PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: got toyed with.

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 11:04 PM
(and :lmao at 9-28).

How cruel are Pop and the Spurs? Giving the Lakers hope like that and then going into lockdown mode in the 4th? Yeah, I was pissed we weren't blowing the Shitshow out by 30, but this is much more humiliating. I can just see Luva, Kool, and Cully there in front the screen, dicks in their hands, ready to shoot one at the moon. No doubt Luva was drooling like a Pavlov Dog at the prospect of taking over the forum, which he would've been in his right to do (imagine the Spurs lone home loss being against the fuckin' Lakers? I get chills thinking about it). Kool was ready to prop up Kobe like he props up his ass on West Hollywood, but like always, good old Kirbs failed to deliver in the clutch. And Cul, sweet Culburn, he was locked and loaded with a magazine full of barrels and ready to roll Spurfan's ass right into the Tree of Woe.

And like that...

It was all gone.

And before the rest of the Lakerfan contingent summons up their cognitive dissonant excuse of, "Glad we lost. The tank!" Horseshit. You all wanted that one bad. You know it and I know it.

And once again:

:lmao at 9-28

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 11:13 PM
This faggot was upstairs crying like a little bitch up until the last 3 minutes of the game...now his faggot ass is down here talking shit like a ho...:lmao

Thread
02-06-2016, 11:13 PM
This faggot was upstairs crying like a little bitch up until the last 3 minutes of the game...now his faggot ass is down here talking shit like a hot...:lmao

ha, ha, Midst,,,Kool caught ya.

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 11:15 PM
This faggot was upstairs crying like a little bitch up until the last 3 minutes of the game...now his faggot ass is down here talking shit like a ho...:lmao

Pop just trolling his own fanbase, per par.

Oh, I never thought we were gonna lose. I clearly stated we'll still win, I just wanted a 30-40 point beatdown.

But I see clearly now. This is a much better way for you all to lose.

Toyed with.

midnightpulp
ha, ha, Midst,,,Kool caught ya.

You could just taste that barrel, couldn't ya?

Koolaid_Man

Oh, I never thought we were gonna lose. I clearly stated we'll still win, I just wanted a 30-40 point beatdown.

Toyed with.

Shut the Fuck up bitch I saw your scary white ass upstairs crying like a little bitch when you thought they were gonna lose...you're the definition of pussy..get lost asshole

HemisfairArena
02-06-2016, 11:23 PM
Gotta go with Pulp here,,,,you know laker fan was salivating at the chance to end the Spurs win streak at home,,,,you cant deny that shit,,,,,

Venti Quattro
02-06-2016, 11:25 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Killakobe81
02-06-2016, 11:28 PM

And on top of all that most Laker fans didnt want to win glad it stayed close and glad we lost ...

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 11:28 PM
Gotta go with Pulp here,,,,you know laker fan was salivating at the chance to end the Spurs win streak at home,,,,you cant deny that shit,,,,,

Pop just employing some of them CIA torture techniques on poor Lakerfan.

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 11:30 PM
And on top of all that most Laker fans didnt want to win glad it stayed close and glad we lost ...

:lol So predictable.

And before the rest of the Lakerfan contingent summons up their cognitive dissonant excuse of, "Glad we lost. The tank!" Horseshit. You all wanted that one bad. You know it and I know it.

"All I want this year is one more 40 point vintage performance from Kobe and to win one game against the Spurs. Tank the rest."

You ain't got neither.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 11:34 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Mid's bitchassness is precisely why the Spurs got thumped by the Warriors and likely won't win it all....I can't stand pussy ass dudes....bitching and crying the whole got Dam game and then coming down here like he's a cool customer :lol I'm calling quack :lol

Thread
02-06-2016, 11:35 PM

Of course. I don't hide my shit.

It's my religion.

midnightpulp
Mid's bitchassness is precisely why the Spurs got thumped by the Warriors and likely won't win it all....I can't stand pussy ass dudes....bitching and crying the whole got Dam game and then coming down here like he's a cool customer :lol I'm calling quack :lol

Lol Meltdown.

And lol at you following me around.

Thread

Midst, you pussied tonite.

Thread
02-06-2016, 11:36 PM
Lol Meltdown.

That's wrong, Midst. You can't take it. You can only dish it.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 11:36 PM
Lol Meltdown.

I just wanted to confirm you we're the scary ass bitch I thought you were....you are what I thought you were.. :lol

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Midst, you pussied tonite.

Nope. Never claimed I thought the Spurs would lose. Kool is spinning like a yellow journalist.

Yes, I wanted a blowout. Wanted you down 30 or 40, and was pissed the Spurs weren't committed to that. But Pop set me straight with the slow torture method.

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 11:38 PM
I just wanted to confirm you we're the scary ass bitch I thought you were....you are what I thought you were.. :lol

Whatever makes you feel better about tonight's getting toyed with :toast

Thread
02-06-2016, 11:40 PM
Nope. Never claimed I thought the Spurs would lose. Kool is spinning like a yellow journalist.

Yes, I wanted a blowout. Wanted you down 30 or 40, and was pissed the Spurs weren't committed to that. But Pop set me straight with the slow torture method.

You ruin times like this because you will not give, you only want to take.

You will understand this dynamic one day and then you will rue this day.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Whatever makes you feel better about tonight's getting toyed with :toast

Barely beating us..I'm just laughing because it was nice to see Kobe make your ass itch all night one more time...that was a thing of beauty now go to the bath room sit on the toilet and wipe your stanky ass Mid....:lol Kobe did work on it tonight

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 11:46 PM

I'll give when your side plays fair.

Kool claimed I said I thought the Spurs would lose. Never said such.

But yes, I was angry at their lackluster performance, but now I see what Pop, the consummate asshole, was doing.

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 11:47 PM
Barely beating us..I'm just laughing because it was nice to see Kobe make your ass itch all night one more time...that was a thing of beauty now go to the bath room sit on the toilet and wipe your stanky ass Mid....:lol Kobe did work on it tonight

How does going 9-28 make my ass itch?

He was no threat at all.

Clarkson, though, was pretty good. Best youngster you got.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 11:47 PM

It was nice to see Kobe make him cry....he was so distraught Cully he was up stairs talking about the Lakers lead was worse than the Warriors thrashing them...thats how bad his meltdown upstairs was....now that they barely eeked out a win he's down here acting like a mentally tough guy..the reality is he lost his composure tonight and thoroughly exposed himself :lmao

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 11:48 PM
It was nice to see Kobe make him cry....he was so distraught Cully he was up stairs talking about the Lakers lead was worse than the Warriors thrashing them...thats how bad his meltdown upstairs was....now that they barely eeked out a win he's down here acting like a mentally tough guy..the reality is he lost his composure tonight and thoroughly exposed himself :lmao

Whatever makes you feel better about tonight's loss :toast

Thread
02-06-2016, 11:49 PM

It's a waste though, Kool. It would have been a swell moment, an evening, but, Midst is incapable of allowing himself to be ridiculed. He cannot do it.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 11:50 PM
Mid is melting down before our eyes...I'm ruining his night....he's a gotdam coward....might as well give his little nuts to Manu he can use them

HemisfairArena
02-06-2016, 11:50 PM
Will you laker fans admit to being salty like spurs fans about the warriors?,,,,that is the question

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 11:51 PM
It's a waste though, Kool. It would have been a swell moment, an evening, but, Midst is incapable of allowing himself to be ridiculed. He cannot do it.

Kool and Luva ain't never given one inch on that front.

And here I am, #freekool and everything when the 90% wanted him banished back to West Hollywood.

I give more than you see, my friend.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 11:52 PM

This is a great moment Cully....he's reeling right now and his buddies can see it...he knows when he looks in that mirror tonight that he's a coward...I am basking in this moment Cully

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 11:53 PM
Mid is melting down before our eyes...I'm ruining his night....he's a gotdam coward....might as well give his little nuts to Manu he can use them

:lol Trying to project your meltdown onto me.

Like I said, whatever makes you feel better about tonight's loss :toast

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 11:53 PM

And here I am, #freekool and everything when the 90% wanted him banished back to West Hollywood.

I put your homosexual in my top 15

Thread
02-06-2016, 11:54 PM

This isn't about Kool, or Luva, this was about you. You failed us tonite. You did that. A fucking grand time was pissed away because of your vanity. Nobody else caught you. He caught you and brought us the news. It was a great find, a great set up for many hearty laughs.

Gone. Poof!!!

LkrFan
02-06-2016, 11:55 PM
(and :lmao at 9-28).

How cruel are Pop and the Spurs? Giving the Lakers hope like that and then going into lockdown mode in the 4th? Yeah, I was pissed we weren't blowing the Shitshow out by 30, but this is much more humiliating. I can just see Luva, Kool, and Cully there in front the screen, dicks in their hands, ready to shoot one at the moon. No doubt Luva was drooling like a Pavlov Dog at the prospect of taking over the forum, which he would've been in his right to do (imagine the Spurs lone home loss being against the fuckin' Lakers? I get chills thinking about it). Kool was ready to prop up Kobe like he props up his ass on West Hollywood, but like always, good old Kirbs failed to deliver in the clutch. And Cul, sweet Culburn, he was locked and loaded with a magazine full of barrels and ready to roll Spurfan's ass right into the Tree of Woe.

And like that...

It was all gone.

And once again:

:lmao at 9-28

I remember when you farmers hearts were played with on national television:

http://cdn1.thecomeback.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/94/2013/06/SPURS-GEAR.png

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 11:56 PM
:lol Trying to project your meltdown onto me.

Like I said, whatever makes you feel better about tonight's loss :toast

Good luck in the lottery right ? So why would I feel bad? :lol

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 11:58 PM
This isn't about Kool, or Luva, this was about you. You failed us tonite. You did that. A fucking grand time was pissed away because of your vanity. Nobody else caught you. He caught you and brought us the news. It was a great find, a great set up for many hearty laughs.

Gone. Poof!!!

He reported that news incorrectly.

Playing like piles of shit outside of LMA. We'll still win, but anything less than 20 to 30 point ass beating is unacceptable.

He claimed I was fearing loss. Nope. He's inventing victories to compensate for the victory he didn't get tonight.

But he can carry on. I know it makes him feel better about tonight's game.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2016, 11:58 PM
Kobe has almost always shitted on the Spurs while having to lead less than championship players...I'm very proud of him as always....

midnightpulp
02-06-2016, 11:59 PM

:lol Bringing up 3 years ago.

Yeah, you salty tonight.

Tell the truth, how bad did you want that win tonight?

Koolaid_Man
02-07-2016, 12:00 AM
He reported that news incorrectly.

He claimed I was fearing loss. Nope. He's inventing victories to compensate for the victory he didn't get tonight.

But he can carry on. I know it makes him feel better about tonight's game.

The shitty lies oozes from your ass :lol go suck your mama titty cry baby

midnightpulp
02-07-2016, 12:00 AM
Good luck in the lottery right ? So why would I feel bad? :lol

Yep. As always...

Good luck in the lottery, Kool :toast

But don't lie, you wanted that one W tonight baaaaad.

LkrFan
02-07-2016, 12:03 AM
:lol Bringing up 3 years ago.

Yeah, you salty tonight.

Tell the truth, how bad did you want that win tonight?

About.0.0001% tbh. Let's say this shitty ass Laker team wins tonight. How does that help us in the grand scheme of things? We ain't doing SHITPERIOD this year. We need to go on some losing sprees and solidify our chances of keeping The Pick! :tu

Koolaid_Man
Yep. As always...

Good luck in the lottery, Kool :toast

But don't lie, you wanted that one W tonight baaaaad.

I'm done playing with your hollow ass....you got water pumping through your veins....I will Holla at you frauds tomorrow...I'm going to finish my Cuban and fuck some pussy....bye you chicken shit....:lol

Mitch
Pulpy is a stubborn little guy, Cub. You can group him up with chingchang and fathands for the worst of the worst knuckleheads.

Gone. Poof!!!

HemisfairArena
02-07-2016, 12:07 AM
I have never seen a poster get you laker fans so salty like this,,,,props to, Mid. Even thread came in trying to bury him like a novice,,,,

Thread
02-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Pulpy is a stubborn little guy, Cub. You can group him up with chingchang and fathands for the worst of the worst knuckleheads.

But, unlike those two, Midst wants to be better. He just cannot bring himself to be ridiculed. That failure cheated us tonite. We could have had a "Fortification" type moment.

It's gone now. Maybe he'll learn from it.

Thread
02-07-2016, 12:10 AM
I have never seen a poster get you laker fans so salty like this,,,,props to, Mid. Even thread came in trying to bury him like a novice,,,,

Because he ruined a ripe moment of hilarity and ribald humor. He couldn't take it at his own expense. Just could not do it.

Horse
02-07-2016, 12:10 AM
Kobe ending his career like it started AIRBALL!

HemisfairArena
02-07-2016, 12:11 AM
Because he ruined a ripe moment of hilarity and ribald humor. He couldn't take it at his own expense. Just could not do it.

In for a penny,,,in for a pound,,,,you guys took the bait,,,. I'm not surprised,,,,

UZER
02-07-2016, 12:12 AM
About.0.0001% tbh. Let's say this shitty ass Laker team wins tonight. How does that help us in the grand scheme of things? We ain't doing SHITPERIOD this year. We need to go on some losing sprees and solidify our chances of keeping The Pick! :tu

And yet, laker fan says shame on pop for sitting Duncan. :lol

Thread
02-07-2016, 12:13 AM
In for a penny,,,in for a pound,,,,you guys took the bait,,,. I'm not surprised,,,,

That's not right, Hemi.

Mitch
02-07-2016, 12:13 AM
But, unlike those two, Midst wants to be better. He just cannot bring himself to be ridiculed. That failure cheated us tonite. We could have had a "Fortification" type moment.

It's gone now. Maybe he'll learn from it.

He won't, Cub. Like fathands, he strives to be respected by the window lickers who post upstairs. He can't admit his faults, never - he's been called out on them before and always ran away.

Thread
02-07-2016, 12:17 AM
He won't, Cub. Like fathands, he strives to be respected by the window lickers who post upstairs. He can't admit his faults, never - he's been called out on them before and always ran away.

But, fathands has made huge, though soundless strides and capitulations. I won't cite them, nor catalog them, but, I've seen the materiel and it has soared my heart.

---

Midst wants to with all his heart, but, he can only go so far to the line and then he won't cross. He'll lean over till the point of no return is nigh, then he pulls back. He's afraid.

LkrFan
02-07-2016, 12:17 AM
And yet, laker fan says shame on pop for sitting Duncan. :lol
Duncan ain't hurt. If it were a playoff game he'd suit up. Pop trying to see what lineups work without Duncan in the lineup. He had the balls to sit Duncan vs. good teams like dem Dubs. Smart tbh, but I still hope it backfires.

HemisfairArena
02-07-2016, 12:18 AM
you will never meet a more pathetic poster than one that lives on another teams forum, huh T?

Thread
02-07-2016, 12:20 AM
you will never meet a more pathetic poster than one that lives on another teams forum, huh T?

No. There is no better spot for the loyal opposition.

HemisfairArena
02-07-2016, 12:22 AM
Bend over,,,,I'll show you loyal opposition,,,,

Mitch
02-07-2016, 12:22 AM
But, fathands has made huge, though soundless strides and capitulations. I won't cite them, nor catalog them, but, I've seen the materiel and it has soared my heart.

---

Midst wants to with all his heart, but, he can only go so far to the line and then he won't cross. He'll lean over till the point of no return is nigh, then he pulls back. He's afraid.

Ain't that the truth, Cub. I guess he is probably the lowest of the trio for that.

LkrFan
02-07-2016, 12:26 AM
:lol @ Spur Fans wanting me to be mad

HemisfairArena
02-07-2016, 12:30 AM
Like I said,,,,my fellow spurs fans get salty to easily,,,but you laker fans do as well,,,,Thats why I don't post here often. Its a soap opera forum in the nba,,,,,tbh.

Thread
02-07-2016, 12:32 AM
Like I said,,,,my fellow spurs fans get salty to easily,,,but you laker fans do as well,,,,Thats why I don't post here often. Its a soap opera forum in the nba,,,,,tbh.

Babysitting your base is a thankless chore. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but, you're extremely ignorant as a base. I'm sorry, but, it's the truth. I shouldn't be saying that, but, it's late and I'm tuckered out.

siraulo23
02-07-2016, 12:33 AM
:lmao laker fans' boner quickly went flaccid once kobe airballed in the clutch as usual and randle almost got hurt in the process :lol

Thread
02-07-2016, 12:34 AM
:lmao laker fans' boner quickly went flaccid once kobe airballed in the clutch as usual and randle almost got hurt in the process :lol

I've had a flaccid boner for years. It ain't no picnic.

Killakobe81
02-07-2016, 12:34 AM
:lol So predictable.

"All I want this year is one more 40 point vintage performance from Kobe and to win one game against the Spurs. Tank the rest."

You ain't got neither.

I WONT LIE ... I did want a Spur win before the season ...but i never thought we would be the 2nd worst team ...now i dont want any wins except vs the Celts

RsxPiimp
02-07-2016, 12:35 AM

sira ulo ko nga :lmao

HemisfairArena
02-07-2016, 12:35 AM

Just think how your girlfriend feels about it,,,,,

Killakobe81
02-07-2016, 12:37 AM

Toyed with.

I didnt see it so it dodnt bother me none ...if you enjoyed it ...good 4 you.

Thread
02-07-2016, 12:38 AM
Just think how your girlfriend feels about it,,,,,

Thankfully I do not have a gf. How could I explain that? "Let's date, but, I can't do it."

HemisfairArena
02-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Thankfully I do not have a gf. How could I explain that? "Let's date, but, I can't do it."

Even worse,,,"you're attractive as a woman but I'm confused about things",,,,,,

Kawhitstorm
02-07-2016, 12:49 AM

Take your L & drive off into the sunset w/ Kirby.:wakeup

Kawhitstorm
02-07-2016, 12:51 AM

Color TV didn't exist the last time the Lakers were in the Finals.:lol

UZER
02-07-2016, 12:56 AM

Sorry cully, that makes you a lesbian.

DMC
02-07-2016, 01:12 AM
Put his name on it like Mila did.

RGMCSE
02-07-2016, 02:12 AM
Put his name on it like Mila did.

She'll be back in 4 short years for that barrel. :lmao