PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Just like last year, it was JR Smith's dumb foul (yet again) that cost them the game.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-06-2016, 12:59 AM
:lmao fouling when up 4 with under 10 seconds left when the other team has no timeouts... Does it get any stupider? :lmao

You just let him make the layup in that situation... you're still up 2, so you can ice the game with 2 more free throws and worst case scenario is the Celtics have to go the length of the floor with very little time left in a one-possession game. Instead...... the impossible happens. Ermagerd! Loved it, though. :toast

Thread
02-06-2016, 01:01 AM
Did you really need to make a thread over it, UNT?

UNT Eagles 2016
02-06-2016, 01:02 AM
Hell yes, I did. Does that guy ever cease to be an idiot?

spursistan
02-06-2016, 01:06 AM
yep, one of the reasons Cavs won't ring is that they have too many low IQ chuckers and gutless types..(JR Smith, Mo Williams, K love, Dick Jefferson and even Kyrie can become one)...Again, Leastern conference will is their only trump card...Not afraid of them..Spurs with HC+ healthy Duncan +kawhi on Lebron is enough..

DMC
02-06-2016, 01:17 AM
He's young and fidgety, probably took Ritalin or something as a kid, probably paces the room a lot, sweats and pulls his sleeves up and down all the time for no apparent reason. Probably also has a nail biting disorder, stares out the blinds more than a normal person would, and shakes his foot while sitting cross legged.

02-06-2016, 01:22 AM
Does it get any stupider? :lmao
UNT

UNT Eagles 2016
02-06-2016, 01:33 AM
He's young and fidgety, probably took Ritalin or something as a kid, probably paces the room a lot, sweats and pulls his sleeves up and down all the time for no apparent reason. Probably also has a nail biting disorder, stares out the blinds more than a normal person would, and shakes his foot while sitting cross legged.
nope, no drugs worse than advil or azithromycin and a few Monster's, but I do enjoy dancing and pacing and listening to music in my private time. Bite my nails occasionally when ultra-nervous. Don't stare out the blinds

DMC
02-06-2016, 01:44 AM
nope, no drugs worse than advil or azithromycin and a few Monster's, but I do enjoy dancing and pacing and listening to music in my private time. Bite my nails occasionally when ultra-nervous. Don't stare out the blinds
You know crackheads' favorite sexual position is doggy style, so they can both stare out the blinds.