PDA

View Full Version : _having an ex maverick on your team should bother you_

mouse
09-23-2005, 10:23 AM
I know it would bother me if we had an ex Spur on our team.

it must bother you a little , to have an ex Dallas Maverick on your Spurs team,

be honest.

Spurminator
09-23-2005, 10:24 AM
:lol

You have an ex Spur COACHING your team!

Obstructed_View
09-23-2005, 10:24 AM
You have an ex Spur as your coach, numbnuts.

BTW, I'm happy to have a Maverick leader not playing for the Mavs. Anything that makes Mav fans sad makes me happy.

Admidave50
09-23-2005, 10:26 AM
mouse is so stupid! we had an Ex Laker which can be worse than an Ex Mav, look how Horry is appreciated by the Spurs fan estupido!

Manu20
09-23-2005, 10:26 AM

Avery Johnson

mouse
09-23-2005, 10:28 AM

being an ex Spur fan? I am kinda of proud of that, I just wouldn't want to see Tony Parker in a Dallas Maverick Jersey. It's just not right,

it would bother me, but i don't expect any Spur fans to be honest, it's not your nature.

mouse
09-23-2005, 10:29 AM
mouse is so stupid! we had an Ex Laker which can be worse than an Ex Mav, look how Horry is appreciated by the Spurs fan estupido!

And I made a topic about that back then also, why don't you do your homework before you run Stupid smack? Or did you just now get a Pc on your 15th birthday? If so I forgive you. :smokin

Obstructed_View
09-23-2005, 10:30 AM
being an ex Spur fan? I am kinda of proud of that, I just wouldn't want to see Tony Parker in a Dallas Maverick Jersey. It's just not right,

it would bother me, but i don't expect any Spur fans to be honest, it's not your nature.
Don't ask people to be honest and then accuse them of lying when they tell you, you fucktard. And you would toss Mark Cuban's salad at midcourt of the AA center to get Tony Parker on your team.

Obstructed_View
09-23-2005, 10:31 AM
Um, you mean ex Rockette. I don't remember Horry hurting the Spurs as a Laker nearly as much as he did while a Rockette.

mouse
09-23-2005, 10:33 AM
you fucktard.

there went this topic.

And you would toss Mark Cuban's salad at midcourt of the AA center to get Tony Parker on your team.

I would rather move to Canada before I would root for a team with a Frenchie

you would toss Mark Cuban's salad at midcourt

That may be true if it got me court side seats :lmao

Obstructed_View
09-23-2005, 10:34 AM
:spin

Steve Perry
09-23-2005, 10:36 AM
And you would toss Mark Cuban's salad at midcourt of the AA center to get Tony Parker on your team.

^ Rack the Salad tossing reset :lmao

Dan Rather
09-23-2005, 10:38 AM
You fucktard. you would toss Mark Cuban's salad at midcourt to get Tony Parker on your team.

Mouse you got served :lmao

nkdlunch
09-23-2005, 10:41 AM
It bothers me to see Mark Cuban's Dumb Ass on my tv screen on every Spur-Mav game
http://www.mysanantonio.com/specials/spurschamps/slideshows/spursmavericksgame1/images/thirteen.jpg

mouse
09-23-2005, 10:44 AM
It bothers me to see Mark Cuban's Dumb Ass on my tv screen on every Spur-Mav game
http://www.mysanantonio.com/specials/spurschamps/slideshows/spursmavericksgame1/images/thirteen.jpg

They would show Petter Holt more often if he would just put the beer down, :lmao

you fucktard. you would toss Mark Cuban's salad at midcourt to get Tony Parker on your team.

Suns Fan
09-23-2005, 10:46 AM
It sort of bothered me to have an ex Maverick as a Suns.

for about 2 minutes :lmao

nkdlunch
09-23-2005, 10:51 AM
It would definitely bother me if we ever got Stackhouse, Bradley or Dampier

coopdogg3
09-23-2005, 10:52 AM
Finley has a great 3-point shot, turned down more money, more playing time, and two media darlings (phoenix and Miami), to come off the bench and help this team win Championship #4. Yeah, I have a big problem with that. :lol

Warning - what follows may be called lying by cockfag Dallas fan: I love having Finley on this team.

coopdogg3

Solid D
09-23-2005, 10:53 AM

:lol You've been rooting for the Mavs haven't you?

They've had at least one Frenchie on their payroll for each of the past 7 years.

Tariq Abdul-Wahad was the first French-born player to play in the NBA. He is still under contract, although not playing any more. They also had Antoine Rigaudeau on their roster for a short stint while you have been wearing you Mavs gear. :lol

FromWayDowntown
09-23-2005, 10:54 AM

That's funny, because the Mavericks, in the Cuban era, have had MORE Frenchies than the Spurs (taking Parker to be French, of course):

1. Antoine Rigaudeau. Born in Cholet, France. Played 11 games for Dallas in 2002-03.

2. Tariq Abdul-Wahad. Born Olivier Michael Saint-Jean in Maisons Alfort, France. Still on the Mavericks roster (since 2002-03).

Two "Frenchies" is more than one "Frenchie," and the Mavs have as many "Frenchies" today as the Spurs do

sorry for the duplication, Solid D.

Victor Newman
09-23-2005, 11:08 AM
yes but Tony is 1/2 French 1/2 Black .that's the worst kind of Frenchie.

FromWayDowntown
09-23-2005, 11:11 AM

Uh, so is Tariq.

Al Sharpton
09-23-2005, 11:11 AM
no one should pull out the race card but me. But I will say this, When Finley misses that last second 3 point basket ? don't you all start complaining like T Park when Krispy Kream goes on strike.

coopdogg3
09-23-2005, 11:12 AM

What the hell does this mean???

coopdogg3

mouse
09-23-2005, 11:15 AM
You guys miss the point, Being a Frenchie is not where you was born, it's how you live, and play ball. Tony Parker always surrenders to the defence,

and he can't rap for shit. :lmao

gollum
09-23-2005, 11:17 AM
That's funny, because the Mavericks, in the Cuban era, have had MORE Frenchies than the Spurs (taking Parker to be French, of course):

1. Antoine Rigaudeau. Born in Cholet, France. Played 11 games for Dallas in 2002-03.

2. Tariq Abdul-Wahad. Born Olivier Michael Saint-Jean in Maisons Alfort, France. Still on the Mavericks roster (since 2002-03).

Two "Frenchies" is more than one "Frenchie," and the Mavs have as many "Frenchies" today as the Spurs do

sorry for the duplication, Solid D.

You got Served!

The Artest Factor
09-23-2005, 11:17 AM
Mike Finley is weak, he doesnt play defense, and hes an old hasbeen proven loser.
He'll hurt the Spurs tremendously.

coopdogg3
09-23-2005, 11:19 AM
I would say the Dallas Mavericks play more like the French in that they can't guard the opposing team and they surrender when they are ON defense. Dallas Mavericks best player is a German, but he plays defense like the French in 1940. Funny ol' world, isn't it?

coopdogg3

mugatu
09-23-2005, 11:19 AM
:lol You've been rooting for the Mavs haven't you?

They've had at least one Frenchie on their payroll for each of the past 7 years.

Tariq Abdul-Wahad was the first French-born player to play in the NBA. He is still under contract, although not playing any more. They also had Antoine Rigaudeau on their roster for a short stint while you have been wearing you Mavs gear. :lol

Word!

Mouse your talking out your ass again, I will love to just sit back and watch these guys butt f*ck you, as you have no come backs, from what I can read.

Looter
09-23-2005, 11:21 AM
Mike Finley is weak, he doesnt play defense, and hes an old hasbeen proven loser.

To bad it took a Pacer fan to see the light.

nkdlunch
09-23-2005, 11:22 AM

Even Tony Parker raps better than Artest :lol

mouse
09-23-2005, 11:23 AM
I would say the Dallas Mavericks play more like the French in that they can't guard the opposing team and they surrender when they are ON defense. Dallas Mavericks best player is a German, but he plays defense like the French in 1940. Funny ol' world, isn't it?

coopdogg3

You make a good point, but do you see us Wine everytime when we lose a game?

Larry Dallas
09-23-2005, 11:24 AM
Even Tony Parker raps better than Artest :lol

:lmao

coopdogg3
09-23-2005, 11:25 AM

*sigh* because the Pacers and Hornets are such winners and all. Pacers can't win anything except brawls with much smaller fans, and Hornets won't win anything except early lottery picks for years to come.

There were 4 teams interested in Finley: Phoenix, San Antonio, Miami, and Detroit. Those 4 teams just happened to represent the ECF and the WCF last year. WINNERS wanted Finley.

coopdogg3

coopdogg3
09-23-2005, 11:27 AM

You keep giving away your best players for nothing. Nash, Finley. Kinda like Vichy France.

coopdogg3

sprrs
09-23-2005, 11:37 AM

Don't really take anything he says seriously, he's either a really big moron and/or just trying to piss everybody off

Rescueone
09-23-2005, 11:56 AM

Let's not go there :nope !!! You're begining to show your ignorance :stfu !

td4mvp21
09-23-2005, 12:03 PM

its hard to whine when your not used to winning

mouse
09-23-2005, 12:10 PM
Don't really take anything he says seriously, he's either a really big moron and/or just trying to piss everybody off

why can't I be both?

Aunt Jemima
09-23-2005, 12:12 PM
You keep giving away your best players for nothing. Nash, Finley. Kinda like Vichy France.

coopdogg3

Das right,! Rack dat ass ^

TOP-CHERRY
09-23-2005, 12:13 PM
I didn't realize you represented the entire Mavs fanbase.

sprrs
09-23-2005, 12:16 PM
why can't I be both?

Not you I was talking about Artest Factor, you don't bother me as much

alamo50
09-23-2005, 12:22 PM
It bothers me more that he played in piss and purple and showed his true self.
I sure hope time has changed his attitude!

callo1
09-23-2005, 12:34 PM
You guys miss the point, Being a Frenchie is not where you was born, it's how you live, and play ball. Tony Parker always surrenders to the defence,

and he can't rap for shit. :lmao

Interesting....I take it you think Dirk is a bruiser? Dude, your team has a 7 footer than lives on the perimeter, not a shread of defense to speak of for the history of the franchise and you talk about Tony surrendering?

I wouldnt be half suprised to see TP back Dirk down and score on him in the post. Thats how weak his post D is.

As far as Tony's rapping goes...You see...theres this thing called a CHAMPIONSHIP celebration that takes place for teams when they WIN a CHAMPIONSHIP. Sometimes players get emotionally caught up in the CELEBRATION and make fools of themselves by dancing (Mark Madson), speaking (Shaq), or rapping (Tony).

When you actually WIN something, you earn the right to make a fool of yourself while CELEBRATING. No Tony isn't a very good rapper, but we Spurs fans would rather see our player make a fool of himself by trying to rap one time a year during our teams Championship Celebration as opposed to having our entire team make asses of themselves every night they take the court like the Mav's do.

Don't worry...I can assure you your Mav players will never make asses of themselves during a Championship Celebration, because you can't have the celebration without the championship:)

So in April when you feel like this.... :depressed :cry

and want to do this :hang :shootme

We again will be doing this :lmao :spin :elephant

and it will piss you off so bad you will want to do this :pctoss

:owned

:flipoff

nkdlunch
09-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Defense to the Mavs, is not letting a dunker ride you for longer than 5 secs
http://www.sketkar.com/albums/RandomStuff/horserider.jpg

Obstructed_View
09-23-2005, 01:22 PM
The sad thing is that with those same qualities he would improve the Pacers.

TOP-CHERRY
09-23-2005, 01:23 PM
YEE-HAW!!!! !!!!

cheguevara
09-23-2005, 01:33 PM

but he would still start for the Pacers...

cheguevara
09-23-2005, 01:33 PM

tsb2000
09-23-2005, 02:58 PM
It sort of bothered me to have an ex Maverick as a Suns.

for about 2 minutes :lmao

I'm sure you know, that ex-Mav was an ex-Sun first... :spin

CyberSnake
09-23-2005, 03:10 PM

Nice Job!!!!! :lol

mouse
09-23-2005, 04:40 PM
Interesting....I take it you think Dirk is a bruiser? Dude, your team has a 7 footer than lives on the perimeter, not a shread of defense to speak of for the history of the franchise and you talk about Tony surrendering?

I wouldnt be half suprised to see TP back Dirk down and score on him in the post. Thats how weak his post D is.

As far as Tony's rapping goes...You see...theres this thing called a CHAMPIONSHIP celebration that takes place for teams when they WIN a CHAMPIONSHIP. Sometimes players get emotionally caught up in the CELEBRATION and make fools of themselves by dancing (Mark Madson), speaking (Shaq), or rapping (Tony).

When you actually WIN something, you earn the right to make a fool of yourself while CELEBRATING. No Tony isn't a very good rapper, but we Spurs fans would rather see our player make a fool of himself by trying to rap one time a year during our teams Championship Celebration as opposed to having our entire team make asses of themselves every night they take the court like the Mav's do.

Don't worry...I can assure you your Mav players will never make asses of themselves during a Championship Celebration, because you can't have the celebration without the championship:)

So in April when you feel like this.... :depressed :cry

and want to do this :hang :shootme

We again will be doing this :lmao :spin :elephant

and it will piss you off so bad you will want to do this :pctoss

:owned

:flipoff

^ This may very well be the best post of the day thus far,

It will take more than a few beers for me to come back and reply with something I feel is worthy of you all to waste time reading...............BRB......................... ........ :drunk

Smackie Chan
09-23-2005, 04:44 PM
^ This may very well be the best post of the day thus far,

It will take more than a few beers for me to come back and reply with something I feel is worthy of you all to waste time reading...............BRB......................... ........ :drunk

mouse you suck! You let me and everyone down, why do you need Booze to run smack? who you think you are, Petter Holt?

If you want to run like some sort of French man ? than fine, I will take over from here.........................

GoSpurs21
09-23-2005, 07:30 PM
"Yes the Mavericks will be wetting their collective pants four games a year" - Sam Reinhart

mouse will be wearing Depends on those 4 game days

spurs=bling
09-23-2005, 08:49 PM

spurs=bling
09-23-2005, 08:50 PM
YEE-HAW!!!! !!!!

spurs=bling
09-23-2005, 08:51 PM

spurs=bling
09-23-2005, 08:52 PM
is he blowing a kiss to his boyfriend?? because he looks gay in that pic.

Dre_7
09-23-2005, 09:27 PM

be honest.

Honestly? I love the fact that the Spurs have an ex-Wisconsin Badger on their team!!!!!! Finley singlehanded turned the Badgers program around! Turned celler dwellers into contenders. Gotta love Fin!!

TPMG2007
09-24-2005, 01:15 AM

I wonder about you sometimes.

AFE7FATMAN
09-24-2005, 02:35 AM
Mouse
Having a Ex Maverick on the Spurs does not bother me.
But having a Maverick Fan living in my neighborhood :pctoss

Look both ways before you cross Fredericksburg Rd :lol

xcoriate
09-24-2005, 03:39 AM
4 posts in a row, 3 of which only had emoticons

gotta love the substance

:rolleyes

Smackie Chan
09-24-2005, 08:03 AM
Honestly? I love the fact that the Spurs have an ex-Wisconsin Badger on their team!!!!!! Finley singlehanded turned the Badgers program around! Turned celler dwellers into contenders. Gotta love Fin!!

The man does make a point, maybe Finley was meant to be a Spur afte rall.

Obstructed_View
09-24-2005, 10:13 AM
4 posts in a row, 3 of which only had emoticons

gotta love the substance

:rolleyes
Yet you added so much to the thread by commenting on it.

gmanrulz
09-24-2005, 01:31 PM
no, having and ex maverick on our team should bother you, and it does

wildbill2u
09-24-2005, 02:21 PM

be honest.

You have no idea about the Spurs relationship with our fans. The minute a player puts on Black and Silver, he's a full-fledged Spur with no reservations (for almost all of us.) :elephant

Sense
09-24-2005, 02:38 PM

mouse
09-24-2005, 02:43 PM
You have no idea about the Spurs relationship with our fans. The minute a player puts on Black and Silver, he's a full-fledged Spur with no reservations (for almost all of us.) :elephant

Even Karl Malone? Geesh don't you guys have any pride? I would rather not watch NBA than to have that A-hole on my team,

Even after what he did to David Robinson you would let him wear black n silver? That is so sad you have no respect for David.

Spam
09-24-2005, 02:45 PM
Spurs are a TEAM.

Sense
09-24-2005, 03:01 PM

Sad thing about that is, he's wearing Finley's Jersey.

TOP-CHERRY
09-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Sad thing about that is, he's wearing Finley's Jersey.
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Money316
09-24-2005, 04:07 PM

This ought to go on a new thread, but do you think Mouse would prefer Jelly or Syrup with that Cuban Toss Salad at midcourt?
:fro :fro :fro

Money316
09-24-2005, 04:11 PM
They would show Petter Holt more often if he would just put the beer down, :lmao

LOL -- But Fuck you anyway!
:fro :fro :fro

picnroll
09-24-2005, 04:35 PM
I think it's a wonderful gesture on the Spurs part to let these legends from other teams, like Finley, come to the Spurs and get a ring. Big Dog, they tried with Malone. It's just to bad Reggie Miller retired and didn't come to the Spurs this year instead to get the one he so richly deserves.

Deadbeat Dad
09-24-2005, 04:54 PM
hell why not let Bill Walton be a spur while you guys are at it :lmao

Rummpd
09-24-2005, 04:54 PM
We have another ex clutch Laker in Van Exel too.

Finley is a great player who never touched the ball enough in Dallas - he will be great with the Spurs.

my2sons
09-24-2005, 05:20 PM
lets just say it doesn't bother me nearly as much as it must bother you. Actually it feels pretty darn good to piss off your owner as much as he must be pissed off right now, but thanks for asking

Taking it to the Hole
09-24-2005, 05:43 PM
is he blowing a kiss to his boyfriend?? because he looks gay in that pic.
Yeah, and his boyfriend just happens to be a Mouse, that doesn't stop chewing on his nutsack. :lol

SequSpur
09-24-2005, 05:46 PM
It does bother me.

It bothers me in the sense that I will need to save cash to donate to Peter Holt again next playoffs.

Sense
09-24-2005, 06:25 PM
What bothers me more is that Mouse is doing these stupid threads HOPING TO GOD that he'll be saying I told you by the end of next year...

Well mouse, pray every day, every hour, or every minute, because you're gonna be proven wrong again. :rolleyes

spurs=bling
09-24-2005, 09:07 PM
Yeah, and his boyfriend just happens to be a Mouse, that doesn't stop chewing on his nutsack. :lol

Dre_7
09-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Spurs = 3 rings
Mavs = 0 rings

Now that is what should bother you, mouse. Not who is playing where.

spurs=bling
09-24-2005, 10:15 PM
Spurs = 3 rings
Mavs = 0 rings

Now that is what should bother you, mouse. Not who is playing where.
:tu :tu :tu :lmao

mouse
09-25-2005, 12:53 AM
What bothers me
Other than you have a very small weasle? please share with us.

is that Mouse is doing these stupid threads

It is a legit topic, Unlike a topic that I promise not to post for a whole year if the Spurs win a ring,

HOPING TO GOD that he'll be saying I told you by the end of next year...

there is only one GOD , his name is Mark Cuban

Well mouse, pray every day, every hour, or every minute, because you're gonna be proven wrong again. :rolleyes

show me when I was ever wrong before,,,,,,,,your thinking of someone else my friend.

But that's cool, I will wait till about December when you all are pointing fingers at who is to blame for the Spurs 10-30 start of the first half of the season.

I hope you make the playoffs and face the Mighty Mavericks, I can't wait to see Finley with the ball with 3 seconds on the clock and the score is 98 to 97 and Mark Cuban gives Finley a wink, and he misses on purpose to give his old team the victory,

Deep down inside He is a Maverick , and the day will come when you wish he stayed in Dallas.......you have been warned

The fishing trip has ended

http://img281.echo.cx/img281/1892/mavsgofishing6ck.jpg

phyzik
09-25-2005, 01:11 AM
show me when I was ever wrong before

here you go.

:spin

Sense
09-25-2005, 02:01 AM
Other than you have a very small weasle? please share with us.

Stupid threads? let's talk stupid posts.

It is a legit topic, Unlike a topic that I promise not to post for a whole year if the Spurs win a ring,

Ok... I'll give u that.

rofleswafflesmoffles

show me when I was ever wrong before,,,,,,,,your thinking of someone else my friend.
You've basically predicted the Spurs to lose every year.... I think that's wrong.

But that's cool, I will wait till about December when you all are pointing fingers at who is to blame for the Spurs 10-30 start of the first half of the season.

I hope you make the playoffs and face the Mighty Mavericks, I can't wait to see Finley with the ball with 3 seconds on the clock and the score is 98 to 97 and Mark Cuban gives Finley a wink, and he misses on purpose to give his old team the victory,

Deep down inside He is a Maverick , and the day will come when you wish he stayed in Dallas.......you have been warned

The fishing trip has ended

http://img281.echo.cx/img281/1892/mavsgofishing6ck.jpg

lol, exactly...not only praying and hoping, but wishing.

Looter
09-25-2005, 12:54 PM
Mouse got SERVED! :lmao