PDA

View Full Version : Trade proposal: G.Hill/Mahinmi for Danny/Fathead

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 01:29 PM
The Pacers need a 3&D type wing w/ size since they like to play Paul George at the 4 at stretch during the game with Myles Turner at the 5 (especially recently). Besides CJ Miles (who can't defend to save his life), they are playing guys like Chase Budinger, Solomon Hill & Glenn Robinson III at the 3 spot.:lol They also sometimes roll w/ Stuckey at the 3 but he can't shoot/defend & is undersized.:lol Danny would solve their 3&D wing issue & Fathead can be utilized in their small-ball lineups over guys like Bud/GRIII. Fathead can probably learn a thing or two from Bird on how to be a ground bound point-forward.:lol

The Spurs need a combo guard w/ size who can shoot/dribble/defend:lol b/c Patty is undersized, Simmons isn't a good shooter & Danny can't dribble.:lol G.Hill has improved his shooting (50% in catch-and-shoot situations: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaEJOJQWQAAVTCv.png) & he has also improved as a playmaker over the past 4 season so he can play the Manu role with the starters. Mahinmi can mitigate the rim protection issue when Tim is out of the lineup & his foul/FT issue won't be a big deal since he's going to be playing 10-15 minutes a game.

G.Hill/Ian both know the system & are familiar w/ the Big 3, Pop & the Spurs culture. Diaw/West/Rasual are also familiar w/ Ian & West/Rasual w/ G.Hill.

The only issue here is whether the Pacers would be willing to give up their starting center so might have to throw in Boban (who would become expendable w/ the acquisition of Ian).:lol

SAGirl
01-31-2016, 01:38 PM
It makes sense in paper but yea, the Pacers rely on both G.Hill and Mahinmi for a lot. I haven't been watching them, but outside of P.George, these two (hill/mahinmi) are probably part of their core. But for sure they could use Danny, and who knows, they might use Anderson well as well, who if he could shoot the 3 might have resembled a homeless Larry Bird. You might be careful about dealing Anderson so easily though. He's shown competitive fire and is still getting better. We won't see yet all he can be bc there are veterans in the way of his playing time, but him and Paul George together?... Maybe Larry pulls the trigger on that TBH. Anderson is just tremendous making passes in transition and they like to play uptempo.

Chinook
01-31-2016, 01:42 PM
Seriously, this type of thing is meant for the Think Tank. We don't need a new topic for every idea that pops into people's heads. And this is a bad idea at that.

ceperez
01-31-2016, 01:50 PM
The root of all Spurs problems is Aldridge unable to show up in big games.

PATFO paid $20/million per year for Aldridge to deliver, but he's nowhere to be found.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 01:53 PM

PATFO paid $20/million per year for Aldridge to deliver, but he's nowhere to be found.

Trying to bully-ball & go middle against above average post defenders isn't the most productive move in 2016.:lol

cjw
01-31-2016, 01:54 PM
Seriously, this type of thing is meant for the Think Tank. We don't need a new topic for every idea that pops into people's heads. And this is a bad idea at that.

Hey, at least it's better than the typical nonsensical threads that are started! He at least thought it through. But agreed, completely the wrong forum.

Also, the spot we should be looking to upgrade is Mills' spot and not Green's. Mills is unplayable against Golden State (undersized and gets picked on defensively) and post shoulder injury is a high-30%'s three point shooter which is where Hill's career mark is. Hill brings a hell of a lot more to the table in other areas. His contract also has also moved to team-friendly under the increasing cap. Green is a better shooter than Patty and 10x the defender. Patty's only redeeming quality is his ability to flop and draw offensive fouls.

Issue with all these trades for defensive PGs (Avery Bradley types) is that it's very hard for the Spurs to match salaries without moving Green/Diaw and Pop doesn't like to rock the boat midseason.

SAGirl
01-31-2016, 02:02 PM
Hey, at least it's better than the typical nonsensical threads that are started! He at least thought it through. But agreed, completely the wrong forum.

Also, the spot we should be looking to upgrade is Mills' spot and not Green's. Mills is unplayable against Golden State (undersized and gets picked on defensively) and post shoulder injury is a high-30%'s three point shooter which is where Hill's career mark is. Hill brings a hell of a lot more to the table in other areas. His contract also has also moved to team-friendly under the increasing cap. Green is a better shooter than Patty and 10x the defender. Patty's only redeeming quality is his ability to flop and draw offensive fouls.

Issue with all these trades for defensive PGs (Avery Bradley types) is that it's very hard for the Spurs to match salaries without moving Green/Diaw and Pop doesn't like to rock the boat midseason.
You have a good point. I would much rather retain both Green and Anderson and deal Patty Mills. The PG situation is untenable specially as Manu declines. And I think Manu is retiring TBH.

He is old and really at the very tail end of his career, and younger guys are getting better and pushing for playing time. That is the recipe for his retirement.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 02:06 PM
Also, the spot we should be looking to upgrade is Mills' spot and not Green's. Mills is unplayable against Golden State (undersized and gets picked on defensively) and post shoulder injury is a high-30%'s three point shooter which is where Hill's career mark is.

The idea is that Hill is a combo guard thus unlike Danny he can play backup PG against the likes of the Worriers while having been a better shooter than Patty the past 2 seasons. Simmons has already been eating into Danny's minutes so considering that Hill will play close to 30 minutes (more than Danny), Simmons can play around 15 minutes a game. Patty should be playing no more than 10 minutes a game against legit PGs but can still play backup when Tony rests against lotto teams.

-The Celtics don't need another role player type so they aren't going to trade Bradley for anyone besides LMA/Kawhi being part of the deal.
-Pop isn't going to trade Danny/Diaw unless he trusts Simmons/Kyle.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 02:11 PM
You have a good point. I would much rather retain both Green and Anderson and deal Patty Mills. The PG situation is untenable specially as Manu declines. And I think Manu is retiring TBH.

He is old and really at the very tail end of his career, and younger guys are getting better and pushing for playing time. That is the recipe for his retirement.

The issue with bringing in random guys like Schroder is that they haven't earned Pop's trust unlike G.Hill so he would be hesitant to throw them into the fire during the postseason to run the offense without the benefit of training camp & a good chunk of the season. Splitter didn't get any burns in the 2011 postseason b/c he missed training camp & the early part of the season thus didn't earn Pop trust meanwhile a scrubby ass gunner like Gary Neal was playing in crunch time b/c he was fearless like Simmons.:lol

Chinook
01-31-2016, 02:16 PM
Wonder what it would take to get Rozier from Boston. Dude supposedly had lock-down potential, and he had Hill-like dimensions (6-2 with 6-8 wingspan). Could see him being a good year-two contributor with some potential to play in situational roles now. Would be willing to give up anything outside of the top eight, Anderson and West.

Chinook
01-31-2016, 02:21 PM
The idea is that Hill is a combo guard thus unlike Danny he can play backup PG against the likes of the Worriers while having been a better shooter than Patty the past 2 seasons. Simmons has already been eating into Danny's minutes so considering that Hill will play close to 30 minutes (more than Danny), Simmons can play around 15 minutes a game. Patty should be playing no more than 10 minutes a game against legit PGs but can still play backup when Tony rests against lotto teams.

Hill wouldn't play 30 minutes on the Spurs, even in a dual role. And he's probably not all that familiar with the system, which has changed a lot over the past four years. He's not as good on defense as Green, nor as good of a shooter. There are things he does that I like, but I don't want him as the starting two-guard.

In the off-season or especially in 2017 when the Spurs have cap space? Sure.

apalisoc_9
01-31-2016, 02:21 PM
Dude, have you forgotten how terribel hill is in the pnr? I dont want hill.

I wouldnt trade west or anderson for rozier either. If they can throw away a draft and bonner, fine.

I imagine bonner is filler to match up salaries in a potential trade. Only reason theyd sign him.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 02:33 PM

Chinook has his panties in bunches about his boy Danny being mentioned in a trade :lmao

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 02:34 PM
Hill wouldn't play 30 minutes on the Spurs, even in a dual role. And he's probably not all that familiar with the system, which has changed a lot over the past four years. He's not as good on defense as Green, nor as good of a shooter. There are things he does that I like, but I don't want him as the starting two-guard.

In the off-season or especially in 2017 when the Spurs have cap space? Sure.

If Danny is losing minutes to Simmons then Danny's skill sets are irrelevant.:lol (Simmons would get minutes against bigger wingplayers as Pop hasn't been afraid to use him against anyone when Danny gets benched:lol)

Besides, Stephen Jackson was playing major minutes in the 2012 WCF over none other than your boy Danny after being reacquired mid-season b/c he had earned the trust of Pop & the Big 3 during his previous tenure.

cjw
01-31-2016, 02:36 PM
-The Celtics don't need another role player type so they aren't going to trade Bradley for anyone besides LMA/Kawhi being part of the deal.
-Pop isn't going to trade Danny/Diaw unless he trusts Simmons/Kyle.

Plus Mills and Thomas in the backcourt is way too small. Bradley is a chip that they're holding onto to net a star (with the Nets pick + other guys/filler); probably a bad example for me to use him, as the chance of getting him is slim to none.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 02:38 PM
Dude, have you forgotten how terribel hill is in the pnr? I dont want hill.

It's 2016 bruh, Hill isn't the same player he was in 2011.:lol He has essentially become a better catch-&-shoot guy than Danny:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaEJOJQWQAAVTCv.png

He also had a solid season playing point guard last season when Paul George was out & Monta wasn't on the roster:
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/307/files/2015/04/PGPer36-590x900.jpg

raybies
01-31-2016, 03:04 PM

No we paid that to be relevant and not be in the lottery. Pop knows his limitations, he knows all his players limitations that's why he so good at developing player; putting them in positions of strength. Remember Aldridge was on the bench four the whole second quarter. He showed promise and played a lot better which is a good sign. His defense was poor though, but when paired with an elite rim protector he has showed he could hold his own, which suggests that we'll need another elite rim protector to remain elite when Duncan is gone.

raybies
01-31-2016, 03:12 PM
Terry Rosier is interesting. But another rim protector is also a big need. Jeff withey comes to mind. We might have to wait till the draft. Malik Newman and Chinanu Onuaku are players that might fit the bill. I've been watching them for a couple weeks. Check em out. Newman a combo guard 6'4" with a small wingspan although, can shoot, drive and kick, has potential on d etc. Onuaku is a rim protector and solid defender.

SAGirl
01-31-2016, 03:15 PM
If Danny is losing minutes to Simmons then Danny's skill sets are irrelevant.:lol (Simmons would get minutes against bigger wingplayers as Pop hasn't been afraid to use him against anyone when Danny gets benched:lol)

Besides, Stephen Jackson was playing major minutes in the 2012 WCF over none other than your boy Danny after being reacquired mid-season b/c he had earned the trust of Pop & the Big 3 during his previous tenure.
Rally it is irrelevant if Danny has seen his minutes cut for Simmons right now. Pop is developing Simmons. The guy I thought should have rested a few games and maybe seen his minutes cut is Manu. Manu won't be here next year. Simmons/Danny are excellent SG to keep and very different, which makes the team versatile. I don't want to lose either.

Chinook
01-31-2016, 03:32 PM
Chinook has his panties in bunches about his boy Danny being mentioned in a trade :lmao

Danny is mentioned in trades every year. Issue is that this is the second such proposal in like a week. Besides these proposals being ill-timed and ill-conceived is the fact they there is a forum made specifically for such ideas, and it's becoming severely under-utilized. I assume you're just a GNSF and didn't know better.

Chinook
01-31-2016, 03:36 PM

I don't get the point of this post, and I surely don't get why any of what you said was funny. At this point, I'm sure Pop "trusts" Green over Hill, as Danny has been with the team almost twice as long as Hill was, and Danny has been better in those years. So I don't get why you think Pop would so gladly trade away a player he "trusts" more for another guy and then give a lot of minutes to a guy he doesn't "trust" with no legitimate alternative.

People don't realize how much better the Spurs are now than they were in the Hill days. 2010 Hill would struggle to find minutes right now.

spursistan
01-31-2016, 03:45 PM
We won't be rocking the boat..If this was still Danny of November, i might bite, but we can't ignore his gradual improvement ever since..Defense at PG position + rim protection are the thing that could be addressed , maybe on the cheap..Seriously, i don't how we could be walking into the playoffs bloodbath against Curry/CP3/Westbrook with Parker/Mills/Macallum :lmao..

AFBlue
01-31-2016, 03:52 PM
As random unsubstantiated trade ideas go, this one has merit. Pop values corporate knowledge greatly and this is one deal that would see players coming back without a significant deficit in that front. We also know Pop has an affinity for Hill. My only question is why Mahinmi would also have to come back in the deal. Our front court is loaded and there wouldn't seem to be any room for him to contribute.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 04:02 PM
I don't get the point of this post, and I surely don't get why any of what you said was funny. At this point, I'm sure Pop "trusts" Green over Hill, as Danny has been with the team almost twice as long as Hill was, and Danny has been better in those years. So I don't get why you think Pop would so gladly trade away a player he "trusts" more for another guy and then give a lot of minutes to a guy he doesn't "trust" with no legitimate alternative.

People don't realize how much better the Spurs are now than they were in the Hill days. 2010 Hill would struggle to find minutes right now.

LMAO, you are so EMO about Danny that you are IGNORING Ian.:lol The whole point of the trade is to acquire a rim protector but you have to give up someone (Danny) to get the deal done. G.Hill is part of the deal to makeup for the loss of Danny not necessarily replace him & it helps that he can play backup PG b/c Patty has become unplayable against elite teams.:lol The emergence of Simmons means there a wing-player w/ size that can mitigate the loss of Danny.

As far as 2010 Hill struggling to find minutes, we are talking about the same Hill that played a BIG part in upsetting the 2nd seed Mavs while starting in place of Tony:lol: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/384498-george-hill-revives-spurs-emerges-a-star-the-other-side-of-vinsanity. It's 2016 & Hill is much improved since 2011 in the same way CoJo has improved since his rookie season except Hill has become an elite shooter.:lol

I know you adore Danny but let's not act like Hill is CoJo status.:lol

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 04:12 PM
We won't be rocking the boat..If this was still Danny of November, i might bite, but we can't ignore his gradual improvement ever since..Defense at PG position + rim protection are the thing that could be addressed , maybe on the cheap..Seriously, i don't how we could be walking into the playoffs bloodbath against Curry/CP3/Westbrook with Parker/Mills/Macallum :lmao..

Which PLAYABLE rim protector that Pop would trust in the postseason is out there that could be had for a vet min but hasn't turned into a corpse that the Mavs have been trying to sign the past 2 seasons:
-Dalmerbert:lmao
-Jermain O'Neal:lmao

The only decent option is Emeka Okafor but I'm not sure what the hell happened to that dude b/c he was supposed to sign w/ a team this season: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12114070/emeka-okafor-likely-delay-comeback-neck-injury-next-season

Maybe if Hibbert gets bought out but he's unplayable against PnR centric offenses just like Boban:lol

As far as the point guard position, Pop just has to hide Tony & play Danny 30+ minutes then just pray they don't wet the bed.:lol Considering how CoJo couldn't get off the bench when Tony/Manu were trash against the Clip & Patty was getting bullied by Rivers, Pop isn't going to trust a random waiver wire pickup to run the offense in the postseason. It's win with Manu/Tony/Patty running the offense or get bounced trying for Pop.

raybies
01-31-2016, 04:19 PM
If only Whiteside was still in the D-league :rolleyes

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 04:22 PM
Rally it is irrelevant if Danny has seen his minutes cut for Simmons right now. Pop is developing Simmons. The guy I thought should have rested a few games and maybe seen his minutes cut is Manu. Manu won't be here next year. Simmons/Danny are excellent SG to keep and very different, which makes the team versatile. I don't want to lose either.

The Pacers aren't taking Patty for Ian since they already Stuckey/Monta/Hill.:lol (PATFO didn't want to give up Splitter for nothing either but the LMA signing made it necessary; you can't have your cake & eat it too)

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 04:26 PM
If only Whiteside was still in the D-league :rolleyes

Whiteside wouldn't last a week in the Spurs locker-room, he would get a the boot just like Stephen Jackson or be thrown into the dog house like Blair.:lol

http://dsz7vodgjx60a.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/bil-green-whiteside.jpg

Baseline21
01-31-2016, 04:41 PM
I tried this trade on the trade machine. Here me out and I'm not a fan of his but d.rose,p.gasol,Bobby portis for Parker,green and Diaw. Yeah I know it's wishful thinking but with butler as sg they probably wouldn't want green but who knows. Maybe they just want rose off that team asap. Yeah, rose is injury plagued career but he doesn't have that many miles on that body of his.

Chinook
01-31-2016, 04:45 PM
LMAO, you are so EMO about Danny that you are IGNORING Ian.:lol The whole point of the trade is to acquire a rim protector but you have to give up someone (Danny) to get the deal done. G.Hill is part of the deal to makeup for the loss of Danny not necessarily replace him & it helps that he can play backup PG b/c Patty has become unplayable against elite teams.:lol The emergence of Simmons means there a wing-player w/ size that can mitigate the loss of Danny.

As far as 2010 Hill struggling to find minutes, we are talking about the same Hill that played a BIG part in upsetting the 2nd seed Mavs while starting in place of Tony:lol: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/384498-george-hill-revives-spurs-emerges-a-star-the-other-side-of-vinsanity. It's 2016 & Hill is much improved since 2011 in the same way CoJo has improved since his rookie season except Hill has become an elite shooter.:lol

I know you adore Danny but let's not act like Hill is CoJo status.:lol

I ignored Mahinmi because I thought he was a throw in. Dude wouldn't be in the Spurs' rotation, anf he's an upcoming UFA. And the 2010 Spurs sucked, hence why I pointed out how he wouldn't get playing time now. So I don't think Pop is desperate to relive those days. Obviously, Hill has gotten better. But I'm not sure Pop's trust extends. He stopped playing Jack after it became clear he wasn't good enough anymore.

Kawhitstorm
01-31-2016, 06:10 PM
I ignored Mahinmi because I thought he was a throw in. Dude wouldn't be in the Spurs' rotation, anf he's an upcoming UFA.

A starting center on a playoff team wouldn't be in the Spurs rotation when Boban is getting burns despite being a defensive liability.:lol Ian is 4th in DRPM amongst centers only behind Tim/Bogut/DeAndre.:lol He would be most valuable when Tim is out of the lineup, in foul trouble or matched up against a mobile bigs (Blake/Davis/Millsap/Bosh) along when OKC rolls out the Kanter to feast on backup bigs. If Ezeli is pounding the turd towers on the boards then he would also come in handy. He has also improved his hands & has become a PnR option this season: http://stats.nba.com/playtype/#!/roll-man/?dir=1&PT=player&OD=offensive&sort=Percentile&CF=Poss*GE*50

He's basically going to give you Capela type minutes which is something the Spurs frontline could use more so than Boban.:lol

And the 2010 Spurs sucked, hence why I pointed out how he wouldn't get playing time now. So I don't think Pop is desperate to relive those days. Obviously, Hill has gotten better. But I'm not sure Pop's trust extends. He stopped playing Jack after it became clear he wasn't good enough anymore.

He wouldn't get playing time b/c 2011.:lmao There is this thing called improvement (http://www.nba.com/pacers/larry-bird-george-hills-improvement) otherwise your boy Danny would have been out of the league after the 2012 WCF.:lol Stephen Jackson played OVER Danny after being acquired mid-season, what took place the following season is irrelevant b/c Hill isn't going to spend the Summer eating fried chicken, making records & posting on social media instead of staying in shape & working on his game.:lol

BillMc
02-01-2016, 11:19 AM
No we paid that to be relevant and not be in the lottery. Pop knows his limitations, he knows all his players limitations that's why he so good at developing player; putting them in positions of strength. Remember Aldridge was on the bench four the whole second quarter. He showed promise and played a lot better which is a good sign. His defense was poor though, but when paired with an elite rim protector he has showed he could hold his own, which suggests that we'll need another elite rim protector to remain elite when Duncan is gone.
This

sasaint
02-01-2016, 01:15 PM
The Pacers need a 3&D type wing w/ size since they like to play Paul George at the 4 at stretch during the game with Myles Turner at the 5 (especially recently). Besides CJ Miles (who can't defend to save his life), they are playing guys like Chase Budinger, Solomon Hill & Glenn Robinson III at the 3 spot.:lol They also sometimes roll w/ Stuckey at the 3 but he can't shoot/defend & is undersized.:lol Danny would solve their 3&D wing issue & Fathead can be utilized in their small-ball lineups over guys like Bud/GRIII. Fathead can probably learn a thing or two from Bird on how to be a ground bound point-forward.:lol

The Spurs need a combo guard w/ size who can shoot/dribble/defend:lol b/c Patty is undersized, Simmons isn't a good shooter & Danny can't dribble.:lol G.Hill has improved his shooting (50% in catch-and-shoot situations: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaEJOJQWQAAVTCv.png) & he has also improved as a playmaker over the past 4 season so he can play the Manu role with the starters. Mahinmi can mitigate the rim protection issue when Tim is out of the lineup & his foul/FT issue won't be a big deal since he's going to be playing 10-15 minutes a game.

G.Hill/Ian both know the system & are familiar w/ the Big 3, Pop & the Spurs culture. Diaw/West/Rasual are also familiar w/ Ian & West/Rasual w/ G.Hill.

The only issue here is whether the Pacers would be willing to give up their starting center so might have to throw in Boban (who would become expendable w/ the acquisition of Ian).:lol

I kind of like the idea, but i expect us to stand pat. If we really want to win the 6th with Tim on board, it seems pretty evident we will need improvement from the outside. Hill has become a very good combo guard since we traded him. and Mahinmi is exponentially better. Both provide a very good answer to a glaring need, both have valuable experience with the Spurs (and Pop and the big 3) even if the system is different, and both would become part of the rebuilt core going forward. If we keep LMA (which I feel is a given), we will obviously need rim protection like Ian can provide in the post-Timmy world. I really hate to give up both Danny and Kyle, especially with Danny regaining his shot and Kyle beginning to develop, but you do not get quality without giving quality. I wonder if we could get a pick or maybe an exchange of 1sts in the deal?

gambit1990
02-01-2016, 01:33 PM
george hill is trash. and mahinmi isn't changing anything for us.

Kawhitstorm
04-12-2016, 01:41 PM
Hill wouldn't play 30 minutes on the Spurs, even in a dual role.

:wakeup

Chinook
04-12-2016, 01:45 PM
:wakeup

I think that's just a true now as it has ever been.

Kawhitstorm
04-12-2016, 01:49 PM
I think that's just a true now as it has ever been.

Danny getting benched for K-Mart & Simmons throughout the season has made your argument even more convincing.:rolleyes

Let's not even talk about Porker essentially playing off the ball against the Duds & Patty being a defensive liability even against Barbosa.:lol

Kawhitstorm
11-30-2016, 12:05 AM
Hill wouldn't play 30 minutes on the Spurs, even in a dual role.

:lmao

timtonymanu
11-30-2016, 12:11 AM
I still have a feeling Hill signs here in the offseason. It's just of matter of the Spurs letting Mills walk and Spurs convincing Parker to run the bench unit.

Kawhitstorm
11-30-2016, 12:35 AM
I still have a feeling Hill signs here in the offseason. It's just of matter of the Spurs letting Mills walk and Spurs convincing Parker to run the bench unit.

The Jazz really have no reason not to offer him a huge contract. If I was them, I would try to dump Favors for a rotation player like Vucevic before he has a career ending injury.

AFMadison
11-30-2016, 01:29 PM

Still a noob I see. Learn how to post in the proper forums.

Kawhitstorm
11-30-2016, 02:18 PM
This message is hidden because AFMadison is on your ignore list (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

SAGirl
11-30-2016, 02:23 PM
This message is hidden because AFMadison is on your ignore list (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Heh!
We coincide on who is trolling. I have a similar ignore list I think but I dont have Madison on it though.

SAGirl
11-30-2016, 02:34 PM

By the way have you noticed that Simmons can't shoot? His GSW game was him getting hot at the right time. He has overall been a positive player and his playmaking has been much needed and is improved, but he can't shoot.

PLAYERS
GP
MIN
PTS
FGM
FGA
FG%
3PM
3PA
3P%
FTM
FTA
FT%
OREB
DREB
REB
AST
TOV
STL
BLK
PF
+/-

Jonathon Simmons (http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/203613/)
5.8 (http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=203613&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=PTS&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=PerGame&PORound=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&MeasureType=Base&TeamId=1610612759&section=team)
2.1 (http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=3&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=203613&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=FGM&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=PerGame&PORound=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&MeasureType=Base&TeamId=1610612759&section=team)
4.9 (http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=3&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=203613&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=FGA&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=PerGame&PORound=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&MeasureType=Base&TeamId=1610612759&section=team)
0.2 (http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=3&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=203613&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=FG3M&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=PerGame&PORound=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&MeasureType=Base&TeamId=1610612759&section=team)
1.2 (http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=3&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=203613&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=FG3A&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=PerGame&PORound=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&MeasureType=Base&TeamId=1610612759&section=team)
0.3 (http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=203613&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=OREB&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=PerGame&PORound=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&MeasureType=Base&TeamId=1610612759&section=team)
1.9 (http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=203613&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=DREB&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=PerGame&PORound=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&MeasureType=Base&TeamId=1610612759&section=team)
2.3 (http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=203613&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=REB&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=PerGame&PORound=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&MeasureType=Base&TeamId=1610612759&section=team)
2.1 (http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=203613&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=AST&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=PerGame&PORound=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&MeasureType=Base&TeamId=1610612759&section=team)
0.9 (http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=203613&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=TOV&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=PerGame&PORound=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&MeasureType=Base&TeamId=1610612759&section=team)
0.7 (http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=203613&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=STL&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=PerGame&PORound=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&MeasureType=Base&TeamId=1610612759&section=team)
0.3 (http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=203613&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=BLK&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=PerGame&PORound=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&MeasureType=Base&TeamId=1610612759&section=team)
1.8 (http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=203613&TeamID=0&GameID=&ContextMeasure=PF&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=PerGame&PORound=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&Outcome=&Location=&Month=0&SeasonSegment=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&GameSegment=&Period=0&LastNGames=0&DateFrom=&DateTo=&MeasureType=Base&TeamId=1610612759&section=team)