PDA

View Full Version : Conscientious Walmart employee framed in shakedown attempt

Fabbs
02-08-2016, 06:24 PM
Imagine the following came into your local Walmart and was trying on clothes. Even tho the clothes were 6 sizes too small.
Shiann Friesen
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/03/19/30D7EB0400000578-3430306-Knowing_her_size_Shiann_insists_that_the_clothes_s he_brought_to_-m-2_1454526101459.jpg

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/shicurve-e1454675188363.jpg

Fabbs
02-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Now imagine a nice elderly employee asked the above to please not stretch the clothes that were obviously too small.

"Just don't try to push it," the woman tells her.

"I don't understand," Friesen responds.

"Just don't try to put on something that's obviously not going to fit. That's all I'm asking," the employee says. "Just don't stretch it. That's all I asking. I'm not trying to impertinent or anything."

Fabbs
02-08-2016, 06:32 PM
Well, Friesen was filming the whole thing, has contacted Walmart corporate and no doubt plans a Clock Boy style payoff attempt.

She (Friesen) went on to claim that the same Walmart employee had also made rude comments to 'some people who looked like they identified as males but were trying on female clothing'. :cry

No word at press time if Shiann Friesen was being represented by Chump Blake and Cucktimer Llc.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/plus-size-vlogger-barred-from-trying-on-sweater-at-walmart-because-she-would-stretch-it/ar-BBp832m?ocid=spartandhp

Fabbs
02-08-2016, 06:35 PM
Nice elderly Walmart employee. Unidentified at press time.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/03/17/30D86F1F00000578-3430306-Making_the_case_Shiann_caught_the_woman_on_tape_te lling_her_not_-m-8_1454522281461.jpg

Mitch
02-08-2016, 06:49 PM
Don't know why Walmart wouldn't have 10xl cloths, that's the size of the average hambeast that goes there :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2016, 07:26 PM
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/shicurve-e1454675188363.jpg
actually kind of pretty/attractive there imo... probably a lot worse in person though

Fabbs
02-08-2016, 09:10 PM
actually kind of pretty/attractive there imo... probably a lot worse in person though
Yes, purpose of thread is not to draw attention to her looks*, but rather the planned Clock Boy style entrapment and subsequent large segment of ass kissing media who present this as if she has been wronged. (See :cryCaitlyn Jenner Clock Boy:cry etc etc)

*Movie Shallow Hal lesson.

Blake
02-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Now imagine a nice elderly employee asked the above to please not stretch the clothes that were obviously too small.

"Just don't try to push it," the woman tells her.

"I don't understand," Friesen responds.

"Just don't try to put on something that's obviously not going to fit. That's all I'm asking," the employee says. "Just don't stretch it. That's all I asking. I'm not trying to impertinent or anything."

Lol nice elderly employee

I like when they act like the merchandise is theirs

Fabbs
02-09-2016, 12:04 PM

I'm glad you recognize because the merchandise is the stores until a customer purchases it.
And a customer wants one that fits, not one that has been stretched beyond it's manufactured size.

CavsSuperFan
02-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Please don’t stretch out the clothes… :lmao

Thread
02-09-2016, 12:39 PM
Why anyone would ever insult a customer just amazes me. The landscape is covered in failed businesses, big, small and huge and yet the same mistakes of the littered past is repeated again & again. It's a fascinating sight.

Aztecfan03
02-09-2016, 02:03 PM

I like when you act like ruined merchandise won't have an impact on employees hours.

Blake
02-09-2016, 02:31 PM
I like when you act like ruined merchandise won't have an impact on employees hours.

I love strawman arguments even more

Blake
02-09-2016, 02:33 PM
I'm glad you recognize because the merchandise is the stores until a customer purchases it.
And a customer wants one that fits, not one that has been stretched beyond it's manufactured size.

Right, it's the store's merchandise, not the individual employee's. What's Walmart policy regarding scolding customers?

Fabbs
02-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Right, it's the store's merchandise, not the individual employee's. What's Walmart policy regarding scolding customers?
I hope the courteous older employee gets merit points of some sort for her valuable actions.

She (Friesen) went on to claim that the same Walmart employee had also made rude comments to 'some people who looked like they identified as males but were trying on female clothing'. :cry

No word at press time if Shiann Friesen was being represented by Chump Blake and Cucktimer Llc.

Fabbs
02-09-2016, 02:43 PM
Why anyone would ever insult a customer just amazes me. The landscape is covered in failed businesses, big, small and huge and yet the same mistakes of the littered past is repeated again & again. It's a fascinating sight.
The insult that was avoided here is the insult it would have been to subsequent customers who were potential buyers of stretched out fabric.

Blake
02-09-2016, 02:46 PM
I hope the courteous older employee gets merit points of some sort for her valuable actions.

Seems to me she reinforced negative stereotypes about Walmart costing them future business from people reading this story. I can't imagine any Walmart managers are patting her on the back

Fabbs
02-09-2016, 02:51 PM
Seems to me she reinforced negative stereotypes about Walmart costing them future business from people reading this story. I can't imagine any Walmart managers are patting her on the back
Ya 10XL shoppers clothing store of choice is Walmart. :rolleyes
She should be in a tall and big persons type store.
I'm sure plenty of readers applaud the employees effort of protecting Free Trade.
I will go to Walmart today and buy some motor oil and leave a nice note in the comments card section due to this.

Send her and you over to Kuwait to be with Clock Boy.

Blake
02-09-2016, 03:39 PM
Ya 10XL shoppers clothing store of choice is Walmart. :rolleyes
She should be in a tall and big persons type store.
I'm sure plenty of readers applaud the employees effort of protecting Free Trade.
I will go to Walmart today and buy some motor oil and leave a nice note in the comments card section due to this.

Send her and you over to Kuwait to be with Clock Boy.

She's in Canada fwiw

Walmart is free to call people fat. They don't because it's bad business. They've apologized to the girl because it's good business.

It's funny that your idea of free trade is to tell people where they must shop

You're an idiot

TheSanityAnnex
02-09-2016, 05:35 PM
One of these days I'll make it into these threads before the White Knights do.

Hey Fabbs who's the chick in your sig?

Blake
02-09-2016, 07:07 PM

It's not too late for you to white knight the old hag

~O~
02-09-2016, 07:59 PM
Southpark..........fat shaming lol. Can't wait for the next season.

Fabbs
02-09-2016, 08:28 PM

BlakeDumper offering up the usual. White Knighting for the perp. :lol

The chick I honestly don't remember which site I found her on.
She is 6 months along with Fabbs Jr. now.

Thread
02-09-2016, 11:16 PM
The insult that was avoided here is the insult it would have been to subsequent customers who were potential buyers of stretched out fabric.

They would have bypassed the materiel. Never, ever insult a customer. There is no upside.

clambake
02-09-2016, 11:26 PM
she shouldn't wear clothes.

she should get back in the ocean.

Thread
02-09-2016, 11:34 PM
she shouldn't wear clothes.

she should get back in the ocean.

She'd make a swell top.

MultiTroll
02-09-2016, 11:52 PM
They would have bypassed the materiel.
Hence, Walmart would have insulted a customer by customers rejecting stretched out material.

Never, ever insult a customer. There is no upside.
Most of the time, true.
But to the point of enabling scammers? Not a chance.
I don't think Friesen was shopping for clothes at all.
Shopping for a bogus lawsuit/attention/self made fake martyrdom.

Pauly D
02-09-2016, 11:58 PM
Yes, purpose of thread is not to draw attention to her looks*, but rather the planned Clock Boy style entrapment and subsequent large segment of ass kissing media who present this as if she has been wronged. (See :cryCaitlyn Jenner Clock Boy:cry etc etc)

*Movie Shallow Hal lesson.

amen. Btw, even Shallow Hal is looked down upon now by SJWs. I watch Movie Fights every week on the youtube channel ScreenJunkies and that movie got brought up. They then proceeded to scoff at the idea of anyone ever laughing at it because of how offensive it is to large people.

They've apologized to the girl because it's good business.

No, they apologized because like every other company in the world they overestimate social media. All it is is the loudest child in tge room screaming and pounding the floor until they get their way. They don't matter and the average person doesn't give a shit about hashtags

They would have bypassed the materiel. Never, ever insult a customer. There is no upside.

Except for the post you quoted you're really missing the point of the thread altogether

Blake
02-10-2016, 08:52 AM
She is 6 months along with Fabbs Jr. now.

Wut

Blake
02-10-2016, 08:58 AM
No, they apologized because like every other company in the world they overestimate social media. All it is is the loudest child in tge room screaming and pounding the floor until they get their way. They don't matter and the average person doesn't give a shit about hashtags

She didn't scream and pound the floor. She turned down Walmart gift card money.

Walmart has a lot of fat shoppers. It's just good business not to insult them. That's all there is to it. Nobody is white knighting here for the fatty. OP is white knightin for the old bat.

Blake
02-10-2016, 09:02 AM
Hence, Walmart would have insulted a customer by customers rejecting stretched out material.

This thread is stretched out material

johnsmith
02-10-2016, 09:17 AM
She didn't scream and pound the floor. She turned down Walmart gift card money.

Walmart has a lot of fat shoppers. It's just good business not to insult them. That's all there is to it. Nobody is white knighting here for the fatty. OP is white knightin for the old bat.

Blake, you're good people, and honestly it cracks me up the way you manage to get under the skin of some posters, but there are occasions (this being one of them) where you come off as the biggest pussy in the world.

Honestly, you know the moral of this story, but you just refuse to back off your political correct stance that you hold down EVERY thread. I know it's important to you to not offend anyone EVER, but this bitch deserves to be offended. That's what this thread is about and I know you know that.

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 09:55 AM
I'm surprised by the number of men here who share so much concern for Walmart's clothes. Y'all must be looking sharp rocking that Faded Glory :lol

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 09:57 AM
Blake, you're good people, and honestly it cracks me up the way you manage to get under the skin of some posters, but there are occasions (this being one of them) where you come off as the biggest pussy in the world.

Honestly, you know the moral of this story, but you just refuse to back off your political correct stance that you hold down EVERY thread. I know it's important to you to not offend anyone EVER, but this bitch deserves to be offended. That's what this thread is about and I know you know that.

Why?

Blake
02-10-2016, 10:14 AM
I'm surprised by the number of men here who share so much concern for Walmart's clothes. Y'all must be looking sharp rocking that Faded Glory :lol

Rofl

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 10:16 AM
The whole thing is stupid.

With Blake's "She's acting like it's hers" arrgument, I would love for one of my employees to feel that way. Why wouldn't you want your employee to treat the merch like it's theirs? Makes me feel like they are takign care of it.

It was a set up and I can't stand that crap. Whether that old lady was wrong or not doesn't matter in my OPINION. The fact that someone was filming the whole thing and she purposely grabbed clothes that were too small makes me not care about her, her stance or what people say about her.

Blake
02-10-2016, 10:21 AM

I call people here stupid all the time. I call Avante fat every time I talk to him.

Insulting customers=bad business. That's it here. If you want to discuss Christian bakers breaking the law by not baking gay wedding cakes, that's a different thread.

Blake
02-10-2016, 10:24 AM

With Blake's "She's acting like it's hers" arrgument, I would love for one of my employees to feel that way. Why wouldn't you want your employee to treat the merch like it's theirs? Makes me feel like they are takign care of it.

It was a set up and I can't stand that crap. Whether that old lady was wrong or not doesn't matter in my OPINION. The fact that someone was filming the whole thing and she purposely grabbed clothes that were too small makes me not care about her, her stance or what people say about her.

I want my employees to take care of the merch without insulting customers.

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 10:27 AM
I want my employees to take care of the merch without insulting customers.

I can agree with that but...

Blake
02-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Yeah, it's still hilarious when employees act like it's theirs. My favorite is when McDonald's employees act like extra napkins come out of their paychecks

Chinook
02-10-2016, 10:37 AM

Yeah, it reminds me of that tow truck driver who recorded/edited a video of her getting insulted by some news anchor or reporter or whatever. It's just underhanded shit. People who provoke fights are a much bigger problem in society than people who retaliate.

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Yeah, it's still hilarious when employees act like it's theirs. My favorite is when McDonald's employees act like extra napkins come out of their paychecks

Extra napkins is one thing. Yes, it adds up after a while but clothing? It's not like people try one thing on and that's it. You are talking about people PURPOSELY damaging clothes that you know she doesn't intend to buy. What is the difference between that and stealing.

The intent wasn't to purchase but to get that specific reaction. In my opinion, she is just helping reduce the amount of shrinkage.

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 11:42 AM
Extra napkins is one thing. Yes, it adds up after a while but clothing? It's not like people try one thing on and that's it. You are talking about people PURPOSELY damaging clothes that you know she doesn't intend to buy. What is the difference between that and stealing.

The intent wasn't to purchase but to get that specific reaction. In my opinion, she is just helping reduce the amount of shrinkage.

How do you know she was purposely trying to damage the clothes? Where did she say she had no intention of buying?

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 11:44 AM
How do you know she was purposely trying to damage the clothes? Where did she say she had no intention of buying?

Maa... c'mon. The camera alone told me that. It was a set up.

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 11:47 AM

Did you check out the youtube series? Its what she does-----films herself. Tons of people on youtube do it. Doesn't mean they have any other motives than seeing themselves on camera.

MultiTroll
02-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Yep. Board Sophist retards are in.

MultiTroll
02-10-2016, 11:50 AM
Did you check out the youtube series? Its what she does-----films herself. Tons of people on youtube do it. Doesn't mean they have any other motives than seeing themselves on camera.
Even if we pretend she wasn't plotting a payday, how sleazy to film someone else without consent.

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 11:50 AM

Along with the board Idiots

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Even if we pretend she wasn't plotting a payday, how sleazy to film someone else without consent.

I agree. But she did turn off the camera mid incident.

Blake
02-10-2016, 11:52 AM

So you have proof her intent was to PURPOSELY damage the Faded glory clothing? Let's see it, detective.

Blake
02-10-2016, 11:56 AM

Your white knighting for poor old Walmart hag has been noted for future reference.

Your poor understanding of the term "sophist" was noted a while back. It's noted you still don't know how to use it.

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 11:56 AM
So you have proof her intent was to PURPOSELY damage the Faded glory clothing? Let's see it, detective.

The proof was taking it to the dressing room. How's that for detective work? Man, I should open my own agency.

Trainwreck2100
02-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Her will fill disregard for the laws of physics is right there as proof. Also :lol thinking walmart needs to look good to their customers. They're the LCD of customer who decided cheap price over service when they walked in. Yes alot of fat people shop at walmart but that's cause walmart enables their fat lifestyle better than any store in the market

Blake
02-10-2016, 11:57 AM

:cry let her insult customers in private :cry

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 12:00 PM

She films herself doing everyday random things? Or at fast food registers, dressing rooms and other places where she can try and catch people saying or doing something?

I am seriously asking because I would never watch that youtube series. Now if you tell me she films herself at the park hanging out or in her own home doing regular mundane things then ok. Like I said though, I have not and will not ever watch.

Blake
02-10-2016, 12:00 PM
The proof was taking it to the dressing room. How's that for detective work? Man, I should open my own agency.

Fabbs, this is closer to what being a "sophist" means

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 12:01 PM

Oh so you have no proof :lol

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 12:02 PM
:cry let her insult customers in private :cry

So she should allow customers to stretch out clothing and make it unavailable to anyone else? Was it a trend? Has she done it before? Is it a problem at this location?

For arguments sake, how would you have approached her?

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 12:03 PM
Oh so you have no proof :lol

She was taking it to the dressing room? That alone is jacking up the clolthing. Can you imagine the layers of sweat and grime?

z0sa
02-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Why the fuck does walmart woman care about walmart? They don't give a shit about her.

And the fat chick knowingly recording it so she can cry victim is just what's wrong with this country. Youre a fat fucking cow and no matter how much money you have, no man wants to fuck you bitch.

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 12:08 PM
She films herself doing everyday random things? Or at fast food registers, dressing rooms and other places where she can try and catch people saying or doing something?

I am seriously asking because I would never watch that youtube series. Now if you tell me she films herself at the park hanging out or in her own home doing regular mundane things then ok. Like I said though, I have not and will not ever watch.

Yes she does. All her videos focus on her, there is no entrapment lol. I don't watch Youtube series either, but since there is a link to it in the link the OP provided I decided I should check it out and be a little bit informed about the background situation. That way I didn't make an asinine comment about how she was purposely setting up and entrapping noble people who are trying to stop her from carrying out her mission of damaging Walmart clothes :lol

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 12:08 PM
Why the fuck does walmart woman care about walmart? They don't give a shit about her.

And the fat chick knowingly recording it so she can cry victim is just what's wrong with this country. Youre a fat fucking cow and no matter how much money you have, no man wants to fuck you bitch.

LMAO

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Yes she does. All her videos focus on her, there is no entrapment lol. I don't watch Youtube series either, but since there is a link to it in the link the OP provided I decided I should check it out and be a little bit informed about the background situation. That way I didn't make an asinine comment about how she was purposely setting up and entrapping noble people who are trying to stop her from carrying out her mission of damaging Walmart clothes :lol

There are no amount of links that will make me want to watch her. So you are telling me that she videos everyday mundane things? Ok, then cool.

My point was never just about Walmart clothes though. The reason I asked you about interactions with cashiers, other dressing room attendants, etc. was because it seems too fishy.

If you say that videos, that I will NEVER watch, include her sitting around her own home or other places where entrapment isn't even a question, then I'll believe you.

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 12:22 PM
There are no amount of links that will make me want to watch her. So you are telling me that she videos everyday mundane things? Ok, then cool.

My point was never just about Walmart clothes though. The reason I asked you about interactions with cashiers, other dressing room attendants, etc. was because it seems too fishy.

If you say that videos, that I will NEVER watch, include her sitting around her own home or other places where entrapment isn't even a question, then I'll believe you.

:lol I don't care if you believe me or not. I used a tool (link) that was handed to me freely, to click and inform myself to make an informed opinion. You have chosen not to do that and prefer to lazily and stubbornly stick to your uninformed opinion. That's your prerogative :toast

vander
02-10-2016, 12:43 PM
so there are people here who believe damaging property that isn't yours on purpose is legal and a morally/socially acceptable thing to do?

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 12:45 PM
:lol I don't care if you believe me or not. I used a tool (link) that was handed to me freely, to click and inform myself to make an informed opinion. You have chosen not to do that and prefer to lazily and stubbornly stick to your uninformed opinion. That's your prerogative :toast

If by lazy, you mean not watch her videos because she grosses me out, then yes most definitely.

I actually conceded and said ok though so, I'm not sure why you are so angry. I mostly conceded because I won't watch the videos and will take your word.

Are you trying to fight with me for the makeup sex?

MultiTroll
02-10-2016, 12:46 PM
so there are people here who believe damaging property that isn't yours on purpose is legal and a morally/socially acceptable thing to do?
Ya the retard(s) are out in force.
Or the same multi log in/out :lol

Oh and filming cashiers etc is normal. Not invasive at all. :rolleyes

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 12:51 PM

Here's the kicker, there is absolutely no way it was done on purpose. That's been proven. Crazy, huh? Turns out the chick just likes to look like a sausage.

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 01:08 PM

There are? Where did you read that?

Thread
02-10-2016, 01:19 PM

If I could get enough flour, I'd roll her about & give it a try. I like a proportionate weight woman.

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 01:20 PM
If by lazy, you mean not watch her videos because she grosses me out, then yes most definitely.

I actually conceded and said ok though so, I'm not sure why you are so angry. I mostly conceded because I won't watch the videos and will take your word.

Are you trying to fight with me for the makeup sex?

And there it is finally....the truth. I knew all along you guys could really care less abut Walmart, their shitty clothes and their trailer trash employees. Being grossed out by fat women is the ONLY reason for this thread :lol

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Ya the retard(s) are out in force.
Or the same multi log in/out :lol

Oh and filming cashiers etc is normal. Not invasive at all. :rolleyes

:cry Poor, poor Walmart :cry :cry

clambake
02-10-2016, 01:41 PM
where is avante?

she came from the ocean and walked to walmart.

proof of evolution.

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 01:44 PM
And there it is finally....the truth. I knew all along you guys could really care less abut Walmart, their shitty clothes and their trailer trash employees. Being grossed out by fat women is the ONLY reason for this thread :lol

You still didn't answer my question.

CavsSuperFan
02-10-2016, 01:56 PM
Being grossed out by fat women is the ONLY reason for this thread

You do know us...

Blake
02-10-2016, 01:59 PM
So she should allow customers to stretch out clothing and make it unavailable to anyone else? Was it a trend? Has she done it before? Is it a problem at this location?

For arguments sake, how would you have approached her?

I wouldn't have approached her.

Blake
02-10-2016, 02:01 PM

Lol drive by post

SpursforSix
02-10-2016, 03:17 PM
If I could get enough flour, I'd roll her about & give it a try. I like a proportionate weight woman.

Your grocery bill for that purchase would be outrageous. Why don't you just wait for a Grizzly Bear to get a hold of her and pare the body down to what you're looking for.

TheSanityAnnex
02-10-2016, 03:43 PM
I wouldn't have approached her.
If you worked at the produce department of HEB and you saw someone taking bites out of all the apples and putting them back on the stand would you say something?

Blake
02-10-2016, 03:50 PM
If you worked at the produce department of HEB and you saw someone taking bites out of all the apples and putting them back on the stand would you say something?

Lol false equivalence per par.

Keep white knighting tho. I'm sure old hag appreciates it.

Thread
02-10-2016, 04:06 PM

Even there, no.

It's a lesson taught in "A Bronx Tale" where a child is taught by an adult. The kid is owed $20 by a peer. He's chasing the kid around, literally and figuratively, threatening him upon sight. The adult sees the situation at it's zenith---in the streets, pulls the kid aside and lectures him thus:::you can be rid of this kid forever, he'll never be your friend, or, your enemy if you simply walk away. He'll never come within a mile of you again. And all it cost you is $20/stretched clothing/a bit apple.

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 04:11 PM

He goes to Adult Video Megaplex and tests out the dildos.

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 04:12 PM
Even there, no.

It's a lesson taught in "A Bronx Tale" where a child is taught by an adult. The kid is owed $20 by a peer. He's chasing the kid around, literally and figuratively, threatening him upon sight. The adult sees the situation at it's zenith---in the streets, pulls the kid aside and lectures him thus:::you can be rid of this kid forever, he'll never be your friend, or, your enemy if you simply walk away. He'll never come within a mile of you again. And all it cost you is $20/stretched clothing/a bit apple, a used dildo.

Blake
02-10-2016, 04:20 PM
He goes to Adult Video Megaplex and tests out the dildos.

Lol reduced to fart joke type posts

Thread
02-10-2016, 04:20 PM
^ GD IT!

I was jazzed util the final word.

SOB!!!

TheSanityAnnex
02-10-2016, 04:42 PM
Lol false equivalence per par.

Keep white knighting tho. I'm sure old hag appreciates it.

Both situations result in loss of product for the store. So would you say something to apple biter?

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 04:58 PM

Do dildos make you fart?

Blake
02-10-2016, 05:15 PM
Both situations result in loss of product for the store. So would you say something to apple biter?

If a person eats apple without permission it's theft. I'd check store policy on how to handle.

False equivalence, genius.

Blake
02-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Do dildos make you fart?

Lololol fart joke

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 05:28 PM
Lololol fart joke

You brought it up.

SpursforSix
02-10-2016, 05:33 PM

Do dildos make you fart?

:lol

Blake
02-10-2016, 05:46 PM
You brought it up.

I brought up you going to fart joke humor because you're frustrated. Do some more.

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 05:47 PM
I brought up you going to fart joke humor because you're frustrated. Do some more.

Dildo jokes or fart jokes? Make up your damn mind. That's what's frustrating

SpursforSix
02-10-2016, 05:54 PM

Bend over, I'll show you a fucking fart joke.

TheSanityAnnex
02-10-2016, 05:56 PM
If a person eats apple without permission it's theft. I'd check store policy on how to handle.

False equivalence, genius.
I don't like apples much either bad example.

You are working your afternoon shift at Marshalls and you notice a guy come in to the store who is covered in paint, he just got done spraying the Golden Corral's exterior next door. He starts looking through the shirt rack and you notice every single shirt he touches gets paint on it from his hands. Do you tell him to stop and wash his hands or do you just ignore it and let him ruin the entire rack of shirts?

Blake
02-10-2016, 07:14 PM
I don't like apples much either bad example.

You are working your afternoon shift at Marshalls and you notice a guy come in to the store who is covered in paint, he just got done spraying the Golden Corral's exterior next door. He starts looking through the shirt rack and you notice every single shirt he touches gets paint on it from his hands. Do you tell him to stop and wash his hands or do you just ignore it and let him ruin the entire rack of shirts?

Its dependant on store policy but ifI'm clerk, I tell the store manager and show the paint on the clothing. If I'm the store manager, I ask the person to either pay for the item(s) or leave.

Highly doubtful that if the dude has a camera filming the incident that he'd get sympathy from anyone. If anything, he's probably presenting evidence that he should be held liable for the damaged clothes.

Riveting examples you got there.

SpursforSix
02-10-2016, 07:30 PM
Its dependant on store policy but ifI'm clerk, I tell the store manager and show the paint on the clothing. If I'm the store manager, I ask the person to either pay for the item(s) or leave.

Highly doubtful that if the dude has a camera filming the incident that he'd get sympathy from anyone. If anything, he's probably presenting evidence that he should be held liable for the damaged clothes.

If your black bull boyfriend made love to your wife and didn't finish inside of her, would you still lick his testicles?

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 07:34 PM
LMAO

Blake
02-10-2016, 07:44 PM
You guys are much better at the cuck poop fart jokes than you are at trying to figure out Pottery Barn law.

Do some more. :tu

SpursforSix
02-10-2016, 07:48 PM
You guys are much better at the cuck poop fart jokes than you are at trying to figure out Pottery Barn law.

I think I screwed it up.

If your black tranny wife fucked your twink boyfriend and came in his butt, would you eat him out or would you stick your fingers in and then style your hair.

I. Hustle
02-10-2016, 07:50 PM

You're much better at being the butt of jokes than anything else. I still wuv you my widdle racist liberal teddy bear. How you manage to pull that off I'll never know.

Blake
02-10-2016, 07:50 PM
Right, your cuck poop fart jokes are really showing me

TheSanityAnnex
02-10-2016, 07:59 PM

So you believe the fat bitch should have been asked to pay for the clothes or leave correct?

Blake
02-10-2016, 09:30 PM
So you believe the fat bitch should have been asked to pay for the clothes or leave correct?

No, not over a sweater that may or may not fit on the opinion of the old hag.

You guys are really going to extreme efforts in white knighting for her right to insult fat customers

TheSanityAnnex
02-10-2016, 10:23 PM
No, not over a sweater that may or may not fit on the opinion of the old hag.

You guys are really going to extreme efforts in white knighting for her right to insult fat customers
Painter guy ruins clothes by staining them with his paint fingers, pay up or leave. Fat bitch ruins clothes by stretching them out with her fat bitch body, no harm no foul continue ruining store inventory.

Hypocritical white knight with a soft spot for obesity :lol

Blake
02-10-2016, 11:14 PM
Painter guy ruins clothes by staining them with his paint fingers, pay up or leave. Fat bitch ruins clothes by stretching them out with her fat bitch body, no harm no foul continue ruining store inventory.

Hypocritical white knight with a soft spot for obesity :lol

My decision (and Walmart's) is based on PR. No white knighting for fat chicks.

You guys white knighting for old hag would be terrible business owners.

DMC
02-10-2016, 11:22 PM
Yeah if you like fucking Brian Bosworth in a wig.

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 11:24 PM

Why would she have to pay for the clothes or leave? She didn't try anything on, she didn't damage anything. The paint hands guy you used as a weak example actually put paint on the clothes and damaged them, the fat chick did nothing but carry clothes towards the dressing room, no clothes was damaged. I think most store managers would agree that accusing customers of willfully trying to damage the goods without any evidence is not good business practice.

mrsmaalox
02-10-2016, 11:38 PM
My decision (and Walmart's) is based on PR. No white knighting for fat chicks.

You guys white knighting for old hag would be terrible business owners.

Good thing that old bat has these guys white knighting for her cuz Walmart sure as hell ain't gonna do it as they've claimed "it is not the store's policy to police what customers want to try on."

"Update 2/5, 9:18 a.m.: Alex Roberton, senior director of corporate affairs of Walmart Canada, confirmed the incident to Cosmopolitan.com in an email, saying management at the store where it happened has "discussed the matter" with the employee. Roberton added that Walmart is reaching out to Friesen and that "we are very sorry to hear of our customer's experience — we never want a customer to feel mistreated in any way."

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/news/a53213/shiann-friesen-walmart-fat-shaming-video/

TheSanityAnnex
02-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Why would she have to pay for the clothes or leave? She didn't try anything on, she didn't damage anything. The paint hands guy you used as a weak example actually put paint on the clothes and damaged them, the fat chick did nothing but carry clothes towards the dressing room, no clothes was damaged. I think most store managers would agree that accusing customers of willfully trying to damage the goods without any evidence is not good business practice.
Because in my scenario fat bitch did damage clothes. Do you tell her to stop, pay, and leave or do you let her continue to ruin inventory?

DMC
02-10-2016, 11:48 PM
Good thing that old bat has these guys white knighting for her cuz Walmart sure as hell ain't gonna do it as they've claimed "it is not the store's policy to police what customers want to try on."

"Update 2/5, 9:18 a.m.: Alex Roberton, senior director of corporate affairs of Walmart Canada, confirmed the incident to Cosmopolitan.com in an email, saying management at the store where it happened has "discussed the matter" with the employee. Roberton added that Walmart is reaching out to Friesen and that "we are very sorry to hear of our customer's experience — we never want a customer to feel mistreated in any way."

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/news/a53213/shiann-friesen-walmart-fat-shaming-video/

She'll get a free quarter pounder from the Mickeys inside and she'll be like "hell yeah".

TheSanityAnnex
02-10-2016, 11:53 PM
A 300 pound woman with a small wool sweater headed to the dressing room is no different than a homeless man covered in shit asking to test drive a new Ferrari.

mrsmaalox
02-11-2016, 12:08 AM
She'll get a free quarter pounder from the Mickeys inside and she'll be like "hell yeah".

Yuck I was thinking more like a rotisserie chicken.

mrsmaalox
02-11-2016, 12:12 AM
A 300 pound woman with a small wool sweater headed to the dressing room is no different than a homeless man covered in shit asking to test drive a new Ferrari.

Apparently not to Walmart. They support her trying on whatever she wants in whatever size she wants.

TheSanityAnnex
02-11-2016, 12:32 AM
Apparently not to Walmart. They support her trying on whatever she wants in whatever size she wants.
They don't support her ruining inventory :lol social media is a bitch

TheSanityAnnex
02-11-2016, 12:43 AM
Maalox imagine yourself the owner of a trendy little boutique. Said whale beaches herself in your store, grabs a bunch of petite sized blouses and tries to head to the dressing room. You don't think she'll be able to navigate through the small swinging door but there is a chance she forces her way in and ruins a thousand dollars of clothing in a matter of minutes. Do you let her continue on because you don't want to offend her or do be honest and tell her she's just too fucking big to try the blouses on?

DMC
02-11-2016, 10:20 AM
Walmart doesn't give a shit. They have 20 cents worth of clothes on a rounder.

Blake
02-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Maalox imagine yourself the owner of a trendy little boutique. Said whale beaches herself in your store, grabs a bunch of petite sized blouses and tries to head to the dressing room. You don't think she'll be able to navigate through the small swinging door but there is a chance she forces her way in and ruins a thousand dollars of clothing in a matter of minutes. Do you let her continue on because you don't want to offend her or do be honest and tell her she's just too fucking big to try the blouses on?

If you want to kick her out of the store, go for it. But she'll probably get on social media and tell her followers what a dick you are. And social media can be a bitch amirite

clambake
02-11-2016, 11:33 AM
walmart shoppers will not be offended.

they already have a low expectation regarding their life.

DisAsTerBot
02-11-2016, 12:05 PM
could have just waited until actual damage was done and then made her pay for it. Stupid employee, that's why you work at walmart

clambake
02-11-2016, 12:12 PM
actually...as a nation.....we all need to work together to make sure this woman remains clothed.

Blake
02-11-2016, 12:37 PM
could have just waited until actual damage was done and then made her pay for it. Stupid employee, that's why you work at walmart

Don't know Canada law, but no, they really can't legally make her pay for incidentally damaging clothes while trying them on. They can only do what old hag did and tell her she can't try it on and yank the sweater.

MultiTroll
02-11-2016, 01:50 PM
Don't know Canada law, but no,
So if you "Don't know Canada law" what is your comment based on?

Do you support Larry Harris' lawsuit like you support Clock Girl at Walmart?

In 1997, Larry Harris of Illinois broke into a bar owned by Jessie Ingram. Ingram, the victim of several break-ins, had recently set a trap around his windows to deter potential burglars. Harris, 37, who was under the influence of both alcohol and drugs, must have missed the warning sign prominently displayed in the window. He set off the trap as he entered the window, electrocuting himself. The police refused to file murder charges. Harris's family saw it differently, however, and filed a civil suit against Ingram. A jury originally awarded the Harris family $150,000. Later, the award was reduced to $75,000 when it was decided Harris should share at least half of the blame.

Blake
02-11-2016, 02:42 PM
So if you "Don't know Canada law" what is your comment based on?

American law, genius.

Do you support Larry Harris' lawsuit like you support Clock Girl at Walmart?

In 1997, Larry Harris of Illinois broke into a bar owned by Jessie Ingram. Ingram, the victim of several break-ins, had recently set a trap around his windows to deter potential burglars. Harris, 37, who was under the influence of both alcohol and drugs, must have missed the warning sign prominently displayed in the window. He set off the trap as he entered the window, electrocuting himself. The police refused to file murder charges. Harris's family saw it differently, however, and filed a civil suit against Ingram. A jury originally awarded the Harris family $150,000. Later, the award was reduced to $75,000 when it was decided Harris should share at least half of the blame.

On its face that lawsuit blows. I'm pretty good with castle doctrine laws here in Texas.

Nice situational sidebar that had nothing to do with this thread tho. :tu

MultiTroll
02-11-2016, 02:55 PM
American law, genius. :tu
Which you are applying to Canadian law, Sophist.

MultiTroll
02-11-2016, 02:59 PM
On its face that lawsuit blows. I'm pretty good with castle doctrine laws here in Texas.
Nah you seem the type that would try to make a living from such suits. Clock Boy and Walmart Morbidly Obese style.

Blake
02-11-2016, 03:31 PM

No I'm not. You're an idiot.

Blake
02-11-2016, 03:32 PM
Nah you seem the type that would try to make a living from such suits. Clock Boy and Walmart Morbidly Obese style.

You seem like a dumb fuck.

johnsmith
02-11-2016, 03:45 PM
I call people here stupid all the time. I call Avante fat every time I talk to him.

Insulting customers=bad business. That's it here. If you want to discuss Christian bakers breaking the law by not baking gay wedding cakes, that's a different thread.

Fair enough

Fabbs
02-12-2016, 11:24 AM

Don't know Canada law, but no, they really can't legally make her pay for incidentally damaging clothes while trying them on. They can only do what old hag did and tell her she can't try it on and yank the sweater.

Blake
02-12-2016, 11:32 AM
[but here in America, they can't do that]

Now do some more American wrongful death comparisons that have nothing to do with a potentially stretched out sweater in Canada

SupremeGuy
02-14-2016, 09:45 PM
The fat bitch was purposely damaging merchandise, an employee stepped in and told her to stop, and people are actually defending the fat bitch? Goddamn you're fucking stupid blake. :lol

Blake
02-14-2016, 11:01 PM
Lol supremeguy

Walmart apologized for a reason. See if you can figure out why.