PDA

View Full Version : Not mad

Horse
02-06-2016, 11:57 PM
Never in my life have a seen a combination of good luck for one team and bad for the other as I did tonight. How many lay ups and fts did we miss while the chuckers were hitting contested 3's all night not to mention getting every bounce and I won't even mention the zebras.

wildcardX
02-07-2016, 12:13 AM
It happens. The win is all that matters. The Spurs were probably shell shocked from that tribute video and couldn't get into the game.

Horse
02-07-2016, 12:18 AM
I was thinking who played so bad and nobody really did just a lot of tough breaks and the lakers taking and making bad shots.

GSH
02-07-2016, 01:16 AM
Yeah, it's crazy. Kobe's been getting lucky for like 19 years. Well, with the exception of that ACL.

Kawhitstorm
02-07-2016, 01:25 AM
At the end of the day, they buckled up in the final 5 minutes & won the game.

GSH
02-07-2016, 01:53 AM
At the end of the day, they buckled up in the final 5 minutes & won the game.

:tu

T Park
02-07-2016, 01:54 AM
Meh. Is what it is.

Only thing I took from it, nut cutting time, Danny Green made some damn clutch buckets, and laid a pretty nice freaking pass to Aldridge with defenders in his face for the game sealer.

Granted, the Lakers, but still, nut cutting time is nut cutting time.

Spurtacular
02-07-2016, 02:04 AM
Never in my life have a seen a combination of good luck for one team and bad for the other as I did tonight. How many lay ups and fts did we miss while the chuckers were hitting contested 3's all night not to mention getting every bounce and I won't even mention the zebras.

Not really bad luck. We missed a lot of makeable shots. That happens. We just need to execute a little better next time. Kobe got "hot" for a spell; but he was still 4-14 from threes at the end of the day. We were lucky because we made that game very loseable instead of closing it out. Letting the Lakers have the lead going into the 4th? Come on, now. And then Pop sat out LMA, KL and Parker for the first seven minutes of that quarter. He was clearly doing his experiments. We were relatively lucky to come out on the right side of the ledger.

Horse
02-07-2016, 08:47 AM
The huge bright spot is LMA finally rolled to the basket. Seems he could get easier shots than he ever has in his career if he would roll more, freeing Danny in the process.