PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: F'ing ESPN!

Spurtacular
02-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Don't fire Bill Simmons in the first fucking place. But if you do, you'd better have a better contingency plan than Doris fucking Burke!

DMC
02-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Doris is a breath of fresh air. I like her a lot.

Spurtacular
02-05-2016, 11:00 PM

Explain.

Thread
02-05-2016, 11:01 PM

Yep. & I called her first,,,years ago.

Me

Reck
02-05-2016, 11:03 PM
I dont get the hate either.

Thread
02-05-2016, 11:05 PM

She's very earthy, built like a woman.

She had me early at:::"He's hunting shots." "Walked him to the rocks."

ElNono
02-05-2016, 11:12 PM

OP is Mormon

DMC
02-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Yep. & I called her first,,,years ago.

Me
You called a lot of women, stalker.

DMC
02-06-2016, 12:47 AM
Explain.
She's not pretentious, doesn't speak jive, has a vocabulary greater than a parrot, doesn't wear "I played in the NBA' blinders as if that trumps any legit argument by anyone else. When she talks I hear basketball conversation, not "look at me" conversation.

Thread
02-06-2016, 12:54 AM
She's not pretentious, doesn't speak jive, has a vocabulary greater than a parrot, doesn't wear "I played in the NBA' blinders as if that trumps any legit argument by anyone else. When she talks I hear basketball conversation, not "look at me" conversation.

D M C

Spurtacular
02-06-2016, 11:12 AM

Nope. She just has the personality of a brick. And her analysis tends to be dull and not especially insightful.

DMC
02-06-2016, 12:49 PM
Nope. She just has the personality of a brick. And her analysis tends to be dull and not especially insightful.
If you watch the game of basketball you don't need "insightful". It's not rocket science. People like Coach B aren't going to get the TV time to do their BBall Breakdown and the audience wouldn't understand the terminology "Here the Spurs are running horns".. "Why would he call them that? Oh because that big black guy used to play for UT? Go running horns! Woooooo!"

Plus I bet she has a bush that a bongo could hide in.

Spurtacular
02-06-2016, 12:52 PM
If you watch the game of basketball you don't need "insightful". It's not rocket science. People like Coach B aren't going to get the TV time to do their BBall Breakdown and the audience wouldn't understand the terminology "Here the Spurs are running horns".. "Why would he call them that?"

She's simply a negative value for me in the booth. She's dull. Jalen had synergy with Bill. Now, he's just your every day dumb ass on the street. I'm okay with Doris doing the occasional b game or doing some sideline reporting. But she's not suited for anchoring a broadcast.

DMC
02-06-2016, 12:53 PM
She's simply a negative value for me in the booth. She's dull. Jalen had synergy with Bill. Now, he's just your every day dumb ass on the street. I'm okay with Doris doing the occasional b game or doing some sideline reporting. But she's not suited for anchoring a broadcast.

Jalen talks like he's recovering from a local oral anesthetic.

Thread
02-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Plus I bet she has a bush that a bongo could hide in.

Yep, and it's dark, conversely her head is blonde.

Oh, God.

Buddy Mignon
02-06-2016, 12:54 PM
You called a lot of women, stalker.

He did. I'm still not buying that "earthy" shit. She's hideous to me.

DMC
02-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Yep, and it's dark, conversely her head is blonde.

Oh, God.

Do you think when she's supine her bone sticks out just a bit making that bush look even larger? Are those piss flaps the color of burnt cork and are they asymmetrical?

Spurtacular
02-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Jalen talks like he's recovering from a local oral anesthetic.

I'm not a huge fan; but Bill got the best out of him. Now, he's just a guy going through the motions.

Thread
02-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Do you think when she's supine her bone sticks out just a bit making that bush look even larger? Are those piss flaps the color of burnt cork and are they asymmetrical?

Oh, absolutely. Hers is not a sunken snootch. It's got not only length (top to bottom), but, also breadth=side-to-side, in & out. It's a full package. And? She takes care of it.

DMC
02-06-2016, 01:01 PM
I'm not a huge fan; but Bill got the best out of him. Now, he's just a guy going through the motions.

1. Bill Simmons is a great writer, shit on TV.
2. Jalen Rose looks like someone who spent a week preparing to say something then fumbles through it with poor diction and grammar.
3. Doris is more eloquent, elegant and much better to look at.
4. Doris handles the personal side of interviews like a pro. The other two can't get over their own egos.

Thread
02-06-2016, 01:02 PM
4. Doris handles the personal side of interviews like a pro. The other two can't get over their own egos.

D, layin' 'em down. pickin' 'em up.

D M C

Spurtacular
02-06-2016, 01:11 PM
1. Bill Simmons is a great writer, shit on TV.
2. Jalen Rose looks like someone who spent a week preparing to say something then fumbles through it with poor diction and grammar.

Bill Simmons did very well on TV. Doris is turning the place into a fucking snooze fest. And you saying she's good to look at? Are you that hard up, dude?

DMC
02-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Bill Simmons did very well on TV. Doris is turning the place into a fucking snooze fest. And you saying she's good to look at? Are you that hard up, dude?

Had Bill done so well he'd be back on TV. Even Mark Jackson can get back on TV.

Who's going to be rude with Doris? Nobody who has a mother. Why not be rude to Bill?

Thread
02-06-2016, 01:17 PM

One doesn't have to be a super model, or, close, or, even in the vicinity, Spurts. Doris is ravishing, not only in looks, but, in attitude and delivery of her craft. That's a turn on. The whiny voices of a 100 skinny white chicks grates on my nerves. Doris is the Ray Scott of the NBA. He wasn't anything to look at either, but, that voice, of a Sunday afternoon on CBS. My God.

DMC
02-06-2016, 01:19 PM
One doesn't have to be a super model, or, close, or, even in the vicinity, Spurts. Doris is ravishing, not only in looks, but, in attitude and delivery of her craft. That's a turn on. The whiny voices of a 100 skinny white chicks grates on my nerves. Doris is the Ray Scott of the NBA. He wasn't anything to look at either, but, that voice, of a Sunday afternoon on CBS. My God.

You're referring to the singer or the founder of B.A.S.S.? I'm more familiar with the latter.

Thread
02-06-2016, 01:24 PM
You're referring to the singer or the founder of B.A.S.S.? I'm more familiar with the latter.

No, CBS announcer:::

_UeheksW6uM

spursistan
02-06-2016, 02:39 PM
They have never got that studio thing right, and never will, it seems..How many combination of characters they have shuffled through the past 3 or 4 years....since its proved to be futile trying be mimick TNT crew, time to axe Jalen Rosen and his all-round awfulness..dude is thick and insufferable AF-- simply a cheap Barkley imitation.. Doug Collins is a keeper...

Spurtacular
02-06-2016, 02:42 PM
They have never got that studio thing right, and never will, it seems..How many combination of characters they have shuffled through the past 3 or 4 years....since its proved to be futile trying be mimick TNT crew, time to axe Jalen Rosen and his all-round awfulness..dude is thick and insufferable AF-- simply a cheap Barkley imitation.. Doug Collins is a keeper...

I can live with Doug Collins in the studio. I just don't want to hear him doing games.

Thread
02-06-2016, 02:44 PM
I can live with Doug Collins in the studio. I just don't want to hear him doing games.

I wish he'd get another coaching job so it'd be out of our hands.

DMC
02-06-2016, 03:43 PM
I wish he'd get another coaching job so it'd be out of our hands.
The next great NBA head coach will be Manu Ginobili.

JohnnyMax
02-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Doris Burke > Sage Steele

Thread
02-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Doris Burke > Sage Steele

& I noticed last evening that Doris even has a bit of a pot. I don't usually go for that sort of thing, I won't brook it with Girl, though I demand she brook such with me, but, last nite I was eyeballing Burke's pot with some pings & stirrings in my loins.

DMC
02-06-2016, 05:17 PM
& I noticed last evening that Doris even has a bit of a pot. I don't usually go for that sort of thing, I won't brook it with Girl, though I demand she brook such with me, but, last nite I was eyeballing Burke's pot with some pings & stirrings in my loins.
lol