PDA

View Full Version : Can this forum abandon stone age and get a Twitter link button?

spursistan
02-12-2016, 02:29 PM
Is it really that difficult? :lol

Proxy
02-12-2016, 02:45 PM
you should be grateful that kori and timvp opened the gates for new users and keep a board with low interference from mods available to us. Doesn't take much to learn how to embed tweets

steeledl
02-12-2016, 02:57 PM
I'm glad they didn't sell it because if someone bought it and tried to monetize it..... Most of us would be banned shortly after. However, they should be able to generate some sort of income to at least cover cost of servers and what not.... People could donate.

Robz4000
02-12-2016, 03:00 PM
No.

spursistan
02-12-2016, 03:00 PM
you should be grateful that kori and timvp opened the gates for new users and keep a board with low interference from mods available to us. Doesn't take much to learn how to embed tweets

it is all about enhancing the experience..And it's 2016 when 95% of NBA news/material comes out of twitter..Having a shortcut button to embed that stuff isn't calling for bells and whistles..

TheGreatYacht
02-12-2016, 03:01 PM
I'm glad they didn't sell it because if someone bought it and tried to monetize it..... Most of us would be banned shortly after. However, they should be able to generate some sort of income to at least cover cost of servers and what not.... People could donate.Ads? Tbh

dbestpro
02-12-2016, 03:02 PM
You wanna tweet go tweet.

Dex
02-12-2016, 03:04 PM
Tbh we've had the /youtube tag much longer than the /tweet tag and it never got a button either.

Consider it a rite of passage.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2016, 06:48 PM
It's better to make people work for it a little.

K...
02-12-2016, 07:04 PM
Why do I even have to type words, that so slow. I want a button for each player and ascending/descending/poop icons. I want the board to auto post fsggot whenever my enemies post. Why doesn't tomvp do game threads anymore! Where's my vbookie swag? Why is the arcade so Damn hard and why can't I get a good score? Why did you delete my player hate thread? Why did I get banned for misogyny when I just said a spurs coach literally sucks on dicks. Why did you ban xmas1996? He was such a good poster! , , !