PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Duncan is finished according to Barkley

Thebesteva
02-01-2016, 04:24 PM
What you guys think? Is Timmy finally done? I think the Spurs lose this year irregardless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thj5_uJr4RQ

Thread
02-01-2016, 04:33 PM
When he's played he's looked fluid, not stove up.

StrengthAndHonor
02-01-2016, 04:37 PM
If I'm allowed to be realistic, I can't just imagine the Warriors losing to anyone this year. Duncan can still play, I just dont know if he still has it in him to go through another NBA grind.

HarlemHeat37
02-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Barkley picked Portland and Memphis as the best teams in the West last February/March, tbh:lol..that coon watches 2 games per week(the TNT games)

~O~
02-01-2016, 04:53 PM
I could have Charles Barkley's job to be honest. I could be 2 tiers over the analyst he is. I'm just a regular poster on this forum

Mal
02-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Barkley is too stupid to be saying so sophisticated things as SAS is talking. He`s a simple man, if he says someone is done, he`s saying done, not worst than used to be.

daslicer
02-01-2016, 05:03 PM
The spurs are just conserving him right now to be ready for the playoffs. He will give it his all come playoff time but next year I'm not sure if he will return but we will see.

spursistan
02-01-2016, 05:16 PM
Keyword: "Barkley"..:lol

I've made prediction in another thread that 40-year-old Duncan will be our second best player (after Kawhi) in the playoffs irrespective of the outcome..

spurraider21
02-01-2016, 05:41 PM
but but, barkley said kawhi is the best player in the league

Buddy Mignon
02-01-2016, 06:18 PM
Lol... this shit is hilarious. Of course he's done. He's well done. The nigga is burnt.

Chucho
02-01-2016, 06:23 PM
I could have Charles Barkley's job to be honest. I could be 2 tiers over the analyst he is. I'm just a regular poster on this forum

People act like picking up sports is complicated. There is NOTHING complicated about analyzing sports, hence most analysts being stupid fucking idiots like Barkley, Smith and the whole lot of washed-up ex players that didn't save their money.

Being halfway decent in basketball knowledge is basic elementary...its literally as easy as picking up patterns...patterns in stats, against other teams, etc. etc.

Advanced stats try and complicate things and it's fool's gold, hence why teams like the Rockets and As are a bunch of never-will-be teams.

Doesn't matter if you "played the game hard" or any other form of credential people want to tag themselves to appear more "qualified" to give a take on a game that is so simple to understand, they teach it to us in elementary, along with detecting patterns.

That really is it. There's not much to being an analyst or columnist. Most of the people here are often more right than a dipshit derelict like Barkley and there are some really,really dumb fucking people on this board.

MultiTroll
02-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Could we see a complete list of Barkleys *predictions* over the last 10 years please.
And them compare them with Avantes betting win loss % and see who is over/under. :lol

Especially the last two years. Barkley is really slipping.

RsxPiimp
02-01-2016, 06:42 PM
The spurs are just conserving him right now to be ready for the playoffs. He will give it his all come playoff time

quoted for bumpage

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2016, 06:49 PM
agreed, Spurs are done

MultiTroll
02-01-2016, 06:58 PM
quoted for bumpage
Ya, lets bump it and see where Almond Head is too come playoff time. :lol

DMC
02-01-2016, 07:28 PM
It doesn't take a genius to say a 40 year old NBA player looks done. Best betting odds Barkley ever had.

DMC
02-01-2016, 07:29 PM
agreed, Spurs are done
Typical pre-RRT take from another manic BPD poster.

Venti Quattro
02-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Meanwhile, Charles Barkley isn't finished from eating

Sean Cagney
02-01-2016, 07:35 PM
If I'm allowed to be realistic, I can't just imagine the Warriors losing to anyone this year. Duncan can still play, I just dont know if he still has it in him to go through another NBA grind.

I agree...

~O~
02-01-2016, 07:49 PM
Think about the more qualified analyst's that could be in their positions.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2016, 08:24 PM
Typical pre-RRT take from another manic BPD poster.
BPD. I just researched it and it fits me pretty well, albeit me having a relatively mild case of it. Along with my mild-moderate OCD, of course.

DMC
02-01-2016, 09:42 PM
BPD. I just researched it and it fits me pretty well, albeit me having a relatively mild case of it. Along with my mild-moderate OCD, of course.

No such as moderately obsessive. It's an oxymoron. It's a disorder that's diagnosed. If you're not diagnosed you're probably just bored.

AlexJones
02-01-2016, 10:11 PM
He's fucking 40 years old?

Thebesteva
02-01-2016, 10:57 PM
Barkley picked Portland and Memphis as the best teams in the West last February/March, tbh:lol..that coon watches 2 games per week(the TNT games)

:lol coon...thats cold

DMC
02-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Why can't they get some more country niggas together to have a squawking session where no one ever lets the other person talk, and regardless what senseless shit is muttered the rest of the blue gums howl and roll and slap their knees? I'd love to see that. Where they are so fucking black that you see a hue and your auto adjust keeps shifting on your set. All you can see are the outlines, the palms, maybe a white chaffed elbow or two and teef.

Emsize da em be aye wif Sambo, Leroy and Grady

StrengthAndHonor
02-01-2016, 11:12 PM
Why can't they get some more country niggas together to have a squawking session where no one ever lets the other person talk, and regardless what senseless shit is muttered the rest of the blue gums howl and roll and slap their knees? I'd love to see that. Where they are so fucking black that you see a hue and your auto adjust keeps shifting on your set. All you can see are the outlines, the palms, maybe a white chaffed elbow or two and teef.

Emsize da em be aye wif Sambo, Leroy and Grady
Awful humor. You must not have social life...

Thebesteva
02-02-2016, 12:48 AM
Awful humor. You must not have social life...

Dude posts 22.9 times a day. Fucking loser is an understatement.

Stalin
02-02-2016, 01:25 AM

:lol

StrengthAndHonor
02-02-2016, 01:31 AM

Thebesteva
02-02-2016, 04:21 AM

When he realizes its true

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lPVMmb30JO72WA/giphy.gif

DMC
02-02-2016, 08:39 AM
PLRU ^

Pinoy Leg Riders Union "where the little people matter"

UNT Eagles 2016
02-02-2016, 07:50 PM
No such as moderately obsessive. It's an oxymoron. It's a disorder that's diagnosed. If you're not diagnosed you're probably just bored.

Undiagnosed for sure, and yes definitely bored. Bored with life. Not autistic, aspergers or ADD/ADHD, just have made some dumb choices like focusing way too hard on studies and comfort to the point where I always forgo social opportunities early on and am left to pick up the pieces later when people talk to each other but don't really know me.

DMC
02-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Undiagnosed for sure, and yes definitely bored. Bored with life. Not autistic, aspergers or ADD/ADHD, just have made some dumb choices like focusing way too hard on studies and comfort to the point where I always forgo social opportunities early on and am left to pick up the pieces later when people talk to each other but don't really know me.

You're either a troll or manic. You should investigate lithium. It won't slow you down, but it will settle you out.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-03-2016, 02:26 PM
You're either a troll or manic. You should investigate lithium. It won't slow you down, but it will settle you out.
Or, it could make me spontaneously combust. You know, like the hoverboards with all that lithium.