PDA

View Full Version : Cum Newton confirms he's a bitch, in his own words

Clipper Nation
02-09-2016, 02:58 PM

This faggot is built like a Mack truck, never even slides when he runs, but he's suddenly afraid of injuries down the stretch of the fucking Super Bowl?

Cum Newton is a quitter and a loser, not a leader.

jeebus
02-09-2016, 03:13 PM
And to think, there are faggots on this board and around the country who think he is a good football player.

Avante
02-09-2016, 03:16 PM
ONE MORE TIME..... for the only guy in the world who would start Derek Anderson over Cam Newton and thinks Russell "4000/30/500" Wilson needs a RB.

Wins a National Championship at Blinn JC
Wins an NCAA National Championship at Auburn
Wins the Heisman
Wins the NFL Rookie of the Year
Wins the NFC
Wins the NFL MVP

Is this Clipper Nation one retarded little know nothing bitch or what? Hell, the dummy had Carson "INT INT INT" Palmer winning the MVP...hahaha!!!!!!!!!

Avante
02-09-2016, 03:17 PM
And to think, there are faggots on this board and around the country who think he is a good football player.

The only faggot here is your dumb ass. I can see why you're a Browns fan.

Avante
02-09-2016, 03:20 PM
Little people, take a few minutes and Google the greats and then see where they were at in their first 4/5 seasons...OK? Stop comparing these young QB's to 10 year vets, that's....ROOKIE~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cam Newton is a great QB, for a guy at his age/NFL experience. Only idiots with no football knowledge wouldn't see that.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2016, 03:24 PM
Cum Newton:

Dives into the end zone head-first in regular season garbage time

Too scared to dive for the football in the Super Bowl

Avante
02-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Cum Newton:

Dives into the end zone head-first in regular season garbage time

Too scared to dive for the football in the Super Bowl

The guy is 6-6 ya dumb fuck, now think just a little bit, ok?

Tell us all again about Derek Anderson, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carson Palmer the MVP....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cam Newton is a great young QB, he never sat on a bench, he's won all the awards, set rookie records, has went 17-2 in his last 19 games. Just how damn stupid are you amigo?

Avante
02-09-2016, 03:38 PM
Clipper Nation

Ya totally blew it with this guy, just like ya did with RW, ok? Trying to crawl out of under it over...one..game, won't work, ok stupid? You look at the body of work...ok rookie?

You were 100% wrong so own it, ok ya little bitch?

15-1
beat Seattle/Arizona
NFL MVP

That won't be erased over...a...game.

jeebus
02-09-2016, 03:38 PM
Avante, continuing his year long meltdown. No wonder he rapes children.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Clipper Nation

Ya totally blew it with this guy, just like ya did with RW, ok? Trying to crawl out of under it over...one..game, won't work, ok stupid? You look at the body of work...ok rookie?

You were 100% wrong so own it, ok ya little bitch?

15-1
beat Seattle/Arizona
NFL MVP

Sorry, faggot, but everyone other than his ballwashers knows he's a punk-ass bitch.

Avante
02-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Avante, continuing his year long meltdown. No wonder he rapes children.

Sailor in a bar little man, ok?

Don't be a fucking idiot, ok half pint? Cam Newton is how old? And he's already better than any QB your Browns have ever had with the exception of Otto Graham.

Why act like a fucking retard"

Avante
02-09-2016, 03:45 PM
Sorry, faggot, but everyone other than his ballwashers knows he's a punk-ass bitch.

Sorry ya fucking moron but only know nothings like you (Derek Anderson..hahaha!!!!!!!) would think that. Tell us all again about why Carson Palmer should have won the MVP, oh hell yes you know your stuff....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
02-09-2016, 03:48 PM
Clipper Nation ran his mouth all season about Cam Newton, only to end up looking fucking retarded. Now the idiot really thinks this...one...game changes all that, hahahaha!

Fucking idiot.

Little man

Do you ever think at all? Now what do you think happens in the next 8-10 seasons with these young guys you run down when they win a SB and star? Well? STOP...acting like a know nothing punk ass kid, ok? Remember how it was..BEASTMODE...so tell all of ya dumb fuck, how'd RW do without him...well? Now think ya dumb fuck, what happens when Newton does win a SB..well?

Damn you're dumb.

It's like this dummy....."he sucked, but he's a young guy and will only improve"...ok dummy, THAT'S how ya do it, ok?

Pay attention rookie.

O.J.Simpson never gained over 760 yards in any of his first 4 seasons. There was talk about him being a bust.

Slow down rookie, give things some time.

Sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John Elway did what in his first couple of SB's? And in his entire playoff history he has a 79.7 QB rating, Newton has a 83.9 in his playoff career.

Avante
02-09-2016, 04:11 PM
Dumb ass kids trying to talk football, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No thought at all about down the road/the future/a career, hell...2016. It's always.,....RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!....hahahaha!!!!!!

The Chiefs got hammered in SB I, then in SB IV they hammered the Vikings to win the game. And it goes on and on.

My fav...

The Chiefs KILL the Pats in 2014, it was....TOM BRADY IS DONE....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! As Brady goes on to win the SB.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2016, 04:57 PM
Cum Newton:

Has the gall to steal someone's laptop, paint his name on the cover, and think he won't get caught.

Too chickenshit to dive on the Super Bowl-losing fumble.

Clipper Nation
02-09-2016, 04:59 PM
Thomas Davis: plays the entire Super Bowl with a broken arm, without complaining or making excuses.

Cum Newton: doesn't dive for the fumble because he's "scared of getting hurt."

Avante
02-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Cum Newton:

Has the gall to steal someone's laptop, paint his name on the cover, and think he won't get caught.

Too chickenshit to dive on the Super Bowl-losing fumble.

That coming from a guy running down people he's never met while in hiding, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! A little shit criticizing everyone or calling everyone a faggot, who thinks Derek Anderson is a better QB than Cam Newton, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, who didn't do stupid shit at that age?

Carson Palmer MVP...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
02-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Thomas Davis: plays the entire Super Bowl with a broken arm, without complaining or making excuses.

Cum Newton: doesn't dive for the fumble because he's "scared of getting hurt."

Dude, what happens if he did get hurt, yep.....Derek Anderson......OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Noway in hell this little bitch is going to erase his season long...DUHHHHHHHH!!!...over ...a..game. Which is what he's trying to do.

Newton has a great season, an MVP one and this little punk was 100% wrong. But he always is.

SpursforSix
02-09-2016, 06:04 PM
The only faggot here is your dumb ass. I can see why you're a Browns fan.

Bend over, I'll fucking show you the Browns.

Avante
02-09-2016, 06:06 PM

Not now ya fucking freak, ok?

Avante
02-09-2016, 06:33 PM
The game this little freak Clipper Nation plays is this.

Russell Wilson/Cam Newton/Peyton Manning etc will be playing great....crickets. Then the minute they fuck up ...AND THEY ALL DO!!!!!!!!....here comes the little bitch..."see see see they suck".........is that fucked up or what and he does it all the time.

The bitch is an obvious idiot. And I'm going kick his shit in, because he deserves it for being stupid.

Look at the boy, he was wrong about Newton all season long, totally wrong and he really thinks one bad game will erase the whole season....hell no!!!!!!!!!!

The same dumb fuck.....BEASTMODE...so what happened when...BEASTMODE...goes down.....NFL record 4000/30/500 and a league leading 110.1QB rating. So does the faggot ever acknowledge that....of course not. But...at 6-0 in a third quarter vsV ikes.....STRUGGLE HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!....is that fucked or what?

chunticakes
02-09-2016, 06:48 PM

Lmfao!!!

Early nominee for 2016 joke of the year.

Bravo. You win the Interwebz for today.

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2016, 07:28 PM
I usually wouldn't want my QB putting himself in that situation, but he should have went for it in the Super Bowl, tbh..

johnsmith
02-09-2016, 09:14 PM
I was listening to sports talk show this afternoon while I was in SA and the host made a good point. He essentially said, "why is Cam trying so hard to 'keep it real'"? Just apologize and admit you were upset and you reacted poorly and everyone would forget it, but he's gotta "keep it real" and tel everyone that's who he really is.....which is a crybaby I guess.

Thebesteva
02-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Clipper Nation doing God's work on these Panther fans. N0 lyfe is no where to be found

Avante
02-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Clipper Nation doing God's work on these Panther fans. N0 lyfe is no where to be found

CN took the Panthers to win the game.

He said...

Carolina's defense, receivers, running backs, O-line, special teams and coaching staff are going to shit down Denver's throat while dragging Cum to a ring.

So he was as wrong as everyone else.

Clipper Nation
02-10-2016, 01:05 AM

He said...
Carolina's defense, receivers, running backs, O-line, special teams and coaching staff are going to shit down Denver's throat while dragging Cum to a ring.

Not my fault that Cum was even shittier than expected.

Tell me more about how the Niners, Broncos, Seahawks and Panthers were going to be the last four Super Bowl champs, faggot.

DAF86
02-10-2016, 01:22 AM
Peyton would have gone for it, tbh. GOAT.

Thebesteva
02-10-2016, 05:52 AM

He said...

We all thought Carolina would win but not many of us were as certain as you. You proclaimed it wont even be a close game lol

johnsmith
02-10-2016, 09:08 AM
We all thought Carolina would win but not many of us were as certain as you. You proclaimed it wont even be a close game lol

Furthermore, no one else on this site really boasts about how knowledgable we are regarding the NFL and therefore set ourselves up for failure the way Avante does.

I'm telling you, he's so much like Cam Newton....showboats like hell when he's right, and cries like a bitch when he's wrong.

He's turned this forum into his personal handkerchief to wipe his tears and have his remote tantrum ever since he came back after the game.

Darth_Pelican
02-10-2016, 09:53 AM
KD3B3m6UyZM&feature

SupremeGuy
02-10-2016, 10:39 AM
And to think, there are faggots on this board and around the country who think he is a good football player.He was the best running back in the the Superbowl, tbh.

SupremeGuy
02-10-2016, 10:41 AM

Cum Newton: doesn't dive for the fumble because he's "scared of getting hurt."Truth bomb. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-10-2016, 11:16 AM
Truth bomb. :lol
Want another one? Who is the MVP?

Clipper Nation
02-10-2016, 12:26 PM

Von Miller, in the game that mattered most.

Avante
02-10-2016, 12:36 PM

Here's what you need to do. Cool the bullshit, ok? Newton totally sucked, and then to act like he did....not good. So how about some reality, ok?

BUT....he is a young guy and no 2015 isn't a career, a year from now or a couple and this could all be forgotten when he's a SB champ. HELL NO... ya don't freak out over...a...game or a season. BUT...you also accept it for what it is right now, ok guy?

The guy had a great season, BRAVO~~~~~~~ But...he sucked in the SB....ok?

He is no Russell Wilson, just compare how they handled a SB loss.

Trainwreck2100
02-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Not my fault that Cum was even shittier than expected.

Tell me more about how the Niners, Broncos, Seahawks and Panthers were going to be the last four Super Bowl champs, faggot.

His fumbles led to the margin of victory. All he had to do was game manage

Avante
02-10-2016, 01:09 PM
The bottom line as always is don't over do it as so many of you rookies do. It's as if that's it, these guys will never play again.,..hahaha!!!! Newton is what 27, now think...ok people? The guy has how many years left?

Yep, he sucked in this game, ok, big deal. Look at all the great QB's who never won a SB or even played in one...ok?

Don't act like a retarded monkey (Clipper Nation) over....a...game, especially with a guy this young.

I do get a kick out Clipper Nation, hahaha!!!!!!! The guy is sooooooooooooo wrong soooooooooooooo many times about everything, then the dumb fuck gets bailed out because of....a...game, hahaha!!!!!!!!! Cam Newton is a great player, an MVP, anyone not seeing that is a fucking idiot. The guy had a bad game and here's this little shit CN.....SEE SEE SEE SEE HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!......is that stupid or what? AND...this young guy has 10 years left.

Derek Anderson should start over Cam Newton............that's all we need to know about Clipper "DUH" Nation.

Thread
02-10-2016, 02:21 PM
He crooked his left leg which had been planted straight into the earth then dove.

That's what I would have done.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Meh. It was erased. The entire historical season is largely irrelevant now... It won't be remembered. The only thing that will be remembered was Newton's MVP season. We will see how he bounces back.

SupremeGuy
02-10-2016, 04:36 PM

Von Miller, in the game that mattered most.http://www.avsforum.com/photopost/data/2298156/4/43/430a94c2_Denzel-Boom.gif

Avante
02-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Meh. It was erased. The entire historical season is largely irrelevant now... It won't be remembered. The only thing that will be remembered was Newton's MVP season. We will see how he bounces back.

Tom Brady was overwelmed by that Bronco defense.
Carson Palmer stunk the joint up.
Peyton Manning did...0....in the SB.
Russell Wilson fucked up early vs Carolina.

So there really wasn't anyone who did it any better than Newton did. They all pretty much sucked.

Spurtacular
02-12-2016, 12:37 AM
Cam Newton is a deuche in real life.

Spurtacular
02-12-2016, 12:41 AM

Joe Montana won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Steve Young won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Brett Favre won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Kurt Warner won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Peyton Manning won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Tom Brady won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Aaron Rodgers won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Drew Brees won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.

Cam Newton won the MVP; looked like donkey sh** in the Super Bowl.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-12-2016, 01:57 AM
Joe Montana won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Steve Young won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Brett Favre won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Kurt Warner won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Peyton Manning won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Tom Brady won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Aaron Rodgers won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.
Drew Brees won the MVP; won the Super Bowl.

Cam Newton won the MVP; looked like donkey sh** in the Super Bowl.
I bet Bewton himself could make it from 26 yards. Sit down clown

Spurtacular
02-12-2016, 08:31 AM

Yea, he's no Donovan McNabb.

Spurtacular
02-12-2016, 08:33 AM
Tom Brady was overwelmed by that Bronco defense.
Carson Palmer stunk the joint up.
Peyton Manning did...0....in the SB.
Russell Wilson fucked up early vs Carolina.

So there really wasn't anyone who did it any better than Newton did. They all pretty much sucked.

Not saying the Denver defense wasn't tough; but Newton sucked. He was over throwing guys. He had no rhythm. His side arm slings looked ridiculously amateurish.

Raven
02-12-2016, 10:01 AM
Not saying the Denver defense wasn't tough; but Newton sucked. He was over throwing guys. He had no rhythm. His side arm slings looked ridiculously amateurish.

Cum has stopped being a "franchise qb" two years ago, with Rivera about to be fire, he decided to make Cum a pure game manager and rely strictly on D and running game. It worked for them as they kept themselves healthy in stunning fashion. In the end they found someone to stop their running game and that was that.

Thread
02-12-2016, 10:23 AM

& Media wanted that one bad. Remember, Limbaugh had went off on McNabb. That was it,,,Media went all in. Nabb got all nervous and threw up. I've done that playing Tudor electric football with myself.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-12-2016, 10:52 AM

McNabb? Newton has more success in 5 years than McNabb had in his career. Now he just needs longevity.

Clipper Nation
02-12-2016, 11:24 AM
Cum Newton wouldn't even dive for his own fumble with his legacy on the line. He's a fucking pussy.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-12-2016, 11:37 AM
Cum Newton wouldn't even dive for his own fumble with his legacy on the line. He's a fucking pussy.
"His legacy on the line"

:lol

Avante
02-13-2016, 05:59 PM

And he did have an obvious reception not counted. A ball on around the five dropped. If that catch had been called a catch there is no fumble on the five, and if that ball is caught on the five chances are they score.....they ended up missing a FG. Now Carolina is in the lead and things are different.

BUT....yes Newton had a bad game because it went like I mentioned.

Avante
02-13-2016, 06:03 PM

A 26 year old anyone with their legacy on the line............hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 26 year old with their.....LEGACY....on the line..hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta tell ya Clipper Nation, ya gotta be about the dumbest fuck I have ever seen, do you think at all, any?

Who in the world was ever judged by what they did at 26 years of age, yep....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spurtacular
02-13-2016, 06:28 PM
And he did have an obvious reception not counted. A ball on around the five dropped. If that catch had been called a catch there is no fumble on the five, and if that ball is caught on the five chances are they score.....they ended up missing a FG. Now Carolina is in the lead and things are different.

BUT....yes Newton had a bad game because it went like I mentioned.

Yea, despite Newton sucking, the Panthers had a chance to win. It happens. What was that playoff game that Wilson had four or five interceptions and he was a hero in the end?

Clipper Nation
02-13-2016, 08:25 PM
A 26 year old anyone with their legacy on the line............hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A 26 year old with their.....LEGACY....on the line..hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta tell ya Clipper Nation, ya gotta be about the dumbest fuck I have ever seen, do you think at all, any?

Who in the world was ever judged by what they did at 26 years of age, yep....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You judge Struggle Wilson by what he's done at 27 years of age all the time. :cry Greatest first four years EVAR~~~~you can always tell the rookies.....hahahaha!!!!!~~~~ :cry

:lol Faggot

Avante
02-13-2016, 08:58 PM
You judge Struggle Wilson by what he's done at 27 years of age all the time. :cry Greatest first four years EVAR~~~~you can always tell the rookies.....hahahaha!!!!!~~~~ :cry

:lol Faggot

Stupid, why do you think I always say....FIRST 4 SEASONS....huh? Do I ever talk as if that is some....LEGACY...huh?