PDA

View Full Version : Heat: So How Can Spur Fan Make Fun Of Cam When Curry Did The Same To Them

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Shit is unbelievable....Spur fan talking shit after they got their shit pushed in by the Dubs

DMC
02-08-2016, 01:33 PM
Cam didn't have an AI to take him home on the big stage.

Also, we haven't lost to them dubs in the playoffs.

Also also, you can't talk about anyone in the league since you had your shit pushed in by every team out there including the fucking 76ers.

lol Cam slurping faggot, both your heroes are dead.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2016, 01:34 PM
Kuechly is their AI but Peyton steered clear of him

Thread
02-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Kuechly is their AI but Peyton steered clear of him

Even he got steamrolled like a cartoon character there late.

They should have told Cam to STFU a fortnight ago and then went to work.

The pisser for Dale? Yes, I wanted the Panthers to lose in order to keep them hungry and directed...but, this does not bode well. You have to wonder if that team is now wondering about Cam. Of course they are. Now? Hell, I'd a been better off having the Panthers win. Hindsight, when I can get a look around the fuckin' thing is 20/20.

Splits
02-08-2016, 01:44 PM
Even he got steamrolled like a cartoon character there late.

They should have told Cam to STFU a fortnight ago and then went to work.

The pisser for Dale? Yes, I wanted the Panthers to lose in order to keep them hungry and directed...but, this does not bode well. You have to wonder if that team is now wondering about Cam. Of course they are. Now? Hell, I'd a been better off having the Panthers win. Hindsight, when I can get a look around the fuckin' thing is 20/20.

Yeah, the team is going to be "wondering" about the league MVP.

Thread
02-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Yeah, the team is going to be "wondering" about the league MVP.

You don't think so?

They may do it individually and not share that "wonder"---but, they will wonder. That hurts them. What hurts them hurts moi. I can't have them distracted and in doubt. I want them strong, like bull, big balls. I can't have the Cardinals in the SB. Not even there, must less win.

Mitch
02-08-2016, 01:58 PM
It's mostly just the pinoy nurse doing it, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
02-08-2016, 02:23 PM

Also, we haven't lost to them dubs in the playoffs.

Also also, you can't talk about anyone in the league since you had your shit pushed in by every team out there including the fucking 76ers.

lol Cam slurping faggot, both your heroes are dead.

Excuses Excuses!!!

Dr... Suess