PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi's Post up game is the sexiest Ive ever seen since top 10 All time Black Mamba

apalisoc_9
02-10-2016, 01:38 AM
Dwade is up there imo, but got damn Leonards post game is like an 18 year old tanned eastern Euro chic or North African chick...My God its gorgeous.

HBK
02-10-2016, 01:39 AM
tf?

TheDoctor
02-10-2016, 01:45 AM
I really don't get this new version of Apa. Is he evolving into a new form like a Pokemon or wha?

DJR210
02-10-2016, 01:49 AM
3rd world coming out in that thread title

gilmor
02-10-2016, 01:57 AM
Dwade is up there imo, but got damn Leonards post game is like an 18 year old tanned eastern Euro chic or North African chick...My God its gorgeous.

Are you gay?

dabom
02-10-2016, 02:00 AM
We all said MJ. Well only a couple of us that had the guts. :lol

midnightpulp
02-10-2016, 02:03 AM
I agree, and it's unfortunate we're not in '10 where a wing post-up offense could work like it once did.

I'm more excited about the ongoing development of Kawhi's dribble drive game. He's taken another step there.

apalisoc_9
02-10-2016, 02:08 AM
I agree, and it's unfortunate we're not in '10 where a wing post-up offense could work like it once did.

I'm more excited about the ongoing development of Kawhi's dribble drive game. He's taken another step there.

Trends are fucking stupid. Thats what you and any other trying to be cute poster will never understand.

YGWHI
02-10-2016, 02:08 AM
2016 and still works for him and the Spurs this season.

Winslow is a great defender but Kawi made him look really bad in the post.

Agree. We don't see it very often but his drives against Mavs and Lakers looked good, showed pretty nice improvements.

midnightpulp
02-10-2016, 02:20 AM
Trends are fucking stupid. Thats what you and any other trying to be cute poster will never understand.

I thought you were all about modernity? Post play is all but pretty much dead. Bigs rarely even do it anymore, Tim included. It's about spacing, spacing, spacing now. I had hope the Spurs would shift the paradigm again, but the Warriors pounding us by 30 was a wake up call (unless you're of the mindset Pop threw the game).

Defenses are too quick, long, and schemes are too sophisticated.

I don't wish it was this way. If this Spurs team existed just a decade ago, they'd probably easily win 70 games and cruise to the title.

It sucks, but if you want this team to hoist the O'Brien in the Kawhi era, he's going to need to become a threat off the dribble. Also getting another penetrating wing wouldn't hurt.

Maybe we'll do the improbable and grit-and-grind the Warriors out of the playoffs, but I'm not betting on it.

The game looks gorgeous, but there is a nostalgia tugging at a generation raised on the shoulder-shaking artistry of Kevin McHale, Hakeem Olajuwon, and Michael Jordan: Has the league inadvertently killed the back-to-the-basket game?

“We are losing a part of our sport,” Jason Kidd says.

“The game is getting out of balance,” says George Karl, now coaching perhaps the league’s preeminent post-up brute. “But until we figure out a way to make the post-up more efficient, we’re not going back. You just can’t win throwing the ball into the post 60 times per game.”

dabom
02-10-2016, 02:26 AM
I thought you were all about modernity? Post play is all but pretty much dead. Bigs rarely even do it anymore, Tim included. It's about spacing, spacing, spacing now. I had hope the Spurs would shift the paradigm again, but the Warriors pounding us by 30 was a wake up call (unless you're of the mindset Pop threw the game).

I don't wish it was this way. If this Spurs team existed just a decade ago, they'd probably easily win 70 games and cruise to the title.

It sucks, but if you want this team to hoist the O'Brien in the Kawhi era, he's going to need to become a threat off the dribble. Also getting another penetrating wing wouldn't hurt.

Maybe we'll do the improbable and grit-and-grind the Warriors out of the playoffs, but I'm not betting on it.

Some fine print shit. Never wrong. :lmao

YGWHI
02-10-2016, 02:32 AM

We are watching a lot of Diaw, LMA and Kawhi in the post, this season. Pop finds in the post-ups another way to slow the pace.

But sure, the Spurs bigs "rarely" post...

YGWHI
02-10-2016, 02:34 AM
Also, it seems very stupid to think we can match Dubs at their game, we need to find our own way.

midnightpulp
02-10-2016, 02:42 AM
2016 and still works for him and the Spurs this season.

Winslow is a great defender but Kawi made him look really bad in the post.

Agree. We don't see it very often but his drives against Mavs and Lakers looked good, showed pretty nice improvements.

So what? It still won't thrive as an overall team offensive strategy in today's game.

Even in a league moving away from the post-up as a vehicle for scoring, these four stood out in the regular season as relatively post-averse.1 This is the NBA’s engineered crescendo — the culmination of rule changes that made the drive-and-kick game unguardable, and the hand-in-hand rise of analytics-oriented teams that understood how to exploit that new ecosystem. The ban on hand-checking unleashed speedy ball-handlers. Legalizing zone-style defense has made every post entry pass an adventure in needle-threading.

Read this article:

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/we-interrupt-this-eulogy-for-the-nba-post-up-game-to-bring-you-its-rebirth/

And I know this was the article Apa was thinking about when he talked about "trends," but Lowe's article was written before the Warriors won the championship on the back of Wardell's 3 point shooting. Yes, Draymond was able to use his post game in that series to great effect. But the difference is Draymond is a center/PF, so he'll typically receive the ball on the low-block, much closer to where a post-centric wing player like Kawhi, Kobe, etc receive it (typically 12 feet away and more) the ball. Draymond will produce a layup/3 foot hook shot from the post. Kawhi, Kobe produce mid-range jumpers. Huge difference. And if you try to force Kawhi down into the low block, you kill spacing.

And before the 30 point stomping, I thought maybe the Spurs could shift the winds again. Nope. Pace and Space is here to stay.

Trust me, I don't want it to be this way. If basketball was played like it still was in the mid-00's, Kawhi is probably the clear cut best player in the league right now. But those rule changes made the Warriors' style of play the most effective, unfortunately. Imagine Kawhi on Curry if he were allowed to hand-check :wow GG, Wardell.

phxspurfan
02-10-2016, 02:44 AM
He has one move, the KG fadeaway.

apalisoc_9
02-10-2016, 02:47 AM
What makes you think post play is antiquated? Did you even watch atlanta last year?

Post play is a killer modern day basketball tool with the right off ball personel and off ball movement.

You dont follow trends. You build around your strenghts and hide your weakness. Basketball 101

midnightpulp
02-10-2016, 02:52 AM
We are watching a lot of Diaw, LMA and Kawhi in the post, this season. Pop finds in the post-ups another way to slow the pace.

But sure, the Spurs bigs "rarely" post...

I'm talking league wide. We're like the only good team who posts up with any meaningful frequency. Yeah, 44-8 is awesome, and this is actually one of the best Spurs teams I've ever seen. They might even beat the vaunted 2014 squad in a series. But the Warriors exist, and if your goal is winning a title, your "way" has to be the best way. Ours isn't. The Warriors is. It helps that they're younger and their entire core is at that magical 25-27 age when players typically peak, so maybe we're just unlucky in that regard, but there style is also superior vis a vis the modern game.

midnightpulp
02-10-2016, 03:01 AM
What makes you think post play is antiquated? Did you even watch atlanta last year?

Post play is a killer modern day basketball tool with the right off ball personel and off ball movement.

You dont follow trends. You build around your strenghts and hide your weakness. Basketball 101

No, I watched 2 teams that play pace and space compete for the NBA title.

And the dribble drive game isn't a weakness for the Spurs. Parker is still a top penetrator. Manu is still effective (pray he's healthy in April). And when Kawhi commits, they can't keep him out of the paint. Simmons is also coming along, but I can't trust him to deliver in a playoff series, so he's a big question mark right now. The only weakness is our 3 point shooting volume (our percentage is good, but we don't score enough from there). And you can mask that with creating high percentage shots from penetration. Wing post play isn't efficient enough to win today. Even peak Kobe never broke 46% shooting.

But go ahead and gloss over what the entire NBA community is saying because you have this idea of Kawhi being force fed in the post Kobe style so that he can average a pretty PPG.

Again, I wish it could be. I'd love to see a post-centric Kawhi offense dominate, with Kawhi doing his best Jordan impression from there, but it won't win. Wardell ball is the winning formula.

midnightpulp
02-10-2016, 03:24 AM
Some fine print shit. Never wrong. :lmao

Yes, I would be totally wrong if the Spurs beat the Warriors with old-school type of basketball. Hell, I'd love to see it. As much as fans of the modern game make fun of the hand-check era, its removal has turned NBA basketball into something that more resembles And-1. And I'm a fan of the modern game, but we might be reaching critical mass with pace and space. Just like the rules eventually made 90's ball into an unwatchable grind fest, today's rules are making basketball look like a video game. Moreyball is how kids used to typically play basketball video games, and now it's become the dominant NBA offensive strategy :lol Shoot a 3 or bullrush to the basket.

apalisoc_9
02-10-2016, 03:32 AM
No, I watched 2 teams that play pace and space compete for the NBA title.

And the dribble drive game isn't a weakness for the Spurs. Parker is still a top penetrator. Manu is still effective (pray he's healthy in April). And when Kawhi commits, they can't keep him out of the paint. Simmons is also coming along, but I can't trust him to deliver in a playoff series, so he's a big question mark right now. The only weakness is our 3 point shooting volume (our percentage is good, but we don't score enough from there). And you can mask that with creating high percentage shots from penetration. Wing post play isn't efficient enough to win today. Even peak Kobe never broke 46% shooting.

But go ahead and gloss over what the entire NBA community is saying because you have this idea of Kawhi being force fed in the post Kobe style so that he can average a pretty PPG.

Again, I wish it could be. I'd love to see a post-centric Kawhi offense dominate, with Kawhi doing his best Jordan impression from there, but it won't win. Wardell ball is the winning formula.

Who said anything about force feeding? You're really trying to be cute here bro

dabom
02-10-2016, 03:34 AM
Yes, I would be totally wrong if the Spurs beat the Warriors with old-school type of basketball. Hell, I'd love to see it. As much as fans of the modern game make fun of the hand-check era, its removal has turned NBA basketball into something that more resembles And-1. And I'm a fan of the modern game, but we might be reaching critical mass with pace and space. Just like the rules eventually made 90's ball into an unwatchable grind fest, today's rules are making basketball look like a video game. Moreyball is how kids used to typically play basketball video games, and now it's become the dominant NBA offensive strategy :lol Shoot a 3 or bullrush to the basket.

The 3 second rule I hate. This gives the perimeter player more space and hurts the defensive impact of players( mostly Cs and PFs). I don't wanna go into detail but that's what it causes.

Also the 5 second rule when posting up. This is fucking up bigs big time.

midnightpulp
02-10-2016, 03:38 AM
Who said anything about force feeding? You're really trying to be cute here bro

Well, it seems you're implying that you want Kawhi used like Jordan and Kobe were. I agree Kawhi is a great wing post-player, but it's not a winning team formula. Kawhi's shot attempts should be balanced with drives and 3 point shots, and more drives the better in my opinion, since it's a higher percentage situation than a fadeway 15 footer from the high post.

Now if Pop starts using Kawhi more as a 4 in small ball, then I agree his post opportunities should increase, since he'll get the ball on the low block.

Cry Havoc
02-10-2016, 03:39 AM
So apa is a lakers fan. Non-shocker of the year. Explains 99% of his posts, too.

dabom
02-10-2016, 03:43 AM
So apa is a lakers fan. Non-shocker of the year. Explains 99% of his posts, too.

I was trying to remember your faggot self like 20 mins ago. Forgot your name. You need to post a "LMA trending up(green arrow)" :lol

midnightpulp
02-10-2016, 03:46 AM
The 3 second rule I hate. This gives the perimeter player more space and hurts the defensive impact of players( mostly Cs and PFs). I don't wanna go into detail but that's what it causes.

Also the 5 second rule when posting up. This is fucking up bigs big time.

Yep, and guess when these rule were passed?

2004-05
• New rules were introduced to curtail hand-checking, clarify blocking fouls and call defensive three seconds to open up the game.

Following the Spurs and Pistons (two defensive minded, "boring teams," playing in relatively small markets) titles. It's why the D'Antoni Suns suddenly became a top team in '05 and were the love of the NBA media. I'm glad we threw it their faces and rang twice more, but those rule changes probably cost the Spurs a couple of titles (the '06 Mavs don't win 63 games under the old rules). Their defense became too dominant, the NBA "had to do something."

spursistan
02-10-2016, 03:47 AM
So what? It still won't thrive as an overall team offensive strategy in today's game.

Read this article:

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/we-interrupt-this-eulogy-for-the-nba-post-up-game-to-bring-you-its-rebirth/

And I know this was the article Apa was thinking about when he talked about "trends," but Lowe's article was written before the Warriors won the championship on the back of Wardell's 3 point shooting. Yes, Draymond was able to use his post game in that series to great effect. But the difference is Draymond is a center/PF, so he'll typically receive the ball on the low-block, much closer to where a post-centric wing player like Kawhi, Kobe, etc receive it (typically 12 feet away and more) the ball. Draymond will produce a layup/3 foot hook shot from the post. Kawhi, Kobe produce mid-range jumpers. Huge difference. And if you try to force Kawhi down into the low block, you kill spacing.

And before the 30 point stomping, I thought maybe the Spurs could shift the winds again. Nope. Pace and Space is here to stay.

Trust me, I don't want it to be this way. If basketball was played like it still was in the mid-00's, Kawhi is probably the clear cut best player in the league right now. But those rule changes made the Warriors' style of play the most effective, unfortunately. Imagine Kawhi on Curry if he were allowed to hand-check :wow GG, Wardell.

you sound a bit shook by that shellacking,tbf..Wouldn't be more judicious if you give it a couple more regular season games , if we get drilled like that or near it, i would agree with you that the Spurs are mortally over-matched against them (we are unquestionably in certain areas (PG with Parker/Mills), but Spurs couldn't pack their punch and just descended into comedy of TOs from the tip while Curry video-gamely torched us)...

dabom
02-10-2016, 03:50 AM
Kinda knew around the time. Fucking NBA needs to take it out already.

midnightpulp
02-10-2016, 03:54 AM
you sound a bit shook by that shellacking,tbf..Wouldn't be more judicious if you give it a couple more regular season games , if we get drilled like that or near it, i would agree with you that the Spurs are mortally over-matched against them (we are unquestionably in certain areas (PG with Parker/Mills), but Spurs couldn't pack their punch and just descended into comedy of TOs from the tip while Curry video-gamely torched us)...

Yeah, it was a confidence killer. We'll see. I might be wrong. The Spurs owned the Warriors last season, so we know they can play with them, which is why that beatdown was so odd. It just made me think the Warriors can reach a gear we haven't seen, especially since that win came on the heels of their drubbing of the Cavs.

Cry Havoc
02-10-2016, 04:17 AM
Yeah, it was a confidence killer. We'll see. I might be wrong. The Spurs owned the Warriors last season, so we know they can play with them, which is why that beatdown was so odd. It just made me think the Warriors can reach a gear we haven't seen, especially since that win came on the heels of their drubbing of the Cavs.

I too, wouldn't put so much stock in one regular season game. Our guys had pretty bad nerves as evidenced by the fact that they couldn't catch the ball.

If the process repeats at home, then it's worrying. If we lose by less than 10 on our home court, I won't be too worried -- the playoffs are a completely different type of basketball. GSW will still be terrifying to meet in the playoffs but we've beaten great teams before.

gilmor
02-10-2016, 05:20 AM

I think the key difference in the Warriors this year and last is the improvement of Curry. Curry this year is unstoppable.

r0drig0lac
02-10-2016, 05:37 AM
Also, it seems very stupid to think we can match Dubs at their game, we need to find our own way.

Rockets Ariza was as if, and until he started trying to double in stephon the game was very close (if only duert could make your free throws as when playing against SAS)

Ditty
02-10-2016, 05:44 AM
Gotta agree with you. Kawhi's post game is special now. He's not as naturally offensively gifted like Kobe and Wade were, but gotta give credit to Kawhi on improving greatly on the offensive end.

r0drig0lac
02-10-2016, 05:44 AM
I too, wouldn't put so much stock in one regular season game. Our guys had pretty bad nerves as evidenced by the fact that they couldn't catch the ball.

If the process repeats at home, then it's worrying. If we lose by less than 10 on our home court, I won't be too worried -- the playoffs are a completely different type of basketball. GSW will still be terrifying to meet in the playoffs but we've beaten great teams before.

I hope you're right, but so far our players were killed in screens very easily, and against illegal screens GSW with their ridiculous shooters this is suicide, is not an encouraging scenario

boutons_deux
02-10-2016, 07:22 AM
K's postup game on one is great, but next step is to make them pay when double-teaming

NameLess Scrub
02-10-2016, 07:44 AM
You have the rule changes and then you have the refs' inability to force these kind of teams into playing more into the rules.
I'm still curious to see how the Warriors would look if they were forced to execute proper screens and hold back the contact on defense.

Back when the Suns were the trend they could still be contained by making them pay because there was always a trade off playing that style of BB. I still don't know why they don't seem to pay for any shortcomings in their style.

Rules aside, they shoot 3s like they are 2s, and they can hit them with small space and short time.
In any era, that would be hard enough to beat.

Supreme_Being
02-10-2016, 07:45 AM
meta sucks. curry too OP. nerf plz.

100%duncan
02-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Gotta agree with you. Kawhi's post game is special now. He's not as naturally offensively gifted like Kobe and Wade were, but gotta give credit to Kawhi on improving greatly on the offensive end.

Yup. Dude never had the all-time great's talents, it was hardwork.

cutewizard
02-10-2016, 08:07 AM
RAMON FERNANDEZ OF THE PHILIPPINES HAS THE MOST ELEGANT POST UP GAME IN THE HISTORY OF BASKETBALL!!!

NO ONE IS EVEN CLOSE.................

not even jesus

cutewizard
02-10-2016, 09:28 AM
http://img10.deviantart.net/bc65/i/2010/318/8/e/devil_and_jesus_in_colour_by_doodle666-d32vlr2.jpg

cutewizard
02-10-2016, 09:30 AM
so jesus is simply satan in disguise:

the laughing stock of Western civilization is that western civilization is built on a fucking lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://images.uncyclomedia.co/uncyclopedia/en/0/07/Evil_jesus.jpg

cutewizard
02-10-2016, 09:31 AM
the anal game of satan/jesus is the most elegant game ever, hahahahaha:

http://i.imgur.com/eZTOP4w.jpg

San Antonio Slayer
02-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Kawhi has major issues in posting up players who are bigger and stronger than him (Lebron and Mathews were the latest pests whom I remember well) who easily make his post up game plan pretty predictable - fade away shooting, but not driving or getting closer to basket for a double team. I wish our guy could gain extra lean muscle and +100 lbs in bench press

Cry Havoc
02-10-2016, 12:31 PM
I hope you're right, but so far our players were killed in screens very easily, and against illegal screens GSW with their ridiculous shooters this is suicide, is not an encouraging scenario

Again, the playoffs are a different animal. The Spurs D is vaunted, and we foul less than anyone. Slow the pace of the game down, and it allows our guys to key on their sets for Curry.

Also, don't forget that we have the best coach in the league. If he sees us getting killed on terrible screen setting, you can bet he'll take it up with the league (not publicly, of course). He'll also probably have our guys start fighting really aggressively to get through them if it doesn't stop.

YGWHI
02-10-2016, 01:53 PM
Kawhi has major issues in posting up players who are bigger and stronger than him (Lebron and Mathews were the latest pests whom I remember well) who easily make his post up game plan pretty predictable - fade away shooting, but not driving or getting closer to basket for a double team. I wish our guy could gain extra lean muscle and +100 lbs in bench press

Well, that was one of the major improvements in Kawhi's post up game, opponents' size don't bother him that much like in the past years.

If you watched the last games against Cavs and Mavs, Kawhi did a really good job posting up LeBron and Mathews. Against Cavs, especially, one move in the first half, rim-out but it was a fantastic post-up move, then he scored in other, but the one he missed was the best move.

About Mathews, he isn't bigger/stronger than Kawhi, even last year, when our guy returned from his hand-injury, his post-up game looked so effective against him.

I wouldn't wait that Kawhi gain extra pounds/muscle, it's pretty obvious that you don't play him posting up PF/C, he'll spend a lot of energy trying to gain position against those guys. But he has a matchup advantage in the post against most SFs in the league. And that's all the Spurs need.

YGWHI
02-10-2016, 02:26 PM
I'm talking league wide. We're like the only good team who posts up with any meaningful frequency. Yeah, 44-8 is awesome, and this is actually one of the best Spurs teams I've ever seen. They might even beat the vaunted 2014 squad in a series. But the Warriors exist, and if your goal is winning a title, your "way" has to be the best way. Ours isn't. The Warriors is. It helps that they're younger and their entire core is at that magical 25-27 age when players typically peak, so maybe we're just unlucky in that regard, but there style is also superior vis a vis the modern game.

If Warriors would have our strong SF/PFs and PG/C starters over 34, instead of their young killers from 3's...Do you think they would play the same way? No.

Like others said, you have to play your strenghts and minimize your weaknesses.
The Spurs can't play like a team they are not. They aren't the Warriors, they aren't that young team who can run and make space for their shooters.

We have some old guys, we can't rely on our icy-hot shooters...but we have the best frontcourt in the league, so they're exploiting that advantage.
Also, we have a ton of good mid-range shooters so they take those shoots too.

Yep. You're reading correctly, post-ups and mid-range js, the old way.

If the Spurs can beat them playing that way...who knows. After all, a regular game isn't going to define their playoffs series.

SpursBig3s
02-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Rockets Ariza was as if, and until he started trying to double in stephon the game was very close (if only duert could make your free throws as when playing against SAS)

do you even English bro?

RD2191
02-10-2016, 04:13 PM

Lol. Please stop posting.

San Antonio Slayer
02-10-2016, 04:24 PM
If you watched the last games against Cavs and Mavs, Kawhi did a really good job posting up LeBron and Mathews. Against Cavs, especially, one move in the first half, rim-out but it was a fantastic post-up move, then he scored in other, but the one he missed was the best move.

About Mathews, he isn't bigger/stronger than Kawhi, even last year, when our guy returned from his hand-injury, his post-up game looked so effective against him.

I wouldn't wait that Kawhi gain extra pounds/muscle, it's pretty obvious that you don't play him posting up PF/C, he'll spend a lot of energy trying to gain position against those guys. But he has a matchup advantage in the post against most SFs in the league. And that's all the Spurs need.

I don't know man, I watch every spurs game, last game in Cleveland he had 2 postups against Lebron, the rest were against Shump, Smith or Jefferson. I didn't see his usual "sexy" posting up there at all. The prelast game against Dallas he failed to get positive outcome from the postup on Mathews on 2 or 3 CONSECUTIVE possessions. He just couldn't move him deeper in the zone. Though he was better last time in Dallas. Kawhi needs more power to win in the post against Lebron and Iggy.

San Antonio Slayer
02-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Lol. Please stop posting.
any arguments, Vinny?

TheGreatYacht
02-10-2016, 05:10 PM
Good post

Spurtacular
02-10-2016, 05:12 PM

Or in your case, like a ten inch black schlong.

BillMc
02-10-2016, 05:25 PM

Kawhi is definitely physically stronger than he was when he came into the league and stronger even than last year. I do wonder what his optimal weight is and if any of the bulk, even muscle bulk, will slow down his game.

If Pop was serious about Kobe working with Kawhi, he might show him some post moves useful when the defender is bigger and stronger than him. Give him credit, as he aged Kobe had some nice moves in the post. (Before the Achilles of course). As long as Kobe doesn't give Kawhi advice on 3point shooting, unselfish play, building relationships with teammates, taking the defensive side off or dating in Colorado, I'm good with it.

By the way just got back from Kharkov and Kiev. Love Ukraine. :toast

John Petrucci
02-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Does anyone in NBA have a nicer midrange fadeaway than Kawhi right now? :wow

Cry Havoc
02-10-2016, 05:40 PM

How many non-PF/Cs in the league can post up against LeBron? My guess is less than 3. That's hardly a knock against Kawhi, James is P4P one of the strongest guys in NBA history.

bic50
02-10-2016, 06:22 PM
Does anyone in NBA have a nicer midrange fadeaway than Kawhi right now? :wow

San Antonio Slayer
02-11-2016, 04:55 AM
Kawhi is definitely physically stronger than he was when he came into the league and stronger even than last year. I do wonder what his optimal weight is and if any of the bulk, even muscle bulk, will slow down his game.

If Pop was serious about Kobe working with Kawhi, he might show him some post moves useful when the defender is bigger and stronger than him. Give him credit, as he aged Kobe had some nice moves in the post. (Before the Achilles of course). As long as Kobe doesn't give Kawhi advice on 3point shooting, unselfish play, building relationships with teammates, taking the defensive side off or dating in Colorado, I'm good with it.

By the way just got back from Kharkov and Kiev. Love Ukraine. :toast

I suggest Pop to send Kawhi to Hakeem for post play development. Next time you visit Western Ukraine save 2 days for Chernivtsi. I still need some international support to start watching finals 2013 game 7 :bobo

still.focused
02-11-2016, 08:07 AM
I need footage or gifs of just how filthy his post moves have been the past 3 or so games
The shit he put on Winslow the other night had me drooling

Spurtacular
04-05-2016, 09:16 PM

Tell us more...

dabom
04-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Tell us more...

Are you losing it cause your mormom team is getting rammed by the Spurs. :lmao

Spurtacular
04-05-2016, 09:29 PM
Are you losing it cause your mormom team is getting rammed by the Spurs. :lmao

deebs

dabom
04-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Anyone can use the search button and bump. None of those threads are even wrong. :lmao

dabom
04-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Explain how OP was wrong in any of those bumps faggot. :lmao