PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Will any players tell it like it really is on the Black Mumble attention whore tour?

MultiTroll
02-11-2016, 02:13 AM
Will any player, present or past or for that matter any commentator say something like

"It's pathetic how he is stealing minutes from deserving players."
"He'll go down as one of, if not the biggest mooches in NBA history."

DeRozan m8
02-11-2016, 02:19 AM
This Lakers season must be one of the biggest clusterfucks of a season i've seen in a while tbh

Its so empty, soulless and pointless.

Thread
02-11-2016, 06:40 AM
They were selling your shit.

ambchang
02-11-2016, 10:19 AM

Then you should have shown up when they were selling it. You didn't.

DMC
02-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Will any player, present or past or for that matter any commentator say something like

He's done it for years, not just this one.

Consider it like ridding yourself of a cancer. You almost kill your body in the process but if you don't it will kill you anyhow. You don't reflect too much on it. This is why Lakers employ the Livestrong color.

DMC
02-11-2016, 10:35 AM
Who was?

MEDIA!

That same media that you say doesn't matter.

Thread
02-11-2016, 10:57 AM

Thread
02-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Who was?

MEDIA!

That same media that you say doesn't matter.

Thread
02-11-2016, 10:58 AM
He's done it for years, not just this one.

Consider it like ridding yourself of a cancer. You almost kill your body in the process but if you don't it will kill you anyhow. You don't reflect too much on it. This is why Lakers employ the Livestrong color.

We'd be light 5 without Kobe, a triple, & 3 doubles.

Kobe Bryant is a hero.

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2016, 11:00 AM
shouldnt thread title be called black wanker tour? he did tour colarado and wanked in the bathroom...

Thread
02-11-2016, 11:01 AM
shouldnt thread title be called black wanker tour? he did tour colarado and wanked in the bathroom...

You got nary room. Your Neal raped as well. Don't fret though,,,it ain't like the girl was kin to you. Just, in the way.

DMC
02-11-2016, 11:04 AM
We'd be light 5 without Kobe, a triple, & 3 doubles.

Kobe Bryant is a hero.

A Vietnam vet calling a basketball player a hero. It's bottom of the barrel out there.

DMC
02-11-2016, 11:06 AM
You got nary room. Your Neal raped as well. Don't fret though,,,it ain't like the girl was kin to you. Just, in the way.

Neal spent no money
Busted a nut
Was acquitted

Kobe spent millions
jerked off
Paid her off

Let's not falsely equivocate the two.

Thread
02-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Neal spent no money
Busted a nut
Was acquitted

Kobe spent millions
jerked off
Paid her off

+ it ain't like the women were your wife, gf, mother, or sister.

Thread
02-11-2016, 11:11 AM
A Vietnam vet calling a basketball player a hero. It's bottom of the barrel out there.

Standin' out there, apex of the arc tryin' to get that gd thing off. "Fuck!"

Artest, leavin' Pierce,,,dead in the ground...in ground the mf'er swore up & down he'd not return to.

Just shows ta go ya.

DMC
02-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Standin' out there, apex of the arc tryin' to get that gd thing off. "Fuck!"

Artest, leavin' Pierce,,,dead in the ground...in ground the mf'er swore up & down he'd not return to.

Just shows ta go ya.
You call Kobe a hero but then Artest was the one who went back in and pulled the pin on the grenade Kobe threw. Pau carried you all the way back to the tent, and yet 6-24 is a hero in your eyes. Were you perhaps a REMF with a bar?

Thread
02-11-2016, 11:17 AM
You call Kobe a hero but then Artest was the one who went back in and pulled the pin on the grenade Kobe threw. Pau carried you all the way back to the tent, and yet 6-24 is a hero in your eyes. Were you perhaps a REMF with a bar?

Pau? He couldn't win a single playoff game til Kobe held his hand.

DMC
02-11-2016, 11:22 AM

The consistent theme here is Kobe has to be holding someone's hand to win.

You seem to get this when its Wade.

Wade does nothing... then Shaq shows and they ring. Then nothing.. Then Lebron shows and they ring. Lebron never won a ring without Wade holding his hand. Anyone would laugh at that but it's just as true as your Pau comment, and rings >>>> playoff games.

Kobe does nothing, then Shaq drags him to 3 titles and then Shaq gets injured, surger and they miss 2003. Then 2004 comes around and Kobe ignores Shaq and you know what happened. Then Shaq leaves and wins in Miami while Kobe is threatening to quit and missing the playoffs. Then Pau shows and they go from that to making the Finals three consecutive seasons.

It's not rocket science.

Thread
02-11-2016, 11:23 AM

Wade does nothing... then Shaq shows and they ring. Then nothing.. Then Lebron shows and they ring. Lebron never won a ring without Wade holding his hand. Anyone would laugh at that but it's just as true as your Pau comment, and rings >>>> playoff games.

Shaq?

Kobe: 2

Shaq: 1

DMC
02-11-2016, 11:26 AM
Shaq?

Kobe: 2

Shaq: 1

Don't be obtuse.

Fisher has the same number of rings as Kobe, and under the same circumstances.

Fisher 2

Shaq 1

The thing is those are Pau's 2.

DMC
02-11-2016, 11:28 AM
Pundits recognize this which is why Shaq even with 1 fewer ring is ranked all time higher than Kobe. It's a done deal already.

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2016, 11:29 AM

I was selling their shit too.....:lol

Thread
02-11-2016, 11:30 AM
Pundits recognize this which is why Shaq even with 1 fewer ring is ranked all time higher than Kobe. It's a done deal already.

I don't do "ranked." I leave that you children.

& Pau? He couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe held his hand.

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2016, 11:30 AM
Poundcakes recognize this which is why Shaq even with 1 fewer ring is ranked all time higher than Kobe. It's a done deal already.

Fify :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2016, 11:31 AM
Don't be obtuse.

Fisher 2

Shaq 1

Shaq also has the same number of rings under the same circumstances :lol

DMC
02-11-2016, 11:32 AM
I don't do "ranked." I leave that you children.

& Pau? He couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe held his hand.

Too bad it's not about what you do. The die is cast.

You credit Kobe with holding Pau's hand, but Fisher was there was well.

Pau didn't go out and threaten to quit unless they brought in Kobe.

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2016, 11:33 AM

Kobe does nothing, then Shaq drags him to 3 titles and then Shaq gets injured, surger and they miss 2003. Then 2004 comes around and Kobe ignores Shaq and you know what happened. Then Shaq leaves and wins in Miami while Kobe is threatening to quit and missing the playoffs. Then Pau shows and they go from that to making the Finals three consecutive seasons.

It's not rocket science.

Shaq before Kobe :lmao

Swept......

:lol

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2016, 11:34 AM

0-20 in fact :lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Neal spent no money
Busted a nut
Was acquitted

Kobe spent millions
jerked off
Paid her off

Neal Gang raped while she was vomitting......

MultiTroll
02-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Don't be obtuse.

Fisher 2

Shaq 1

Lets find some bench warmer who happens to be 4>0 or such over Kobme.
Lets see, how many playoff series has Kobs as the *leader* been swept out?
Oh that's right, Kobs as the leader doesn't even make the playoffs. :lol

Relevancy
02-11-2016, 11:49 AM
I don't know why it bothers some of you Kobe is getting standing ovations in different arenas.

Thread
02-11-2016, 12:23 PM
I don't know why it bothers some of you Kobe is getting standing ovations in different arenas.

Because they're driven by envy, jealousy, and hatred. I can attest. My soul is saturated thus. We're brothers of the craft.

Relevancy
02-11-2016, 12:39 PM
Because they're driven by envy, jealousy, and hatred. I can attest. My soul is saturated thus. We're brothers of the craft.aren't we all humans

Thread
02-11-2016, 12:52 PM
Pau didn't go out and threaten to quit unless they brought in Kobe.

No, he was satisfied to rot in Memphis afraid of the "Perkins & Powes" that had come & were coming.

It was Kobe who had to hold a gun to Jerry's head to get him off a fuckin' 3 year snide. Result? Kobe held his hand, Howard's an idiot at birth, Artest put it back up the street, Perkins fell over, Pierce lied, they were selling your shit.

AND THE EXTRA KICKER:::The irony to beat all irony...that fuckin' idiot Howard sees it all in front of him in '09 as he skins & grins over the course of the Finals, havin' the time of his life, drunken with glee to beat the band,,,then comes to LA,,,sober as a judge the day Kobe sits down across the table. Then, THEN, then that fool is serious. Yeah. Motherfucker.

Years later:::Howard in the same gd place.

ambchang
02-11-2016, 01:17 PM

Also, I noticed you no longer mention the "They never sold our shit!" line after ... was it Splits? nailed you on that one. nice backtracking

Thread
02-11-2016, 01:55 PM
Also, I noticed you no longer mention the "They never sold our shit!" line after ... was it Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583)? nailed you on that one. nice backtracking

DMC
02-11-2016, 04:30 PM
No, he was satisfied to rot in Memphis afraid of the "Perkins & Powes" that had come & were coming.

It was Kobe who had to hold a gun to Jerry's head to get him off a fuckin' 3 year snide. Result? Kobe held his hand, Howard's an idiot at birth, Artest put it back up the street, Perkins fell over, Pierce lied, they were selling your shit.

AND THE EXTRA KICKER:::The irony to beat all irony...that fuckin' idiot Howard sees it all in front of him in '09 as he skins & grins over the course of the Finals, havin' the time of his life, drunken with glee to beat the band,,,then comes to LA,,,sober as a judge the day Kobe sits down across the table. Then, THEN, then that fool is serious. Yeah. Motherfucker.

Years later:::Howard in the same gd place.

Pau didn't cry to media about needing Kobe.

DMC
02-11-2016, 04:30 PM
Media again.

DMC
02-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Shaq before Kobe :lmao

Swept......

:lol
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/infographics/20160120_nbaalltimerank/12.png

Thread
02-11-2016, 04:53 PM
Pau didn't cry to media about needing Kobe.

Of course not. He was happy hiding out at Graceland weekends. Buss, with Kobe's Glock to his head made the arrangements. Kobe met Gasol at LAX, hands were held, Perkins & Powe showed up, hands were separated, Gasol ran into the Ocean, Atlantic side...hands were held, Howard showed up, Perkins fell down, I got a 3rd double of a fresh century. They were selling your shit.

ambchang
02-11-2016, 06:52 PM

Then you should have been here when they were selling it. You didn't.

Thread
02-11-2016, 06:58 PM

Spurtacular
02-11-2016, 07:07 PM

Why would any player care if the Laker scrubs are getting their minutes? There's some stuff to call Kobe out on; but this wouldn't be their business, generally speaking, imo.

Thread
02-11-2016, 09:48 PM
It would not have been Daddy:::

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14763117/shaquille-oneal-says-wishes-had-farewell-tour-kobe-bryant

TORONTO -- Shaquille O'Neal says he wishes he could have had a farewell tour at the end of his career similar to the one former teammate Kobe Bryant (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/110/kobe-bryant) is enjoying now.
O'Neal held court in Toronto before TNT's popular "Inside The NBA" television show Thursday night as the NBA prepared to kick of its All-Star weekend. He reminisced about his time with Bryant, the Lakers star who is retiring at the end of the season.

Shaquille O'Neal, who ended his career in Boston in 2011, says he wishes he had been healthy enough to play one more season in order to say goodbye to the fans and teams in each city. Steve Babineau/NBAE/Getty ImagesO'Neal was forced to retire in 2011 at age 37 after tearing his Achilles. He says he would have enjoyed being able to say goodbye to the fans and teams in each city, but he wasn't healthy enough to play the one more season he planned on.
Bryant was voted a starter for the West team on Sunday.

ambchang
02-11-2016, 10:01 PM

Thread
02-11-2016, 10:03 PM
^^^

ambchang
It would not have been Daddy:::

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14763117/shaquille-oneal-says-wishes-had-farewell-tour-kobe-bryant

TORONTO -- Shaquille O'Neal says he wishes he could have had a farewell tour at the end of his career similar to the one former teammate Kobe Bryant (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/110/kobe-bryant) is enjoying now.
O'Neal held court in Toronto before TNT's popular "Inside The NBA" television show Thursday night as the NBA prepared to kick of its All-Star weekend. He reminisced about his time with Bryant, the Lakers star who is retiring at the end of the season.

Shaquille O'Neal, who ended his career in Boston in 2011, says he wishes he had been healthy enough to play one more season in order to say goodbye to the fans and teams in each city. Steve Babineau/NBAE/Getty ImagesO'Neal was forced to retire in 2011 at age 37 after tearing his Achilles. He says he would have enjoyed being able to say goodbye to the fans and teams in each city, but he wasn't healthy enough to play the one more season he planned on.
Bryant was voted a starter for the West team on Sunday.

Oneal didn't work hard enough to get back from an Achilles tear, steal another $48.5m, and get that farewell tour.

ambchang
^^^

Thread
02-11-2016, 10:09 PM
^

ambchang
02-12-2016, 06:26 AM
^

Thread
02-12-2016, 09:19 AM
^

Fabbs
02-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Why do you, in your own words believe you go off topic so much?

Thread
02-12-2016, 11:57 AM
Why do you, in your own words believe you go off topic so much?

I learned it from the masters...you guys do the same damn thing.

Fabbs
02-12-2016, 11:59 AM
I learned it from the masters...you guys do the same damn thing.
You mean the *masters* seeking the monthly Rimmy Award selection?
Who are you referring to "you guy(s)"? I am only one poster.

Thread
02-12-2016, 12:09 PM
You mean the *masters* seeking the monthly Rimmy Award selection?
Who are you referring to "you guy(s)"? I am only one poster.

SF's, by & large "go off topic so much." I've seen (you) do it, Fabbs.

We'll be having a fine conversation and one of your people will "Kobe" it. End of conversation.

DMC
02-12-2016, 12:45 PM
"say goodbye" then they go on national TV for 10 fucking years. Yeah, that's a real goodbye.

Fucking drama queens. Just leave and say goodbye in the exit interview.