PDA

View Full Version : NBA: 2015 NBA Draft,,,,

HemisfairArena
02-06-2016, 09:36 PM
All of the top 3 picks have proven they are the top 3,,,I don't know when the last time that has happened,,,,if ever. Lakers should have taken Okafor but Russell is the the 3rd best player in that draft. All the hype around Porzingis or someone like Stein is a joke. Towns, Okafor, and Russell are gonna rule the roost from that class,,,,and how the fuck did Hezonja get picked 5th?

BD24
02-06-2016, 09:44 PM
Is this a troll thread or did you forget to take your meds today?

~O~
02-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Hezonja is better than anyone thinks. You haven't done research and I KNOW you don't watch the Magic. Hezonja has been playing pro and on contract since he was 13 with Dario Saric. He was signed to FC Barcelona when he was 17. He competed and played with NBA players in tournaments within the Euroleague on FC Barcelona.

He's trying to get to speed with the NBA's pace. Hezonja can get to rim; score with a beautiful and consistent shooting form. Mario is a very athletic player. He doesn't have premiere dribbling skills but its good enough for his age. He's raw. Hezonja is able to orchestrate an offense on a fast break and an offense at a high pace. Mario Hezonja has done all that and is just 20 years old. 7 years pro in the euro leagues compared to high school league and college players in the U.S. Hezonja can also initiate the offense and bring the ball up court. He's a 6"8 scoring guard granted his defense has been spotty. He's improving significantly.

He come off as a player with poise, confidence, and no fear which is what I want out of the rest of the team.

The conspiracy is that the Magic wanted to pick Porzingis since he was the Dark Horse and missing piece the Magic needed.

HemisfairArena
02-07-2016, 12:55 AM
Is this a troll thread or did you forget to take your meds today?

Elk,,,you insensitive fuck,,,,I need meds to function,,,you fuckin' fuck you,,,,,I am out,,,

BD24
02-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Ok cya Hemi! Come back when you are in a better state of mind :toast