PDA

View Full Version : OT: Actally Cully Is The Greatest......

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2016, 03:48 PM
He's given me timeless classics....

My favorites are:

Bend over and I'll show you a....xxx I just love this one. I crack up :lol everytime I use it...it never gets old even if I use it 5x in a row....

I also love:

"Let us proceed"

"I look forward with both equal amounts of participation and determination" or some shit like that..

"Solly Colly"

"Koolaid_man"

"Signed Pappy"

"Only pussies and assholes"

"Your Homosexual"

"TOSB"

"0 and Forever"

"Skunker"

"Your 2nd Fifth"

"Go back and fuck your mother some more"

"14 incher"

"Nary a red cent"

"The Arrangement"

Just timeless stuff :lol gotdam Cully for ya!!!!!

Mitch
02-04-2016, 03:55 PM
:tu Cub is the sage fathands boosts up

02-04-2016, 04:29 PM
Yep, it's no wonder DMC is on record citing Cubs as the sagest of LF

Culburn :toast

Thread
02-04-2016, 04:39 PM
I finally found a suitable & permanent home to ply my wares.

:toast

DMC
02-04-2016, 05:36 PM
He is the morning star in an otherwise dim environment. His likeness never shall we see again.

Splits
02-04-2016, 05:38 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/UYnmMTSH7Ta6c/giphy.gif

Thread
02-04-2016, 05:46 PM
He is the morning star in an otherwise dim environment. His likeness never shall we see again.

Kind words, D. Thank ya kindly.

BD24
02-04-2016, 08:21 PM
Yep cub is special. To bad ur dumb ass fucked up a bunch of his sayings because you don't have a damn brain in your head.

AlexJones
02-04-2016, 10:59 PM
"I look forward with both equal amounts of participation and determination" or some shit like that..
:lol this is a really fucking good line to use IRL

Thread
02-05-2016, 12:02 AM
:lol this is a really fucking good line to use IRL

It's a great line to use in a resume as well.

I look forward to this challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination. Thank you, for your consideration.

chunticakes
02-05-2016, 01:00 AM

I look forward to this challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination. Thank you, for your consideration.

That line gets me hard everytime.

Ball Buster
02-05-2016, 01:18 AM

Another gem..

And too bad Splits. People just don't find you that interesting here. This place will be swell when you buy it for twenty five thousand dollars. :lmao

DMC
02-05-2016, 08:49 AM

I'd throw that fucking thing away post haste. If the job was for a bullshitter, you're in, but for anything that requires accuracy, "equal amounts" is to loose a term in that phrase to mean what it should mean. It doesn't convey information, only your attitude which no one gives a shit about on a resume. Plus you don't have "both equal amounts" of two things. You can have both things or equal amounts of things, but using the two together like that is sloppy. It illustrates a vulgar mind and reckless person. Would you put it on parchment or just use a stylus and papyrus?

Thread
02-05-2016, 09:59 AM
I'd throw that fucking thing away post haste. If the job was for a bullshitter, you're in, but for anything that requires accuracy, "equal amounts" is to loose a term in that phrase to mean what it should mean. It doesn't convey information, only your attitude which no one gives a shit about on a resume. Plus you don't have "both equal amounts" of two things. You can have both things or equal amounts of things, but using the two together like that is sloppy. It illustrates a vulgar mind and reckless person. Would you put it on parchment or just use a stylus and papyrus?

One must do what will stop the job recruiter as he is bulldozing thru the stack. A personal touch, away from the horde is a winner.

DMC
02-05-2016, 09:16 PM
One must do what will stop the job recruiter as he is bulldozing thru the stack. A personal touch, away from the horde is a winner.
No one looks at stacks of paper these days. You have to have key words that filters will catch. After that, use bullet points and keep it simple. You're applying for an interview, not a job.

Thread
02-05-2016, 11:00 PM
No one looks at stacks of paper these days. You have to have key words that filters will catch. After that, use bullet points and keep it simple. You're applying for an interview, not a job.

It's still a human being...you must touch their heart.

DMC
02-06-2016, 01:26 AM
It's still a human being...you must touch their heart.
No human even reads it before the collating begins. Many large organizations rely on applicant tracking systems (ATS) to help pre-filter resumes. The systems work by scanning resumes for contextual keywords and key phrases, mathematically scoring them for relevance, and sending only the most qualified ones through for human review. Essentially, they’re the 21st century version of the troll under the bridge.

illmatic
02-06-2016, 01:30 AM
Kool loves his ellipses.

HemisfairArena
02-06-2016, 08:10 PM
In for a penny,,,In for a pound,,,,fuckers.