PDA

View Full Version : Someone thinks Blake Griffin trade to Spurs makes sense

spursfanincolorado
02-01-2016, 12:46 AM
http://www.inquisitr.com/2756007/nba-trade-rumors-blake-griffin-could-be-traded-to-one-of-these-four-western-conference-teams/

Pop did joke about bar fights - http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2016/01/in-light-of-blake-griffin-incident-gregg-popovich-jokes-that-the-spurs-are-too-boring/

i dont see it but LMA isn't cutting it in my opinion.

sventhedog
02-01-2016, 12:48 AM
why would the clippers trade him?

spursfanincolorado
02-01-2016, 02:05 AM
Got in a fight and (broke his hand) with an employee of the franchise - dunno why it would make sense either.

Apparently there buzz that he can be traded to a few teams -

apalisoc_9
02-01-2016, 02:18 AM
Hes ufa 2 years from now though.

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2016, 02:24 AM
I love Griffin's game(hate him as a player), but there's a 0% chance that the Spurs would even consider trading Aldridge within the next few years, tbh..this past Summer was all about the Spurs' culture and family environment:lol

Kawhitstorm
02-01-2016, 02:36 AM
Blake got cucked by LMA doing their most recent matchup:lmao

dabom
02-01-2016, 02:38 AM
Blake is a mental midget. Next.

freetiago
02-01-2016, 03:36 AM
Blake was one of the best playoff performers last season. Best overall PF in the game now. He's not a pussy who won't roll to the rim and he is one of the best passers also. Much better fit then Softridge

Pauleta14
02-01-2016, 04:57 AM
I think that would be a great move for the Clippers, they would be scarier with LA mid-range threat who wouldn't have a big defensive load thx to DJ

Griffin is a bad match with Paul imo because both like to have the ball and both think they should be the leader, not surprised they keep winning without him.

Griffin would be at his best with a scoring PG, but TP is done, so pass...

dabom
02-01-2016, 05:00 AM
Like Pauleta14 said. The only reason Blake went off some of those games because CP3 commands so much attention and gives him wide open fucking shots. Tony can't score and distribute like CP3. Bad fit for us.

r0drig0lac
02-01-2016, 10:24 AM
Blake was one of the best playoff performers last season. Best overall PF in the game now. He's not a pussy who won't roll to the rim and he is one of the best passers also. Much better fit then Softridge

NameLess Scrub
02-01-2016, 10:33 AM
Really doubt they'll let Blake go, fight or not. He'd need to give much more trouble than that.

Really doubt Spurs won't be loyal to Aldridge (West, Parker, Manu, Tim, Kawhi as well)

Kikoluna
02-01-2016, 11:33 AM
I would take blake. I'm tired of Aldridge and his contested jumper with the scream.

Kawhitstorm
02-01-2016, 11:43 AM
Really doubt they'll let Blake go, fight or not. He'd need to give much more trouble than that.

Really doubt Spurs won't be loyal to Aldridge (West, Parker, Manu, Tim, Kawhi as well)

Considering how Pop values loyalty, if any vet is getting moved then it's Patty since he has become unplayable against elite teams & can't make a shot.

If the Bucks have interest in Fathead then Patty/Fathead for MCW/Plumlee would be doable: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hdl6dgv

(Diaw ain't getting move w/ two newbies in the frontline along w/ Tim's knee issues)