PDA

View Full Version : LMAO N0 Lyfe

Thebesteva
02-07-2016, 10:26 PM
Faggot is crying with his cats right now :lol

Clipper Nation
02-07-2016, 10:29 PM
Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my shitty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you.

Thebesteva
02-07-2016, 10:33 PM
Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my shitty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

http://favoritememes.com/_nw/0/01658434.jpg

chunticakes
02-07-2016, 10:35 PM

Meow.

jeebus
02-07-2016, 10:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mEJ4PXT.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-07-2016, 10:51 PM
Good game....

UNT Eagles 2016
02-07-2016, 11:00 PM
No we cam't

SuperCam
02-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Good game....

We'll get back fam

DPG21920
02-07-2016, 11:30 PM
Was a really terrible game. Cam couldn't beat a defense that was that good. His defense did a fine job and DEN offense couldn't create anything - Cam had his chances and did OK under the circumstances I guess. That post game meltdown though - what about all that joy he plays with?