PDA

View Full Version : Needed to only beat 2 good teams ALL SEASON. 1 at home 1 at a neutral site.

Trainwreck2100
02-07-2016, 10:40 PM
:lol couldn't do it
:lol Cam Newton
:lol buying into his own shit and not gamemanagering his way to a title
:lol the blueprint was there
:lol it was two years ago
:lol window's closed

Avante
02-08-2016, 05:38 PM
pity bump

Trainwreck2100
02-08-2016, 05:52 PM
pity bump

that's not talking football you lying piece of shit

Avante
02-08-2016, 06:05 PM
that's not talking football you lying piece of shit

How's it feel bitch?

You're a Cowboy fan, let's talk about Don Perkins, can you? How about Bullet Bob Hayes? Pettis Norman? Amos Marsh?

Trainwreck2100
02-08-2016, 06:15 PM
How's it feel bitch?

You're a Cowboy fan, let's talk about Don Perkins, can you? How about Bullet Bob Hayes? Pettis Norman? Amos Marsh?

that's not what this threads about you lying piece of shit. PS show me the threads that you have started in the last 3 weeks that i have posted off subject? They don't exist so fuck off. lying piece of shit

Avante
02-08-2016, 06:18 PM
that's not what this threads about you lying piece of shit. PS show me the threads that you have started in the last 3 weeks that i have posted off subject? They don't exist so fuck off. lying piece of shit

Why not just say ya have no idea who those Cowboys were, ok ya little queer?

Trainwreck2100
02-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Why not just say ya have no idea who those Cowboys were, ok ya little queer?

Because that would be a lie and you the only piece of shit that feels he needs to lie. But that's now what this threads about because everyone already knows you're a piece of shit. Lol "I only want to talk football" then doesn't talk football. What a dipshit

Avante
02-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Because that would be a lie and you the only piece of shit that feels he needs to lie. But that's now what this threads about because everyone already knows you're a piece of shit. Lol "I only want to talk football" then doesn't talk football. What a dipshit

Hey stupid nobody gave a fuck about this dumb ass thread, ok faggot? I saved it for ya bitch, got it?

Trainwreck2100
02-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Hey stupid nobody gave a fuck about this dumb ass thread, ok faggot? I saved it for ya bitch, got it?

No you didntmy thread served is purpose now you're just poisoning it with your presence

Avante
02-08-2016, 07:38 PM
No you didntmy thread served is purpose now you're just poisoning it with your presence

Dummy. look around you ya little bitch, who else is here? If not for me this stupid thread is already off the page.

Trainwreck2100
02-08-2016, 07:44 PM
Dummy. look around you ya little bitch, who else is here? If not for me this stupid thread is already off the page.

And? Threads fall off the page every day. Only a little punk ass bitch defines success through reply count it's disgusting me that you're in here fucking with my shit

Avante
02-08-2016, 07:50 PM
And? Threads fall off the page every day. Only a little punk ass bitch defines success through reply count it's disgusting me that you're in here fucking with my shit

I don't give a fuck what you like, don't like ya little bitch, got it? This constant wimper ya got is annoying, ok faggot?

Why ya runing down a...YOUNG....QB, well? You really stupid enought to not get where he's at at his stage of a career? How old is this guy, now think ya fucking moron, ok?