PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Are we going to ignore what Kobe is doing?

Benoit
02-05-2016, 01:34 AM
Complete dominance from the Mamba in the past 4 games despite having a bum shoulder

Tim Duncan is averaging 8 and 5 but he's the missing piece against the Dubs lmao

Kobe with 27 and 12 on the road in a win and hardly a mention but Aldridge has the same game at home and they are acting like they won the championship in the Spurs section

Xevious
02-05-2016, 01:40 AM
Kobe has led his team to an 11-41 record and just won against another bottom dweller. Nobody's ignoring a damn thing.

daslicer
02-05-2016, 01:41 AM
Complete dominance from the Mamba in the past 4 games despite having a bum shoulder

Tim Duncan is averaging 8 and 5 but he's the missing piece against the Dubs lmao

Kobe with 27 and 12 on the road in a win and hardly a mention but Aldridge has the same game at home and they are acting like they won the championship in the Spurs section

You have pretty much outed yourself as a Laker troll.

Benoit
02-05-2016, 01:44 AM
You have pretty much outed yourself as a Laker troll.

I admit I like the Lakers too, so what?

Most Warriors and Lakers fans respect each other, we are in the same region and never had a rivalry. What we did for Kobe on his tribute night was something the Dubs would never do for anybody else. Steph and Klay idolised him and Jerry West drafted him

Ask any Lakers fan and you won't find any that hate us.

InTheCrust
02-05-2016, 02:09 AM
:lol doing a fantastic job pissing away that lottery pick with these meaningless wins

daslicer
02-05-2016, 02:31 AM

Most Warriors and Lakers fans respect each other, we are in the same region and never had a rivalry. What we did for Kobe on his tribute night was something the Dubs would never do for anybody else. Steph and Klay idolised him and Jerry West drafted him

Right you summed it up you were a Lakerfan during the championship years and then switched to the Warriors once the Lakers were a lottery squad thus you are bandwagon jumper. I'm laughing hard at the rivalry part considering there was never a rivalry with the Lakers and Warriors other than geography.That's equivalent to Rocket fans claiming they was a rivalry with the Spurs during the Duncan era because of the geography. A real rivalry is when two teams meat up consistently in the playoffs outside of that there is no rivalry. That to me is very laughable of course Lakers fans are not going to hate the Warriors since they were never competing with the Lakers for championships like the Spurs were during Kobe's prime. Your reasoning for liking Kobe is profoundly stupid simply because Klay and Steph liked him. :lol Honestly I wish Steph and Klay had Kobe's FG percentage it would make the Warriors very easy to beat. You don't see spurs fans liking the Lakers despite Duncan being a huge a fan of Magic and the 80's showtime Lakers. I'm sure Kawhi was also a Kobe fan growing up in southern California but again we don't give a shit about those trivial things.

In a nutshell spur fans and laker fans hate each other which goes way back to '99 when the Spurs swept the Lakers. Phil Jackson took over the next year claimed the Spurs were asterisk champs and were not real champions. That pretty much started the arms race in which both fan bases discredited each other's championships. Kobe to me is a great player but definitely not top 10 he's somewhere in the top 25. The Spurs fan base is one of the few fan bases that are not in awe of Kobe simply because we have seen first hand how he can't do shit without a great big man whether its Shaq or Gasol. He's a volume shooter that needs great bigs to clean up his misses on the offensive end or his team will lose.

I guarantee you the Laker fan base will start hating the Warriors if Steph ever gets a chance to approach 5 titles simply because it hurts Kobe's legacy. Anyways real talk how many championships do you see the Curry Warriors winning?

TDMVPDPOY
02-05-2016, 03:22 AM
if the w hite man ignore colorado....of course they will ignore this

Ashy Larry
02-05-2016, 03:42 AM
Need W's or else it's meaningless. Lottery here we come........again

ChumpDumper
02-05-2016, 04:42 AM
You have pretty much outed yourself as a Laker troll.Not even a good run.

Thread
02-05-2016, 05:42 AM
Kobe Bryant

ambchang
02-05-2016, 06:07 AM
Kobe Bryant

What happened? Did he just make the playoffs and win the last game he played?

Thread
02-05-2016, 06:10 AM
What happened? Did he just make the playoffs and win the last game he played?

No. & they weren't selling his shit.

They were selling your shit.

Brazil
02-05-2016, 08:36 AM
:lol

lakers are gonna miss the POs anyway AND lose dat first draft pick :lol

DMC
02-05-2016, 08:43 AM

If Kobe was LMA's age and just acquired this year, and if the Lakers had the Spurs' record, they'd have a reason to celebrate Kobe's game as if it mattered. We know that Kobe can score the ball, pretty sure that's been known for a few years. He's old, not dead.

DMC
02-05-2016, 08:44 AM
No. & they weren't selling his shit.

They were selling your shit.

This is a lie. They did not take an order. That's not "selling". The doors were locked, but someone left the "open" sign turned the wrong way. Doesn't mean the store was open.

benefactor
02-05-2016, 08:51 AM

:lol still fucking them even after The Contract

Buddy Mignon
02-05-2016, 09:18 AM

Defend that shit... :lobt2:

Relevancy
02-05-2016, 09:32 AM
He has had more horrible games than good ones, so I don't really get excited. But at this stage of their career I'd say Kobe>Duncan

Duncan is just lucky he got to play in a great team this late in his career.

and that's just a testament to how great Kobe was, he came back from two severe injuries and is still dropping 30+ pts, and Spurs fans I have a feeling are going to get a little taste of his greatness tonight, one last time.

Killakobe81
02-05-2016, 09:43 AM

Nah, no hate on our end. Though i do know some Dubs fans that hate us ... but not many.

Thread
02-05-2016, 10:01 AM
This is a lie. They did not take an order. That's not "selling". The doors were locked, but someone left the "open" sign turned the wrong way. Doesn't mean the store was open.

Of course they took order(s) before they could pull the plug.

ambchang
02-05-2016, 11:44 AM
He has had more horrible games than good ones, so I don't really get excited. But at this stage of their career I'd say Kobe>Duncan

and that's just a testament to how great Kobe was, he came back from two severe injuries and is still dropping 30+ pts, and Spurs fans I have a feeling are going to get a little taste of his greatness tonight, one last time.

Highest DRating on the team (of the regulars), 4th highest in WS, 3rd highest in DWS, first in DBPM, 2nd in BPM, 2nd in VORP. Yeah, he is just lucky he's on a good team that he had no impact on.

Vs. Kobe:
(all rankings of regular rotation guys) 2nd last in ORtg, 4th last in Drtg, dead last in OWS, middle of the pack in DWS, last in WS, last in WS/48, 2nd in OBPM, 2nd last in DBPM, middle for both BPM and VORP.

You are an idiot.

ambchang
02-05-2016, 11:45 AM

You called?

Thread
02-05-2016, 11:48 AM
You called?

You can damn well bet they took calls LONG AFTER they pulled the spot. People are assholes.

ambchang
02-05-2016, 11:50 AM
You can damn well bet they took calls LONG AFTER they pulled the spot. People are assholes.

They did? How can you be sure?

Thread
02-05-2016, 11:51 AM
They did? How can you be sure?

Common sense.

Relevancy
02-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Highest DRating on the team (of the regulars), 4th highest in WS, 3rd highest in DWS, first in DBPM, 2nd in BPM, 2nd in VORP. Yeah, he is just lucky he's on a good team that he had no impact on.

Vs. Kobe:
(all rankings of regular rotation guys) 2nd last in ORtg, 4th last in Drtg, dead last in OWS, middle of the pack in DWS, last in WS, last in WS/48, 2nd in OBPM, 2nd last in DBPM, middle for both BPM and VORP.

You are an idiot.:lol Kobe>Duncan right now, nothing you say will change that.

RsxPiimp
02-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Common sense.

:lol...amb doesn't have one

RsxPiimp
02-05-2016, 11:53 AM

Vs. Kobe:

You are an idiot.

Omg:lmao

ambchang
02-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Common sense.

Common sense tells me that they didn't, and not a single thing was sold.

ambchang
02-05-2016, 11:56 AM
:lol Kobe>Duncan right now, nothing you say will change that.

It's not what I said, it's the numbers and they all back me up. Kobe has been leading the Lakers to the worst season in their history, while Duncan is the glue and defensive anchor, and Kobe is having a better season? Okaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.

ambchang
02-05-2016, 11:57 AM
:lol...amb doesn't have one

It is common sense to know that common sense do not come in units, as in, "I have one common sense".

Omg:lmao

Yeah, Duncan really killed Kobe this year, and last, and the year before that as well, as well as their entire career. It's actually quite sad for a Laker fan, so I am not sure why you are laughing.

Relevancy
02-05-2016, 12:01 PM
It's not what I said, it's the numbers and they all back me up. Kobe has been leading the Lakers to the worst season in their history, while Duncan is the glue and defensive anchor, and Kobe is having a better season? Okaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.I'll let you bark right now, we will see how influential Duncan is when they play the warriors.

if they can beat them with Duncan being a deciding factor I'll gladly accept I was wrong.

Splits
02-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Just don't ignore how historically bad his season is turning out. Literally, the worst shooting season in the history of the NBA.

http://i.imgur.com/V6Ax12a.png

Horse
02-05-2016, 01:50 PM

Lucky? It's his team and could still be the most important piece to winning a championship.

Benoit
02-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Lucky? It's his team and could still be the most important piece to winning a championship.

:rollin Duncan barely plays anymore

All these stupid random stats are irrelevant

Duncan is like the 8th best player on the Spurs while Kobe still has to carry a team with no talent and Byron Scott

If Duncan was a top 2 or even top 3 option on his team, he wouldnt have survived 10 games this season

ambchang
02-05-2016, 06:07 PM
I'll let you bark right now, we will see how influential Duncan is when they play the warriors.

if they can beat them with Duncan being a deciding factor I'll gladly accept I was wrong.

So wait, if having Duncan will turn the Spurs from a team they lost by 30 to a win then Duncan would be more valuable than Kobe? What has Kobe done against the Warriors?

Since when did the Warriors became the gauge? And if that, the lakers lost by 34 points to GSW with Kobe and only 21 without Kobe the next time vs GSW. With that logic, as long as the Spurs don't lose by 43+ to the GSW with Duncan, Duncan would have a stronger impact than Kobe.

Also, you're an idiot.

ambchang
02-05-2016, 06:09 PM
:rollin Duncan barely plays anymore

All these stupid random stats are irrelevant

Duncan is like the 8th best player on the Spurs while Kobe still has to carry a team with no talent and Byron Scott

If Duncan was a top 2 or even top 3 option on his team, he wouldnt have survived 10 games this season

Do you know how numbers work?

Xevious
02-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Do you know how numbers work?

Kobe scores more points = better. That's the only number they understand.

DMC
02-05-2016, 09:51 PM
They would need people with product taking phone calls. The ad was run by accident, what about that don't you understand?

Venti Quattro
02-05-2016, 10:44 PM
I'm just happy that Kobe is playing well. Lol he got dunked on last night though

Spurs9
02-05-2016, 10:51 PM

Even with the worst record no lock on 1st pick.

02-05-2016, 10:55 PM
:lol doing a fantastic job pissing away that lottery pick with these meaningless wins
Who does the pick belong to nowadays? Phoenix or Philly? :lol

Dale

02-05-2016, 11:02 PM
I'm just happy that Kobe is playing well. Lol he got dunked on last night though
Same, it was amusing at first, but I figured he would go down with another injury after 20 games or so, but nope, he kept playing, and playing like shit. The novelty of it wears off after a while.

:tu to the best tank commander in the league

Thread
02-05-2016, 11:12 PM
They would need people with product taking phone calls. The ad was run by accident, what about that don't you understand?

I have no problem with the accident bent. I'm just saying before they shut it down orders were placed.

ambchang
02-06-2016, 06:22 AM
I have no problem with the accident bent. I'm just saying before they shut it down orders were placed.

You got an invoice?

Spurtacular
02-06-2016, 12:20 PM

You admit you're a bandwagoner? Good for you.

Benoit
02-06-2016, 06:21 PM
You admit you're a bandwagoner? Good for you.

The word "bandwagoning" is stupid

I live in California and I cheer for both the Lakers and Warriors

I only hate the Clippers because they dont belong here and they are unlikable

Spurtacular
02-06-2016, 07:53 PM

You're dick riding the Warriors. They won't be your favs ten years from now (probably much sooner).

TDMVPDPOY
02-06-2016, 08:02 PM
if this pos accepted a lesser role offensively, and concentrate on playing defense...could he be dpoy or all defense team candidate?

i guess his 10 all d teams were nothing more then popularity votes

Thread
02-06-2016, 08:06 PM
if this pos accepted a lesser role offensively, and concentrate on playing defense...could he be dpoy or all defense team candidate?

& if Duncan woulda accepted Amy's divorce direction you'd have a triple and I'd be somewhere in the nut house.

daslicer
02-06-2016, 08:15 PM

Your a laker troll not even a real warriors fan. Your logic is straight up retarded. You don't see Mav fans or Rocket fans rooting for the Spurs because the spurs are a Texas team. The Lakers are dog crap and you are a bitter Laker fan that has to lunge on to the warriors to prevent Duncan from getting 6 hence your disdain for the Spurs. A real Warrior fans would not get butthurt about Duncan being ranked ahead of Kobe on the all-time rankings like you did:lol. I doubt real warrior fans even give a shit about the Spurs considering there is no history currently between the two teams outside of 2013. You are not fooling anybody with your act. Time for you to post on your Lakers alt.

nowitzkikopf
02-06-2016, 08:35 PM

ruining their chances of getting ben simmons?

nowitzkikopf
02-06-2016, 08:52 PM
Your a laker troll not even a real warriors fan. Your logic is straight up retarded. You don't see Mav fans or Rocket fans rooting for the Spurs because the spurs are a Texas team. The Lakers are dog crap and you are a bitter Laker fan that has to lunge on to the warriors to prevent Duncan from getting 6 hence your disdain for the Spurs. A real Warrior fans would not get butthurt about Duncan being ranked ahead of Kobe on the all-time rankings like you did:lol. I doubt real warrior fans even give a shit about the Spurs considering there is no history currently between the two teams outside of 2013. You are not fooling anybody with your act. Time for you to post on your Lakers alt.

most the bay area likes and respects the spurs. if there's a team that we actively dislike, it would be the lakers; their fans (outside a few with actual brains), are beyond obnoxious and dominated the cali scene for far too long. the past few years have been a breath of fresh air

Thread
02-06-2016, 08:54 PM
most the bay area likes and respects the spurs. if there's a team that we actively dislike, it would be the lakers; their fans (outside a few with actual brains), are beyond obnoxious and dominated the cali scene for far too long. the past few years have been a breath of fresh air

Ug. Spurs good. Lakers bad. Ug.

nowitzkikopf
02-06-2016, 08:58 PM
Ug. Spurs good. Lakers bad. Ug.

lmao you're one of the good ones dude; thank you for actually presenting basketball arguments on a basketball forum

ambchang
02-06-2016, 11:50 PM

You live in North America so you should cheer for all 30 teams.

When does geography have to be the reason for liking a team?