacos and Whataburger over their local sub-.500 pro sports franchise.

Im starting to strongly suspect you are Thread. Its the only thing that can explain your completely faggoty posts

ParadoxEN
01-31-2016, 01:46 AM
The same guy who replaced Kareem, Shaq and Jordan, IMO.

99 Problems
01-31-2016, 01:51 AM
Boogie.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 02:07 AM
Boogie.

rVVaMEHmvAE

cd021
01-31-2016, 03:02 AM
Hopefully, Pop isn't planning on bringing a stiff like Rasho to replace Timmay.:lol

Candidate #1: Joakim Simon Noah

I feel like POTFO can get Noah for a bargain b/c he's a prime "buy low" candidate ala Tyson Chandler circa 2009-10.

-On offense: He can play high-low w/ LMA or dribble hand off w/ Kawhi
-On defense: He can guard mobile bigs like Draymond, rebound at an elite level, protect the rim in a similar manner to Tiago
-Intangibles: High IQ, fierce competitor, high motor

Issues:
-Multitude of injuries (Tim/Manu have had a solid post-prime careers & Camby/Chandler had a rival after breaking down during their primes)
-Confidence has been shot (Pop did wonders for Diaw)
-An average post defender (LMA is actually a decent post defender)
-Can't shoot, not great at diving to the rim, no postup game basically Tiago who can dribble drive but is an average "roll man" :lol

Forget Batum, Porky/Fat Boy should be recruiting Joakim if he can be had for 10-12 mill. Hopefully, the doesn't sign w/ the Worriers if they trade Bogut.:lol

Candidate #2: Ifeanyi Festus Ezeli-Ndulue

-Not much to say besides he's the best rated rim protector in the NBA, has a decent jump hook & can score on lobs ala DeAndre.

Will most likely get a max contract from someone like the Mavs but would be a good way to cuck the Worriers if they can't trade Bogut.:lol

LMA was second in the NBA n post defense behind Splitter last season, if i'm not mistaken.

Ezeli is going to make a ton of money next season. He doesn't run like a big, very mobile, gets up and down the floor with ease.

I like the idea of Noah but his injury history is scary.

Hibbert seems like as good of an option, despite his lack of mobility and mental weakness. He can still protect the rim and be effective in reasonable minutes starting. something like 27 mpg.

apalisoc_9
01-31-2016, 03:03 AM
I suggested Noah in the offseason. I'm not sure if theyd get him though..he was clowning tim a couple years back with the suck a dick free throw. He also is injury prone.

If Tim retires, wed lose our only dribble hand guy, rim protection and paint protection so it does make sense to look at him.

He just kinda looks done in multiple situations though.

daslicer
01-31-2016, 03:03 AM
I say we get Al Jefferson. I could only imagine the comedy that would erupt in this place since Big Al's defense is terrible.

HarlemHeat37
01-31-2016, 03:13 AM
I strongly dislike Noah, tbh:lol..everything about that pussy..I hope he never wears a Spurs uniform..

Not to replace Tim's attributes, but FA bigs I'm interested in(no order):

Darrell Arthur
Ian Mahinmi
Zaza Pachulia
Festus Ezeli
Trevor Booker

dabom
01-31-2016, 03:15 AM
I strongly dislike Noah, tbh:lol..everything about that pussy..I hope he never wears a Spurs uniform..

Darrell Arthur
Ian Mahinmi
Zaza Pachulia
Festus Ezeli
Trevor Booker

Dick sucking gif comes to mind. Noah is a mental midget. I didn't wanna post this earlier but he's a faggot. :lol

apalisoc_9
01-31-2016, 03:19 AM

Darrell Arthur
Ian Mahinmi
Zaza Pachulia
Festus Ezeli
Trevor Booker

Damn, If timmy is retiring they should just trade. The spurs are policed with Richard Jefferson 2.0 who never rolls and is a shit rim protector.

Maybe they get injury prone splitter back or they trade in draft night im not sure but none of those players can elevate the spurs to. Contender status.

SouthernFried
01-31-2016, 03:25 AM
Uh...wasn't LMA supposed to be the replacement for Tim?

I wanted to get our backcourt upgraded last year, but everyone said LMA was too good to pass up because he can ultimately replace Tim. So...uh...LMA?

TrainOfThought5
01-31-2016, 09:05 AM
Trade LMA and green for cousins

Brian Windhorst
01-31-2016, 09:07 AM
Al Horford tbh:hat

G-Dawgg
01-31-2016, 11:46 AM
I still think Pau Gasol would be my choice...

ceperez
01-31-2016, 11:52 AM
I still think Pau Gasol would be my choice...

Spurs can still trade LMA for Pau + Noah. Bull may just bite now that LMA is an All-star.

Spurs have to do this because you want to have the flexibility in the next coming 2 years to get a real rim protector.

Spurs have now sunk to maybe 4th best team in the league, after Dubs, OKC and Cavs.

SpursBig3s
01-31-2016, 04:52 PM
Dick sucking gif comes to mind. Noah is a mental midget. I didn't wanna post this earlier but he's a faggot. :lol

I must've missed this lol, what happened? Got a video/link?

raybies
01-31-2016, 04:56 PM
Nikola Milutinov

dabom
01-31-2016, 05:07 PM
I must've missed this lol, what happened? Got a video/link?

http://i.imgur.com/3HTVWQQ.gif

SpursBig3s
01-31-2016, 05:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3HTVWQQ.gif

:lmao

raybies
01-31-2016, 05:26 PM
Looking at the spurs salaries, we'll have to be really creative this off season. With Tony's contact as close to an albatross as we've had in the last 20 years and green not living up to his contact the spurs might've dug a hole. Tony is fine right now but over the course of the next two years, if he continues to decline, it might get bad. Real bad. Like I argued when we signed Danny, he's to limited to be making that much. Other so called 3d players to get paid like Middleton and Matthews have all around hand while Afflalo is making less. I don't care what y'all say about Danny's defense, all around gameplay is much more valuable. Look at GS for example. I just don't know how there will be space to build around 4 players making over 10 and 3 over 15. We better draft well or things might get ugly. Imo

Please someone with more knowledge on salaries fill me in on how we could even get space to sign someone or much well have in general. Miss Bruno

BatManu20
01-31-2016, 05:30 PM
Trade for Marc Gasol after the Grizzlies inevitably lose in the 1st round tbh.

houston spurs fan
01-31-2016, 07:23 PM
Tyson Chandler.

ace3g
01-31-2016, 07:33 PM
Al Horford.

spurs10
01-31-2016, 07:45 PM

Darrell Arthur
Ian Mahinmi
Zaza Pachulia
Festus Ezeli
Trevor Booker Yeah Noah is an absolute piece of shit in every way. I often hear it said we should never wish injury on any of our opponents, but I was extremely happy to here he was injured. Couldn't happen to a better piece of shit! :bobo

raybies
01-31-2016, 07:47 PM
I guess if we waive Diaw or trade Danny green, remove Duncan and Ginobili's contract we could have enough to sign someone significant. Noah, pachulia, and hibbert would be in our range. Chandler is locked up and Horford will get the max from Atlanta.

DMC
01-31-2016, 08:09 PM
Spurs will be a bubble team after Tim and Manu leave. They will make some 2nd rounds but won't have the ability to compete higher than that. That's because people won't come to SA just to play with Kawhi, Parker and Aldridge. There are no legends left to draw any talent. If Pop leaves that's even worse. Some assistant will take over and "mix things up" and basically turn SA into the Pelicans.

DMC
01-31-2016, 08:09 PM
I guess if we waive Diaw or trade Danny green, remove Duncan and Ginobili's contract we could have enough to sign someone significant. Noah, pachulia, and hibbert would be in our range. Chandler is locked up and Horford will get the max from Atlanta.
You're an idiot. None of those faggots are significant.

houston spurs fan
01-31-2016, 08:30 PM
Spurs will be a bubble team after Tim and Manu leave. They will make some 2nd rounds but won't have the ability to compete higher than that. That's because people won't come to SA just to play with Kawhi, Parker and Aldridge. There are no legends left to draw any talent. If Pop leaves that's even worse. Some assistant will take over and "mix things up" and basically turn SA into the Pelicans.
Although 100% true, really depressing to think about...

r0drig0lac
01-31-2016, 08:33 PM
bring the boys (Davis, Livio and Nikola) and let's play. It will be a gain in athletics, this team really needs

Clipper Nation
01-31-2016, 08:40 PM
Porker thinks he's going to replace Tim as the alpha. Kawhi will never see the ball again, Porker's going to be the Eurotrash version of Monta Ellis next year.

daslicer
01-31-2016, 08:47 PM
Porker thinks he's going to replace Tim as the alpha. Kawhi will never see the ball again, Porker's going to be the Eurotrash version of Monta Ellis next year.

Spurs are not going to contend for a title without Tim regardless of what Tony does next year. Tim is a top 10 all time great and in my eyes a top 5 all time great. You can't replace the loss of that type of talent. When those players retire their franchises tend to feel the ripple effects of their absence.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 08:48 PM
Spurs can still trade LMA for Pau + Noah. Bull may just bite now that LMA is an All-star.

Why would you trade for Noah when he's out for the season:lmao, besides Pau was terrible against the Worriers & can't defend PnRs.:lol

Noah/Pau also weren't a good fit offensively since they both like to play from the high post.

jbspurs
01-31-2016, 08:51 PM
Chandler or Robin Lopez to play next to Aldridge

Kikoluna
01-31-2016, 08:53 PM
Might as well trade Leonard to a team that has a real shot at winning. Iggy is getting older, so Leonard might be a good pickup for the Dubs if they are unable to retain Harrison Barnes.

Usually you have smart thoughts (except the whole blue collar thing) but trading Leonard is by far your all time nonsense comment.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 08:54 PM
Chandler or Robin Lopez to play next to Aldridge

That's not happening b/c they're both under long term contracts.

SpursforSix
01-31-2016, 08:57 PM
Spurs are not going to contend for a title without Tim regardless of what Tony does next year. Tim is a top 10 all time great and in my eyes a top 5 all time great. You can't replace the loss of that type of talent. When those players retire their franchises tend to feel the ripple effects of their absence.

Best hope is for Tim to join the coaching staff. Hopefully lure a promising big that wants to learn from the best.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 08:57 PM
Yeah Noah is an absolute piece of shit in every way. I often hear it said we should never wish injury on any of our opponents, but I was extremely happy to here he was injured. Couldn't happen to a better piece of shit!

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/noah-clap.gif?w=1000

jbspurs
01-31-2016, 08:59 PM

This reminds me of the Parker interview they showed last night, He was saying, they're encouraging LA and Kawaii to shoot more and He doesn't know to explain why they're not doing it. He's the answer, he just don't know it. Tony needs to stop dribbling the ball too much and pass only when the shot clock is almost done.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 09:10 PM

Folks also hate Jason Terry but I don't hold anything players do on the court personal unless they are dirty players.:lol The issue w/ Noah was he was a glorified role player who was treated like a franchise player b/c he has a strong personality like Draymond Green. As long as he can approximate Tiago then all is good.

Darrell Arthur

Undersized/mediocre rebounder but would be a decent D-West replacement.

Ian Mahinmi

Too foul prone to be a starter

Zaza Pachulia

Not a rim protector

Festus Ezeli

He's going to get the max

Trevor Booker

Malik Rose 2.0 aka career backup :lol

dunkman
01-31-2016, 09:14 PM
Replacing a top 5 all time player is going to take some time.

HarlemHeat37
01-31-2016, 09:16 PM
Folks also hate Jason Terry but I don't hold anything players do on the court personal unless they are dirty players.:lol The issue w/ Noah was he was a glorified role player who was treated like a franchise player b/c he has a strong personality like Draymond Green. As long as he can approximate Tiago then all is good.

Undersized/mediocre rebounder but would be a decent D-West replacement.

Too foul prone to be a starter

Not a rim protector

He's going to get the max

Malik Rose 2.0 aka career backup :lol

I wouldn't want any of those guys starting, I was just naming FA bigs I would be interested in, since there could be multiple spots available in the Spurs frontcourt, next year..

They'll only be able to replace Duncan with a trade IMO..

SAGirl
01-31-2016, 09:30 PM
Whoever we get has to be a defensive minded big man. We are not replacing Timmy ever. Yes ripple effect, yada, yada, but at least you want someone to give you some defense.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 09:53 PM
They'll only be able to replace Duncan with a trade IMO..

I'm not talking about replacing Tim w/ someone w/ his talent level but rather who is going to be playing in his spot. The only guy who can approximate Tim is Fat Gasol but there are no trading chips to make it happen without giving up LMA/Kawhi (not even sure the Grizz would swap LMA for Gasol:lol). Pau has turned into an empty numbers guy on a mediocre team.:lol

Folks shyt on Joakim for the Nene debacle but Bosh/Chandler got outplayed by Hibbert.:lol He shat on the Worriers last season when the Bulls handed them their last loss at the Oracle: (He isn't a PnR player like Tiago but he can be a point-center like Bogut)

pVu2oXY8dbE

ceperez
01-31-2016, 10:09 PM
Why would you trade for Noah when he's out for the season:lmao, besides Pau was terrible against the Worriers & can't defend PnRs.:lol

Noah/Pau also weren't a good fit offensively since they both like to play from the high post.

Coz Noah contract ends this season thus freeing 13m a year.

TheGreatYacht
01-31-2016, 10:13 PM
I've been saying Joakim for awhile now, tbh... He's gonna come in real cheap because of his injuries and because FA will be pretty loaded this year.

I don't know if Parker really knows him like that, but he can help recruiting him since they he got some French in him. He helped recruit LMA, after all.

ceperez
01-31-2016, 10:14 PM
I'm not talking about replacing Tim w/ someone w/ his talent level but rather who is going to be playing in his spot. The only guy who can approximate Tim is Fat Gasol but there are no trading chips to make it happen without giving up LMA/Kawhi (not even sure the Grizz would swap LMA for Gasol:lol). Pau has turned into an empty numbers guy on a mediocre team.:lol

Folks shyt on Joakim for the Nene debacle but Bosh/Chandler got outplayed by Hibbert.:lol He shat on the Worriers last season when the Bulls handed them their last loss at the Oracle: (He isn't a PnR player like Tiago but he can be a point-center like Bogut)

pVu2oXY8dbE

Marc Gasol is staying in Memphis. Marc was Spurs first choice but he indicated he wanted to day in Memphis. That's why we have that bum Lamarcus Aldridge.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 10:16 PM
Coz Noah contract ends this season thus freeing 13m a year.

The Spurs can go over the cap to re-sign Noah but that won't be possible if they let Noah walk.:downspin:

TheGreatYacht
01-31-2016, 10:16 PM
With Joakim on the team, there will still be 3 above average passers in the starting lineup:

Parker, Noah, Aldridge

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 10:17 PM
Marc Gasol is staying in Memphis. Marc was Spurs first choice but he indicated he wanted to day in Memphis. That's why we have that bum Lamarcus Aldridge.

You don't think Gasol is having second thoughts now that the Grizz are trying to clean house.:lol

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 10:18 PM
With Joakim on the team, there will still be 3 above average passers in the starting lineup:

Parker, Noah, Aldridge

You can only have so many Rondos on one team: 50/48/88....never been done:wakeup

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 10:26 PM
I don't know if Parker really knows him like that

Porker was his captain when Noah played for France:

http://cdn-europe1.new2.ladmedia.fr/var/europe1/storage/images/europe1/sport/basket-tony-parker-adorerait-rejouer-avec-joakim-noah-2519429/23254469-1-fre-FR/Basket-Tony-Parker-adorerait-rejouer-avec-Joakim-Noah.jpg

Plus, Danny/Joakim have known each other since high-school:

http://www.tarheeltimes.com/photos/unc_basketball_photos/photos/Danny_Green_Curtis_Stinton_Joakim_Noah_Rucker_Park .jpg

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 10:27 PM
Vdsv50R27Fc

BillMc
01-31-2016, 11:16 PM
Oh, if Gobert had only fallen one more spot in that draft. :bang Between him and Kawhi we'd be set on defense for a decade.

spurs10
01-31-2016, 11:39 PM
Vdsv50R27Fc Yeah I'm pretty sure Pop and RC would not like to even sit at the same table with this colossal dumbass.

G-Dawgg
02-01-2016, 12:13 AM

Spurs have to do this because you want to have the flexibility in the next coming 2 years to get a real rim protector.

Spurs have now sunk to maybe 4th best team in the league, after Dubs, OKC and Cavs.

I was thinking more along the lines of pairing Pau and Aldridge together if Duncan decides to hang it up.. Who else could we even give up? Danny Green? +

Kawhitstorm
02-01-2016, 12:59 AM
Yeah I'm pretty sure Pop and RC would not like to even sit at the same table with this colossal dumbass.

“He’s the heart and soul of the basketball here,” Popovich said of Noah. “The thing he does are varied. He doesn’t just rebound. He does a whole lot of things that make him very valuable. But you guys don’t pay attention to that stuff.”

Brazil
02-01-2016, 08:17 AM

Darrell Arthur
Ian Mahinmi
Zaza Pachulia
Festus Ezeli
Trevor Booker

When I saw OP I was pretty sure you would comment on it... not sure where this "hate" comes from. You usually like dudes with a big motor <3 Westbrook

Brazil
02-01-2016, 08:25 AM
“He’s the heart and soul of the basketball here,” Popovich said of Noah. “The thing he does are varied. He doesn’t just rebound. He does a whole lot of things that make him very valuable. But you guys don’t pay attention to that stuff.”

People here are just :rolleyes They dislike Noah because he is arrogant and trash talk or something but they do like SJax

Noah is a hustler, he puts all he has on nightly basis, he has been put on the bench and shut his mouth... and he is a elite passer at his position... spurs system and FO would love this kind of player.

Now we cannot count too much on the French connection tbh... Noah cut the ropes with FNT a long time ago, Boris and TP respect him but they clearly dislike the fact he is snobbing France NT.

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2016, 08:25 AM
When I saw OP I was pretty sure you would comment on it... not sure where this "hate" comes from. You usually like dudes with a big motor <3 Westbrook

I hate anybody that has French roots, bro:lol

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
02-01-2016, 08:30 AM
Noah. Yes is an awesome passer and a great rebounder and when healthy is a top 5 one-on-one defender in the league. IF Tim retire this year, I would like the Spurs to try to pick him up this offseason.

Brazil
02-01-2016, 08:30 AM
I hate anybody that has French roots, bro:lol

:lol That's funny because Noah is not really French... His dad roots are african and his mother is Swedish... Dude barely speak French (I saw some interviews and it is almost pathetic), never really lived in France, don't want to play for FNT, don't give a shit about anything related to France (he would be incapable to give you the name of French president)

For the rest I'm sure you don't hate my man French Boris :lol

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2016, 08:58 AM
:lol That's funny because Noah is not really French... His dad roots are african and his mother is Swedish... Dude barely speak French (I saw some interviews and it is almost pathetic), never really lived in France, don't want to play for FNT, don't give a shit about anything related to France (he would be incapable to give you the name of French president)

For the rest I'm sure you don't hate my man French Boris :lol

:lol I was just playing, tbh..

Brazil
02-01-2016, 09:13 AM
:lol I was just playing, tbh..

:lol it's all good... there is a need to check some assholes every once in a while

sasaint
02-01-2016, 01:47 PM
You don't think Gasol is having second thoughts now that the Grizz are trying to clean house.:lol

Yeah, and I hope Pau and his lovely wife are enjoying all the culture in Chicago.

aal04
02-01-2016, 03:31 PM
But Pop carried Duncan....

BatManu20
02-01-2016, 03:44 PM
My thoughts on the Spurs signing Noah. Tbh.

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/noah-ejected.jpg?w=1023

buttsR4rebounding
02-01-2016, 04:17 PM
My thoughts on the Spurs signing Noah. Tbh.

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/noah-ejected.jpg?w=1023

They met on E-Harmony.com

buttsR4rebounding
02-01-2016, 04:24 PM
I really think the Spurs are hoping to add another 20 pounds of muscle to Kyle Anderson and move him to the 4. He is an excellent rebounder, his below average foot speed for a 3 will at least average for a 4.

Splits
02-01-2016, 05:03 PM
Don't want Noah but his presser about Cleveland a few years ago was some funny shit.

AN0WqSeCKW8