02-03-2016, 07:08 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/ad3672f37124ff942262fadc99be8759.png

Clipper Nation
02-03-2016, 07:13 PM
And as expected, he's getting his shit pushed in:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575125

johnsmith
02-03-2016, 08:23 PM
That's pretty funny. To think that he hasn't had his fill of RW discussions in this forum, he has to go somewhere else and brag about how highly he thinks of him there too.

Sad really.

However, maybe he will leave this place alone.

pgardn
02-03-2016, 09:52 PM
And they told him basically the same thing.

benefactor
02-03-2016, 09:58 PM
:lol that screenshot...well done.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-03-2016, 10:13 PM
It's so hard to believe he's a 9ers fan..

Avante
02-04-2016, 12:21 AM
And as expected, he's getting his shit pushed in:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575125

Stupid how come you never ever ger anything right? Notice how the only guy that comes close to RW is Dan Marino? Now co over there and try and peddle, Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton, ok stupid?

Avante
02-04-2016, 12:22 AM
That's pretty funny. To think that he hasn't had his fill of RW discussions in this forum, he has to go somewhere else and brag about how highly he thinks of him there too.

Sad really.

However, maybe he will leave this place alone.

Sad is watching you do nothing but Avante wimper wimper.

Avante
02-04-2016, 12:23 AM
It's so hard to believe he's a 9ers fan..

Why?

spurraider21
02-04-2016, 12:45 AM
how do you know it's same poster?
a) its incredibly obvious
b) he has confirmed it

and what the fuck were you doing over there looking for avante lookalikes
i wasn't "over there looking for avante lookalikes"

its a forum i visit, and i saw that post today

Avante
02-04-2016, 12:58 AM
a) its incredibly obvious
b) he has confirmed it

i wasn't "over there looking for avante lookalikes"

its a forum i visit, and i saw that post today

I have no problems with you doing what ya did. It does look like that board has a far higher quality of posters, far more knowlegable. Now they will be waiting for me to do all those things you mentioned. But they will never come, because I just wanna talk seriously about football.

Avante
02-04-2016, 01:06 AM
And they told him basically the same thing.

As nobody could come up with anyone who actually did it better than RW.

Avante
02-04-2016, 01:11 AM
All I ever do is talk about football like anyone with 50 some years of experience would do. No I don't freak out over everything like you rookies do. Yes I get ....give it some time. That's how guys like me look at things.

Sorry if I'm a more mature/knowledgeable football fan.

HI-FI
02-04-2016, 01:22 AM
:rollin

Avante
02-04-2016, 01:46 AM
:rollin

The biggest game of the year and who gets all the attention, Avante....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Hoe could one poster weld so much power, it's amazing. And, all I ever try to do is talk football.

hehateme
02-04-2016, 01:53 AM
Didn't take long before he busted out the "list" reply did it.

Avante
02-04-2016, 02:06 AM
Didn't take long before he busted out the "list" reply did it.

This is the only board I post on where I totally rule things, other places I simply fit in not stand out like I do here. It really is kinda weird the impact I make.

This is going to be fun.

Here...did you see what Avante said over at....

Avante, Avante, Avante, get over Avante, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgardn
02-04-2016, 08:21 AM
As nobody could come up with anyone who actually did it better than RW.

No.

Just no.

Your process for rating QBs is F'N awful. They told you the same thing I did.

pgardn
02-04-2016, 08:24 AM
This is the only board I post on where I totally rule things, other places I simply fit in not stand out like I do here. It really is kinda weird the impact I make.

This is going to be fun.

You stand out here because you are a blatant liar.
And more importantly, this place basically does not ban anyone.

You would be gone on any other board with the shit you pull here.

Clipper Nation
02-04-2016, 10:33 AM

This is going to be fun.

You got your shit pushed in. Face it, faggot, you don't know diddly poo about football.

Avante
02-04-2016, 11:17 AM
No.

Just no.

Your process for rating QBs is F'N awful. They told you the same thing I did.

Let's see....

wins
starts
stats
playoff success

....is there another way?

Avante
02-04-2016, 11:19 AM
You stand out here because you are a blatant liar.
And more importantly, this place basically does not ban anyone.

You would be gone on any other board with the shit you pull here.

Dude, it's not my fault you don't get what ...SU...and...ATS...mean.

Avante
02-04-2016, 11:22 AM
You got your shit pushed in. Face it, faggot, you don't know diddly poo about football.

Do you pay any attention at all?

I'm the guy who...Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton. A 4000 yard passer is a game manager. With the score at 6-0 in the third quarter here you are...STRUGGLE HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!...only toe nd up looking as restarded as ever.

BUT....notice how it's always all about Avante, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
02-04-2016, 11:49 AM
Like a bunch of little kids, hahaha!!!!!!!!!! Did you see what Avante said?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on little people stop leeching off me, ok? Do your thing, alright? Am I really this important?

Avante
02-04-2016, 11:54 AM
Clipper Nation

What do you think would happen if I posted a thread....

Who is better Derek Anderson or Cam Newton over there?

Trainwreck2100
02-04-2016, 12:48 PM
:lol he left that thread like a little bitch

Avante
02-04-2016, 01:11 PM
:lol he left that thread like a little bitch

Yes he did, and after Newton wins the SB and the NFL MVP I'll keep reminding the idiot about....Derek Anderson or Cam Newton.

Trainwreck2100
02-04-2016, 01:23 PM
Yes he did, and after Newton wins the SB and the NFL MVP I'll keep reminding the idiot about....Derek Anderson or Cam Newton.

Oh no I was talking about you, the word that not this should have been obvious

Avante
02-04-2016, 01:34 PM
Oh no I was talking about you, the word that not this should have been obvious

Have you ever known me to not bump my threads up? Come on guy.

I wanted to let others come in without me getting in the way. I'll be back and you should know that by now.

Notice how nobody can come up with anyone whio did it better than RW?

Trainwreck2100
02-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Have you ever known me to not bump my threads up? Come on guy.

Yes

I wanted to let others come in without me getting in the way. I'll be back and you should know that by now.

Now that I said something of course you have to cover your ass.

Blake
02-04-2016, 02:55 PM

This is going to be fun.

brutal, brutal, brutal, get over brutal, hehehehe!!!!!!!

Avante
02-04-2016, 03:10 PM
Yes

Now that I said something of course you have to cover your ass.

Cover my ass? Why?

Avante
02-04-2016, 03:16 PM
brutal, brutal, brutal, get over brutal, hehehehe!!!!!!!

Here it is a few days away from the biggest game of the season and all you little shits can do is talk about me, ha~~~ Ya know all my life no matter where I go, or what I'm doing I have always been King Valentine, captain of the team, the one everyone wanted to get tp know, the leader. Here I saw the over abundance if immature big mouth punk kids like you and decided to take charge. Look at this, Avante, Avante Avante....hahahahaha!!!!!! But, I am used to making a big impact. I just know sooooooooo much stuff, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trainwreck2100
02-04-2016, 04:20 PM
Cover my ass? Why?

Because you're like that

pgardn
02-04-2016, 04:31 PM
Dude, it's not my fault you don't get what ...SU...and...ATS...mean.

I understand that you use one to make excuses for the other.

And, that you are a liar.

Avante
02-04-2016, 05:02 PM
I understand that you use one to make excuses for the other.

And, that you are a liar.

No I don't you fucking liar. I make it very clear....SU...or..ATS.

Stupid my 8-2 was done in a theard about.........STRAIGHT UP PICKS...ok ya fucking moron?

Is this little shit simply retarded?

pgardn
02-05-2016, 12:22 AM
No I don't you fucking liar. I make it very clear....SU...or..ATS.

Stupid my 8-2 was done in a theard about.........STRAIGHT UP PICKS...ok ya fucking moron?

Is this little shit simply retarded?

Up 1010. Bet one game according to your own post 110/100 and then you post you are down to 1000.

You are a blatant liar and you know it.
Those who care to look at the evidence can read it for themselves although its apparent you have already been exposed.
Lets just make sure any new readers know what you are... a flagrant liar.

But, but, I made that bad weather bet with the boys...
GTFOH

Avante
02-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Up 1010. Bet one game according to your own post 110/100 and then you post you are down to 1000.

You are a blatant liar and you know it.
Those who care to look at the evidence can read it for themselves although its apparent you have already been exposed.
Lets just make sure any new readers know what you are... a flagrant liar.

But, but, I made that bad weather bet with the boys...
GTFOH

So how much have I won the last two years?

pgardn
02-05-2016, 09:32 AM
So how much have I won the last two years?

Eleventy billion dollars?

Raven
02-05-2016, 11:05 AM
I have no problems with you doing what ya did. It does look like that board has a far higher quality of posters, far more knowlegable. Now they will be waiting for me to do all those things you mentioned. But they will never come, because I just wanna talk seriously about football.

you'll be permanently banned in a week, just sayin.

Avante
02-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Eleventy billion dollars?

Since you worry soooooooooooooooo damn much about this, tell me how much have I won, well? Come on man, have much have I won?

Avante
02-05-2016, 11:19 AM
you'll be permanently banned in a week, just sayin.

Do you really think anyone acts like Avante around mature adults? I simply treat people the way they act, act like a punk/idiot I'll treat ya like one. I talk football, not worry about other posters..UNTIL...they start humping my leg.

I'll never get banned over there, we don't see the young/stupid/punk, like we have here. You can't have these boards without mods, and that's obvious. With no repurcussions for your actions we'll get what we see here. This place isn't about football talk it's about......YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! YIIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! And that's obvious. Over there it's about football and that's obvious. That's my element, that's where I thrive.

I've been banned on one board in my life, a place where...fuck...will get ya banned.

I don't....amigo...little man/guy/fella....slick...."SPOTS"....around guys who know their stuff, I act like what I am a long time fan with a ton of experience and knowledge, something this place isn't about. Hell, here it's..."nobody cares about anything but the right now, don't try to widden my horizons".....and that's sad. Here it's all about ...I WAS RIGHT, AND YOU WERE WRONG....sheesh~~~~~~

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2016, 12:51 PM
Do you really think anyone acts like Avante around mature adults? I simply treat people the way they act, act like a punk/idiot I'll treat ya like one. I talk football, not worry about other posters..UNTIL...they start humping my leg.

I'll never get banned over there, we don't see the young/stupid/punk, like we have here. You can't have these boards without mods, and that's obvious. With no repurcussions for your actions we'll get what we see here. This place isn't about football talk it's about......YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! YIIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! And that's obvious. Over there it's about football and that's obvious. That's my element, that's where I thrive.

I've been banned on one board in my life, a place where...fuck...will get ya banned.

I don't....amigo...little man/guy/fella....slick...."SPOTS"....around guys who know their stuff, I act like what I am a long time fan with a ton of experience and knowledge, something this place isn't about. Hell, here it's..."nobody cares about anything but the right now, don't try to widden my horizons".....and that's sad. Here it's all about ...I WAS RIGHT, AND YOU WERE WRONG....sheesh~~~~~~

you realize someone can just link the shit you've posted here, the racism alone will probably get them to ban your ass

Avante
02-05-2016, 12:54 PM
you realize someone can just link the shit you've posted here, the racism alone will probably get them to ban your ass

Racism??? Ya mean talking about the facts? Show me anything I've ever said about black/white that wasn't 100% true, well?

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Racism??? Ya mean talking about the facts? Show me anything I've ever said about black/white that wasn't 100% true, well?

go say it there and see what happens then mr. facts

Avante
02-05-2016, 12:57 PM
go say it there and see what happens then mr. facts

Go say what?

Find my comments in this thread,

http://sportshoop.la/threads/this-just-in-cam-newton-is-still-a-negro.202726/page-8#post-7957907

Dude, the SB is in a couple days and you are worried about Avante, why?

Avante
02-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Little people, I post on about 20 of these boards, ok? Track, music, football, bodybuilding, gambling.....ok? Hell, there is a board where everyone there can talk them old blues.

The impact I make here is amazing, totally amazing. I'm really this big a deal,wow~~~~~~~~ Other places I'm just another poster, WOW~~~~~~~~~~~~

pgardn
02-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Since you worry soooooooooooooooo damn much about this, tell me how much have I won, well? Come on man, have much have I won?

Im not worried about anything.

I posted your lies. I know you lie on your bets therefore you have been labeled.
You think I'm going to keep up with the entirety of your lies?

Nope.

So eleventy billion should suit you just fine.
Liar.

pgardn
02-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Little people, I post on about 20 of these boards, ok? Track, music, football, bodybuilding, gambling.....ok? Hell, there is a board where everyone there can talk them old blues.

The impact I make here is amazing, totally amazing. I'm really this big a deal,wow~~~~~~~~ Other places I'm just another poster, WOW~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the only place that tolerates you.
Congrats. You would be just another poster here as well if under the threat of banishment. But this place, this lovely place allows you to decimate yourself.

Avante
02-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Im not worried about anything.

I posted your lies. I know you lie on your bets therefore you have been labeled.
You think I'm going to keep up with the entirety of your lies?

Nope.

So eleventy billion should suit you just fine.
Liar.

Now tell me how can I post my picks here and lie about the outcome? How is that done?

Dude, you had me lying about....SU...picks, hahaha!!!!!!!!! When there they were in a thread about SU picks....hahaha!!!!!!!!

I think you're a fucking idiot little man.

pgardn
02-05-2016, 04:24 PM
Now tell me how can post my picks here and lie about the outcome? How is that done?

Ok...

It's real simple....Belichick/Brady over Kubiak/Manning. Will lay the 3 110 to win 100. If I lose that's it for the day. I don't like the weather situation in Carolina and that field. But, if I win then fuck it, I will lay the 3 and back the Panthers 110 to win 100.

Currently plus $1010.

Never lost so many plays by less than 3 in my life, or in the last 30 seconds. Stupid I'm at plus $1000, ok? And like I mentioned if you're real worried about this check out my 2014 record, plus $2100, ok???

Like the above, and then claim you are down to $1000 because you actually did bet Carolina. There is no post on this board before the game saying, "weather is good I'm betting Carolina" Only the above.

You are a liar.
You knowingly and purposely misrepresented your own totals.

Avante
02-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Ok...

It's real simple....Belichick/Brady over Kubiak/Manning. Will lay the 3 110 to win 100. If I lose that's it for the day. I don't like the weather situation in Carolina and that field. But, if I win then fuck it, I will lay the 3 and back the Panthers 110 to win 100.

Currently plus $1010.

Never lost so many plays by less than 3 in my life, or in the last 30 seconds. Stupid I'm at plus $1000, ok? And like I mentioned if you're real worried about this check out my 2014 record, plus $2100, ok???

Like the above, and then claim you are down to $1000 because you actually did bet Carolina. There is no post on this board before the game saying, "weather is good I'm betting Carolina" Only the above.

You are a liar.
You knowingly and purposely misrepresented your own totals.

OK then forget that bet so how much have I won in 2015? But....when you make it real clear the weather is holding you back on a play and then to find out that would be a non factor I assumed it was common sense what I'd be doing, ya reckon?

I wasn't around a computer when I made the call.

Stupid, if I'd won the NE play then it was fuck the weather, ok dummy? BUT...once I saw the weather was fine.........NOW THINK YA FUCKING IDIOT...ok?

But, to no get...SU...from...ATS, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid, why you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo damn worried about Avante?

DJR210
02-05-2016, 05:24 PM
:lmao Avante fagging up track and field boards, spurs boards, yup, pretty much every board he's logged in at.. what a freak! sheesh

Avante
02-05-2016, 05:32 PM
:lmao Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) fagging up track and field boards, spurs boards, yup, pretty much every board he's logged in at.. what a freak! sheesh

How am I doing that and be specific.

My problem is always the same, nobody can believe I know all this stuff. It's always..."you Googled that". Why people can't accept the fact there are those of us with some real experience and knowledge? After Sunday, I would have seen all 50 SB's as they happened. That does seperate me fom most.

spurraider21
02-12-2016, 05:35 PM
:lmao they already hate you there too

https://i.gyazo.com/152210d678b73134d0b6f705fd96ad75.png

https://i.gyazo.com/4a154f6cf36e2207f20ce062a176fecd.png

https://i.gyazo.com/37ec4f21b1b71055ced96cf081de65ca.png

Avante
02-12-2016, 06:04 PM

Ya mean three guys who can't handle the fact I won't agree with them, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Watch how this plays out little fella, ok?

Little man, look at you, hahaha!!!!!!! All worried about Avante, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgardn
02-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Lets think a bit about a successful Seattle team who Avante rates so high because of RW in the last 4 seasons. No QB has ever had stats like RW...?
Let's take a close look.

2015 Seattle 28th in pass attempts
2014 Seattle 32 nd in pass attempts and dead last in pass attempts
2013 Seattle 31 st in pass attempts in pass attempts 2nd to last
2012 Seattle 31 st in pass attempts in pass attempts 2nd to last

Conclusion: Seattle relied on D and a running game to WIN.

These all clearly indicate that Seattle DOES NOT RELY ON THE PASSING GAME to win. And this stupid fucker tries to compare RW to Dan Marino who had the Dolphins almost TOTALLY dependent on passing.

GTFOH old man, you are an idiot.
Please stop. It's tiring, exhausting treading over the sane old misinformation. I actually think RW is a good steady QB and you think he is Brady and Rogers... Die, perish the thought.

Avante
02-13-2016, 03:54 PM
Lets think a bit about a successful Seattle team who Avante rates so high because of RW in the last 4 seasons. No QB has ever had stats like RW...?
Let's take a close look.

2015 Seattle 28th in pass attempts
2014 Seattle 32 nd in pass attempts and dead last in pass attempts
2013 Seattle 31 st in pass attempts in pass attempts 2nd to last
2012 Seattle 31 st in pass attempts in pass attempts 2nd to last

Conclusion: Seattle relied on D and a running game to WIN.

These all clearly indicate that Seattle DOES NOT RELY ON THE PASSING GAME to win. And this stupid fucker tries to compare RW to Dan Marino who had the Dolphins almost TOTALLY dependent on passing.

GTFOH old man, you are an idiot.
Please stop. It's tiring, exhausting treading over the sane old misinformation. I actually think RW is a good steady QB and you think he is Brady and Rogers... Die, perish the thought.

Dumb as a rock ain't ya slick?

Marino in the playoffs.

8-10
56.0 comp %
32/24 TD/INT
77.1 QB rating

RW in the playoffs

7-3
16-9

We won't even talk about the MASSIVE difference in rushing.

Dude, just how fucking stupid are you?

As of right now....

Marino career...

comp% 59.4
QB rating 86.4

RW

Now show me how many QB's have a career QB raiting of over 100...ok little man?

spurraider21
02-13-2016, 04:37 PM
:lmao unanimously hated already

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575388******=135

Avante
02-13-2016, 04:43 PM

Why lie?

I seemed to get a long just fine with.....

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575338

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575426

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575374

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575325

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575144

Sure looks like I only had problems with a few....huh?

And I'm betting those few I didn't get along with do little themselves and are cronic complainers, right?

Since you're sooooooooooooooooooooooo worried about this just remember how big a fail your ...Avante Betting Tracker Thread...was. How after around week 8 ya saw the big mistake you'd made as I plus this and plus that $$$$$$. And it wasn't going to be...."let's laugh at Avante's picks".....at all.

Rigt now I have everyones attention, now watch how this works. And keep tossing in all that....well on a board full of little dumb kids he.....all that does is..."ok so who is this guy, hmmmm? "

So why did you ignore those threads I posted, well? Dude, stop fucking lying.....ok? Unanimously hated......hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking liar. What there are only 3/4 posters there?

Stupid, ever notice how I kinda dominate a room? All of us made SB picks, but the only one talked about, yep....Avante. Look at you, another thread about....Avante. But...... I do have fun with it all little guy:king

Avante
02-13-2016, 05:44 PM
Little man...

I just started posting over here a week or so ago, how about dropping in with your...."wimper wimper this guy wimper does it differently wahwahwah'....ok? Kinda plant the seed...."who is this guy Brutal???"...ok?

http://sportshoop.la/forums/nfl-football-forum.108/

Check it out.
Last Activity:A moment agoJoined:Feb 1, 2016Posts:15Sportsbook Cash:1,000Trophy Points:3 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/members/brutal.11197/trophies)

Positive ratings received:4
Neutral ratings received:2
Negative ratings received:1

Well I'll be damn....4 positive, 2 don't give a fuck and 1 thinks I suck.

pgardn
02-13-2016, 07:03 PM
Dumb as a rock ain't ya slick?

Marino in the playoffs.

8-10
56.0 comp %
32/24 TD/INT
77.1 QB rating

RW in the playoffs

7-3
16-9

We won't even talk about the MASSIVE difference in rushing.

Dude, just how fucking stupid are you?

As of right now....

Marino career...

comp% 59.4
QB rating 86.4

RW

Now show me how many QB's have a career QB raiting of over 100...ok little man?

QBR is an over used unreliable stat the way you use it.
So RW is better than Dan Marino ever was, good analysis.

Avante
02-13-2016, 07:15 PM
QBR is an over used unreliable stat the way you use it.
So RW is better than Dan Marino ever was, good analysis.

You honestly do not get any of this do ya little guy?

Russell Wilson is having as good a first 4 seasons as we have ever seen. That is a fact. More wins, playoff success, stats, NFL firsts, it's all there.

Dan Marino had one of the greatest careers ever seen...ok stupid? When RW hangs it up then let's see how he stacks up...ok? That's how ya do it. One thing for certain....RW will have had the better SB success.

I just showed you those stats so you'd get the fact RW is pretty damn good.

Dude,do you ever do anything here besides Avante? Come on guy, am I it for you?

Blake
02-25-2016, 05:09 PM

:lol "I'm an expert in genetics after reading X men" :lol

BD24
03-02-2016, 10:22 PM
God damn read through a few of those threads. These motherfuckers are just ethering his ass.

Avante
03-03-2016, 01:11 AM
God damn read through a few of those threads. These motherfuckers are just ethering his ass.

Why make shit up little guy, hell my first theard there is going on 16 pages and it's nothing but football talk.

Don't lie asshole, ok? And,if ya ever notice the only ones who mess with me do nothing there but mess with others.

Why not copy something from there with me getting ethered, would love to see it and also show my response, ok?

BD24
03-03-2016, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=Avante;8454722]Why make shit up little guy, hell my first theard there is going on 16 pages and it's nothing but football talk.

Don't lie asshole, ok? And,if ya ever notice the only ones who mess with me do nothing there but mess with others.

Why not copy something from there with me getting ethered, would love to see it and also show my response, ok?[/QUOTES]
Spurraider already posted quotes of you getting ethered guy, why pretend like you didn't see it ya little shit? ....well?

Trainwreck2100
03-03-2016, 01:35 PM
Thank you for validating my prediction. You had an opportunity to answer a very simple question, and did exactly what I thought you would do: Answer with a bunch of non-sequiturs anecdotes, and unverifiable personal experiences.
that's a good one

This is like playing checkers with a pigeon. No matter how well you play, sooner or later the pigeon is going to crap on the board, then puff his chest out and strut around like he won something.
i like this one too

Avante
03-03-2016, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=Avante;8454722]Why make shit up little guy, hell my first theard there is going on 16 pages and it's nothing but football talk.

Why not copy something from there with me getting ethered, would love to see it and also show my response, ok?[/QUOTES]
Spurraider already posted quotes of you getting ethered guy, why pretend like you didn't see it ya little shit? ....well?

Why act like it was a one sided deal, well?

Avante
03-03-2016, 02:00 PM
that's a good one

i like this one too

Notice how I'm right in any off those debates, just like I am everywhere else. That is what rubs people the wrong way, they hate being proven wrong. I have about 50 years of NFL/AFL/USFL/CFL/NCAA experience, I won't be wrong.

Trainwreck2100
03-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Notice how I'm right in any off those debates, just like I am everywhere else. That is what rubs people the wrong way, they hate being proven wrong. I have about 50 years of NFL/AFL/USFL/CFL/NCAA experience, I won't be wrong.

See pigeon response

johnsmith
03-15-2016, 08:36 AM
See pigeon response

Lol

johnsmith
03-15-2016, 08:37 AM

Remember when you first got on this forum and said something along the lines of "guys, why do you get onto avante so much, he's not that bad"?

That didn't take long to do a 180

spurraider21
03-15-2016, 12:53 PM
Remember when you first got on this forum and said something along the lines of "guys, why do you get onto avante so much, he's not that bad"?

That didn't take long to do a 180
I was new and didn't know better :lol

Avante
03-15-2016, 12:57 PM
I was new and didn't know better :lol

It was funny watching....YOU LOST 330 HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then as the season went on....ah...ok ok...ya got lucky.

then....hmmm? ok ok a bit of a roll.

then...ok, so ya got a few right.

then.....crickets.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

johnsmith
03-15-2016, 01:06 PM
It was funny watching....YOU LOST 330 HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then as the season went on....ah...ok ok...ya got lucky.

then....hmmm? ok ok a bit of a roll.

then...ok, so ya got a few right.

then.....crickets.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I don't think you're understanding. He's saying that he was new and didn't realize what a fucking clown you are for a few days. Didn't take him long though since you're the NFL forum entertainment monkey.

Avante
03-15-2016, 01:10 PM
I don't think you're understanding. He's saying that he was new and didn't realize what a fucking clown you are for a few days. Didn't take him long though since you're the NFL forum entertainment monkey.

Yep, nothing funnier than hitting ATS $$$ making plays, talking the history of it all and knowing football inside and out. Pretty comical stuff right there...huh?

Sorry if I can go a little deeper than....I like the Broncos who do you like....my bad.

clambake
03-15-2016, 01:14 PM
then you must know all about lance rentzal.

johnsmith
03-15-2016, 01:17 PM
Yep, nothing funnier than hitting ATS $$$ making plays, talking the history of it all and knowing football inside and out. Pretty comical stuff right there...huh?

Sorry if I can go a little deeper than....I like the Broncos who do you like....my bad.

Oh you! Pretending like anyone gives a fuck whether or not you succeed....I'm telling you, the only purpose you serve on here is as the clown prince entertainment monkey.

johnsmith
03-15-2016, 01:17 PM
then you must know all about lance rentzal.

He and Avante really tore through the US back in the day.

Avante
03-15-2016, 01:23 PM
Oh you! Pretending like anyone gives a fuck whether or not you succeed....I'm telling you, the only purpose you serve on here is as the clown prince entertainment monkey.

What purpose do you serve on here, well?

clambake
03-15-2016, 01:28 PM

he works for chris hansen.

clambake
03-15-2016, 01:40 PM
by the way, are you still pen pals with jerry sandusky?

Blake
03-15-2016, 01:47 PM
See pigeon response

:lol yep, ya nailed it

Clipper Nation
03-15-2016, 03:54 PM
Not being an old faggot who fags up every website he posts on, for starters.

Avante
03-15-2016, 05:01 PM

Try this...BAH HUMBUG FAGGOT FAGGOT AND YES FAGGOT....bullshit of yours anywhere else but here and see how it works, ok little man?

DJR210
03-18-2016, 02:40 AM
See pigeon response

:lmao

Avante
03-18-2016, 10:28 AM

Go anyone else accusing people of being a pedo and see how long ya last, ok?

DJR210
03-18-2016, 11:56 AM
Face it old faggot.. Youre globally hated. Wait til your lil friends at the football forum find out you're a pedo rapist on top of an annoying bastard :lol

Avante
03-18-2016, 12:07 PM
Face it old faggot.. Youre globally hated. Wait til your lil friends at the football forum find out you're a pedo rapist on top of an annoying bastard :lol

Stupid, anywhere mature adults post at they are all familiar with that military men in foreign bars situation. Only here do we find dumbass little punks like you where it gets any play...ok? And, when ya tell mature adults..."I find sick ass pedos disgusting"...they don't totally ignore your stance like we see here in stupidville.

And, I do just fine everywhere I post, no problems at all.....none~!~~~~~~~ We all play the same game, everyone argues/debates, that's what we do.

Here we have no moderators more or less, if we did we wouldn't be seeing dumb fucks like you..you pedo you as I totally ignore your stance on that sick shit. Put me on a board with actual do's and don't and I do great.

Imagine Clipper Nation.....everything sucks, life sucks, nothing but faggots and faggots, faggots I tell ya, faggots.

Only here would that dumb fuck be able to play that immature bullshit.

Dude, go anywhere out there and start calling people a pedo, see how long ya last, ok? I simply fuck with you little freaks here because we have no limits, when in with grown up's I fit right in.

johnsmith
03-18-2016, 02:54 PM
Stupid, anywhere mature adults post at they are all familiar with that military men in foreign bars situation. Only here do we find dumbass little punks like you where it gets any play...ok? And, when ya tell mature adults..."I find sick ass pedos disgusting"...they don't totally ignore your stance like we see here in stupidville.

And, I do just fine everywhere I post, no problems at all.....none~!~~~~~~~ We all play the same game, everyone argues/debates, that's what we do.

Here we have no moderators more or less, if we did we wouldn't be seeing dumb fucks like you..you pedo you as I totally ignore your stance on that sick shit. Put me on a board with actual do's and don't and I do great.

Imagine Clipper Nation.....everything sucks, life sucks, nothing but faggots and faggots, faggots I tell ya, faggots.

Dude, go anywhere out there and start calling people a pedo, see how long ya last, ok? I simply fuck with you little freaks here because we have no limits, when in with grown up's I fit right in.

So what's the best part of retirement? Posting on this forum or posting that forum?

Lol

DJR210
03-18-2016, 03:50 PM

:lol trying to call other out for immaturity when you just as immature if not more.. A mature poster would have blocked these so called, "leg humpers" years ago, after the 20th accusation of being a pedophile IMO.. but no.. you love that shit. You even write lengthy poetry for forum trolls :lol

There is nothing you love more than logging in to ST and scouring every god damn sub forum looking for someone calling you a pedophile so you can type up your little 8 paragraph response to justify your crimes. If you were mature you would stick to the topics and ignore the bullshit.. but you don't, because you're just like the younger crowd, trolling and talking shit because you are also immature. Only thing different is you stay getting reamed in every forum you post on, whether they know about your sick crimes or not. You're just an immature, globally hated, sad old fuck :lol

Avante
03-18-2016, 05:44 PM
:lol trying to call other out for immaturity when you just as immature if not more.. A mature poster would have blocked these so called, "leg humpers" years ago, after the 20th accusation of being a pedophile IMO.. but no.. you love that shit. You even write lengthy poetry for forum trolls :lol

There is nothing you love more than logging in to ST and scouring every god damn sub forum looking for someone calling you a pedophile so you can type up your little 8 paragraph response to justify your crimes. If you were mature you would stick to the topics and ignore the bullshit.. but you don't, because you're just like the younger crowd, trolling and talking shit because you are also immature. Only thing different is you stay getting reamed in every forum you post on, whether they know about your sick crimes or not. You're just an immature, globally hated, sad old fuck :lol

Will your dumbass ever figure out what legal was? Crimes..??????????

Nope, you're wrong as usual. Look at this place, what do we ALL do here, yep, just what you do, that being....fuck around. Now tell me little man where else out there allows the shit we see here....well? And I get along about as well as anyone else on other boards. So why the lies?

We have an over abundasnce of childish, immature posters here who wouldn't last a day at any place but this one. You'd already be banned for all your pedo crap.

I will confess I do get a kick out of this MASSIVE amount of stupidity we see here. It is funny.

johnsmith
03-18-2016, 06:19 PM
I will confess I do get a kick out of this MASSIVE amount of stupidity we see here. It is funny.

That's good because we all get a kick out of making fun of your dumbass.

lol!!!!! Pedophile.

Avante
03-18-2016, 07:14 PM
That's good because we all get a kick out of making fun of your dumbass.

lol!!!!! Pedophile.

What my knowledge of football, music, life in general, that's funny? Who can't I take totally to school right here right now, well? Want me to school you on your Broncos? That is funny?

And, ya shoot sick ass pedos. What, ya can't read?

Dude, look at yourself, I've never seen a worst case of Avante-itist in my life..........................................:rol leyes

johnsmith
03-18-2016, 08:06 PM
What my knowledge of football, music, life in general, that's funny? Who can't I take totally to school right here right now, well? Want me to school you on your Broncos? That is funny?

And, ya shoot sick ass pedos. What, ya can't read?

Dude, look at yourself, I've never seen a worst case of Avante-itist in my life..........................................:rol leyes

You

Are

A

Pedophile

And

A

Rapist.

Have a good weekend sicko.

Avante
03-18-2016, 08:44 PM
You

Are

A

Pedophile

And

A

Rapist.

Have a good weekend sicko.

Wrong as you always are stupid.

Ya shoot sick ass pedos.

What, ya can't read?

Smart move ignoring my...who can't I take to school. Since ya know I can:king

Clipper Nation
03-19-2016, 07:53 PM
Go anyone else accusing people of being a pedo and see how long ya last, ok?
You're the one who brought it up in the first place, tbh. Nobody knew or cared about your Olongopo days until you went on a rant about it. Any other site would have locked or deleted that original thread you started about it and banned you.

Avante
03-19-2016, 08:32 PM
You're the one who brought it up in the first place, tbh. Nobody knew or cared about your Olongopo days until you went on a rant about it. Any other site would have locked or deleted that original thread you started about it and banned you.

Most these sites have a...The Club.

I said this....

"Some years after my Navy days were over I saw something on tv about the sex slavery thing over there and it pissed me off, why weren't we told about that sick shit?"

Sure I'd have to cool...sick shit. But talking about being a young servicemen in that mess over there wouldn't get deleted and who gets banned for showing their disgust for that sad situation?

Now how in the hell does anyone with even half a brain get a pedo out of what I said....well?

My thing is I brag too much about my knowledge of those things I talk about and since nobody can hang with me there it's .....you pedo. Which is internet mentality.

Internet

you...I'm tall dark and handsome.
everyone...BULLSHIT~~~~~~~~~

you...I'm short fat and ugly.
everyone...BINGO~~~~~~ You nailed it.

johnsmith
03-20-2016, 05:24 PM
No one calls you a pedo because of your bragging on football knowledge. They call you a pedo because you came on here and started a thread in which you admitted to having fucked an underage girl. It doesn't matter how old you were, what the situation was, or what everyone else was doing at the time. Facts are facts and you admitted to having consensual sex with an underage prostitute. That's called statutory rape here in the United States and it makes you a sick fuck for having participated in it.

Why you'd come on this forum and admit to such a disgusting act is totally beyond me, but hey, I never said I could understand the mind of a sick criminal such as yourself.

Avante
03-20-2016, 06:18 PM
No one calls you a pedo because of your bragging on football knowledge. They call you a pedo because you came on here and started a thread in which you admitted to having fucked an underage girl. It doesn't matter how old you were, what the situation was, or what everyone else was doing at the time. Facts are facts and you admitted to having consensual sex with an underage prostitute. That's called statutory rape here in the United States and it makes you a sick fuck for having participated in it.

Why you'd come on this forum and admit to such a disgusting act is totally beyond me, but hey, I never said I could understand the mind of a sick criminal such as yourself.

Show me where I ever said anything remotely close to that, so why make shit up?

I talked about how young servicemen were put in that situation without any knowledge of the way things were done there. I never said anything at all about being with any underage girls, simply because I wasn't

So once again why lie?

Dude, I 'm a big guy, ok? I looked for the full grown women there, ok? And do you really think your buddies would be cool seeing you with some kid, well?

I was talking about the sex slavery thing, how some were forced to be there, I wasn't even talking about age. Which was a total non factor, yep, nobody really cared at all. It never even crossed your mind. You're in a bar surrounded by professional hookers, so why would it?

And, all that happened when I was 19-22 some 40ish years ago. Today (single in the navy) it would be......"are you the owner, so how old is that girl (pointing), well?".....totally diffferent deal being aware of that sick bullshit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What gets me about this is how boring this all is yet we see some like this freak above totally mesmerized by it, why? I see sick ass pedos as the scum of the earth, so why continue to ignore my stance on this? To act like ya can't read so ya can bug somebody, makes you a loser.

johnsmith
03-20-2016, 07:23 PM
I will mail someone $5 cash if they take the time to read that entire post of drivel.

Lol....sick pervert

Avante
03-20-2016, 10:45 PM
I will mail someone $5 cash if they take the time to read that entire post of drivel.

Lol....sick pervert

You wander around in a fantasy land don't ya faggot? Too stupid to understand...."I find sick ass pedos,totally disgusting"....Avante.

Is this little shit a loser or what?