PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Popovich Jaw Drop: "Watching Kobe Is Like Watching Michael Jordan. He's Amazing."

Koolaid_Man
02-07-2016, 04:17 PM
:lol he might as well gone come on out and admit Kobe is better than Tammy...he already let Tammy lose 25 million to wine and didn't tell him he was a Wine vineyard owner....:lol

"It's like watching Michael [Jordan], I was just watching," Popovich told reporters after the game. "It was great. It was great. We made some mistakes. He took advantage of it. He's fantastic."

RGMCSE
02-07-2016, 04:23 PM
:lol he might as well gone come on out and admit Kobe is better than Tammy...he already let Tammy lose 25 million to wine and didn't tell him he was a Wine vineyard owner....:lol

Pop is the ultimate troll you dumb ass. You can't believe pop actually thinks this. He's just playing nice and you assholes lap it up.

Thread
02-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Pop

Raven
02-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Pop also known as the king of trolls :lol

Thread
02-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Pop

Koolaid_Man
02-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Pop is the ultimate troll you dumb ass. You can't believe pop actually thinks this. He's just playing nice and you assholes lap it up.

I understand the betrayal and hurt heart over this....take your time bro....use whatever you need to ease the pain....

https://youtube/n4ZyCPhVvvM

RGMCSE
02-07-2016, 04:47 PM
I understand the betrayal and hurt heart over this....take your time bro....use whatever you need to ease the pain....

https://youtube/n4ZyCPhVvvM

Amused more ore like it.

ambchang
02-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Pop subtly saying Duncan is the best ever.

DMC
02-07-2016, 05:48 PM
http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/42/66/10/9134640/3/1024x1024.jpg

See anything here familiar?

Killakobe81
02-07-2016, 08:27 PM
Oh Pop said something nice about Kobe he must be trollin'
Why the fuck would Pop troll a past his prime Kobe who plays for an irrelevant team right now?
What does he gain?
That doesnt make any sense ...

Mark Celibate
02-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Yet watching the current Kobe is like, umm... watching Michael Jordan on a baseball pitch.

Mitch
02-07-2016, 09:35 PM
I don't see what the big deal is to show Kobe some respect, you spurfans need to settle down with the "hurr durr hes trolling and saying dunkent is numero uno"

Fucking frijoleros

DeRozan m8
02-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Timmy living in OPs head as usual

Killakobe81
02-07-2016, 10:11 PM
I don't see what the big deal is to show Kobe some respect, you spurfans need to settle down with the "hurr durr hes trolling and saying dunkent is numero uno"

Fucking frijoleros

It's a homosexual trait tbh ...like the old in living color skit ..."hated it"!!

Reck
02-07-2016, 10:30 PM
It's a homosexual trait tbh ...like the old living single skit ..."hated it"!!

What kind of incoherent post is this? What's a homosexual trait? What makes a homosexual trait? How do you know its a homosexual trait?

Thread
02-07-2016, 10:33 PM
What kind of incoherent post is this? What's a homosexual trait? What makes a homosexual trait? How do you know its a homosexual trait?

The stooped shoulders-the high cuffs on his sport coat-the sport coat-wearing pre shined shoes-Kool says his ass crack has a tattooed arrow pointing downwards, how would Kool know that unless it were true?

I rest my case.

DMC
02-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Oh Pop said something nice about Kobe he must be trollin'
Why the fuck would Pop troll a past his prime Kobe who plays for an irrelevant team right now?
What does he gain?
That doesnt make any sense ...
Makes as much sense as a group of Lakers trolls posting on a Spurs forum about a washed up team cancer who's team is at the bottom on the standings at the break.

Reck
02-07-2016, 10:37 PM
The stooped shoulders-the high cuffs on his sport coat-the sport coat-wearing pre shined shoes-Kool says his ass crack has a tattooed arrow pointing downwards, how would Kool know that unless it were true?

I rest my case.

:lol

I was talking about how does one know a fan is homosexual based on stuff people say? You haven't seen that person to know what he's wearing or how he looks like. Saying people are homos because they're saying someone is trolling is odd to me.

How does one come up with that even?

Blue Duck
02-08-2016, 05:23 PM
I just really don't see any point to these threads and am still baffled by the responses they attract. It's obvious that they all like and respect one another, they all show mutual respect for one another, and the rivalry was great while it lasted. I used to look forward to those old spurs/Lakers games allot. Both our teams got 5 rings post Jordan and no one can argue that they're the best of this era, the only point of contention is whose 1 and whose 2. Personally, I put the spurs ahead due to overall consistency, longevity and frankly because they did it differently. .....internally and on a shoe string budget compared to the Lakers. As for those guys, kobe, Manu, Tim, Tony, pop.....they all respect one another and pushed one another. I kinda wish they could have one last epic series with awesome nostalgic promos.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 05:32 PM
I just really don't see any point to these threads and am still baffled by the responses they attract. It's obvious that they all like and respect one another, they all show mutual respect for one another, and the rivalry was great while it lasted. I used to look forward to those old spurs/Lakers games allot. Both our teams got 5 rings post Jordan and no one can argue that they're the best of this era, the only point of contention is whose 1 and whose 2. Personally, I put the spurs ahead due to overall consistency, longevity and frankly because they did it differently. .....internally and on a shoe string budget compared to the Lakers. As for those guys, kobe, Manu, Tim, Tony, pop.....they all respect one another and pushed one another. I kinda wish they could have one last epic series with awesome nostalgic promos.

The Acceptance

K...
02-08-2016, 06:38 PM
The Acceptance

Buddy Mignon
02-08-2016, 06:42 PM

The league didn't start "post Jordan," you cock sucka. You have 5 titles... we have 16.

Splits
02-08-2016, 07:08 PM
The league didn't start "post Jordan," you cock sucka. You have 5 titles... we have 16.

Is this your favorite song?

ZV0p9PutcRU

ezau
02-08-2016, 07:37 PM

Kawhitstorm
02-08-2016, 09:44 PM
"No question, Michael was a tougher, more intimidating defender. He could break through virtually any screen and shut down almost any player with his intense, laser-focused style of defense," said Jackson, who coached Jordan to six championships and Bryant to five.

Poop WITHOUT Tim:

-1996-97: (17-47):lol
-2000 postseason: lost to a Suns team WITHOUT Kidd:lol

Spurs= Team Duncan

:cry:pop::pop::cry

Blue Duck
02-09-2016, 01:04 AM

Again with the negativity and insults as though that's all you're capable of. Responding to this would be as futile as discussing the stylistic differences between Rembrandt and Picasso with stevie wonder.

Killakobe81
02-09-2016, 08:43 AM

great points duck. It's only down in this cesspool do people act like being a fan of Tim means you need to shit on Kobe and vice-versa. I get the occasional troll but some here have genuine hate for another player. I seriously cant stand Dwight Howard but I dont create multiple threads or bring him up when discussing shit that has nothing to do with Dwight. I dont like his bufoonish behavior or limited post game ...that is widely known ... but I also admit he was one of the best defensive centers of the post David/Hakeem/ewing/Alonzo era ... Me hating his persona or his game doesnt change that fact.

DMC
02-09-2016, 09:01 AM
great points duck. It's only down in this cesspool do people act like being a fan of Tim means you need to shit on Kobe and vice-versa. I get the occasional troll but some here have genuine hate for another player. I seriously cant stand Dwight Howard but I dont create multiple threads or bring him up when discussing shit that has nothing to do with Dwight. I dont like his bufoonish behavior or limited post game ...that is widely known ... but I also admit he was one of the best defensive centers of the post David/Hakeem/ewing/Alonzo era ... Me hating his persona or his game doesnt change that fact.
You've nary room, you've been in the sewer trollin' for years.

Besides, Kobe's the 12th greatest player of all time. Why wouldn't you want him in the ear of your up and coming?

Killakobe81
02-09-2016, 09:27 AM
You've nary room, you've been in the sewer trollin' for years.

Besides, Kobe's the 12th greatest player of all time. Why wouldn't you want him in the ear of your up and coming?

Trollin' wtf you talking about? I may have been wrong during the Kobe is greater than Duncan debates ...but I wasn't trolling. Circa 2008-2011 I thought Kobe was still great and Duncan was done. I was wrong about Timmy and did not know Kobe would be essentially finished post Achilles. I have poked fun about Erin Berry and definitely have encouraged Kool and Thread to put a foot in the back of your asses (because some of y'all deserve a 2nd mud hole) but I have rarely trolled. 90% of my posts even if you disagree with my stance are hoops related.

DMC
02-09-2016, 09:31 AM
Trollin' wtf you talking about? I may have been wrong during the Kobe is greater than Duncan debates ...but I wasn't trolling. Circa 2008-2011 I thought Kobe was still great and Duncan was done. I was wrong about Timmy and did not know Kobe would be essentially finished post Achilles. I have poked fun about Erin Berry and definitely have encouraged Kool and Thread to put a foot in the back of your asses (because some of y'all deserve a 2nd mud hole) but I have rarely trolled. 90% of my posts even if you disagree with my stance are hoops related.

Some pigs are more equal than others.

Blue Duck
02-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Well thanks Killa! For the record, one of my buddies that I worked with for many years in South Texas was a surfing beach bum from L.A. and he loved the Lakers. We used to go to the spurs/Lakers games in san antonio every year and have cook outs for the playoffs. I don't mind admitting that your boy Kobe was a cold blooded killer, but my buddy admitted that he always feared the spurs the same way I did the Lakers. But it was a good fear.....exciting, exhilarating!!! Great rivalry, I don't care what anyone thinks, I remember those days fondly and so do the superstars that play for our respective teams. Hopefully, they'll get to do it again someday, the league is better with that kind of drama. Go spurs, and come back Lakers!