PDA

View Full Version : Clippers :cry BBALL BREAKDOWN: Does Chris Paul Get Treated Unfairly By The Refs? :cry

baseline bum
02-06-2016, 12:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2ij5UpM-u0

JamStone
02-06-2016, 01:29 PM
I forgot what analyst said it, but I agree with the notion that CP3 gets treated the way he does because of a cumulative effect of his reputation throughout his career. It seems like he's been very abusive towards referees for a long, long time. And so his reputation with most refs is such that most of them have a very short fuse when it comes to his whining. So what might be something innocent for a lot of players might be a technical foul on CP3. Once you get that reputation, it's hard to lose it.

I remember one time Rasheed Wallace got t'd up for laughing while he was sitting on the bench. Perhaps some of the treatment is unfair, but CP3 made his own bed.

Thread
02-06-2016, 02:20 PM
I remember one time Rasheed Wallace got t'd up for laughing while he was sitting on the bench. Perhaps some of the treatment is unfair, but CP3 made his own bed.

But, there came that moment in Wallace's time line where it was him OR them. Stern chose him, fired Rasheed's chief adversary (forget his name) and informed the Officiating arm that they would follow in if they didn't get with the program. That was a seminal NBA moment and has had the long lasting effect that Stern envisioned.

He got exactly what he wanted.

ambchang
02-06-2016, 02:51 PM
But, there came that moment in Wallace's time line where it was him OR them. Stern chose him, fired Rasheed's chief adversary (forget his name) and informed the Officiating arm that they would follow in if they didn't get with the program. That was a seminal NBA moment and has had the long lasting effect that Stern envisioned.

Not following. What did stern plan for and eventually get? Do you mind dumbing it down for me?

Thread
02-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Not following. What did stern plan for and eventually get? Do you mind dumbing it down for me?

Not today, amb. I'm in a good mood, a bit melancholy, but, a good melancholy. Sparring with you would ruin that.

Perhaps tomorrow, amb.

ambchang
02-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Not today, amb. I'm in a good mood, a bit melancholy, but, a good melancholy. Sparring with you would ruin that.

Perhaps tomorrow, amb.
Ok. Please get back to me though. It sounds insightful. Problem is I don't know what you are saying.

Thread
02-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Ok. Please get back to me though. It sounds insightful. Problem is I don't know what you are saying.

Monday then. Tomorrow is the Super Bowl and wrangling with you would ruin that as well.

ambchang
02-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Monday then. Tomorrow is the Super Bowl and wrangling with you would ruin that as well.
Monday it is. Looking forward to it.

DMC
02-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Chris' issue and has been for as long as he's been in the game, is that he cannot do the simple, obvious play to the letters. He has to try to get blood from the turnip. Look at how many games he's lost in critical minutes, on that one play, because he didn't just keep it simple. I've seen him not just take the obvious foul that's coming at him with seconds left and the lead, and instead jump up and shoot the ball from half court, and didn't get fouled and lost the game when the other team scored. Take the foul, make your free throws, you win. He tried to play "how smart Chris is" ball. He did it again against the Thunder in the playoffs by fouling Russ on the 3. He did it against the Spurs in the playoffs. For some reason Chris thinks he's smarter than the play that's drawn up, tries to improvise and when it crashes around him he lashes out. How many years in a row has he basically given the game away because of stupid shit like that?

Thread
02-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Monday it is. Looking forward to it.

You'll have to stay out of my Skunker Thread though. You ain't allowed in there, amb...claiming you win and I lose. That's a plain violation. I'm serious,,,I've seen you read members the riot act for doing that.

Thread
02-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Look at the ref in the initial photo:::tight pony tail, her chin without a sliver of secondary chin, flat as a board, the line absolutely immaculate. Her front 11's are up, tight, no sagging, ignoring man like woman is so good at. High & tight titties, like tea cups from Pier 1 Imports...so feminine.

I think she's wonderful.

ambchang
02-06-2016, 11:40 PM
You'll have to stay out of my Skunker Thread though. You ain't allowed in there, amb...claiming you win and I lose. That's a plain violation. I'm serious,,,I've seen you read members the riot act for doing that.

How did I do it. This is another code I don't get. What riot act did I read? Perhaps you should cite it so that I. An understand.

As for the skunker thread, I can stay off till Monday. No big deal. It's just a little more than 24 hours for me. Not even 30 hours.

Thread
02-06-2016, 11:43 PM
How did I do it. This is another code I don't get. What riot act did I read? Perhaps you should cite it so that I. An understand.

As for the skunker thread, I can stay off till Monday. No big deal. It's just a little more than 24 hours for me. Not even 30 hours.

Dude, I've seen you do it/call posters out for defending by offending. I've seen it. I ain't goin' back and findin' it. I don't do that. It's enough I've seen you do it and admired your point.

If you insist on coming into my Skunker Thread I will not converse with you there, or, anywhere.

ambchang
02-07-2016, 12:10 AM
Dude, I've seen you do it/call posters out for defending by offending. I've seen it. I ain't goin' back and findin' it. I don't do that. It's enough I've seen you do it and admired your point.

If you insist on coming into my Skunker Thread I will not converse with you there, or, anywhere.

What defending offending? Stop speaking in codes. Just say how I did it. If you don't cite it I don't know what you are talking about and I can stop doing what you want me to stop doing even if I would have.

Thread
02-07-2016, 12:25 AM
What defending offending? Stop speaking in codes. Just say how I did it. If you don't cite it I don't know what you are talking about and I can stop doing what you want me to stop doing even if I would have.

You're taking the Skunker I legally and deservedly launched and turning it around on a specious argument. Frankly that is contemptible, amb.

I'm imploring you to walk away from that Thread.

Biggems
02-07-2016, 12:30 AM
Yes he does get treated unfairly by the refs.....but mostly in his favor. He, along with Harden get away with tons of bullshit and get bailed out by the refs at a ridiculous rate. Then, they throw a massive tantrum when the refs decide not to give them a call.....or, actually make a correct call against them.

Venti Quattro
02-07-2016, 04:08 AM
He gets treated this way because he is a bitch

Benoit
02-07-2016, 04:10 AM
The Clippers are a joke of a franchise from top to bottom

ambchang
02-07-2016, 07:42 AM
You're taking the Skunker I legally and deservedly launched and turning it around on a specious argument. Frankly that is contemptible, amb.

I'm imploring you to walk away from that Thread.

I didn't turn around anything. You kept highlighting Duncan's nba record, and I'm just going along with it.

Frankly, I didn't even know of that streak until you highlighted it.

Anyway, I will stay out of that until Monday, which is less than 24 hours anyways.

Thread
02-07-2016, 07:48 AM
I didn't turn around anything. You kept highlighting Duncan's nba record, and I'm just going along with it.

Frankly, I didn't even know of that streak until you highlighted it.

Anyway, I will stay out of that until Monday, which is less than 24 hours anyways.

You go back into it,,,it is yours from that point on. I'll have nothing to do with it, or, you again.

UZER
02-07-2016, 08:07 AM
It's one thing exaggerate contact; it's completely another thing to initiate contact, or initiate fake contact, then flail backward like he gave you a cheap shot, walk up to the guy and start berating him about his "crime", then turn to the official and berate him for not making that call, and do this over and over all game long game after game for an entire career. And most time this is on dead ball plays, like after made buckets. That's Paul being a bitch.

TDMVPDPOY
02-07-2016, 10:07 AM
maybe refs just like viewers are tired of this pos flopping on one end of the court, but expect calls to be made on the other end...what a pos turd

ambchang
02-07-2016, 12:36 PM
You go back into it,,,it is yours from that point on. I'll have nothing to do with it, or, you again.

You brought it to light. It's like that Kobe missed shot record. If you didn't keep going back to it less people would be aware of it. You kept taking about how important you are and how people like to beg you back when you are I. and if that's true, what you say here just helps bring attention to subjects.

ambchang
02-08-2016, 03:13 PM

Monday is here. Could you let me know what you were actually saying in the quote below?

DeRozan m8
02-08-2016, 04:04 PM
Maybe for one second he should shut the fuck up, stop being a punchable little kunt, stop disrespecting the refs, and get his fucking head out of his arse.

I'd be T-ing the short man syndrome up every opp I got