PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: Time To Get My Gay On: Steph Curry Is An Amazing Man

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2016, 07:57 AM
:lmao

But I still won't endorse him until he repeats...if he stops Tammy Tits and Lebeta from ever ringing again then I will speak on it...for now nothing Spur fan says will ever get me to make a proclamation about GSW...I won't jinx them....I just won't do it....:lol

02-04-2016, 08:13 AM
don't do it KAM

02-04-2016, 08:13 AM
Also, good luck in the lottery :toast

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2016, 08:26 AM
Also, good luck in the lottery :toast

I was pretty upset when Djohn2008 *aka* Dijon mustard told me they won their 10th game....my expectation and desire is that we lose out the remaining games.....need that lottery luck bro.....

Tank you

DMC
02-04-2016, 08:42 AM
:lmao

But I still won't endorse him until he repeats...if he stops Tammy Tits and Lebeta from ever ringing again then I will speak on it...for now nothing Spur fan says will ever get me to make a proclamation about GSW...I won't jinx them....I just won't do it....:lolToo late, your thread title cannot be changed.

Reck
02-04-2016, 09:02 AM
I was pretty upset when Djohn2008 *aka* Dijon mustard told me they won their 10th game....my expectation and desire is that we lose out the remaining games.....need that lottery luck bro.....

Tank you

say you do and you get a good pick. What makes you think he'll stick around? LA can't even retain big names. They all want to leave and the image now is that Los Angeles is a toxic wasteland. (The laker pond only)