PDA

View Full Version : OT: Sham Newton ROLF

DMC
02-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Black quarterbacks ftw!:lmao

Tears of the bandwagon are flowing.. Steph is catatonic.

Thread
02-07-2016, 10:30 PM
Another big shot with a big mouth,,,playin' the race card at the behest of Media. Both got left, dead in the ground.

No more big shot.

Reck
02-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Cat Newton doing cat things. :lol

DMC
02-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Another big shot with a big mouth,,,playin' the race card at the behest of Media. Both got left, dead in the ground.

No more big shot.
All the black NBA players ridin' his nuts because he's black

A running quarterback..

Buried by old whitey (actually the defense but still)...

Two white nerd brothers 4

black qbs in the same time span 0

Robz4000
02-07-2016, 10:35 PM
:lol Cum Newton
:lol cucked on the biggest stage
:lol No Lyfe Faggot
:lol raping his cats as we speak

Spurs9
02-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Yabba DABba do

Reck
02-07-2016, 10:48 PM
:lol Cum Newton
:lol cucked on the biggest stage
:lol No Lyfe Faggot
:lol raping his cats as we speak

Isn't UNT eagle whatever also a fan?

He probably killed himself by now. Dude gets a nervous breakdown when the Spurs lose a meaningless rs game...imagine what he goes through when its the superbowl. :lmao

DMC
02-07-2016, 10:52 PM

He probably killed himself by now. Dude gets a nervous breakdown when the Spurs lose a meaningless rs game...imagine what he goes through when its the superbowl. :lmao

It's amazing how an East coast NFL team can have so many fans. Who here is a fan of the Charlotte Hornets? Nobody. If they went b2b with some sick scoring runs there'd be 20 of you faggots changing names and teams.

Robz4000
02-07-2016, 10:53 PM

Nah, he's a Cowboy fan who decided to bandwagon the Cats. Prolly jumped to the Broncos at halftime.

Reck
02-07-2016, 10:56 PM
It's amazing how an East coast NFL team can have so many fans. Who here is a fan of the Charlotte Hornets? Nobody. If they went b2b with some sick scoring runs there'd be 20 of you faggots changing names and teams.

Except me.

The only team I half assesly give random props (Not really) is the Knicks and that's because I'm from the city so it's not like I can avoid it.

Kind of like trying to avoid the Yankees. Hate the fucks but the city is knee deep and mouth open full throttle on their cocks.

DMC
02-07-2016, 11:13 PM
Except me.

The only team I half assesly give random props (Not really) is the Knicks and that's because I'm from the city so it's not like I can avoid it.

Kind of like trying to avoid the Yankees. Hate the fucks but the city is knee deep and mouth open full throttle on their cocks.
Aren't you from the East Coast though? These dirty pseudo Asian fucks jump any dick that rises, and are the reason people like Yao Ming and Kobe get voted to start AS games without ever suiting up. We nuked the wrong Asian country.

Silver&Black
02-07-2016, 11:23 PM
Who here is a fan of the Charlotte Hornets? Nobody.
SuperCam

DMC
02-07-2016, 11:25 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14730794

Steph's prediction "24 - 10" he just shot at the wrong basket, still made it.

Reck
02-07-2016, 11:32 PM
Aren't you from the East Coast though? These dirty pseudo Asian fucks jump any dick that rises, and are the reason people like Yao Ming and Kobe get voted to start AS games without ever suiting up. We nuked the wrong Asian country.

Absolutely I am.

Killakobe81
02-07-2016, 11:34 PM
Ware and Miller was the difference ...
But cam also contributed to that loss 4 turnovers iirc ...

DMC
02-07-2016, 11:39 PM
Ware and Miller was the difference ...
But cam also contributed to that loss 4 turnovers iirc ...
It was a while ago so I'd have to research that and get back to you.

pgardn
02-07-2016, 11:47 PM
Like any QB beats Denver's D with that line and no running game.

This game had next to nothing to do with any QB play.

Thread
02-07-2016, 11:48 PM

Cam can dish it. But, he cannot take it.

pgardn
02-07-2016, 11:58 PM

Dish what?

No QB wins that game with what we saw of Carolina's running game and protection.
Denver has a great D. End Thread, Thread.

Trainwreck2100
02-08-2016, 12:03 AM

when his defense gave hime 2+ scores this season he had no trouble dancing around like he did all the work. The one game of the season they needed him to be a quarterback he folded

pgardn
02-08-2016, 12:08 AM
when his defense gave hime 2+ scores this season he had no trouble dancing around like he did all the work. The one game of the season they needed him to be a quarterback he folded

He had no chance to fold.

Im not even sure what kind of QB he is but I can assure you this, you rate any guy getting killed like the game I just saw then you are foolish. WTF was he gonna do?

Throw the bomb Cam...

cmon.
Get real.

InTheCrust
02-08-2016, 12:09 AM
:lol Jeff Curry

Galileo
02-08-2016, 12:21 AM
I wanna Rolf.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2016, 12:48 AM
Nah, he's a Cowboy fan who decided to bandwagon the Cats. Prolly jumped to the Broncos at halftime.
Correct. Honestly liked both teams and were thankful the hated Cheaters and Quackers weren't playing. Happy for Peyton.

Go Cowboys.

UZER
02-08-2016, 01:09 AM

Thread

His post game presser proved why the people that don't like him don't like him.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2016, 01:32 AM
oh, and I hate the Pissburgh Squealers too btw until they get rid of their asshole qb and coach

LakerHater
02-08-2016, 01:37 AM
They Dont make band-aids for feelings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ys4nJQAL9Zk

UZER
02-08-2016, 01:47 AM
They Dont make band-aids for feelings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ys4nJQAL9Zk

I'm surprised he didn't open his shirt and fly out of there.

Fearing the race card, talking heads will tread lightly and excuse through immaturity.

ElNono
02-08-2016, 01:51 AM
Shoulda put some money on the Broncos once old faggot picked the Panthers, tbh...

cjw
02-08-2016, 02:06 AM

Stop trying to reason with people that don't understand football. No QB beats that defense unless you have three pro bowl caliber linemen (contain pass rush ... insane depth behind Miller and Ware) and two receiving threats (could focus on taking out Olsen). I guess Brady sucks too after the Denver D destroyed him.

Rivera should have adjusted the game plan and run a LOT more draws / read option to slow down over penetration.

Carolina got killed by stupid penalties before the snap - something like 6 of them.

The Cotchery catch was a big no call, and the missed FG changed play calling down stretch - could have kept it a one score game.

Thread
02-08-2016, 02:10 AM
Dish what?

No QB wins that game with what we saw of Carolina's running game and protection.
Denver has a great D. End Thread, Thread.

He can't even face it, must less take it, pg.

He's a sore loser. Have to wonder if he's a loser.

Thread
02-08-2016, 02:12 AM
Rivera should have adjusted the game plan and run a LOT more draws / read option to slow down over penetration.

They would not let him run the read option. He could option it to the RB, but, he wasn't permitted to keep it. And if they think that film ain't goin' to be passed around 30 times they're nuts.

InRareForm
02-08-2016, 02:14 AM
lot of dropped catches, dumb turnovers/play by special teams.

crazy how steelers should have beat broncos tbh...

LakerHater
02-08-2016, 02:18 AM

Fearing the race card, talking heads will tread lightly and excuse through immaturity.

Thread
02-08-2016, 02:24 AM

Bend over. I'll show you fuckin' immaturity.

---

Yep, those same talking heads who carried the race card proud & good for two weeks will now sit on that card,,,then read the memo from ESPN about what to say next,,,you're probably correct, Ooze,,,they'll pull the immaturity card.

Love ya, Ooze.

Your friend.

- Dale

Killakobe81
02-08-2016, 02:41 AM
They would not let him run the read option. He could option it to the RB, but, he wasn't permitted to keep it. And if they think that film ain't goin' to be passed around 30 times they're nuts.

Great points thread. As well as the penalties and rhe turnovers. Cam needs to own a big part of this loss ...but Denver d whupped his ass and his team did not help him with the poor execution. But he has to own the fumbles the delay of game and throwing high and wide when he did have time. He missed at least 5 open recievers plus his d fave him a couple if short fields but he failed to finish. The excuse making is reminiscent of the James narrative. Even Dilfer giving Cam a pass. Nit all on him but if he gets the glory for the wins ge needs to take the geat too

But everyone stop with the race bullshit the great white qb Peyton played just as bad tonight with a horrible throw to the de

LakerHater
02-08-2016, 02:43 AM

Killakobe81
02-08-2016, 02:48 AM

That was craven ...but he made a busineess decision. He deserves heat for that too i noticed it luve ware and one feeble hand on the ball and Cam balked at the play.

Mnky
02-08-2016, 04:16 AM
Stop trying to reason with people that don't understand football. No QB beats that defense unless you have three pro bowl caliber linemen (contain pass rush ... insane depth behind Miller and Ware) and two receiving threats (could focus on taking out Olsen). I guess Brady sucks too after the Denver D destroyed him.

Carolina got killed by stupid penalties before the snap - something like 6 of them.

The Cotchery catch was a big no call, and the missed FG changed play calling down stretch - could have kept it a one score game.

Carolina could have easily competed to win. No qb beats that defense? Ridiculous. They had a bunch of bonehead penalties, they had the longest punt return in super bowl history wrapped up for a loss before letting him go and Cam over threw his target a couple times, one to a wide open ginn that could have gone all the way. They played bad. They got punked, and Cam didn't show up when they needed him too. Peyton outplayed him by simply not handing the ball over and keeping field position for most of the game, which led to bronco field goals and panther punts.

Give credit where it's due, the Broncos showed up to play across the board. Just the same, the panthers offense left their game at home but The panthers defense played good enough to win. Giving cam a pass is ridiculous. They got out played.. they weren't out manned.

pgardn
02-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Carolina could have easily competed to win. No qb beats that defense? Ridiculous. They had a bunch of bonehead penalties, they had the longest punt return in super bowl history wrapped up for a loss before letting him go and Cam over threw his target a couple times, one to a wide open ginn that could have gone all the way. They played bad. They got punked, and Cam didn't show up when they needed him too. Peyton outplayed him by simply not handing the ball over and keeping field position for most of the game, which led to bronco field goals and panther punts.

Give credit where it's due, the Broncos showed up to play across the board. Just the same, the panthers offense left their game at home but The panthers defense played good enough to win. Giving cam a pass is ridiculous. They got out played.. they weren't out manned.

Better but still misguided.

Why do you think the Carolina OT were getting stupid penalties?

Repeat.
The game was NOT about QB play.
This game will go down as one of the great defensive displays.

What QB wins that game for Carolina? Rogers, Rapelberger? Put either Manning back there and get the hearse ready.

DMC
02-08-2016, 10:18 AM
He had no chance to fold.

Im not even sure what kind of QB he is but I can assure you this, you rate any guy getting killed like the game I just saw then you are foolish. WTF was he gonna do?

Throw the bomb Cam...

cmon.
Get real.
He gets rid of the ball, he stays in the pocket, it puts the lotion on it's skin.

02-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Sad to see Cam lose, especially like that, but glad to see Peyton go out on top after that debacle in SB 48.

02-08-2016, 10:22 AM
I just don't understand what he was thinking here.

Thread
02-08-2016, 10:25 AM
I just don't understand what he was thinking here.

The only thing I can fathom is he did not want his left leg exposed like it was. He then pulls it back, folds it and goes for the ball.

baseline bum
02-08-2016, 10:27 AM
Sad to see Cam lose, especially like that, but glad to see Peyton go out on top after that debacle in SB 48.

Peyton was a debacle in SB 50 too. It's just Von Miller was his Gasol.

DMC
02-08-2016, 10:29 AM
When Oher allowed that sack with barely a push on the pass rush I knew Cam was on his own that game. Wonder what he did to piss off his offensive line.

Thread
02-08-2016, 10:30 AM
Peyton was a debacle in SB 50 too.

Though that air mail toss at the end lured 'em in just as he planned.

& his insistence that they run exclusively before that (toss) was killer. They were no longer playing the Panthers,,,they were playing the clock.

DMC
02-08-2016, 10:30 AM
Peyton was a debacle in SB 50 too. It's just Von Miller was his Gasol.
No shit, he should have his own wing in the Manning house.

Thread
02-08-2016, 10:33 AM
When Oher allowed that sack with barely a push on the pass rush I knew Cam was on his own that game. Wonder what he did to piss off his offensive line.

They weren't pissed, the Broncos were pissed and disciplined. That's a rough tandem. When they blitzed it was comprehensively spread out almost to the hash marks,,,then the Cam Tracker would place Cam, then come on it late.

The planning was superb.
Rivera? He just stood still and hoped.

DMC
02-08-2016, 10:35 AM
Guess that's what happens when you put a head coach as your defensive coordinator.

Needing to leave Dallas to get a ring....

Wade

02-08-2016, 10:45 AM
The only thing I can fathom is he did not want his left leg exposed like it was. He then pulls it back, folds it and goes for the ball.He did approach it at a weird angle. It almost looks like he knew the ball was going to roll off of Ware's arm and he was re-positioning himself to go for it. Weird.

Peyton was a debacle in SB 50 too. It's just Von Miller was his Gasol.:lol yeah he wasn't great, good, or average even, but I expected some fumble/pick sixes to give Carolina some momentum. Peyton's two turnovers could've been momentum changers if they wouldve been housed, but Denvers defense was so good it never felt like they lost control of the game even with Peyton trying his hardest.

AlexJones
02-08-2016, 10:52 AM

:lmao NFL players have no chill tbh, dominate an opponent and then shit on them after the game to boot

cjw
02-08-2016, 10:55 AM
Better but still misguided.

Why do you think the Carolina OT were getting stupid penalties?

Repeat.
The game was NOT about QB play.
This game will go down as one of the great defensive displays.

What QB wins that game for Carolina? Rogers, Rapelberger? Put either Manning back there and get the hearse ready.

:lol Almost every point he brought up was NOT about the QBs. Yes, Cam is on punt coverage. He's causing his OT to miss blocks / false start. Ted Ginn letting a ball go straight through his hands is Cam's fault for throwing too hard. Peyton did a great job not turning the ball over, except throwing it right into a D-Lineman's arms.

Denver outplayed Carolina. Peyton did not outplay Cam, but don't kid yourself that at least 25 QBs in the league couldn't have done the same thing in his shoes INCLUDING the guy sitting on the bench. Broncos would have had two Super Bowls anyway had they drafted Wilson over Osweiler.

I agree with not running a QB into the ground by letting him take off during regular season games. But in the Super Bowl, you have to switch things up if your base gameplan isn't working. If you know he's not going to run with the ball, then you can overplay pass rush.

Thread
02-08-2016, 11:08 AM

:lmao NFL players have no chill tbh, dominate an opponent and then shit on them after the game to boot

Yeah, that Talib guy said Cam "tapped out."

Kinda like what Duncan did in '13. tee, hee.

Spurs9
02-08-2016, 11:11 AM
"They didnt do anything special" :lmao

AlexJones
02-08-2016, 11:14 AM

Reminds me of Wade shitting on Dirk in the 2006 offseason. That was cold blooded

02-08-2016, 11:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4bbcRH4.jpg

:lmao white America was rooting for Denver last night

Thread
02-08-2016, 11:28 AM

They beat us down for a fortnight, 313. It was sweet retribution last nite.

White was right.

SpursforSix
02-08-2016, 11:33 AM
The only thing I can fathom is he did not want his left leg exposed like it was. He then pulls it back, folds it and goes for the ball.

Last night I was thinking that maybe he was too far over the ball and couldn't dive straight down. So he was backing his legs up. But after all the replays, it looks like he just didn't want to.

Thread
02-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Last night I was thinking that maybe he was too far over the ball and couldn't dive straight down. So he was backing his legs up. But after all the replays, it looks like he just didn't want to.

& then the big temper tantrum after he was hit late in the end zone. That was most emotion, or, effort he displayed the entire game. He could afford to then,,,it was over.

And why didn't they go for it on 4th down at that point. They stood no chance by punting. It was vanity. They did not want Denver putting another 7 points on the board. It was chickenshit. They go for it, a miracle takes place and they're then an onside & hail Mary from a lock.

Splits
02-08-2016, 01:14 PM
They beat us down for a fortnight, 313. It was sweet retribution last nite.

White was right.

That's racist.

DMC
02-08-2016, 01:27 PM

The reciprocal is actually true. Blacks are notorious for openly supporting any black person in any role over any white person in the same role, solely because they present themselves as being black. You'd be hard pressed to find any black male outside the Denver fan base who wasn't riding Newton's fig.

DMC
02-08-2016, 01:28 PM
& then the big temper tantrum after he was hit late in the end zone. That was most emotion, or, effort he displayed the entire game. He could afford to then,,,it was over.

And why didn't they go for it on 4th down at that point. They stood no chance by punting. It was vanity. They did not want Denver putting another 7 points on the board. It was chickenshit. They go for it, a miracle takes place and they're then an onside & hail Mary from a lock.

You could see the give up in him after his first fumble though. He just thought he won it all already, no need to do it again.

DMC
02-08-2016, 01:30 PM
How come no one blames the officiating in these games? That first incomplete pass challege, I felt was a completion. It was close, but I thought he had control of the ball as did the retired official. It's because there's no fouls and no free throws. If the opposing team got to kick a 1pt field goal from the 50 on a personal foul, that would make it more of an official controlled outcome.

Cry Havoc
02-08-2016, 01:50 PM

So, I'm guessing you know lots about football then, right? Your superior knowledge of the Denver dline and LBs... that means you put about 5 large on Denver to win, right?

No?

Then shut the fuck up with your revisionist 20/20 hindsight. Denver was an underdog in the game. Meaning the oddsmakers in Vegas thought that Cam would be able to overcome Denver's D. But you're a smart guy, you knew better, that's why you're rich now, right?

Cry Havoc
02-08-2016, 01:52 PM
How come no one blames the officiating in these games? That first incomplete pass challege, I felt was a completion. It was close, but I thought he had control of the ball as did the retired official. It's because there's no fouls and no free throws. If the opposing team got to kick a 1pt field goal from the 50 on a personal foul, that would make it more of an official controlled outcome.

I think just as much of a factor is the ability of an officiating crew in the NBA to take a player completely out of his game. Spot 2 quick fouls on any player in the first half and suddenly the entire complexion of the game has changed. Curry or Leonard picking up 2 fouls in the first quarter means the other team has a massive advantage. Short of throwing a player out, NFL refs can't do anything of the sort.

SpursforSix
02-08-2016, 01:59 PM

he's a 26 year old punk. When the season was going his way and he was doing all his shucking and jiving...media said it was OK because he's got attitude...he's leading this team. that shit disappeared pretty damn quick last night. He should have been on the sidelines trying to pump his team up. instead...we saw a chickenshit crybaby that in the end, decided to pick up his toys and go home. or rather, stare at the toy laying on the ground.

SpursforSix
02-08-2016, 02:01 PM
he's a 26 year old punk. When the season was going his way and he was doing all his shucking and jiving...media said it was OK because he's got attitude...he's leading this team. that shit disappeared pretty damn quick last night. He should have been on the sidelines trying to pump his team up. instead...we saw a chickenshit crybaby that in the end, decided to pick up his toys and go home. or rather, stare at the toy laying on the ground.

Agree on the 4th down. Didn't understand that at all. Also the clock management at the end of the 1st half. Burning the time outs and not getting to the line. Not leaving one for a possible FG and forcing any plays to be run to the sidelines.

Thread
02-08-2016, 02:01 PM

The SS, with the in-a-nutshell goods.

DPG21920
02-08-2016, 02:29 PM
I just find it funny that somehow DEN won with their offense doing nothing, but when it comes to CAM, it was "he didn't have help".

CAR defense did an amazing job - it was the offense that screwed up.

Thread
02-08-2016, 02:32 PM
I just find it funny that somehow DEN won with their offense doing nothing, but when it comes to CAM, it was "he didn't have help".

CAR defense did an amazing job - it was the offense that screwed up.

And their offense did the job. That final pass was a flash of genius. They knew the DB would grab.

It was a great decision by Denver and the delivery was equally brilliant. Uncatchable doesn't apply to holding, that's why it was sent uncatchable.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 02:45 PM
The reciprocal is actually true. Blacks are notorious for openly supporting any black person in any role over any white person in the same role, solely because they present themselves as being black. You'd be hard pressed to find any black male outside the Denver fan base who wasn't riding Newton's fig.

We root for him because dirty people like you want to pigeon hole him....you as a white man root against him because of the genetic and inherent deficiencies you were born with as you see Cam compared to yourself...it happens don't be ashamed DMC....

You are what you are.....black male masculinity is etch-a-sketched into the white males psyche....there's a fascination with us there.....there's an anger, a jealousy, a denial, and a internal sexual rage that manifests itself in the form of hate....then finally there's an acceptance which manifests itself in the form of cuck behavior....

Koolaid_Man

PS: you can Google this but you wont find it as its my own brain trust ;-)

DPG21920
02-08-2016, 02:48 PM
Nah - plenty of people root for NBA or NFL teams that are predominately black. Has nothing to do with Black or White. Cam isn't the only black player on the field nor is he the first black QB with success. People love Russ Wilson. Love Tim Duncan. People like Cam/Kobe are divisive not because of their skin color, but because of their actions.

How you treat teammates, attitude, cockiness etc...Nothing wrong with how Cam acts when things go well. Dance away. But when things go wrong, don't cry about it and pout.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Nah - plenty of people root for NBA or NFL teams that are predominately black. Has nothing to do with Black or White. Cam isn't the only black player on the field nor is he the first black QB with success. People love Russ Wilson. Love Tim Duncan. People like Cam/Kobe are divisive not because of their skin color, but because of their actions.

How you treat teammates, attitude, cockiness etc...Nothing wrong with how Cam acts when things go well. Dance away. But when things go wrong, don't cry about it and pout.

Cam and Kobe are real men....don't ever compare them to Duncan. Who let Pop strip him down and remove his manhood.....same reason he lost 25 million because he decided to put all his trust in the white man....

There's something very invigorating about doing you and saying fuck the media and the world...all this good guy great teammate bullshit is for the birds....

DPG21920
02-08-2016, 03:06 PM
Except for when you lose. Win it all, say what you want. Lose though? You invite the watchful eyes.

You see Kobe now regretting many things he's done - that should tell you something.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 03:08 PM
And let me clarify..in no way am I advocating being a bad teammate but this weak ass mentality that DMC and DPG advocate is straight out of the Jason Collins playbook....weak men who didn't grow up with fathers or real men to teach them the difference between being a man and being female like....

So what Cam celebrates when he wins so fucking what...it's part of his life experience....blacks grow up always being told we ain't shit or that we won't achieve amidst violence and despair in many cases....scratching and surviving.....

Whereas you White boys grow up eating arugala salads and jogging and living the life..you're never told to go get a switch off a tree so you can get your ass beat...

So leave Cam the Fuck alone....you have no idea what its like to walk that black experience so if celebrating is an outgrowth of his personality I'm ok with it....Payton Manning grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth Cam didn't so stop trying to put a square peg in a round hole when it comes to Cam...

I love his freedom if expression its awesome to see...the rest if you scary ass weak nuts just keep living your life in the shadows of what other people want you to be...that's why you will always be losers tbh.....

DPG21920
02-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Look, if it were just the fans saying things about Cam, I absolutely agree you can just chalk it up to that. But his peers, the very guys who know the truth, have no problem unloading on Cam. These aren't mad people either who lost. These are people who won letting everyone know how they feel about Cam.

That says something.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Except for when you lose. Win it all, say what you want. Lose though? You invite the watchful eyes.

You see Kobe now regretting many things he's done - that should tell you something.

Kobe has nothing to regret so stop making shit up

Thread
02-08-2016, 03:10 PM
scratching and surviving.....

And the gd easy credit ripoffs too.

DPG21920
02-08-2016, 03:13 PM
Kobe has nothing to regret so stop making shit up

I'm not making stuff up at all (not that you want to have a serious conversation). You can see it and hear it in his actions. Getting closer to Shaq. Wishing he had one coach his career. Wishing he could have played with Pop. Buddying up to Celtics top brass.

He knows that despite a great career, through his own actions he left his shot at true history on the table.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Look, if it were just the fans saying things about Cam, I absolutely agree you can just chalk it up to that. But his peers, the very guys who know the truth, have no problem unloading on Cam. These aren't mad people either who lost. These are people who won letting everyone know how they feel about Cam.

That says something.

Uncle Toms exist in every society..we have one sitting on the Supreme court right now....dumb ass nigga Who hasn't made a statement during opening oral arguements in over 10 yrs while sitting in the bench....fucking pathetic..

Haters on Cam gonna hate...blacks are the worse at hating other blacks who don't walk the massa plantation line...

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 03:16 PM
And the gd easy credit ripoffs too.

:lmao....you caught me tip-toeing through the tulips....I didn't think anyone would catch that :lmao

DPG21920
02-08-2016, 03:16 PM
And let me clarify..in no way am I advocating being a bad teammate but this weak ass mentality that DMC and DPG advocate is straight out of the Jason Collins playbook....weak men who didn't grow up with fathers or real men to teach them the difference between being a man and being female like....

So what Cam celebrates when he wins so fucking what...it's part of his life experience....blacks grow up always being told we ain't shit or that we won't achieve amidst violence and despair in many cases....scratching and surviving.....

Whereas you White boys grow up eating arugala salads and jogging and living the life..you're never told to go get a switch off a tree so you can get your ass beat...

So leave Cam the Fuck alone....you have no idea what its like to walk that black experience so if celebrating is an outgrowth of his personality I'm ok with it....Payton Manning grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth Cam didn't so stop trying to put a square peg in a round hole when it comes to Cam...

I love his freedom if expression its awesome to see...the rest if you scary ass weak nuts just keep living your life in the shadows of what other people want you to be...that's why you will always be losers tbh.....

That doesn't hold any water though when examined closely. Plenty of people think it's ok to celebrate. Be joyful. Dance. Be cocky. Who cares. But when you lose? Don't resort to being Cam. Don't pout, sulk and abandon your supposed "joy" when you lose.

Cam, by acting like Cam ironically is doing exactly what everyone expects from him.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 03:17 PM
I'm not making stuff up at all (not that you want to have a serious conversation). You can see it and hear it in his actions. Getting closer to Shaq. Wishing he had one coach his career. Wishing he could have played with Pop. Buddying up to Celtics top brass.

He knows that despite a great career, through his own actions he left his shot at true history on the table.

Just a man coming to terms with leaving the gsme....nothing more nothing less

DPG21920
02-08-2016, 03:17 PM
Uncle Toms exist in every society..we have one sitting on the Supreme court right now....dumb ass nigga Who hasn't made a statement during opening oral arguements in over 10 yrs while sitting in the bench....fucking pathetic..

Haters on Cam gonna hate...blacks are the worse at hating other blacks who don't walk the massa plantation line...

Nah - it's not Uncle Tom's this time. These are dudes with their own DGAF attitude (Talib) going in.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 03:18 PM
That doesn't hold any water though when examined closely. Plenty of people think it's ok to celebrate. Be joyful. Dance. Be cocky. Who cares. But when you lose? Don't resort to being Cam. Don't pout, sulk and abandon your supposed "joy" when you lose.

Cam, by acting like Cam ironically is doing exactly what everyone expects from him.

You've never lost a Superbowl...he spoke for 3 min...he did ok

Thread
02-08-2016, 03:20 PM

He's made his peace, Deeps. The war is over. He's "turned." Akin to finding you have 6 months to live. You give up all the old hates and you go about putting your house in order so that you can enter your house justified. This part of his life, the only adult part he's ever known will be dead and that right soon.

He sees all that he couldn't see for 20 years. It was always there waiting patiently for him. It's never changed. He's changed.

I'm happy for him,,,that he has found this peace. I could never understand my father at the end giving up all of (our) joint hates. And we had many. I was terribly disappointed in him. 20 years later and 20 years closer I see it now. I'll fight it, but, most likely I'll follow his beat.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Nah - it's not Uncle Tom's this time. These are dudes with their own DGAF attitude (Talib) going in.

Jealousy that's all...niggas can be that way when they're not getting the same shine....its a black thing you wouldn't understand

Thread
02-08-2016, 03:21 PM

& they don't give him credit for those "3 mins" because it doesn't fit the story. They grudge it now as noon passes, early this morning it wasn't even acknowledged.

he did ok.

DPG21920
02-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Jealousy that's all...niggas can be that way when they're not getting the same shine....its a black thing you wouldn't understand

Seems like a lot of unwritten rules and excuses when the simple truth is right there. Cam isn't a bad person or football player because he celebrates and is cocky. The world has seen many before him and will see many after him. It's the losing stuff that bugs people.

Cam had a real chance to step forward and grow up last night. He took the low road again. He's still a great player and may very well win a Super Bowl and calm the hate down. Just doesn't do himself any favors.

He can't point the haters when he himself causes the issues and uses it as fuel.

DPG21920
02-08-2016, 03:26 PM

I saw the presser and walk out. I saw the pouting on the sidelines and falling to the ground after the holding call. Russ lost a Super Bowl in a far worse way and never came close to the Cam act.

DMC
02-08-2016, 05:06 PM

And Kareem laid that one out when he said "that's how he wanted it". That was no subtle jab, it was an indictment.

pgardn
02-08-2016, 05:10 PM
:lol Almost every point he brought up was NOT about the QBs. Yes, Cam is on punt coverage. He's causing his OT to miss blocks / false start. Ted Ginn letting a ball go straight through his hands is Cam's fault for throwing too hard. Peyton did a great job not turning the ball over, except throwing it right into a D-Lineman's arms..

Thats why I said better.And totally agree with the above. what you wrote is exactly what I was alluding to about the OT. They jumped because they were getting beat repeatedly. I believe there is not a QB in the league beating the Broncos with the Carolina Oline we saw on pass protection and the running game. Read what he wrote again.

oh edit, the following is required on ST for some reason, almost forgot...

:lol

cjw
02-08-2016, 11:28 PM
So, I'm guessing you know lots about football then, right? Your superior knowledge of the Denver dline and LBs... that means you put about 5 large on Denver to win, right?

No?

Then shut the fuck up with your revisionist 20/20 hindsight. Denver was an underdog in the game. Meaning the oddsmakers in Vegas thought that Cam would be able to overcome Denver's D. But you're a smart guy, you knew better, that's why you're rich now, right?

The fact that the public was betting up Carolina so hard, and then money came in late on Denver showed the spread got out of hand. The odds markers don't do anything except try to get half the money on either side of bets so they collect regardless, just like any business hedges.

Had I bet (I don't gamble, except one huge survivor pool I do with friends), I still would have taken Carolina to win, but not on the spread. Game got out of hand and Denver's D was able to key in.

I'll be the first to admit that I didn't think they could man handle Carolina's o-line like they did to New England's shell of a front. Should have known better, given they had to beg Michael Oher - who couldn't stick in Tennessee - to replace their pro bowl level tackle.

Agloco
02-09-2016, 08:47 AM

Talib is a shithead anyway. These are things we know. Still gotta wonder about that post game Presser though.

DMC
02-09-2016, 08:58 AM
It's like I tell my 4 year old grandson; winning comes easy, it's losing that you have to learn to do well. But he's just like Cam (the white version), he'll throw his fuckin' controller halfway across the room and hate me for a week if I don't let him win.

Thread
02-09-2016, 10:45 AM
Still gotta wonder about that post game Presser though.

And that was a set up as well by Media. The initial report was he stomped off without saying anything. That was a lie. Then they told the truth. He was there for 3 minutes. That's how Obama runs his presidency:::tell a lie, then tell the truth, that way everybody is covered.

This morning? They don't hold the presser against him..."it was a good thing." Of course they don't. Unless the creek rises Newton is goin' to be Media's cash cow for the next decade+. They'll kiss his ass & sell their soul to keep him either on the edge, or, over it---there in the high cotton.

Thread
02-09-2016, 10:53 AM
Talib is a shithead anyway. These are things we know. Still gotta wonder about that post game Presser though.

& Media there, those two SOBs in the press box Sunday,,,all over Talib after the very first penalty. Started talking about all his past mistakes. Couldn't fuckin' wait...huffin' & puffin' with anticipation. See, he's a black Media can get their teeth into without ending up on the bread lines for it. Contrast that when Denver receivers would get the first down they'd rise and put on the requisite display. Then, THEN, then Carolina took exception. Had a fuckin' fit, stopped the one receiver early on, then got penalized late for stopping another Denver receiver from celebrating it.

Media wanted no part of Denver Sunday. That's old, they had their day(s) in the sun. They want Cam Newton. And Cam Newton withstanding,,,I hope with all my being that they don't get him.*

*denotes unless the Cardinals would be there,,,then I'll back The Newton.

illmatic
02-09-2016, 11:31 AM
& Media there, those two SOBs in the press box Sunday,,,all over Talib after the very first penalty. Started talking about all his past mistakes. Couldn't fuckin' wait...huffin' & puffin' with anticipation. See, he's a black Media can get their teeth into without ending up on the bread lines for it. Contrast that when Denver receivers would get the first down they'd rise and put on the requisite display. Then, THEN, then Carolina took exception. Had a fuckin' fit, stopped the one receiver early on, then got penalized late for stopping another Denver receiver from celebrating it.

Media wanted no part of Denver Sunday. That's old, they had their day(s) in the sun. They want Cam Newton. And Cam Newton withstanding,,,I hope with all my being that they don't get him.*

*denotes unless the Cardinals would be there,,,then I'll back The Newton.

I wouldn't worry too much about this unless Keim musters up a pass rush this off-season and Palmer pulls his head out of his ass.

Sportcamper
02-09-2016, 11:52 AM
Before the Superbowl I thought all of this “Cam is an arrogant jerk” stuff was a joke…I was shocked at all of the mean tweets yesterday…The “N” word? NFL Coaches & players dog piling it on? It is just a game…Folks take this much too seriously….

Thread
02-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Before the Superbowl I thought all of this “Cam is an arrogant jerk” stuff was a joke…I was shocked at all of the mean tweets yesterday…The “N” word? NFL Coaches & players dog piling it on? It is just a game…Folks take this much too seriously….

....that's horseshit. It's not "just a game." It's big time, Campy. We were lit up for two weeks by Cam's race baiting. Of course when white wins we were going to come after his black ass with a vengeance and the "N" word. You can't grudge us that. We were pent up, put upon, stove up.

The morning after X 3? We can all get back to the order of things:::we can't say the "N" word without getting our white hineys in a stiff sling. (Duncan loves his black one in that sling.)...Media loves and forgives The Newton of all trespasses committed from just after he didn't go for that fumble till like forever, or, until he's of no use to them any longer, whichever comes first.