PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Angry Big Bad Kendrick Perkins Waits 2 Hrs For Kobe In The Stadium Tunnels

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 12:49 PM
:lmao just so his ass could get a picture with the Living Legend to show his grandkids :lol

DMC
02-06-2016, 12:54 PM
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/infographics/20160120_nbaalltimerank/12.png

Since ESPN is a trusted source.

Thread
02-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Kool with the quality find. The platitudes keep coming.

Here is a man who hated us, hated Kobe, cursed the ground we walked on.
Here is a man who puts it behind him, is able to let go & stand up.

Kendrick Perkins

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 01:00 PM
I hope no Spur pulls this shit tonight. We know Timmy won't, since he doesn't acknowledge inferior players. But I could see Danny Green breaking protocol.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 01:04 PM
I hope no Spur pulls this shit tonight. We know Timmy won't, since he doesn't acknowledge inferior players. But I could see Danny Green breaking protocol.

You talking about bubbalicious lips? That Danny Green ? :lol

DMC

Kendrick Perkins
Here's a broke ass nigga hoping for a handout once Kobe retires. Get real.

Thread

Banish the thought. A gun, guns, put to their head, heads one after another could not make them do such, Midst.

They'd rather die.

Thread
02-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Here's a broke ass nigga hoping for a handout once Kobe retires. Get real.

& you were doing so well.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Faggots refusing to recognize Kobe is an honor in my view

DMC
02-06-2016, 01:06 PM

He won't do that, but Tim and Kobe will have an ESPN moment. You'll see. Tim is thinking past NBA career now, on to assistant coaching (which is why he attends the planning at mid court). Tim is going to continue getting money from basketball. He'd be a fool not to. So will Kobe.

Thread
02-06-2016, 01:07 PM

Kool Aid Man

DMC
02-06-2016, 01:07 PM
& you were doing so well.
This aint'a bout your boy. It's about Perkins. He's had an eternity to hook up with Kobe. Right now he wants Kobe to remember him for some sort of business hookup down the line.

Plus you could be light one had Perk not went down.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 01:08 PM
He won't do that, but Tim and Kobe will have an ESPN moment. You'll see. Tim is thinking past NBA career now, on to assistant coaching (which is why he attends the planning at mid court). Tim is going to continue getting money from basketball. He'd be a fool not to. So will Kobe.

Anything Kobe says in deference or complimentary to Duncan tonight cannot be trusted....its all Bill boards and Platitudes type shit....all for media consumption....Kobe knows he dominated that phagiit head to head

DMC
02-06-2016, 01:09 PM

Bend over, I'll honor you with

inches

Thread
02-06-2016, 01:10 PM
This aint'a bout your boy. It's about Perkins. He's had an eternity to hook up with Kobe. Right now he wants Kobe to remember him for some sort of business hookup down the line.

Plus you could be light one had Perk not went down.

We would be light had Perk not went down.

We'd be up 1 if he'd never been born.

We'd have the 17. They'd have the 16.

Him & that fuckin' Powe in '8. A white man's worst nightmare. Me & Pau.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Bend over, I'll honor you with

inches

Maybe if you used your arm...cuz you won't find 12 inches anywhere else on your body

DMC
02-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Anything Kobe says in deference or complimentary to Duncan tonight cannot be trusted....its all Bill boards and Platitudes type shit....all for media consumption....Kobe knows he dominated that phagiit head to head

It's the Nash equilibrium: Both Kobe and Duncan know they will make more by a show of unity (UNITY!) than by casting stones in the twilight hours.

Thread
02-06-2016, 01:13 PM

C'mon, Kool, we can't take the special moments as spoken to Kobe, then cast a shadow over them when they're spoken by Kobe.

Straighten up, gd it.

DMC
02-06-2016, 01:14 PM
We would be light had Perk not went down.

We'd be up 1 if he'd never been born.

We'd have the 17. They'd have the 16.

Him & that fuckin' Powe in '8. A white man's worst nightmare. Me & Pau.

With two 3peats Kobe would break the top 8 quite easily and probably have Duncan in his rearview.

Imagine that, you leaving Russell and Jim out in the Arizona desert fending for themselves.

DMC
02-06-2016, 01:15 PM
C'mon, Kool, we can't take the special moments as spoken to Kobe, then cast a shadow over them when they're spoken by Kobe.

Straighten up, gd it.

Culburn Castleberry

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 01:19 PM

Straighten up, gd it.

No...Kobe hates faggots....he said this while we were playing the Spurs...go figure

https://youtube/FM63Id6aEew

DMC
02-06-2016, 01:21 PM
Cedric, don't argue with your daddy boy.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 01:24 PM

How I feel bouts ya.....;-)

https://youtube/XFP9rCnXR54

Thread
02-06-2016, 02:21 PM

D is right, Kool. Don't argue with your pa.

StrengthAndHonor
02-06-2016, 02:22 PM
Maybe if you used your arm...cuz you won't find 12 inches anywhere else on your body
:lol

RsxPiimp
02-06-2016, 02:34 PM
in all honesty, this is pretty cool. the respect you get from your peers>>>>armchair analyst in the nation, tbh...

Thread
02-06-2016, 02:42 PM
in all honesty, this is pretty cool. the respect you get from your peers>>>>armchair analyst in the nation, tbh...

It's been a shocking revelation that's for sure.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 02:43 PM

Volume 1

https://youtube/anoqbgOZrEg

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 02:45 PM

Volume 2

https://youtube/IxYZAgKRtM8

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 02:47 PM

Volume 3

https://youtube/PtGJSiMqpWk

daslicer
02-06-2016, 02:49 PM
He was waiting to ask Kobe for a loan.

Thread
02-06-2016, 02:54 PM
& in the initial picture you can realize Kobe:::sans game face, his guard down, eye-to-eye with Perkins. It does spark a bit of a :cry jag. Just a tear or two.

We've lived the 20 years:::the losing, the near losing, the winning, the near winning, the fighting, the love, the hate, the tragedies and near tragedies. It's how all lives are lived.

Kool found this for us, fellows.

Kool

ambchang
02-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Perkins owes Kobe. Without Kobe bed retire ring less.

Thread
02-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Perkins owes Kobe. Without Kobe bed retire ring less.

No, without Pau he'd be'd ringless. Somebody sent word ahead,,,he told Powe,,,they grabbed the pliers & blow torch that Rhames talked about and went to work on Pau.

Horse
02-06-2016, 04:48 PM

Kendrick Perkins
fuck him and fuck you

Thread
02-06-2016, 04:50 PM
fuck him and fuck you

Lettin' Battier do ya that-a-way.

tee, hee.

RsxPiimp
02-06-2016, 05:46 PM
& in the initial picture you can realize Kobe:::sans game face, his guard down, eye-to-eye with Perkins. It does spark a bit of a :cry jag. Just a tear or two.

We've lived the 20 years:::the losing, the near losing, the winning, the near winning, the fighting, the love, the hate, the tragedies and near tragedies. It's how all lives are lived.

Kool found this for us, fellows.

Kool

well said

Splits
02-06-2016, 05:49 PM

Kendrick Perkins

Listen to you. Bemoaning playing while retired and taking the tour for no purpose other than his ego out one side of your mouth, and then putting the resulting eggs in your little basket as if this is all voluntary out the other side.

You're a hypocrite.

ambchang
02-06-2016, 11:44 PM
No, without Pau he'd be'd ringless. Somebody sent word ahead,,,he told Powe,,,they grabbed the pliers & blow torch that Rhames talked about and went to work on Pau.

So MVPau determines if the lakers win rings. Gotcha. Thanks for the correction. My bad.