Brett Favre
Orlando Pace
Kevin Greene
Marvin Harrison
Tony Dungy
Dick Stanfel
Ken Stabler
Eddie DeBartolo

Warner, Owens, Terrell Davis, Atwater are the notables that didn't make it.

TO >> Marvin Harrison

Silver&Black
02-06-2016, 11:45 PM
TO >> Marvin Harrison

No doubt. It's not even much of a debate IMO.

TO is just an unlikable guy though. The HOF voters will penalize him by making him wait a few years to get in. He'll get in eventually though.

HemisfairArena
02-07-2016, 12:38 AM
Harrison>>>>Owens the thug

spurraider21
02-07-2016, 05:47 AM
Harrison>>>>Owens the thug
harrison is more of a thug than owens :lol... TO never had issues with the law iirc, harrison was involved in a shooting

Will Hunting
02-07-2016, 09:22 AM
harrison is more of a thug than owens :lol... TO never had issues with the law iirc, harrison was involved in a shooting

Yeah anyone who thinks Marvin Harrison was some choir boy just because he didn't celebrate on the field needs to read this http://www.gq.com/story/marvin-harrison

Marvin was one of the most overrated players in NFL history. He shat the bed in the playoffs every year and happened to click very well with a HOF QB.

Peak Reggie Wayne >>> peak Marvin Harrison

JoeTait75
02-07-2016, 09:59 AM
Tony Dungy over Jimmy Johnson is a joke. Jimmy Johnson built an all-time great team basically out of scratch. Dungy was a good defensive coach and a good head coach, nothing more. He didn't even bring Cover 2 to the NFL- Bud Carson did back in the '70s. Personally I think Dungy got in because he's a nice guy, which is not a qualification for induction last I checked.

As for Marvin Harrison, he wasn't a better player in his prime than TO or Sterling Sharpe, and probably not Drew Pearson or Cliff Branch either.

At least Ken Stabler finally got in, not that it'll do him any good. Paul Zimmerman is somewhere shitting his diaper in protest.

Aztecfan03
02-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Brett Favre
Orlando Pace
Kevin Greene
Marvin Harrison
Tony Dungy
Dick Stanfel
Ken Stabler
Eddie DeBartolo

Warner, Owens, Terrell Davis, Atwater, Don Coryell are the notables that didn't make it.

TO >> Marvin Harrison

fify

Will Hunting
02-07-2016, 10:59 AM
Tony Dungy over Jimmy Johnson is a joke. Jimmy Johnson built an all-time great team basically out of scratch. Dungy was a good defensive coach and a good head coach, nothing more. He didn't even bring Cover 2 to the NFL- Bud Carson did back in the '70s. Personally I think Dungy got in because he's a black guy, which is not a qualification for induction last I checked.

As for Marvin Harrison, he wasn't a better player in his prime than TO or Sterling Sharpe, and probably not Drew Pearson or Cliff Branch either.

At least Ken Stabler finally got in, not that it'll do him any good. Paul Zimmerman is somewhere shitting his diaper in protest.

fify

Clipper Nation
02-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Favre, aka God :worthy: