02-07-2016, 11:36 PM
:lol
Nice timing:lol

Floyd Pacquiao
02-07-2016, 11:37 PM

Thread
02-07-2016, 11:38 PM
good, uh, thread?

Like shaved puss. Good to see the white man rise up.

Thread
02-07-2016, 11:39 PM

They'll pocket the race card now. But, I have no such intention.

Let us proceed...

Floyd Pacquiao
02-07-2016, 11:55 PM
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/12650900_485791421609963_8834766625007651603_n.jpg ?oh=5cbbc100cfc9459ee36b0a134f7e937e&oe=5770400E

Floyd Pacquiao
02-08-2016, 12:03 AM

chunticakes
02-08-2016, 07:11 AM
Dude, the fucking Internet is savage. :lol

Cameron wanted to dish that all season long...now he's gonna have to take it.

chunticakes
02-08-2016, 07:16 AM
This one is still my favorite:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaqTll6W4AE7IWP.jpg

DAF86
02-08-2016, 08:52 AM
Imagine if a black man wouldn't have won Superbowl MVP.

Mal
02-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Imagine if a black man wouldn't have won Superbowl MVP.

It`s about postion that many believes white have advantage over blacks, and leftiest media are bandwagoning every black QB that has potential. There is no discussion about which DE is better - Von Miller or JJ Watt. There is discussion about whites in fucking slam dunk contest or tennis or NHL or 100m dash. And many many more examples where skin colour doesnt matter, because blacks are better or sport is irrelevant. Only NFL QB postion is that land in pro sport, where blacks are praised by media. Probably same goes to coaching prosport.

And seriously, you have to interview black men for coaching gig in the NFL. That`s bullshit and as racists as it goes. Probably noone get that job because of that interview. It would unfair to black coaches who got their job, because they are good, they are ready, they have potential. And to me it`s all about media hype over blacks doing something better than whites.

Thread
02-08-2016, 01:05 PM
It`s about postion that many believes white have advantage over blacks, and leftiest media are bandwagoning every black QB that has potential. There is no discussion about which DE is better - Von Miller or JJ Watt. There is discussion about whites in fucking slam dunk contest or tennis or NHL or 100m dash. And many many more examples where skin colour doesnt matter, because blacks are better or sport is irrelevant. Only NFL QB postion is that land in pro sport, where blacks are praised by media. Probably same goes to coaching prosport.

And seriously, you have to interview black men for coaching gig in the NFL. That`s bullshit and as racists as it goes. Probably noone get that job because of that interview. It would unfair to black coaches who got their job, because they are good, they are ready, they have potential. And to me it`s all about media hype over blacks doing something better than whites.

Mal, with absolutely no ware.

SupremeGuy
02-08-2016, 01:11 PM
People acting like the Panthers weren't Seattle two years ago. Dominant defense with a running back playing quarterback. Peyton fucked them this time tho. :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2016, 02:09 PM
People acting like the Panthers weren't Seattle two years ago. Dominant defense with a running back playing quarterback. Peyton fucked them this time tho. :lol
Peyton was better in 2013. wasn't that the year he threw like 50 touchdown passes?

Thread
02-08-2016, 02:17 PM
Peyton fucked them this time tho.

Cuz he was fucking set.

And who called that pass at the end, Manning, or coach? It was tossed high so the DB could & would see it, react, panic, & grab. That was a brilliant call, a kill shot. That was wet workPERIOD

Avante
02-08-2016, 03:36 PM
What was the difference in the game, yep BLACK defenders.

NFL MVP...BLACK
SB MVP...BLACK
Only QB to play in two of the last three SB...BLACK

Chris
02-08-2016, 03:52 PM

Now thats creative :lol

Chris
02-08-2016, 03:56 PM

Terrific take imo Media will always be there to try and divide us; sometimes you have to sift through the shit to find the truth.

Mal
02-08-2016, 05:00 PM

NFL MVP...BLACK
SB MVP...BLACK

Racist faggot and Manning is white

Pelicans78
02-08-2016, 05:12 PM

NFL MVP...BLACK
SB MVP...BLACK

Manning has played in 2 out of the last 3 Super Bowls moron.

Avante
02-08-2016, 05:20 PM
Racist faggot and Manning is white

I play in the real world ya stupid fuck, ok? The one that has all the black cornerbacks, 98% of black RB's and 90% of black receivers.

My bad I did forget about Manning getting destroyed by Seattle and that black QB.

benefactor
02-08-2016, 05:22 PM

NFL MVP...BLACK
SB MVP...BLACK
The dick that's in my ass...BLACK
fify

Avante
02-08-2016, 05:31 PM
fify

Where would your Houston Oilers be without Warren Moon, Earl Campbell, Elvin Bethea, Ernest Givens, Ken Burrough, Eddie George, Haywood Jeffries...??? Remember that 92 yard run by Sid Blanks?

Mal
02-08-2016, 06:12 PM
I play in the real world ya stupid fuck, ok? The one that has all the black cornerbacks, 98% of black RB's and 90% of black receivers.

My bad I did forget about Manning getting destroyed by Seattle and that black QB.

Coaches are white, kicker is white, stupid ass Talib is black. We can go and point everything in direction we want

Avante
02-08-2016, 06:19 PM
Coaches are white, kicker is white, stupid ass Talib is black. We can go and point everything in direction we want

Well then point in the direction of the great RB's/WR's/Cornerbacks...being white.

Mal
02-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Well then point in the direction of the great RB's/WR's/Cornerbacks...being white.

Point in the direction of the great black QB`s

Trainwreck2100
02-08-2016, 06:27 PM

NFL MVP...BLACK
SB MVP...BLACK

:lol you stupid fuck

Avante
02-08-2016, 06:28 PM
Point in the direction of the great black QB`s

Ok...

Warren Moon
Russell Wilson
Doug Williams
Donovan McNabb
Randall Cunningham
Steve McNair
Cam Newton
'
Ok now, give me that many stud white RB's, ok?

SupremeGuy
02-08-2016, 08:06 PM
Avante still into black dudes huh?

Avante
02-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Avante still into black dudes huh?

Only when it comes to music/track/football/boxing. I have this thing about reality. I don't play silly ass games. Just watch a track meet/football game, and there it is. Ya want them old blues, guess what? Jack Johnson. Sugar Ray Robinson, Muhammad Ali. hell.....Tiger Flowers.

We could play football with no white players, now imagine the game with no black players. Hell, we have all black teams already.

Pelicans78
02-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Where would your Houston Oilers be without Warren Moon, Earl Campbell, Elvin Bethea, Ernest Givens, Ken Burrough, Eddie George, Haywood Jeffries...??? Remember that 92 yard run by Sid Blanks?

Even with them they ended up in Nashville.

That organization choked away too many playoff games before moving to Tennessee.

Avante
02-08-2016, 11:02 PM
Even with them they ended up in Nashville.

That organization choked away too many playoff games before moving to Tennessee.

Point was, all their HOF/great players were black.

Ok ok, no not really, they did have Charley Hennigan a fantastic white receiver.

Pelicans78
02-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Point was, all their HOF/great players were black.

Ok ok, no not really, they did have Charley Hennigan a fantastic white receiver.

Left out Hall of Famer Bruce Matthews :lol

pgardn
02-08-2016, 11:48 PM

Does not count for Avante. He was not a CB or RB.

What was his 40 time and what HS 100m track meet did he win?
Furthermore his nickname does not include "blind" or "lemon".

Avante
02-09-2016, 12:56 AM

You really do need to find something, huh? Hell guy, have you even heard of Charley Hennigan? How about Bill Groman, Charley Tolar?

Avante
02-09-2016, 12:58 AM
Does not count for Avante. He was not a CB or RB.

What was his 40 time and what HS 100m track meet did he win?
Furthermore his nickname does not include "blind" or "lemon".

When we talk speed and the Oilers, it's...

Ken Burrough 9.4
Bill Groman 9.5
Tony Jones 10.2ish
Herkie Walls 10.3ish
Charlie Frazier 9.4

...ok little fella?

Mal
02-09-2016, 05:40 AM
Ok...

Warren Moon
Russell Wilson
Doug Williams
Donovan McNabb
Randall Cunningham
Steve McNair
Cam Newton
'
Ok now, give me that many stud white RB's, ok?

I don`t know about ancient history, I put "top 10 qb`s all time" in google and all 10 were white. And you gotta be kiddin me with Cam Newton as great all time QB. EOT on that matter, don`t care.

Ok, so Blacks are better RB, CB. So why leftiest media and blacks don`t hype those players ? Why the need for successful black coach and black QB ? Is it a conquest to dominate every position ? RB`s or CB`s are worst ? They don`t need hype ? Why white people are shouting that there wont be any white player in NBA all star game, because noone is good enough, but blacks are wont attend fucking oscar gala, because none black actor was good enough this year to get nomiantion ? Where is the border of that hypocrisy ?

Thread
02-09-2016, 06:37 AM
I don`t know about ancient history, I put "top 10 qb`s all time" in google and all 10 were white. And you gotta be kiddin me with Cam Newton as great all time QB. EOT on that matter, don`t care.

Ok, so Blacks are better RB, CB. So why leftiest media and blacks don`t hype those players ? Why the need for successful black coach and black QB ? Is it a conquest to dominate every position ? RB`s or CB`s are worst ? They don`t need hype ? Why white people are shouting that there wont be any white player in NBA all star game, because noone is good enough, but blacks are wont attend fucking oscar gala, because none black actor was good enough this year to get nomiantion ? Where is the border of that hypocrisy ?

Mal, doin the wet work.

Pelicans78
02-09-2016, 08:18 AM
You really do need to find something, huh? Hell guy, have you even heard of Charley Hennigan? How about Bill Groman, Charley Tolar?

Just proving how sloppy and lazy you are just to prove a point.

pgardn
02-09-2016, 08:31 AM

Sloppy, lazy, liar...

Avante
02-09-2016, 12:06 PM

Dude, there is nobody out there who has spent the time I have with this stuff....lazy?????????????? I could rattle off a 100 players right now NOBODY here has ever hear of....trust me!

Avante
02-09-2016, 12:16 PM

Warren Moon is in the top 10 if ya understand the game.

Lawrence Taylor, Reggie White, Bruce Smith, Derrick Thomas, "Mean" Joe Greene, Mike Singletary, Michael Strahan and on and on, they weren't RB's/receivers/DB's.

We could make it work with just black players, just like those HBCU schools do (tons of NFLers from there). And it would be an exciting brand of football. An all white league....boring.

I don't give a shit about the Oscars and coaching etc, I care about the action on the field. That size/speed combo, that agility, that elusiveness is mostly found in the black athletes. And if we see a fast white cat he'll be a little guy.

Whites simply can't run, when compared to those who can, the black man.

Biggems
02-09-2016, 10:45 PM

Lawrence Taylor, Reggie White, Bruce Smith, Derrick Thomas, "Mean" Joe Greene, Mike Singletary, Michael Strahan and on and on, they weren't RB's/receivers/DB's.

We could make it work with just black players, just like those HBCU schools do (tons of NFLers from there). And it would be an exciting brand of football. An all white league....boring.

I don't give a shit about the Oscars and coaching etc, I care about the action on the field. That size/speed combo, that agility, that elusiveness is mostly found in the black athletes. And if we see a fast white cat he'll be a little guy.

Cause we don't have to run from the Police all the time......J/K

Avante
02-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Cause we don't have to run from the Police all the time......J/K

That was stupid.

Little black kids hold all the age group records....why?

Poor ass Nigeria, with all their problems have had about a dozen sub 10.00 sprinters, Asia/white America/white Europe combined.....two. Now why is this? Could it be a physique with unigue physical charateristics tailor made for running fast, ya reckon? Ever notice the size with speed, how about that elusiveness/agility?

Why do people fight this when it's sooooooooooooo damn obvious?

There are no white...Usain Bolt, Tommie Smith, Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker, Derrick Henry, Marcus Dupree, Calvin Johnson.....why?

Biggems
02-09-2016, 11:04 PM
That was stupid.

Little black kids hold all the age group records....why?

Poor ass Nigeria, with all their problems have had about a dozen sub 10.00 sprinters, Asia/white America/white Europe combined.....two. Now why is this? Could it be a physique with unigue physical charateristics tailor made for running fast, ya reckon? Ever notice the size with speed, how about that elusiveness/agility?

Why do people fight this when it's sooooooooooooo damn obvious?

There are no white...Usain Bolt, Tommie Smith, Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker, Derrick Henry, Marcus Dupree, Calvin Johnson.....why?

I just told you.....facts are facts.

but truth be told, a lot of it has to do with breeding during slavery. the slave owners wanted the biggest, strongest, most durable slaves. so, they made sure to breed those, generation after generation. btw, slave owners weren't just white. the dominant tribes in Africa would sell off the weaker tribes for money and good.

Avante
02-09-2016, 11:09 PM
I just told you.....facts are facts.

but truth be told, a lot of it has to do with breeding during slavery. the slave owners wanted the biggest, strongest, most durable slaves. so, they made sure to breed those, generation after generation. btw, slave owners weren't just white. the dominant tribes in Africa would sell off the weaker tribes for money and good.

Yep, ya got that right.

But, like I said there are sprinters in Africa that had nothing to do with slavery or breeding running far faster than Asians and us whites......how?

And, we could do all the breeding we want among whites and they still won't be fast.

Avante
02-09-2016, 11:38 PM
This is an amazing sight, it really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQKvGTkn-w

Mal
02-10-2016, 03:28 AM

Don`t care about that. Wont lookup those names.

I call this bullshit. Good luck with selling black league to fans.

HBCU

Bluefield State College West Virginia
West Virginia State University West Virginia
Kentucky State University Kentucky
Delaware State University Delaware
Lincoln University (Pennsylvania) Pennsylvania
University of the District of Columbia District of Columbia
Elizabeth City State University North Carolina
Fayetteville State University North Carolina
Winston Salem State University North Carolina
Xavier University of Louisiana Louisiana
North Carolina A&T State University

Noname state schools. :lmao

That has to do with evolution, but I can`t say it is not right. Blacks are better athletes. But again, why there isn`t any rule that is saying that you have to draft white CB or give him scholarship ? That position isn`t properly diverse. Shouldn`t prosport be like, best guy for the job ? If blacks are better CB and RB, so be it. No racism there. Better guy for the job. But again, if whites are better at QB, so be it.

Don`t hype any black QB, because he is black. And fuck dual threat. Newton was equaly demolished like was pocket passer Brady. Dual threat is bullshit, running is bullshit if QB can`t throw accuratly and manage the game. Denver played a lot better (more selfconfident with Manning, who can`t move or throw), but he`s good game manager. I don`t think that Seattle defense is happy with illadvise playing style of Wilson.

Avante
02-10-2016, 11:50 AM
Don`t care about that. Wont lookup those names.

I call this bullshit. Good luck with selling black league to fans.

HBCU

Bluefield State College West Virginia
West Virginia State University West Virginia
Kentucky State University Kentucky
Delaware State University Delaware
Lincoln University (Pennsylvania) Pennsylvania
University of the District of Columbia District of Columbia
Elizabeth City State University North Carolina
Fayetteville State University North Carolina
Winston Salem State University North Carolina
Xavier University of Louisiana Louisiana
North Carolina A&T State University

Noname state schools. :lmao

That has to do with evolution, but I can`t say it is not right. Blacks are better athletes. But again, why there isn`t any rule that is saying that you have to draft white CB or give him scholarship ? That position isn`t properly diverse. Shouldn`t prosport be like, best guy for the job ? If blacks are better CB and RB, so be it. No racism there. Better guy for the job. But again, if whites are better at QB, so be it.

Don`t hype any black QB, because he is black. And fuck dual threat. Newton was equaly demolished like was pocket passer Brady. Dual threat is bullshit, running is bullshit if QB can`t throw accuratly and manage the game. Denver played a lot better (more selfconfident with Manning, who can`t move or throw), but he`s good game manager. I don`t think that Seattle defense is happy with illadvise playing style of Wilson.

Now add the SWAC.

Jackson State
Grambling
Mississippi Valley State
Alcorn
Prairie View
Alabama State
Southern U
Ark-Pine Bluff
Alabama A&M

MEAC

Howard
Hampton
Morgan St
South Carolina St
Bethune Cookman
Norfolk St
Florida A&M
NCC
Savannah St
Delaware St

Those schools gave the NFL these Hall of Famers.

Aeneas Williams
Willie Brown
Buck Buchanon
Willie Davis
Charlie Joiner
John Stallworth
Mel Blount
Shannon Sharpe
Willie Lanier
Michael Strahan
Deacon Jones
Bob Hayes
Walter Payton
Leroy Kelly
Lem Barney
Jerry Rice

and a ton TON of other players, a TON.

And don't get carried away with ...A...game, hell yes being mobile/able to run or a dual threat is huge in todays football at all levels. I can see you know nothing about the HS/NCAA game...either.

Blacks are simply better in anything that requires speed, explosion, quickness, agility, and everybody knows this.

Russel Wilson the perfect example of this, his 4 seasons the best we have seen. What he does (dual threats) is plant the seed....will he run or pass...this is a biggie.

Check it out.

Greatest Jag receiver....Jimmy Smith Jackson State
First 1000 yard rusher for the Raiders.....Clem Daneils Prairie View
Leading Packer receiver...Donald Driver Alcorn
Greatest Chiefs receiver...Otis Taylor Prairie View

Avante
02-10-2016, 05:11 PM
The list of teams where their all time leading rusher is a white guy.

Redskins....John Riggins
Dolphins...Larry Csonka

Yep, the other 30 all having blacks as their franchise record holder.

Avante
02-10-2016, 05:16 PM
It's always funny watching these racist rednecks trying all they can to get away from reality.

NFL MVP...black
SB MVP...black
Leading rusher...black
Pro Bowl MVP..black
Leading receiver...black
Leading QB rating...black

We only see this size/speed combo in the black athlete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6cCXNBeVfc

Spurtacular
02-14-2016, 02:56 AM

Luke Kuechly was beasting though. Denver just had more weapons on D.

Spurtacular
02-14-2016, 03:09 AM
This is an amazing sight, it really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQKvGTkn-w

I didn't watch one college football game this year...

But this guy had 354 more yards from scrimmage than the guy that won the Heisman; and he had better rushing and receiving averages in addition to his 1,445 punt and kick return yards. WTF is that sh** all about?

Avante
02-14-2016, 04:48 AM
I didn't watch one college football game this year...

But this guy had 354 more yards from scrimmage than the guy that won the Heisman; and he had better rushing and receiving averages in addition to his 1,445 punt and kick return yards. WTF is that sh** all about?

I have no idea. If guessing......Alabama~~~~

McCaffrey's dad played in the NFL and his grandfather was Olympic sprinter Dave Sime, who is considered to be one of the fastest 3/4 white Americans ever.

Dave Sime in lane 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpusAWku-mw

When McCaffrey does get to the NFL he belongs in the slot. Get this guy out in space. No kick returns.

Spurtacular
02-14-2016, 05:49 AM
I have no idea. If guessing......Alabama~~~~

McCaffrey's dad played in the NFL and his grandfather was Olympic sprinter Dave Sime, who is considered to be one of the fastest 3/4 white Americans ever.

Dave Sime in lane 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpusAWku-mw

When McCaffrey does get to the NFL he belongs in the slot. Get this guy out in space. No kick returns.

Yea, it was the SEC bias and not a racist bias that robbed this McCaffrey guy of the Heisman he clearly earned.

The Reggie Bush comparison is a good one; this guy would be good on the flank in the NFL.

Fastest 3/4 white guy ever. :lmao

Avante
02-14-2016, 07:04 PM
Yea, it was the SEC bias and not a racist bias that robbed this McCaffrey guy of the Heisman he clearly earned.

The Reggie Bush comparison is a good one; this guy would be good on the flank in the NFL.

Fastest 3/4 white guy ever. :lmao

I didn't say Sime was the 3/4 fastest white guy ever, he's not. He is however right there with Bobby Morrow (who he beat), Hal Davis and Charles Paddock....Americans. Olympic champs Valery Borzov USSR and that cat in the video, Armin Hary Germany were faster.

No way I use McCaffrey to bang a line. He's in the flat, sweeps. Has to be in the slot.

Avante
02-14-2016, 07:09 PM
There is a white girl from Holland tearing it up right now. Our USA female 200m champ, white. The fastest American in the 60 so far...white.

Hmmmmmm?

SupremeGuy
02-14-2016, 08:48 PM
Is it just me or has avante taken his love for black men to a whole new level recently? :lol

AlexJones
02-14-2016, 10:12 PM
NFL Quarterback Peyton Manning would like to thank Spurstalk's Avante for making his dream of winning a super bowl in his last season come true.

Clipper Nation
02-14-2016, 10:17 PM
Is it just me or has avante taken his love for black men to a whole new level recently? :lol
You can just picture Avante prepping the bull and posting at the same time, tbh.

Avante
02-14-2016, 10:34 PM

Black men don't read and bail out on their kids, most are lazy as fuck and not overly bright.

BUT...................

When it comes to running, jumping and playing them blues, they are on a whole other level and it's sooooooooooo damn obvious.

I ran track and played football, running and playing ball vs blacks a whole other deal.

Avante
02-14-2016, 10:39 PM
You can just picture Avante prepping the bull and posting at the same time, tbh.

I can picture you..."hey Derek get in there, Cam grab a clip board"

Dude, an idiot like you needs to keep his mouth shut, ok?

By the way, so what now that RW won't have BEASTMODE any longer, what......ANOTHER 4000/30/500 NFL RECORD AND A LEAGUE LEADING 110.1 QB rating......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little man, ya gotta be the dumbest fuck I haver ever seen, ya never ever ever get anything right....ever.

Stupid, RW had the greatest TD/INT six week span in NFL history....HISTORY!! Oh hell yes,....BEASTMODE....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav....

You....STRUGGLE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....at 6-0 in a third quarter of one game..........hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, do you think even a little bit?

A rookie QB throws a INT, here's your dumbass ....THE FAGGOT SUCKS , HE SUCKS...........hahahahaha!!!!!!!! Little man, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid, ya have any idea at all how many INT's Peyton threw as a rookie?

Avante
02-14-2016, 11:14 PM
I could name 25 black RB's before ever mentioning John Riggins. Who was the last great white cornerback? What white receiver belongs in with Rice, Owens, Moss, Carter, Harrison, Tim Brown, Antonio Brown, Bruce?

On the track it's ridiculous. No white American has ever ran a sub 10.07 (John Teeters Oklahoma St last season). Trindon Holliday 10.00, Jacoby Ford 10.01, Ron Brown 10.06, Bob Hayes 10.06 some 50 years ago, and that's just the NFL. The high school record is 10.00 yep, black kid. So the fastest white American ever can't even match a HS kid.

The American record is 9.69 Tyson Gay from Arkansas. Just on that Arkansas team....

Vincent Henderson 9.9
Wallace Spearmon 9.9
Jarion Lawson 10.03

Yep, black.

A TON of black USA sprinters have ran far faster than a 10.07. And only one white sprinter in history has ever broke a 10.00, a skinny French cat. While Jamaica alone has a couple dozen sub10.00 sprinters, hell tiny Trinidad...

Ato Boldon
Kleston Bledman
Marc Burns
Darrell Brown
Richard Thompson

All ran a sub10.00.

What white RB did we see in the playoffs.....John Kunz...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just how ridiculous this is.

All-time men's best 100m

1 9.58 +0.9 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Berlin 16.08.2009 2 9.63 +1.5 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 London 05.08.2012 3 9.69 ±0.0 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Beijing 16.08.2008 3 9.69 +2.0 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1 Shanghai 20.09.2009 3 9.69 -0.1 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1 Lausanne 23.08.2012 6 9.71 +0.9 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 2 Berlin 16.08.2009 7 9.72 +1.7 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1rA New York City 31.05.2008 7 9.72 +0.2 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1rA Lausanne 02.09.2008 9 9.74 +1.7 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1h2 Rieti 09.09.2007 9 9.74 +0.9 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1 Ad-Dawhah 15.05.2015 11 9.75 +1.1 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1 Kingston 29.06.2012 11 9.75 +1.5 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 2 London 05.08.2012 11 9.75 +0.9 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1rA Roma 04.06.2015 11 9.75 +1.4 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1rA Lausanne 09.07.2015 15 9.76 +1.8 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Kingston 03.05.2008 15 9.76 +1.3 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Bruxelles 16.09.2011 15 9.76 -0.1 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Roma 31.05.2012 15 9.76 +1.4 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1rA Zürich 30.08.2012 19 9.77 +1.6 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Athínai 14.06.2005 19 9.77 +1.5 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Gateshead 11.06.2006 19 9.77 +1.0 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1rA Zürich 18.08.2006 19 9.77 +1.6 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1q1 Eugene 28.06.2008 19 9.77 -1.3 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Bruxelles 05.09.2008 19 9.77 +0.9 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1h1 Rieti 07.09.2008 19 9.77 +0.4 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1 Roma 10.07.2009 19 9.77 -0.3 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Moskva 11.08.2013 19 9.77 +0.6 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1 Bruxelles 05.09.2014 19 9.77 +0.9 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1s2 Beijing 23.08.2015 29 9.78 ±0.0 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Rieti 09.09.2007 29 9.78 -0.4 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1 London 13.08.2010 29 9.78 +0.9 Nesta Carter JAM 10.11.85 1 Rieti 29.08.2010 29 9.78 +1.0 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1rA Lausanne 30.06.2011 29 9.78 -0.3 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1 Monaco 17.07.2015 34 9.79 +0.1 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1r3 Athínai 16.06.1999 34 9.79 -0.2 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Saint-Denis 17.07.2009 34 9.79 +0.1 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1 Bruxelles 27.08.2010 34 9.79 +1.1 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1h1 Clermont 04.06.2011 34 9.79 +0.6 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Oslo 07.06.2012 34 9.79 +1.5 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 3 London 05.08.2012 34 9.79 -0.5 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Beijing 23.08.2015 41 9.80 +0.2 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1 Sevilla 22.08.1999 41 9.80 +1.3 Steve Mullings JAM 29.11.82 1 Eugene 04.06.2011 41 9.80 +1.8 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1 Eugene 24.06.2012 41 9.80 +0.6 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Bruxelles 06.09.2013 41 9.80 +0.1 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1rA Lausanne 03.07.2014 41 9.80 -0.5 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 2 Beijing 23.08.2015 47 9.81 ±0.0 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1rA Zürich 28.08.2009 47 9.81 +1.3 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Saint-Denis 04.07.2015 49 9.82 -0.2 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1 Edmonton 05.08.2001 49 9.82 ±0.0 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1rA Monaco 29.07.2008 49 9.82 +1.4 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Rieti 07.09.2008 49 9.82 +1.4 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Szczecin 15.09.2009 49 9.82 +0.6 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Roma 10.06.2010 49 9.82 +0.5 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1rA Lausanne 08.07.2010 49 9.82 ±0.0 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1r3 Zürich 08.09.2011 49 9.82 +0.1 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1 Berlin 11.09.2011 49 9.82 +1.8 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1rA Kingston 05.05.2012 49 9.82 +0.7 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1s1 London 05.08.2012 49 9.82 +1.7 Richard Thompson TTO 07.06.85 1r A Port of Spain 21.06.2014 49 9.82 -0.1 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1rA Linz 14.07.2014 61 9.83 -0.3 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Stuttgart 22.09.2007 61 9.83 -0.5 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1rA Zürich 29.08.2008 61 9.83 -1.3 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 2 Bruxelles 05.09.2008 61 9.83 -0.5 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Ostrava 27.05.2010 61 9.83 +0.7 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1r2 Rieti 07.09.2014 66 9.84 +0.7 Donovan Bailey CAN 16.12.67 1 Atlanta 27.07.1996 66 9.84 +0.2 Bruny Surin CAN 12.07.67 2 Sevilla 22.08.1999 66 9.84 +1.8 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Kingston 07.05.2005 66 9.84 +1.0 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 2rA Zürich 18.08.2006 66 9.84 -0.5 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1 Indianapolis 22.06.2007 66 9.84 -0.3 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Bruxelles 14.09.2007 66 9.84 +0.9 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 3 Berlin 16.08.2009 66 9.84 -0.3 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Saint-Denis 16.07.2010 66 9.84 ±0.0 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1 Stockholm 06.08.2010 66 9.84 +0.5 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1 George Town 09.05.2012 66 9.84 +1.8 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1rA Kingston 09.05.2015 66 9.84 +1.3 Trayvon Bromell USA 10.07.95 1h4 Eugene 25.06.2015 66 9.84 +0.9 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Kingston 26.06.2015 79 9.85 +1.2 Leroy Burrell USA 21.02.67 1r3 Lausanne 06.07.1994 79 9.85 +0.8 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1 Roma 07.07.1999 79 9.85 +0.6 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1 Athínai 22.08.2004 79 9.85 +0.6 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1r2 Ostrava 09.06.2005 79 9.85 +1.7 Adekotunbo Olusoji Fasuba NGR 09.07.84 1 Ad-Dawhah 12.05.2006 79 9.85 +0.1 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1rA Saint-Denis 08.07.2006 79 9.85 +0.5 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1rA Roma 14.07.2006 79 9.85 -0.5 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1 Osaka 26.08.2007 79 9.85 +1.7 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 2rA New York City 31.05.2008 79 9.85 -0.1 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Kingston 28.06.2008 79 9.85 -0.1 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1s1 Beijing 16.08.2008 79 9.85 +2.0 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 2 Shanghai 20.09.2009 79 9.85 +0.1 Nesta Carter JAM 10.11.85 2 Bruxelles 27.08.2010 79 9.85 +1.3 Mike Rodgers USA 24.04.85 2 Eugene 04.06.2011 79 9.85 +1.0 Richard Thompson TTO 07.06.85 1 Port of Spain 13.08.2011 79 9.85 +0.1 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1rA Zagreb 13.09.2011 79 9.85 +0.6 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 2 Oslo 07.06.2012 79 9.85 +1.6 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1rA Luzern 17.07.2012 79 9.85 +1.7 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1s3 London 05.08.2012 79 9.85 +0.2 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1rA London 26.07.2013 79 9.85 -0.3 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 2 Moskva 11.08.2013 100 9.86 +1.2 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Tokyo 25.08.1991 100 9.86 -0.4 Frank Fredericks NAM 02.10.67 1r1 Lausanne 03.07.1996 100 9.86 +0.2 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1 Athínai 03.08.1997 100 9.86 +1.8 Ato Boldon TTO 30.12.73 1 Walnut 19.04.1998 100 9.86 -0.4 Ato Boldon TTO 30.12.73 1 Athínai 17.06.1998 100 9.86 +0.1 Ato Boldon TTO 30.12.73 2r3 Athínai 16.06.1999 100 9.86 +0.4 Ato Boldon TTO 30.12.73 1 Lausanne 02.07.1999 100 9.86 -0.2 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1r1 Berlin 01.09.2000 100 9.86 +0.6 Francis Obikwelu POR 22.11.78 2 Athínai 22.08.2004 100 9.86 +0.2 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1rA Stockholm 25.07.2006 100 9.86 -0.5 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Berlin 03.09.2006 100 9.86 -0.2 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Kingston 27.06.2009 100 9.86 +0.1 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Daegu 19.05.2010 100 9.86 +1.0 Nesta Carter JAM 10.11.85 1r2 Nottwil 08.08.2010 100 9.86 +2.0 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Budapest 30.07.2011 100 9.86 +1.4 Keston Bledman TTO 08.03.88 1rA Port of Spain 23.06.2012 100 9.86 +1.8 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 2 Eugene 24.06.2012 100 9.86 +1.1 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 2 Kingston 29.06.2012 100 9.86 +0.3 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Bruxelles 07.09.2012 100 9.86 +0.2 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1r1 Kingston 04.05.2013 100 9.86 -0.4 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1 Ostrava 17.06.2014 100 9.86 +1.1 Keston Bledman TTO 08.03.88 1rA Port of Spain 27.06.2015 100 9.86 +1.3 Jimmy Vicaut FRA 27.02.92 2 Saint-Denis 04.07.2015 100 9.86 +0.9 Mike Rodgers USA 24.04.85 2s2 Beijing 23.08.2015 124 9.87 +0.3 Linford Christie GBR 02.04.60 1 Stuttgart 15.08.1993 124 9.87 +1.9 Frank Fredericks NAM 02.10.67 1 Helsinki 25.06.1996 124 9.87 +1.3 Ato Boldon TTO 30.12.73 1q1 Athínai 02.08.1997 124 9.87A -0.2 Obadele Thompson BAR 30.03.76 1 Johannesburg 11.09.1998 124 9.87 +0.6 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1 Stockholm 30.07.1999 124 9.87 -0.3 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1 Sydney 23.09.2000 124 9.87 +0.6 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 3 Athínai 22.08.2004 124 9.87 +0.2 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Bruxelles 03.09.2004 124 9.87 +0.7 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Gateshead 31.08.2008 124 9.87 +0.4 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Stuttgart 13.09.2008 124 9.87 +0.4 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1 Ad-Dawhah 11.05.2012 124 9.87 +1.0 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1s2 London 05.08.2012 124 9.87 +1.8 Nesta Carter JAM 10.11.85 1rA Madrid 13.07.2013 124 9.87 ±0.0 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1 Beijing 21.05.2014 124 9.87 +1.6 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Austin 23.08.2014 124 9.87 ±0.0 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1 Eugene 26.06.2015 124 9.87 ±0.0 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1rA Luzern 14.07.2015 124 9.87 ±0.0 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1r2 Bellinzona 21.07.2015 124 9.87 -1.2 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1h2 London 24.07.2015 124 9.87 -0.8 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 London 24.07.2015 144 9.88 +1.2 Leroy Burrell USA 21.02.67 2 Tokyo 25.08.1991 144 9.88 -0.1 Ato Boldon TTO 30.12.73 1 Kuala Lumpur 17.09.1998 144 9.88 +2.0 Ato Boldon TTO 30.12.73 1 Oslo 13.07.2001 144 9.88 +1.8 Shawn Crawford USA 14.01.78 1 Eugene 19.06.2004 144 9.88 +0.4 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1 Helsinki 07.08.2005 144 9.88 +2.0 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1r1 Rethimnó 21.07.2006 144 9.88 +1.1 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1 Athínai 16.09.2006 144 9.88 +0.4 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1rA Stockholm 22.07.2008 144 9.88 +0.4 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 2 Roma 10.07.2009 144 9.88 ±0.0 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 2rA Zürich 28.08.2009 144 9.88 -0.2 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1 Thessaloníki 12.09.2009 144 9.88 +1.2 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1h2 Ostrava 27.05.2010 144 9.88 +1.0 Walter Dix USA 31.01.86 2r2 Nottwil 08.08.2010 144 9.88 +0.9 Ryan Bailey USA 13.04.89 2 Rieti 29.08.2010 144 9.88 +1.0 Michael Frater JAM 06.10.82 2rA Lausanne 30.06.2011 144 9.88 +1.0 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Monaco 22.07.2011 144 9.88 +0.4 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 2 Ad-Dawhah 11.05.2012 144 9.88 +1.1 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 3 Kingston 29.06.2012 144 9.88 +1.5 Ryan Bailey USA 13.04.89 1h3 London 04.08.2012 144 9.88 +1.5 Ryan Bailey USA 13.04.89 4 London 05.08.2012 144 9.88 +2.0 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1rA Lausanne 04.07.2013 144 9.88 +1.5 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1 Eugene 30.05.2015 144 9.88 +1.4 Mike Rodgers USA 24.04.85 1 Madrid 11.07.2015 167 9.89 +0.7 Frank Fredericks NAM 02.10.67 2 Atlanta 27.07.1996 167 9.89 +0.8 Ato Boldon TTO 30.12.73 1 Modesto 10.05.1997 167 9.89 +1.5 Bruny Surin CAN 12.07.67 1 Montréal 01.08.1998 167 9.89 +0.9 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1rA Roma 12.07.2002 167 9.89 ±0.0 Shawn Crawford USA 14.01.78 1q2 Athínai 21.08.2004 167 9.89 +0.6 Shawn Crawford USA 14.01.78 4 Athínai 22.08.2004 167 9.89 +1.0 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1 London 22.07.2005 167 9.89 +0.9 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Stuttgart 09.09.2006 167 9.89 +1.6 Travis Padgett USA 13.12.86 1q2 Eugene 28.06.2008 167 9.89 +1.6 Darvis Patton USA 04.12.77 1q3 Eugene 28.06.2008 167 9.89 +0.4 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 2rA Stockholm 22.07.2008 167 9.89 ±0.0 Richard Thompson TTO 07.06.85 2 Beijing 16.08.2008 167 9.89 +1.1 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1rA Szczecin 17.09.2008 167 9.89 +0.2 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1s1 Berlin 16.08.2009 167 9.89 +2.0 Darvis Patton USA 04.12.77 3 Shanghai 20.09.2009 167 9.89 -0.4 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 2 London 13.08.2010 167 9.89 +2.0 Steve Mullings JAM 29.11.82 1 Clermont 21.05.2011 167 9.89 +1.3 Ngonidzashe Makusha ZIM 11.03.87 1 Des Moines 10.06.2011 167 9.89 +1.3 Nesta Carter JAM 10.11.85 2 Bruxelles 16.09.2011 167 9.89 +0.9 Keston Bledman TTO 08.03.88 1h2 Orlando 26.05.2012 167 9.89 +1.1 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1 Des Moines 21.06.2013 188 9.90 +1.9 Leroy Burrell USA 21.02.67 1 New York City 14.06.1991 188 9.90 +0.7 Ato Boldon TTO 30.12.73 3 Atlanta 27.07.1996 188 9.90 +0.2 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1 Indianapolis 13.06.1997 188 9.90 +1.0 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1rA Lausanne 02.07.1997 188 9.90 ±0.0 Ato Boldon TTO 30.12.73 1 Stuttgart 13.07.1997 188 9.90 +1.3 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 2q1 Athínai 02.08.1997 188 9.90 +0.5 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1s2 Athínai 03.08.1997 188 9.90 +0.2 Frank Fredericks NAM 02.10.67 1 Bruxelles 22.08.1997 188 9.90 +0.3 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1 Stockholm 05.08.1998 188 9.90 +0.3 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1h4 Eugene 21.06.2001 188 9.90 +1.1 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1rA Lausanne 04.07.2001 188 9.90 +0.5 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Roma 13.07.2007 188 9.90 +1.0 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1h2 Kingston 27.06.2008 188 9.90 -0.4 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Bruxelles 04.09.2009 188 9.90 -0.2 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 2 Thessaloníki 12.09.2009 188 9.90 +2.0 Steve Mullings JAM 29.11.82 1r1 Starkville 16.04.2011 188 9.90 +0.6 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1s2 Kingston 24.06.2011 188 9.90 +1.0 Nesta Carter JAM 10.11.85 2 Monaco 22.07.2011 188 9.90 +1.8 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1h1 Budapest 30.07.2011 188 9.90 +1.6 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1r4 Kingston 14.04.2012 188 9.90 +1.3 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1 Eugene 02.06.2012 188 9.90 +0.7 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1rA New York City 09.06.2012 188 9.90 +1.7 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1h5 Eugene 23.06.2012 188 9.90 +0.4 Nickel Ashmeade JAM 07.04.90 1s2 Moskva 11.08.2013 188 9.90 -0.3 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Zürich 29.08.2013 188 9.90 +0.6 Mike Rodgers USA 24.04.85 2 Bruxelles 06.09.2013 188 9.90 +0.7 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1r1 Rieti 07.09.2014 188 9.90 +1.5 Mike Rodgers USA 24.04.85 2 Eugene 30.05.2015 188 9.90 +1.7 Trayvon Bromell USA 10.07.95 1h1 Eugene 10.06.2015 188 9.90 -0.8 Mike Rodgers USA 24.04.85 2 London 24.07.2015 218 9.91 +1.9 Linford Christie GBR 02.04.60 1 Victoria 23.08.1994 218 9.91 +1.3 Donovan Bailey CAN 16.12.67 1 Montréal 15.07.1995 218 9.91 +1.5 Dennis Mitchell USA 20.02.66 1 Milano 07.09.1996 218 9.91 +1.0 Frank Fredericks NAM 02.10.67 2rA Lausanne 02.07.1997 218 9.91 +0.5 Donovan Bailey CAN 16.12.67 2s2 Athínai 03.08.1997 218 9.91 +0.2 Donovan Bailey CAN 16.12.67 2 Athínai 03.08.1997 218 9.91 -0.2 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1q5 Sevilla 21.08.1999 218 9.91 -0.4 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1 Osaka 13.05.2000 218 9.91 -0.3 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1 Athínai 11.06.2001 218 9.91 -0.1 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Kingston 26.06.2004 218 9.91 ±0.0 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1 Sacramento 11.07.2004 218 9.91 -0.3 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 London 30.07.2004 218 9.91 -0.6 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 London 28.07.2006 218 9.91 +0.9 Leonard Scott USA 19.01.80 2 Stuttgart 09.09.2006 218 9.91 -0.5 Derrick Atkins BAH 05.01.84 2 Osaka 26.08.2007 218 9.91 +0.3 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1s2 Beijing 16.08.2008 218 9.91 ±0.0 Walter Dix USA 31.01.86 3 Beijing 16.08.2008 218 9.91 -0.2 Daniel Bailey ANT 09.09.86 2 Saint-Denis 17.07.2009 218 9.91 -1.7 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 London 24.07.2009 218 9.91 +2.0 Nesta Carter JAM 10.11.85 4 Shanghai 20.09.2009 218 9.91 -0.3 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 2 Saint-Denis 16.07.2010 218 9.91 +0.1 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 3 Bruxelles 27.08.2010 218 9.91 +0.6 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1rA Roma 26.05.2011 218 9.91 -0.2 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1rA Ostrava 31.05.2011 218 9.91 +0.4 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 1 Birmingham 10.07.2011 218 9.91 -0.1 Asafa Powell JAM 23.11.82 2 Roma 31.05.2012 218 9.91 +0.7 Churandy Martina NED 03.07.84 2s1 London 05.08.2012 218 9.91 +0.1 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1 Beijing 21.05.2013 218 9.91 +1.1 James Dasaolu GBR 05.09.87 1s2 Birmingham 13.07.2013 218 9.91 +0.4 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 1rA Roma 05.06.2014 218 9.91 +1.0 Mike Rodgers USA 24.04.85 1 London 20.07.2014 218 9.91 +1.8 Femi Ogunode QAT 31.01.91 1 Wuhan 04.06.2015 218 9.91 +0.9 Nickel Ashmeade JAM 07.04.90 2 Kingston 26.06.2015 218 9.91 +0.5 Trayvon Bromell USA 10.07.95 1h4 Beijing 22.08.2015 252 9.92 +1.1 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Seoul 24.09.1988 252 9.92 +1.2 Linford Christie GBR 02.04.60 4 Tokyo 25.08.1991 252 9.92 +0.3 Andre Cason USA 20.01.69 2 Stuttgart 15.08.1993 252 9.92 +0.8 Ato Boldon TTO 30.12.73 1 Eugene 01.06.1996 252 9.92 +1.1 Dennis Mitchell USA 20.02.66 1 Atlanta 15.06.1996 252 9.92 +0.8 Jon Drummond USA 09.09.68 1h3 Indianapolis 12.06.1997 252 9.92 +0.2 Tim Montgomery USA 28.01.75 2 Indianapolis 13.06.1997 252 9.92 +0.2 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 2 Bruxelles 22.08.1997 252 9.92 +0.7 Ato Boldon TTO 30.12.73 1 Monaco 08.08.1998 252 9.92 -0.3 Maurice Greene USA 23.07.74 1rA Lausanne 25.08.1998 252 9.92A -0.2 Seun Ogunkoya NGR 28.12.77 2 Johannesburg 11.09.1998 252 9.92 +1.1 Bruny Surin CAN 12.07.67 1 Nürnberg 13.06.1999 252 9.92 +1.0 Tim Harden USA 27.01.74 1 Luzern 05.07.1999 252 9.92 ±0.0 Justin Gatlin USA 10.02.82 2 Sacramento 11.07.2004 252 9.92 +0.9 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 3 Stuttgart 09.09.2006 252 9.92 +0.6 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1rA Port of Spain 17.05.2008 252 9.92 +0.1 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1q4 Beijing 15.08.2008 252 9.92 +0.2 Walter Dix USA 31.01.86 2rA Lausanne 02.09.2008 252 9.92 -0.3 Tyson Gay USA 09.08.82 1rA Zagreb 01.09.2010 252 9.92 +1.3 Nesta Carter JAM 10.11.85 3 Eugene 04.06.2011 252 9.92 +2.0 Christophe Lemaitre FRA ************************************* FIRST WHITE GUY MENTIONED.

LkrFan
02-15-2016, 11:04 AM
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/12650900_485791421609963_8834766625007651603_n.jpg ?oh=5cbbc100cfc9459ee36b0a134f7e937e&oe=5770400E

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
02-15-2016, 11:05 AM

Ewww! :lmao