:lol nba
Congrats :wakeup

Robz4000
02-03-2016, 08:36 PM
:lol wanting to fuck that core up by throwing Durbeta into the mix

Thread
02-03-2016, 08:44 PM
:lol wanting to fuck that core up by throwing Durbeta into the mix

Even if true, which I doubt,,,it's a no brainer. {Durant} would come contrite. Whatever they need him to do he'd be ready & willing. I'd snap him (Durant) up in a flash if I were (State).

Thread
02-03-2016, 08:47 PM
That's the panic in your talking, 9. You're afraid. Understandable & nothing to be ashamed of. But, be advised,,,it will not save you should it come to fruition. You'll still wallow in your misery. You'll find no solace in the insulation you conjure by threading this. You can take it. If it comes to this Thread---take it.

Robz4000
02-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Even if true, which I doubt,,,it's a no brainer. {Durant} would come contrite. Whatever they need him to do he'd be ready & willing. I'd snap him (Durant) up in a flash if I were (State).

Considering all they'd have to give up and who's hands he'd take the ball out of, I wouldn't.

Chef Curry
02-03-2016, 09:01 PM
Back to back club, baby. Spurfans stay at the door :lmao

DPG21920
02-03-2016, 09:13 PM
Considering all they'd have to give up and who's hands he'd take the ball out of, I wouldn't.

You can't really be serious with this, right? Put it this way: look at how great OKC is with Russ taking the ball out of KD's hands. Now replace WB with Curry. They are better.

Thebesteva
02-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Spurs fans with the pathetic attempt at a jinx thread per par.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-03-2016, 10:02 PM
Kurry has 10 threes :lol

baseline bum
02-03-2016, 10:05 PM
That's the panic in your talking, 9. You're afraid. Understandable & nothing to be ashamed of. But, be advised,,,it will not save you should it come to fruition. You'll still wallow in your misery. You'll find no solace in the insulation you conjure by threading this. You can take it. If it comes to this Thread---take it.

Bend over. I'll give you something to be ashamed of.

AlexJones
02-04-2016, 01:04 AM
There is absolutely no risk in getting Durant, only high reward. Durant isn't Carmelo Anthony you fucking moron Spurfans :lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
02-04-2016, 01:23 AM
There is absolutely no risk in getting Durant, only high reward. Durant isn't Carmelo Anthony you fucking moron Spurfans :lmao
but he's injury prone. If he goes down it's basically losing Bogut and at least 1 of of Iggy/Barnes/Ezeli for nothing.

wingster
02-04-2016, 11:29 AM
^ So far he seems to be fine. And if he somehow came to San Antonio he wouldn't play as many minutes as he does in OKC

Leetonidas
02-04-2016, 11:31 AM
Back to back club, baby. Spurfans stay at the door :lmao

5 rings faggot

Rain Man
02-04-2016, 11:54 AM
5 rings faggot

This thread is full of truth. 5 rings over 15 years is nice but in 15 years GSW will have around 10-12. We are all witnessing greatness.

Thread
02-04-2016, 11:58 AM
This thread is full of truth. 5 rings over 15 years is nice but in 15 years GSW will have around 10-12. We are all witnessing greatness.

Unless they trigger a trip wire-end up ass over teacup. Then they'd have that 1 + this 1.

Leetonidas
02-04-2016, 11:59 AM
lol what a retarded prediction. you realize anything can happen between now and the future. just as quickly as GS came out of nowhere so can another team. you are straight retarded if you think the Warriors are winning 8 rings in the next 15 years :lmao

Mitch
02-04-2016, 12:12 PM
lol what a retarded prediction. you realize anything can happen between now and the future. just as quickly as GS came out of nowhere so can another team. you are straight retarded if you think the Warriors are winning 8 rings in the next 15 years :lmao

It's just another faggot thinking that you can actually jinx a team. He was probably going giddy over the Wizard's run.

Leetonidas
02-04-2016, 12:52 PM
true but the GS hype is so high it's hard to tell at this point. glass ankles ain't gonna hold up forever tbh. Any inhjury to Raymond or curry and its over for them

Rain Man
02-04-2016, 01:40 PM
true but the GS hype is so high it's hard to tell at this point. glass ankles ain't gonna hold up forever tbh. Any inhjury to Raymond or curry and its over for them

Hope in one hand and crap in the other, see which one fills up first.

Rain Man
02-04-2016, 01:42 PM

Just like all the fools that were "retarded" for thinking that the Warriors would never get anywhere with Curry playing the way he does?

Rain Man
02-04-2016, 01:43 PM
It's just another faggot thinking that you can actually jinx a team. He was probably going giddy over the Wizard's run.

The Wizards' run? They were never going to win.

Mitch
02-04-2016, 01:49 PM
The Wizards' run? They were never going to win.

They were within 2 or 3 in the middle of the third quarter

Rain Man
02-04-2016, 01:53 PM
They were within 2 or 3 in the middle of the third quarter

That is cute.

ambchang
02-04-2016, 02:15 PM
Time will tell if the Warriors become the Jordan Bulls or the Walton Blazers.

Trainwreck2100
02-04-2016, 02:19 PM

Depends on what he signs for, if he's smart he only signs a one year deal to get that super duper massive payday that is gonna be hitting free agents in the offseason of 2017. If he signs for a year he probably plays very passive.

ElNono
02-04-2016, 02:21 PM
Manu out for 4-6 weeks, this thread is now official...

Thread
02-04-2016, 02:24 PM

Sweet.

Mitch
02-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Sweet.

Plan any barrel rolling if the Spurs drop before winning their last game, Cub?

Thread
02-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Plan any barrel rolling if the Spurs drop before winning their last game, Cub?

Till they drag me away, Mitch.

Spurs9
02-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Waiting for the official tspense confirmation.

spursistan
02-04-2016, 02:34 PM
welp..even the health gods been smiling on them the past couple of years..You can't compete with that ..

Thread
02-04-2016, 02:50 PM
welp..even the health gods been smiling on them the past couple of years..You can't compete with that ..

I'm still holdin' out hope that Duncan is finished for the season & Pop is hiding it, brazening it out.

That would be sweeter than apple butter.

Texas_Ranger
02-04-2016, 04:56 PM
The Warriors are by far the best team in the NBA.

LOL if some people think that the Manu injury will effect anything. The Spurs with a healthy Manu would have almost no chance to defeat them.

If Curry doesn't break both of his legs they will win it.

Spurs9
02-04-2016, 04:58 PM

LOL if some people think that the Manu injury will effect anything. The Spurs with a healthy Manu would have almost no chance to defeat them.

Exactly, I'm not afraid to say it now as much as I couldn't stand them.

Thread
02-04-2016, 05:04 PM

Exactly, I'm not afraid to say it now as much as I couldn't stand them.

You have a force, a legend of supreme quality that you would have to exert upon them. It's real. It's existed & exists. You'll have your shot.

& your people know it.

DMC
02-04-2016, 05:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WqDyoI0.png

DMC
02-05-2016, 08:41 AM
You have a force, a legend of supreme quality that you would have to exert upon them. It's real. It's existed & exists. You'll have your shot.

& your people know it.

Our last hoorah came through playing a style of ball the Warriors play every game. They use ball movement, great outside shooting and fairly good defense. We took the Heat to the woodshed because they did not move the ball well and relied too much on dribble drive penetration. Plus we shot lights out. That always helps.

You can beat the Warriors if you don't give up early though. They are going to bury you in points like the old Suns team would, but you can climb back once legs tire and folks stop caring on the other team (they seem to let leads slip). That's a sad prognosis though, that you're faced with digging your way out of your own grave ala Uma Thurman in Kill Bill.

Rain Man
04-01-2016, 09:26 AM
I have been watching the Subpar Spurs and waited to see if they were even worthy of sharing the floor with the Warriors. I know what you are going to say. You are going to say "bbuuuutt but but the Spurs won in SA" Yes, I am fully aware of that. Detroit also beat this team as well as the Bucks.
I also know what Daniel Green did. He blocked Chef's shot. It was also a bad night for Curry. That is not going to happen come playoff time.

I hope, for the sake of everyone here, that the Spurs at least make it to the second round.