PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: What kind of all time great...

KobeOwnsDuncan
01-31-2016, 11:23 AM
Lets themselves be removed from a game in the final seconds of a championship clinching game?

Thread
01-31-2016, 11:25 AM
the tired old shit bag Duncan, that's who!

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2016, 11:27 AM
Lets themselves be removed from a game in the final seconds of a championship clinching game?

I think Luva said he had the shits..and ran to the rest room before he shitted himself in front of the world....so having diahrrea over Amy and the Mexican cost him a title....now if he hadn't been doing all that anal fucking his asshole might have been tight enough to hold that shit in. :lol

KobeOwnsDuncan
01-31-2016, 11:31 AM
I think Luva said he had the shits..and ran to the rest room before he shitted himself in front of the world....so having diahrrea over Amy and the Mexican cost him a title....now if he hadn't been doing all that anal fucking his asshole might have been tight enough to hold that shit in. :lol
:lmao

KobeOwnsDuncan
01-31-2016, 11:32 AM
What's a funny is if they had won, there would have been an asterisk bunch of cheating fucks
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1678104-tim-duncan-may-have-been-illegally-substituted-in-during-game-6-of-nba-finals

KobeOwnsDuncan
01-31-2016, 11:34 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818167/duncanmiss.gif?_ga=1.101531400.801328943.144849705 9

TheGreatYacht
01-31-2016, 11:37 AM
I wish I could use "All time great" and Kobe in the sentence and not laugh. :lol

What kind of sidekick spends 1/4 of his career in the lottery?

UZER
01-31-2016, 11:40 AM
:lol game winning shot blocked by turkoglu in the finals

UZER
01-31-2016, 11:41 AM
Turkoglu? Really? :lol

Thread
01-31-2016, 11:41 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818167/duncanmiss.gif?_ga=1.101531400.801328943.144849705 9

Never grows old.

KobeOwnsDuncan
01-31-2016, 11:42 AM
I wish I could use "All time great" and Kobe in the sentence and not laugh. :lol

What kind of all time great can't even dominate Ben Wallace, Varejo, and Big Z?

UZER
01-31-2016, 11:45 AM
Turkoglu :lol

Thread
01-31-2016, 11:49 AM
What kind of all time great can't even dominate Ben Wallace, Varejo, and Big Z?

......+ Amy Duncan.

A sheltered white girl takin' a big black gay man to the rocks, pickin' out a big one and hittin' him over the head with it.

Oh, yeah.

KobeOwnsDuncan
01-31-2016, 11:51 AM
Who did Duncan ever dominate at his position?

KobeOwnsDuncan
01-31-2016, 11:51 AM
......+ Amy Duncan.

A sheltered white girl takin' a big black gay man to the rocks, pickin' out a big one and hittin' him over the head with it.

Oh, yeah.
:lol

UZER
01-31-2016, 12:09 PM

Hedo Turkoglu? :lol

MultiTroll
01-31-2016, 12:19 PM
:lol game winning shot blocked by turkoglu in the finals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECF0W7lrxAg
And the ultimate puss ass is begging for the call on the 100% clean block.
:lol faggot Laker Trolls

Thread
01-31-2016, 12:29 PM

When you're on all fours and bitin' your pillow it's difficult to dominate. Just ask Splits, he'll tell ya.

UZER
01-31-2016, 01:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECF0W7lrxAg
And the ultimate puss ass is begging for the call on the 100% clean block.
:lol faggot Laker Trolls

Biggest stage, his moment, and his cookie was taken by Hedo fucking Turkey glue :lol

Thread
01-31-2016, 01:20 PM
Biggest stage, his moment, and his cookie was taken by Hedo fucking Turkey glue :lol

No. His moment took place up in Jerkwater, USA as the century turned. Put Daddy on his back and came on thru. Without that and the 5 we got from those fuckin' square heads we'd have like what, 6?

Spurtacular
01-31-2016, 01:35 PM

TBFH.

UZER
01-31-2016, 02:38 PM
No. His moment took place up in Jerkwater, USA as the century turned. Put Daddy on his back and came on thru. Without that and the 5 we got from those fuckin' square heads we'd have like what, 6?

No no no, this was his moment to have and he let Hedo dip his fingers in his butter.

Mitch
01-31-2016, 02:39 PM
His only chance to repeat assuming history doesnt change 2014. That's why Duncan is below the likes of Shaq, you try telling him to sit out when they need a rebound :lol

Thread
01-31-2016, 02:54 PM
No no no, this was his moment to have and he let Hedo dip his fingers in his butter.

But, we won.

We don't celebrate .04.

Grow up, Ooze.

Mitch
01-31-2016, 03:20 PM
But, we won.

We don't celebrate .04.

Grow up, Ooze.

The celebration of acquiring Malone & Payton was pretty shameful, though. They were 2 proven losers and a lot of dummies thought it was a good move.

UZER
01-31-2016, 03:25 PM
But, we won.

We don't celebrate .04.

Grow up, Ooze.

Stop moving goal post, culb.

Dammit act like somebody and own it for once. Kobe bent over and Hedo played peek-a-boo.

DMC
01-31-2016, 03:27 PM
Racing thoughts may be experienced as background or take over a person's consciousness. Thoughts, music, and voices might be zooming through one's mind as they jump tangentially from one to the next.[3] There also might be a repetitive pattern of voice or of pressure without any associated "sound". It is a very overwhelming and irritating feeling, and can result in losing track of time. In some cases, it may also be frightening to the person experiencing it, as there is a loss of control. If one is experiencing these thoughts at night when going to sleep, they may suddenly awaken, startled and confused by the very random and sudden nature of the thoughts.

Racing thoughts differs in manifestation according to the individual's perspective. These manifestations can vary from unnoticed or minor distractions to debilitating stress, preventing the sufferer from maintaining a thought.[4]

Generally, racing thoughts are described by an individual who has had an episode where the mind uncontrollably brings up random thoughts and memories and switches between them very quickly. Sometimes they are related, as one thought leads to another; other times they seem completely random. A person suffering from an episode of racing thoughts has no control over his or her train of thought, and it stops them from focusing on one topic or prevents sleeping.

Thread
01-31-2016, 05:29 PM
The celebration of acquiring Malone & Payton was pretty shameful, though. They were 2 proven losers and a lot of dummies thought it was a good move.

It was a good move. It was only "shameful" because Media painted it with a broad brush so.

Payton had the wherewithal to stand sentinel till Fish came open. He'd never exercised that much focus in his entire career to that point.

It didn't work because Phil failed to bring Daddy & Kobe together.

Thread
01-31-2016, 05:30 PM
Stop moving goal post, culb.

Dammit act like somebody and own it for once. Kobe bent over and Hedo played peek-a-boo.

We won. That's the goal post here.

UZER
01-31-2016, 06:08 PM
We won. That's the goal post here.

Can't own it. You can dish but can't take. It's been noted.

Mitch
01-31-2016, 06:13 PM
Can't own it. You can dish but can't take. It's been noted.

Lakers won in 2009, Spurs won in 2013

Difference? Spurs gave theirs back :lol

UZER
01-31-2016, 06:17 PM
Lakers won in 2009, Spurs won in 2014

Hedo fucking turkey glue :lol

Mitch
01-31-2016, 06:18 PM
Hedo fucking turkey glue :lol

https://www.newenglandflagandbanner.com/store/images/pr_Lakers-2010-Champions-2x3.jpg
http://cdn1.thecomeback.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/94/2013/06/SPURS-GEAR.png
http://content.sportslogos.net/news/2013/06/Spurs-NBA-Champs-cap.jpg

UZER
01-31-2016, 06:32 PM
https://www.newenglandflagandbanner.com/store/images/pr_Lakers-2010-Champions-2x3.jpg

And still none of that changes Kobe getting molested by Hedo fucking Turkoglu :lol

LkrFan
01-31-2016, 06:34 PM

BAAAAAHAHAHA! :lol

Mitch
01-31-2016, 06:45 PM
And still none of that changes Kobe getting molested by Hedo fucking Turkoglu :lol

It doesn't change that the only people who care have some sort of obsession with Kobe :lol

Title or bust, if you didn't win you lost.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 06:47 PM
How do you lose to a Pistons team 4-1 while you are the biggest favorite in NBA Finals history?,,,,

daslicer
01-31-2016, 06:56 PM
This thread and the many other similar ones just shows that Lakerfans are salty and childish. This war between the Spurs and the Lakers ended in 2014. It was the final dagger it put Duncan ahead of Kobe in the eyes of the media.

Thread
01-31-2016, 07:01 PM
This thread and the many other similar ones just shows that Lakerfans are salty and childish. This war between the Spurs and the Lakers ended in 2014. It was the final dagger it put Duncan ahead of Kobe in the eyes of the media.

That 2nd 5th stains you---& it's sponsor/Tim Duncan.

Thread
01-31-2016, 07:02 PM
How do you lose to a Pistons team 4-1 while you are the biggest favorite in NBA Finals history?,,,,

,,,,you (Phil) cut off your nose to spite your face by refusing to step between Kobe & Daddy and settle it.

daslicer
01-31-2016, 07:03 PM

Proving my point. This war is over. You guys are like Russia after the cold war ended.

Thread
01-31-2016, 07:05 PM
Proving my point. This war is over. You guys are like Russia after the cold war ended.

Go upstairs where you can blame the officiating without being held to accounts.

Scat!!!

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 07:12 PM
,,,,you (Phil) cut off your nose to spite your face by refusing to step between Kobe & Daddy and settle it.

Greed kills,,,,Lakers bought Payton and Malone aboard and swung for the fences,,,they had the hunger earlier in the decade but got fat on success and brought past their prime all stars aboard and thought all would be good. Pistons showed that hunger is a hell of a motivator,,,

Thread
01-31-2016, 07:16 PM
Greed kills,,,,Lakers bought Payton and Malone aboard and swung for the fences,,,they had the hunger earlier in the decade but got fat on success and brought past their prime all stars aboard and all would be good. Pistons showed that hunger is a hell of a motivator,,,

You did the same thing with Diaw & Jackson. Jackson nearly killed Pop, but, Diaw delivered.

You weren't judged there. Sure, I climbed all over it, but, I'm alone. Everybody else just looked the other way.

---

Phil failed there. He certainly took credit when he counseled them each time before...Media marked the spot for posterity. When he got tired of doing so,,,"I'll show them." --- we all suffered for his vanity.

Reck
01-31-2016, 07:22 PM
I got laker niggas shook. Alts coming at me after I made them look bad on that other thread.

Reck
01-31-2016, 07:24 PM
Lakers won in 2009, Spurs won in 2013

You didn't give shit.

What about 2008? You had it, then you got raped...by your most hated franchise. :lol

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 07:28 PM
You did the same thing with Diaw & Jackson. Jackson nearly killed Pop, but, Diaw delivered.

You weren't judged there. Sure, I climbed all over it, but, I'm alone. Everybody else just looked the other way.

---

Phil failed there. He certainly took credit when he counseled them each time before...Media marked the spot for posterity. When he got tired of doing so,,,"I'll show them." --- we all suffered for his vanity.

Aldridge and West comin' to town would be more comparable,,,,

Thread
01-31-2016, 07:35 PM
Aldridge and West comin' to town would be more comparable,,,,

....Diaw & Jackson were egregious. You conspired with them to quit playing for their team to come and not quit playing for your team.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 07:36 PM
See, the Warriors are still hungry and look like the Bulls teams of the 90's and Lakers of the early 2000's,,,trying to buy titles rarely works. Look at the Yankees over the last decade and that huge payroll,,,,Lakers tried to do it with Payton and Malone,,,Spurs trying to do it with Aldridge and West. Just adding past all star talent doesn't mean automatic titles,,,Warriors just showed us how fat and lazy we are,,,,

Thread
01-31-2016, 07:39 PM
See, the Warriors are still hungry and look like the Bulls teams of the 90's and Lakers of the early 2000's,,,trying to buy titles rarely works. Look at the Yankees over the last decade and that huge payroll,,,,Lakers tried to do it with Payton and Malone,,,Spurs trying to do it with Aldridge and West. Just adding past all star talent doesn't mean automatic titles,,,Warriors just showed us how fat and lazy we are,,,,

But, [we] didn't buy Malone, Payton, or, West...or, LMA for that matter. [We] drew bees to the honeypot.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 07:42 PM
Miami stole the Spurs cookie and look how they responded when embarrassed and hungry,,,,unbeatable. That is the winning ingredient,,,,. No more. No less.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 07:47 PM
Fire gets extinguished in the Spurs belly after winning the title and they fold the next year like a cheap lawn chair to the Clips in the 1st round,,,so now we think adding Aldridge and West is the winning formula while Golden State is showing what staying hungry can do,,,

Thread
01-31-2016, 07:51 PM
Miami stole the Spurs cookie and look how they responded when embarrassed and hungry,,,,unbeatable. That is the winning ingredient,,,,. No more. No less.

stole it my ass. You forced them to take the damn thing. You did that to yourself, and that is why it is nonredeemable. You rang in '14, but, it doesn't affect '13. '13 is stand alone. You will be light 1 till doomsday.

It's part of your white paper, your historical record.

Thread
01-31-2016, 07:53 PM
Fire gets extinguished in the Spurs belly after winning the title and they fold the next year like a cheap lawn chair to the Clips in the 1st round,,,so now we think adding Aldridge and West is the winning formula while Golden State is showing what staying hungry can do,,,

Usually teams will cooperate with you to their doom. You know what I mean, Hemi? For some inexplicable reason the Clippers refused. It happens.

Mitch
01-31-2016, 07:54 PM
You didn't give shit.

What about 2008? You had it, then you got raped...by your most hated franchise. :lol

We weren't a rebound away, we let them go on a run and our demise became evident before they started selling our shit.

Spurs? They won in 2013, plain and simple. They willingly gave it back, though - pop benched Duncan who would have gotten that rebound off Jame's missed 3

Reck
01-31-2016, 07:56 PM
We weren't a rebound away, we let them go on a run and our demise became evident before they started selling our shit.

Spurs? They won in 2013, plain and simple. They willingly gave it back, though - pop benched Duncan who would have gotten that rebound off Jame's missed 3

You're smarter than to say they gave it up willingly.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 08:04 PM
stole it my ass. You forced them to take the damn thing. You did that to yourself, and that is why it is nonredeemable. You rang in '14, but, it doesn't affect '13. '13 is stand alone. You will be light 1 till doomsday.

It's part of your white paper, your historical record.

As I've state in the past,,,,if Duncan can get his 6th,,,it will be ok with me we left one in the case,,,the cross we bear will be signifigantly lighter,,,

Mitch
01-31-2016, 08:05 PM
You're smarter than to say they gave it up willingly.

You're smarter than to say 2008 was a done deal, it was a bad series - couldn't win in Boston but Boston could win in LA.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 08:14 PM
Duncan will have never repeated,,,never three peated and left one in the case but will still be considered king of the mountain from his generation if he can pull off that 6th title. You know it,,, I know it,,,, Everyone knows it.

Thread
01-31-2016, 08:33 PM
As I've state in the past,,,,if Duncan can get his 6th,,,it will be ok with me we left one in the case,,,the cross we bear will be signifigantly lighter,,,

The weight of that cross is static. If Duncan gets his 6th, he should have 7. If he gets 7, he should have 8...on & on.

What, you expected to glide thru your Spurs years without getting touched? Fuckin' nerve.

Grow the fuck up & take it.

Reck
01-31-2016, 08:36 PM
Duncan will have never repeated,,,never three peated and left one in the case but will still be considered king of the mountain from his generation if he can pull off that 6th title. You know it,,, I know it,,,, Everyone knows it.

LOL you're buying what the Lakerfan are selling.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 08:48 PM
LOL you're buying what the Lakerfan are selling.

Naw,,,,it is what it is. Duncan is questionably above Kobrick right now,,,,with a 6th, its beyond reproach.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 08:55 PM
The weight of that cross is static. If Duncan gets his 6th, he should have 7. If he gets 7, he should have 8...on & on.

What, you expected to glide thru your Spurs years without getting touched? Fuckin' nerve.

Grow the fuck up & take it.

6 is the prize and always has been,,,will Duncan acknowledge those with less than 6 titles when he gets his?,,,,that is the question.

DMC
01-31-2016, 09:58 PM
That's a seriously retarded take. You act as if getting your shit pushed in by the Pistons in 04 was better than actually competing in the Finals.

No way you believe that, ergo you're a liar.

KobeOwnsDuncan
01-31-2016, 10:24 PM
5zYoE0OzoBU

:lol at 2:10 Allen saying "Get those motherfucking ropes outta here"