PDA

View Full Version : Pachulia Trying to Olynyk Kawhi

Spurtacular
02-05-2016, 10:39 PM
F That Sh**. Ban That MoFo.

hitmanyr2k
02-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Yeah, that was bush league. In the old days a team would put a scrub in just to lay his ass out :lol

Spurs 4 The Win
02-05-2016, 10:46 PM
That needs to be a five game suspension. He played dirty last time we played them in San Antonio, he cheap shotted Mills in the back. Just a dirty piece of shit player.

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
02-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Couple of douchy moves there by Ponchulia.
And I wonder what that tall dude on the mavs said to Pop after he dunked lol what an idiot :lol

BG_Spurs_Fan
02-05-2016, 10:48 PM
How could 3 refs miss this ffs?

Hemotivo
02-05-2016, 10:49 PM
dirty mavs

Budkin
02-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Najera 2.0

ElNono
02-05-2016, 10:50 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1158570/rocky-speech-o.gif

All Mighty Janitor
02-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Kawhi gets no damn respect man. It's fucking annoying. And Pachulia was pissed his ass gettin stomped. There is no excuse for that dirty ass shit.

MultiTroll
02-05-2016, 11:07 PM
That's it, take that bitch down.
Just elbowed Kwa in the throat.

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
02-05-2016, 11:09 PM
Lol GTFO Pachulio

Spurtacular
02-05-2016, 11:12 PM
I'm now starting to wonder if Pachulia really was fingering Mills :lmao

random21
02-05-2016, 11:12 PM
Pachulia is a dirty mother f......

hater
02-05-2016, 11:13 PM
Lol Najera. I remember that dirty ****** :lol

ElNono
02-05-2016, 11:14 PM
Najera still working for dem Mavs... he's an announcer on their telecast, iirc

hooperflash
02-05-2016, 11:18 PM
All-Star, tbh.

exstatic
02-05-2016, 11:18 PM
THIS is why I argue people to death when they call Bowen a dirty player. Zha Zha Gabor had more dirty in tonight's game than Bowen did in his career.

FaM0us Skins
02-05-2016, 11:20 PM
That was garbage

Uriel
02-05-2016, 11:28 PM
Give the Mavs credit. They cut the lead below 30.

siraulo23
02-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Tried to undercut danny green too, and elbowed kawhi. Dirty mf

SPURt
02-06-2016, 12:06 AM
Yeah that was crap! Thank goodness David West wasn't gonna let that slide.

bigfan
02-06-2016, 12:07 AM
I was hoping Boban would knock the shit out of that motherfucker.

DenialTwist
02-06-2016, 12:15 AM
Pachulia tried to take Kawhi, West and Green out of the game. Dirty player. They were all happy Zaza left.

Kawhi 5-0
02-06-2016, 12:43 AM
Zaza was trying to be the Joseph Stalin of tonight's game.

Flops and then tries to grab Aldridge's feet. Hard-fouls Aldridge with what looked to be enough for flagrant review. No review. Refs missed chance to nip in bud.

Takes down Kawhi in way reminiscent of Olynyk against Love. Refs mentally out to lunch.

Hits West in face with ball and then connects on elbow to face of West. David showed immense restraint. Finally refs start doing their job somewhat.

Pulls a Dellavedova on Danny Green (going for the legs like Delly did on Korver in playoffs).

And then biggest failure of referees: Pachulia kicks Green in face at least two times on the same play.

Not sure who deserves the bigger suspension: Zaza or the "Malice at the Palace" refs.

Horrible sportsmanship on Pachulia's part. Horribly inept officiating crew. Both are a disgrace to the NBA.

--Paul

P.S. Didn't even mention the elbow to the throat on Kawhi...

sasaint
02-06-2016, 12:47 AM
Zaza was trying to be the Joseph Stalin of tonight's game.

Flops and then tries to grab Aldridge's feet. Hard-fouls Aldridge with what looked to be enough for flagrant review. No review. Refs missed chance to nip in bud.

Takes down Kawhi in way reminiscent of Olynyk against Love. Refs mentally out to lunch.

Hits West in face with ball and then connects on elbow to face of West. David showed immense restraint. Finally refs start doing their job somewhat.

Pulls a Dellavedova on Danny Green (going for the legs like Delly did on Korver in playoffs).

And then biggest failure of referees: Pachulia kicks Green in face at least two times in the same play.

Not sure who deserves the bigger suspension: Zaza or the "Malice at the Palace" refs.

Horrible sportsmanship on Pachulia's part. Horribly inept officiating crew. Both are a disgrace to the NBA.

--Paul

Good synopsis, but you left out JVG's inept commentary. He is also part of the disgrace.

Kawhi 5-0
02-06-2016, 12:50 AM
Good synopsis, but you left out JVG's inept commentary. He is also part of the disgrace.

Thank you! Fortunately, I was flying with Bill Land and Sean Elliott. What did JVG have to say? I can imagine he might have grabbed Pachulia's leg and been dragged till his combover came undone had he been in Pop's shoes.

hater
02-06-2016, 12:56 AM
The refs were actually pretty good. Ejected him due to accumulated retarded plays. Sure he could have possibly been ejected a bit earlier but the refs came through eventually

sasaint
02-06-2016, 12:56 AM
Thank you! Fortunately, I was flying with Bill Land and Sean Elliott. What did JVG have to say? I can imagine he might have grabbed Pachulia's leg and been dragged till his combover came undone had he been in Pop's shoes.

He just ignored The cumulative effect of the dirty plays and focused solely on the play when he was tossed for griping at the refs. Said sometimes a ref needs to really consider swallowing the whistle because of a "missed call". It was a comment about hat completely ignored all that went on before and directed attention away from it. Pitiful.

Chinook
02-06-2016, 01:09 AM
He just ignored The cumulative effect of the dirty plays and focused solely on the play when he was tossed for griping at the refs. Said sometimes a ref needs to really consider swallowing the whistle because of a "missed call". It was a comment about hat completely ignored all that went on before and directed attention away from it. Pitiful.

I really hate JVG's "missed call" retort. How is the ref supposed to know they missed a call? If they knew Zaza was fouled, they would have called the foul. But I honestly think they were just tired of him. Dude was out to injure someone. I want no part of the Mavs in a series. Someone on the other team is going to get taken out.

Chinook
02-06-2016, 01:11 AM
Oh, and that comment about the Clips game last night was also stupid. I don't think the refs should swallow their whistles and let players berate them just because it's crunch time. Paul gets away with so much shit as it is. I can't stand how he'll hold the ball away from the ref so he can keep complaining. Should be an automatic delay of game, if not a T. LAC, OKC, CLE and even Kawhi won't stop their constant bitching about calls until they get hit with ejections from Ts. That constant overreacting is as annoying to me as the hack-a stuff is.

sasaint
02-06-2016, 01:13 AM
I really hate JVG's "missed call" retort. How is the ref supposed to know they missed a call? If they knew Zaza was fouled, they would have called the foul. But I honestly think they were just tired of him. Dude was out to injure someone. I want no part of the Mavs in a series. Someone on the other team is going to get taken out.

Definitely more than just the typical Spurs/Mavs "bad blood" between these teams this season. You make a good point; I'd like to avoid them, too.

Kawhi 5-0
02-06-2016, 01:14 AM
Refs and national TV in cahoots to try and prolong viewership of a blowout. Spurs players are classy even when they get their butts kicked (Golden State game, Cleveland game). Spurs shouldn't suffer from the tantrums of an angry lummox like Zaza. It puts San Antonio's players in danger. League must be desperate now that there are only two clearly-dominant teams in terms of record. Lots of blowouts on national TV. Spurs and Warriors do an astonishingly little amount of chest-beating compared to the pseudo-teams which comprise the rest of the league. Spurs do markedly less even than the Warriors.

But NBA is playing dangerous game if they think they can walk some line verging on NHL spectacle. The crowd is too close and not restrained by a wall. NBA replay center should take a more active role in supplementing the vision of the officiating crews. Officials need to be briefed on escalating situation (of which they might be unaware) before it gets out of hand.

Tonight's officiating crew seemed to have no awareness (that which comes through common-sense basketball knowledge) concerning the essential details of a rather obvious situation. One team has a 30-point lead and the other team is resorting to dirty play in frustration. Unacceptable lack vigilance from officiating crew.

--Paul

sasaint
02-06-2016, 01:22 AM
Oh, and that comment about the Clips game last night was also stupid. I don't think the refs should swallow their whistles and let players berate them just because it's crunch time. Paul gets away with so much shit as it is. I can't stand how he'll hold the ball away from the ref so he can keep complaining. Should be an automatic delay of game, if not a T. LAC, OKC, CLE and even Kawhi won't stop their constant bitching about calls until they get hit with ejections from Ts. That constant overreacting is as annoying to me as the hack-a stuff is.

One of my many gripes about the way Stern shifted the NBA away from sport and toward "entertainment" was the notion that a foul might be a foul during most of the game, but not during crunch time. A foul should be a foul, pure and simple. The idea that you are simply letting the players decide the game is a lame excuse for poor and/or situational standards by the refs. The "star treatment" is also a pitiful double standard that further complicates the dynamics of a game. If it were not for the fact that the Spurs are legit players and men of character, I wouldn't even watch the NBA. But our team is a real torch bearer for the sport of basketball.

Kawhi 5-0
02-06-2016, 01:27 AM
One of my many gripes about the way Stern shifted the NBA away from sport and toward "entertainment" was the notion that a foul might be a foul during most of the game, but not during crunch time. A foul should be a foul, pure and simple. The idea that you are simply letting the players decide the game is a lame excuse for poor and/or situational standards by the refs. The "star treatment" is also a pitiful double standard that further complicates the dynamics of a game. If it were not for the fact that the Spurs are legit players and men of character, I wouldn't even watch the NBA. But our team is a real torch bearer for the sport of basketball.

Well-said! I'd say Kawhi is the Casper the Friendly Ghost of superstars. Sure, he's a little more demonstrative these days, but he's nothing compared to a bawler like Chris Paul. Dirk is usually an incorrigible prima donna as well when it comes to foul calls, but he must have been too tired (or too wise, given the shellacking his team was enduring) to complain tonight.

Spurtacular
02-06-2016, 11:54 AM

I had the same thought. But it was erroneous logic, nonetheless. You talk sh** to a ref, you're gonna get T'd up. MVG can be a real dumb ass.

Spurtacular
02-06-2016, 11:56 AM
If it were not for the fact that the Spurs are legit players and men of character, I wouldn't even watch the NBA.

TBH. I may have checked out long ago were it not for the Spurs.

Horse
02-06-2016, 03:02 PM
Good thing kawhi is not a pussy like love

Spurtacular
03-26-2016, 06:47 PM
I'm wondering if Pachulia got some shots in on the Warriors....