PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Golden State Is Clipper Nations Worst Nightmare

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2016, 08:04 AM
:lmao It just can't get any worse for this once a month period having bitch..cheering for three teams.....Clips, Spurs, and Cavs.....:lol

Hash Tag: / fail / fail / and / fail :lmao

AlexJones
02-04-2016, 09:17 AM
Just imagine 2 years ago telling people that Steph and Draymond would be considered better than CP3 and Blake. Unbelievable

Ball Buster
02-04-2016, 09:39 AM
:lol Created his account expecting the Clipps to be dominating this decade
:lol Was hoping to talk all that shit to Laker-fan
:lol Doesn't even post in the NBA forum anymore

Reck
02-04-2016, 10:32 AM
:lol Was hoping to talk all that shit to Laker-fan

He still can. He done took your house from under you. :lol

JohnnyMax
02-04-2016, 02:20 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2016/02/03/0203-blake-griffin-hand-surgery-scar-injury-photo-launch-3.jpg

DeRozan m8
02-04-2016, 03:53 PM
I don't even know how a Laker fan shows his face here in 2016 LOL

How embarrassing....no shame.

Thread
02-04-2016, 04:55 PM
I don't even know how a Laker fan shows his face here in 2016 LOL

How embarrassing....no shame.

That's when one has to show, Eight. Sure, we're embarrassed, but, we dished it in our years of lightning------now we have to & must take it in our days of drums. It ain't nearly as bad as I dream'nt it'd be. And as I've attested to several times we can take some comfort in the fact that we did it to ourselves. We were derelict in our duty and we're being punished as a consequence. We didn't get away with it.

Splits
02-04-2016, 06:40 PM
That's when one has to show, Eight. Sure, we're embarrassed, but, we dished it in our years of lightning------now we have to & must take it in our days of drums. It ain't nearly as bad as I dream'nt it'd be. And as I've attested to several times we can take some comfort in the fact that we did it to ourselves. We were derelict in our duty and we're being punished as a consequence. We didn't get away with it.

Except none of you take shit. One out of every 100 posts you acknowledge it. Killa occasionally acknowledges it, followed by TANKTANKTANKTANK. And that's it. There's no "we". Your gang is shameless, and you encourage it every step of the way.

TheGreatYacht
02-04-2016, 07:06 PM
:lol...

DMC
02-04-2016, 09:24 PM
Except none of you take shit. One out of every 100 posts you acknowledge it. Killa occasionally acknowledges it, followed by TANKTANKTANKTANK. And that's it. There's no "we". Your gang is shameless, and you encourage it every step of the way.
And they leave when the fight starts and return to see who won.

ambchang
02-04-2016, 09:32 PM

Only shown when convenient and retreat to the reading room when challenged.

Thread
02-04-2016, 09:50 PM

Horseshit.

ambchang
02-05-2016, 05:26 AM
Horseshit.

You know I'm right.

DMC
02-05-2016, 08:47 AM

But he's not alone in that. I think it's a requirement if you're a Lakers' fan that you abandon any discussion about the game after losses. You can only talk about wins. It's like Amway.