PDA

View Full Version : UNT & Avante

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Fuck you two cancerous assholes.... we lost this game because of you two. Never root for the Panthers again jackasses :downspin:

SquawkinHawkBigCock
02-08-2016, 09:39 AM
UNT curse really came through in the clutch tbh.

jeebus
02-08-2016, 10:09 AM
UNT with the white power stormfront goods.

johnsmith
02-08-2016, 10:17 AM
Avante was quite critical of me for not posting during these playoffs. Weird that he hasn't posted lately.

johnsmith
02-08-2016, 10:18 AM
And No Lyfe....as a Broncos fan that has watched his team get destroyed in four Super Bowls and win three as well....hang in there buddy, their time will come.

Thebesteva
02-08-2016, 10:32 AM
I tried to warn that faggot

Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)VeteranPost Count34,155

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon2.png Originally Posted by Thebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8402247#post8402247)
Avante and Hemisfair picking Carolina...about the only good thing we have on our side. Now if only Charles Barkley would pick the Panthers then its a lock.

Avante replies:

Why not go to that thread about predicting the playoffs, ok?

I went 8-2, so why act stupid? And my ATS picks plus $1000.

So why the bullshit?

How about some facts, ok little one?

Pelicans78
02-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Fuck you two cancerous assholes.... we lost this game because of you two. Never root for the Panthers again jackasses :downspin:

You should have banned UNT from the joining the bandwagon. That dude was a disaster all season.

Clipper Nation
02-08-2016, 10:58 AM
OP is a faggot, he's the real reason Carolina lost.

Avante
02-08-2016, 03:52 PM

You lost the game because ya shouldn't have even been there. Imagine what the Seahawks would have done, who have never lost to Denver in the RW era. Ya had a wimpy ass schedule, ya got lucky to get the Seahawks in a bad "spot" and a Carson Palmer giving the ball away.

And, don't ever EVER try and comnpare Newton to RW again...got it? RW is a grown man, Newton a punk ass kid.

BUT....I did think Peyton would blow it. And, I can see the Panthers back in the mix and Newton FINALLY growing up down the road.

I don't overreact to...a...game like the rookies/you..do.

Fabbs
02-08-2016, 03:55 PM
Didn't Avante say he would leave if the Panthers lost?
Welching continued?

Avante
02-08-2016, 03:58 PM
Didn't Avante say he would leave if the Panthers lost?
Welching continued?

Where? Show me where I said that. And if I did...see ya~~~

Fabbs
02-08-2016, 09:25 PM
meh I guess the consensus was why bother, you wouldn't honor it anyways.

Please stop suggesting "self banishment" bets with people. You haven't honored a single bet you've made in the 4 years you've posted on this site and EVERYONE that posts here knows it.

Just stop.

Avante
02-08-2016, 09:28 PM
meh I guess the consensus was why bother, you wouldn't honor it anyways.

Show one bet I haven't honored, oh yeah you have no idea do ya? Just running your fucking mouth.

Fabbs
02-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Show one bet I haven't honored, oh yeah you have no idea do ya? Just running your fucking mouth.
Nah too much spam to sort thru.

Avante
02-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Nah too much spam to sort thru.

So you have clue what you're talking about, right? So why talk about stuff you know..0...about, well?

Fabbs
02-08-2016, 10:02 PM
So you have clue what you're talking about, right? So why talk about stuff you know..0...about, well?
So if I scroll thru your spam and find one of your broken promises you're gone, right?

pgardn
02-08-2016, 10:17 PM

Honestly, he said if anyone would go against him taking the Broncos he would stop posting for some designated length of time. I thought the only way the Broncos could win was stopping the run and keeping Cam in the pocket with pressure. I did not think the Broncos could do this and they shoved my opinion down my throat.

But...

The old man has lied and misrepresented himself blatantly. He lies on his betting totals and intentionally attempts to state favorites in a way he can't lose. "Heads I win, tales you lose"

No pass. The Fckr is a liar anyway.

Avante
02-08-2016, 10:18 PM
So if I scroll thru your spam and find one of your broken promises you're gone, right?

You really this worried about the most knowlegeable poster here, why?

Fabbs
02-08-2016, 10:19 PM
You really this worried about the most knowlegeable poster here, why?
You're really worried about answering aren't you?

Avante
02-08-2016, 10:21 PM
Honestly, he said if anyone would go against him taking the Broncos he would stop posting for some designated length of time. I thought the only way the Broncos could win was stopping the run and keeping Cam in the pocket with pressure. I did not think the Broncos could do this and they shoved my opinion down my throat.

But...

The old man has lied and misrepresented himself blatantly. He lies on his betting totals and intentionally attempts to state favorites in a way he can't lose. "Heads I win, tales you lose"

No pass. The Fckr is a liar anyway.

Show me where I have ever done any of that, you can't and you know it. So why lie?

Dude, I talked my SU picks and then my ATS plays, you couldn't figure out the difference, hahaha!!!!!!!! That's all that has ever happened.

Avante
02-08-2016, 10:22 PM
You're really worried about answering aren't you?

Answer my question.

Fabbs
02-08-2016, 10:23 PM

Avante
02-08-2016, 10:24 PM
Just as I thought, ya can't.

pgardn
02-08-2016, 10:53 PM
Show me where I have ever done any of that, you can't and you know it. So why lie?

Dude, I talked my SU picks and then my ATS plays, you couldn't figure out the difference, hahaha!!!!!!!! That's all that has ever happened.

You really want me to put this up AGAIN?

Here we go....

pgardn
02-08-2016, 11:14 PM
Ok...

It's real simple....Belichick/Brady over Kubiak/Manning. Will lay the 3 110 to win 100. If I lose that's it for the day. I don't like the weather situation in Carolina and that field. But, if I win then fuck it, I will lay the 3 and back the Panthers 110 to win 100.

Currently plus $1010.

Never lost so many plays by less than 3 in my life, or in the last 30 seconds. Stupid I'm at plus $1000, ok? And like I mentioned if you're real worried about this check out my 2014 record, plus $2100, ok???

How many times do I have to copy this?
You are a liar.

Avante
02-09-2016, 12:50 AM
Ok...

It's real simple....Belichick/Brady over Kubiak/Manning. Will lay the 3 110 to win 100. If I lose that's it for the day. I don't like the weather situation in Carolina and that field. But, if I win then fuck it, I will lay the 3 and back the Panthers 110 to win 100.

Currently plus $1010.

Never lost so many plays by less than 3 in my life, or in the last 30 seconds. Stupid I'm at plus $1000, ok? And like I mentioned if you're real worried about this check out my 2014 record, plus $2100, ok???

How many times do I have to copy this?
You are a liar.

My god guy. are you really this fucking stupid?

Dude, use your fucking head, ok?

ONCE I SAW THE WEATHER WAS A NON FACTOR, I MADE THE CALL

Stupid are you really this damn dense?

UNT Eagles 2016
02-09-2016, 04:22 AM
UNT with the white power stormfront goods.
:lmao that's funny, because I was actually associated with that stuff back then quite a few years back under my old username:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1278389

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1971759 (I wrote this one recently for confirmation evidence)

pgardn
02-09-2016, 08:16 AM
My god guy. are you really this fucking stupid?

Dude, use your fucking head, ok?

ONCE I SAW THE WEATHER WAS A NON FACTOR, I MADE THE CALL

Stupid are you really this damn dense?

Read your post again and tell the board exactly where in the post you made that decision.

Ok...

Currently plus $1010.

Its not in the above. Your supposed bet was contingent upon the Patriots winning which they DID NOT.
Nowhere on this board did you post that you changed your mind about the weather BEFORE the Carolina game.
You claim to have made and placed the bet with "the boys"

We have now been through this same series of silly denials numerous times ON THIS BOARD in different threads. This will follow you because...

you are a liar and you can't stop.

pgardn
02-09-2016, 08:28 AM
:lmao that's funny, because I was actually associated with that stuff back then quite a few years back under my old username:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1278389

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1971759 (I wrote this one recently for confirmation evidence)

Welcome to this board.
We house quite a few intimidated white boys.
Find a seat over there next to m>s...

Sorry, m>s is on the ground in Syria with Putin, just sit anywhere.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-20-2016, 01:40 AM
Welcome to this board.
We house quite a few intimidated white boys.
Find a seat over there next to m>s...

Sorry, m>s is on the ground in Syria with Putin, just sit anywhere.
?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-21-2016, 08:37 AM
Fuck both of you

UNT Eagles 2016
02-21-2016, 06:44 PM
Fuck both of you

Silver&Black
02-22-2016, 07:47 PM
Fuck both of you

Well one of them dieded....

AlexJones
02-23-2016, 11:06 PM
Is a huge regression forthcoming for Spurstalk betting expert Avante? NFL insider HarlemHeat37 breaks it down for us in this article.

Avante
02-24-2016, 02:31 AM
Here we have a little shit who simply can't accept the fact his lover boy Cam Newton stunk the joint up and his team didn't show up. What a little bitch.

Newton is young and I know better (unlike the rookies here) than to put too much into ..a..game..a season, BUT....as of right now Cam Newton wouldn't make a zit on Russell Wilson's ass.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-24-2016, 10:08 AM
BUT....as of right now Cam Newton wouldn't make a zit on Russell Wilson's ass.
:lol more gold

Avante
02-24-2016, 11:46 AM
:lol more gold

What about this don't you understand?

Talking career, ok?

CN

comp %...59.5
TD/INT...117-64
QB rating...88.2

RW

106/34
now here's the biggie....101.8.!!!!!!

Why have you always ignored that?

Now add...RW two SB's in 4 seasons wiTh a win.
CN...one SB in 5 seasons with a loss.

And....RW loses he does it with class, CN loses he acts like a punk ass brat.

Do I really have to post the videos of how these guys handled a SB loss?

YES....CN is young and he might turn it around..ok? BUT...as of right now he wouldn't make a zit on RW's ass.

Stupid, I'm a Niner fan, but ya notice how I know we are one of the three/four best franchises of all time but are sucking right now, and I know this....ok? Dude....KEEP IT REAL...ok guy? Cool all this stupd bullshit simply because you like a team/player...ok? You act like a little girl at a rock concert who digs the drummer because he's cute.

KEEP IT REAL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

UNT Eagles 2016
02-24-2016, 09:42 PM
u mad bro?