PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Enjoy This Weekend Spurfan......Just Remember..........

Koolaid_Man
02-12-2016, 09:35 PM
:lmao.

“This is Kobe’s weekend,” Knicks star Carmelo Anthony said.

Bryant fielded questions in English, Italian, Spanish. He accepted gifts. He smiled. No regrets about the decision to retire after 20 seasons, 18 All-Star Game selections, more than 33,000 career points and five championships.

K...
02-12-2016, 10:16 PM
Bigger attention who're this weekend? Kool or Kobe.

Remember, Kobe is subordinate to the golden state master race. It's curry who decides whether to cede the spotlight. Your boy takes scraps.

midnightpulp
02-12-2016, 11:16 PM
12x2

apalisoc_9
02-12-2016, 11:31 PM
12x2

Any idea where I can get NBA play by play videos? Was thinking making a brief analysis of how to use Kawhi in the triple threat situation and how it can benefit the players around him,

Mitch
02-12-2016, 11:58 PM
:lol everybody just keeps joining his retirement conga line.

Thread
02-13-2016, 12:28 AM
:lol everybody just keeps joining his retirement conga line.

It's incredible.

Kobe Bryant is a hero.

spursparker9
02-13-2016, 12:47 AM
lol I think by now, players like Lebron, wade, CP3 etc etc have decide that when they retire, they will announce their retirement early in the season rather than just retire after the playoffs and fade away.

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 12:52 AM
Even Adam Silver got his man love plans....:lol

Just remember Spur Fan....you honor Kobe with us this weekend....whether you want to or not....crying kicking and dragging as you do? So shall it be!!!!

Mitch
02-13-2016, 12:55 AM

Just remember Spur Fan....you honor Kobe with us this weekend....whether you want to or not....crying kicking and dragging as you do? So shall it be!!!!

I haven't seen this kind of retirement party since Jordan's second retirement :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 12:56 AM
I haven't seen this kind of retirement party since Jordan's second retirement :lol

And.....Why didn't yall tell me this shit happened.....:lmao

The Atlanta Hawks (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/teams/page/ATL/atlanta-hawks) will host the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday, Dec. 4 at Philips Arena (8 p.m.) in Kobe Bryant's final regular season game in Atlanta.

To pay tribute to Bryant's memorable career, the Hawks and Zoo Atlanta have announced that the Zoo will name its black mamba snake Kobe. In addition, the Hawks will make a donation to Zoo Atlanta to further honor Bryant. “Kobe Bryant's career accomplishments speak for themselves,” said Hawks and Philips Arena CEO Steve Koonin. “He has set a standard with his incredible work ethic, tremendous will and competitive spirit. We're happy to be partnering with Zoo Atlanta to recognize the impact Kobe has made on the NBA and its popularity worldwide.”

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 01:06 AM
Once again the world stage belongs to Kobe...

About 750 million people around the globe are expected to follow Sunday's NBA All-Star Game in one form or another, and it's a safe guess most will do so to keep a keen eye on Bryant's final appearance in the league's midseason showcase. His farewell season now officially starting to wind down, the Los Angeles Lakers' star was the center of attraction at media day Friday — and seemed most appreciative.

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 01:08 AM
Gotta feel bad for players like Tim Duncan, Ray Allen, Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, these guys are all certified Kobe haters...jealous of the guy.....you know this hurts them watching this......

midnightpulp
02-13-2016, 02:09 AM
Any idea where I can get NBA play by play videos? Was thinking making a brief analysis of how to use Kawhi in the triple threat situation and how it can benefit the players around him,

I use League Pass and just screencap.

I know of no other way to get complete game footage. Torrent perhaps, but those seem hard to find.

The single team package costs 26.99US per month.

InTheCrust
02-13-2016, 02:34 AM
Leonard doesn't really seem to give a shit :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 03:01 AM
Leonard doesn't really seem to give a shit :lol

Sorry to shoot down your attempt..... :hat but I'm an asshole like that....I got a ping from my Asian friend that you were throwing shade so I saved this gem for ya.....sorry brother..:lol

"I remember being a teenager and watching 40-year-old Michael Jordan compete in his final All-Star game," Leonard said. "This year I’m looking forward to stepping on the court with Kobe. He's a legend and, given it’s his last year, it’ll be an honor to play alongside him." - Kawhi Leonard

daslicer
02-13-2016, 03:07 AM
:lmao.

Bryant fielded questions in English, Italian, Spanish. He accepted gifts. He smiled. No regrets about the decision to retire after 20 seasons, 18 All-Star Game selections, more than 33,000 career points and five championships.

Kool in how many games do you think the Warriors will beat the Spurs?

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 03:25 AM
Kool in how many games do you think the Warriors will beat the Spurs?

I don't do predictions..therefore no comment...

Solly Cholly....:lol

Thread
02-13-2016, 03:43 AM
Gotta feel bad for players like Tim Duncan, Ray Allen, Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, these guys are all certified Kobe haters...jealous of the guy.....you know this hurts them watching this......

Specially Pierce:::he swore he wasn't coming back to California in June of '10. He had nary other choice than to return.

tee, hee.

InTheCrust
02-13-2016, 07:09 AM
Sorry to shoot down your attempt..... :hat but I'm an asshole like that....I got a ping from my Asian friend that you were throwing shade so I saved this gem for ya.....sorry brother..:lol

Lol softball questions cam, he answered that question question media wanted him to answer so he found gtfo,, but the moment they tried to drag him into the circle jerk that nigga wasn't having it :lol

Nice try tho

ambchang
02-13-2016, 07:28 AM
12x2

Seriously though if Kobe didn't announce his retirement before the voting was cast, he'd rank a lot lower. Pity votes.

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 08:49 AM
Lol softball questions cam, he answered that question question media wanted him to answer so he found gtfo,, but the moment they tried to drag him into the circle jerk that nigga wasn't having it :lol

Nice try tho

:lmao I just love seeing Spur fan go into perpetual Spin mode when they have no comeback :lol

Once Pop calls Kobe up again to mentor the retard I will let you know how that turns out :lol

Harry Callahan
02-13-2016, 09:00 AM

In honor of Kobe I will take a dump in his image. Brown and slimy.

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 09:01 AM
In honor of Kobe I will take a dump in his image. Brown and slimy.

Bend over and I'll show you brown and slimy

Harry Callahan
02-13-2016, 09:12 AM
Bend over and I'll show you brown and slimy

You'd never get that chance. You would be quickly and efficiently pine boxed.

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 09:20 AM
You'd never get that chance. You would be quickly and efficiently pine boxed.

Bend over trick and I'll fucking show you quick and efficient....:lol

InTheCrust
02-13-2016, 12:54 PM
:lmao I just love seeing Spur fan go into perpetual Spin mode when they have no comeback :lol

Once Pop calls Kobe up again to mentor the retard I will let you know how that turns out :lol

Lmao all lakerfan has been doing the past 4 years has been spinning shit in the midst of their debilitating humiliation with no end in sight,,

Sean Cagney
02-13-2016, 01:54 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lmao

Sean Cagney
02-13-2016, 01:56 PM
I am sure Tim is jealous of him on a 45 win team and chillin right now at home to get rest while Kobes team is lottery bound and he is shooting 35% and ending his career while missing the playoffs again..... Yep such jealousy.

I believe it was Kobe too who was jealous of Tims situation in San Antonio with the consistency and same coach through out his career as well a he said, but you won't dare post that will you Kool? Who is jealous again? I think Tim doesn't give two shits about his his retirement parade......... TBH.

http://nesn.com/2014/11/kobe-bryant-im-jealous-of-tim-duncans-career-stability-with-spurs/

Thread
02-13-2016, 01:56 PM
Lmao all lakerfan has been doing the past 4 years has been spinning shit in the midst of their debilitating humiliation with no end in sight,,

You've nary room on the [debilitating humiliation] front:::They were selling your shit.

Splits
02-13-2016, 01:57 PM
You've nary room on the [debilitating humiliation] front:::They were selling your shit.

Do you know what the word debilitating means? Obviously 2013 does not qualify, since we rang in 2014.

Thread
02-13-2016, 01:59 PM
I think Tim doesn't give two shits about his his retirement parade

True. He didn't give two shits about his 1st 5th, $25 million, or, his children's autonomy,,,wtf would he give two shits about a retirement parade.

Thread
Do you know what the word debilitating means? Obviously 2013 does not qualify, since we rang in 2014.

You're debilitated because you'll always be short one,,,because they were selling your shit.

Mitch
True. He didn't give two shits about his 1st 5th, $25 million, or, his children's autonomy,,,wtf would he give two shits about a retirement parade.

You think Tim loves his kids, Cub?

Thread
02-13-2016, 02:02 PM
You think Tim loves his kids, Cub?

Yes. But, he lets strange men put their hands on 'em in affection, &/or correction.

Splits
02-13-2016, 02:05 PM
You're debilitated because you'll always be short one,,,because they were selling your shit.

That makes no sense. I've really got you ruffled, Rubio.

Thread
02-13-2016, 02:07 PM
That makes no sense. I've really got you ruffled, Rubio.

You're wrong, but, obviously that is what you need today...fine.

Mitch
02-13-2016, 02:11 PM
You're wrong, but, obviously that is what you need today...fine.

Don't mindem, Cub, what kind of guy criticizes rhetoric and grammar :lol

Thread
02-13-2016, 02:14 PM

Obviously he's in dire need for me to stand down on this issue today. Fine. Sometimes the needs of the 1 override the needs of the other 1.

Splits
02-13-2016, 02:17 PM

I've simply pointed out that Marco is using words for which he doesn't know the meaning. That's a criticism, but not of rhetoric or grammar.

Splits
02-13-2016, 02:18 PM
Obviously he's in dire need for me to stand down on this issue today. Fine. Sometimes the needs of the 1 override the needs of the other 1.

Flummoxed!

Mitch
02-13-2016, 02:20 PM
I've simply pointed out that Marco is using words for which he doesn't know the meaning. That's a criticism, but not of rhetoric or grammar.

It's the internet, splits, nobody gives a flying fuck. The only thing that matters is they were selling your shit :lol

Splits
02-13-2016, 02:31 PM
It's the internet, splits, nobody gives a flying fuck. The only thing that matters is they were selling your shit :lol

I assure you, this place is much more than just "the internet" to Marco. He sees himself as some sage, using big words to "illuminate" his uneducated, low-IQ, cult followers. And he doesn't like it one bit when I puncture that veneer. He gives more than a flying fuck.

And I'm going to continue puncturing.

Mitch
02-13-2016, 02:39 PM
I assure you, this place is much more than just "the internet" to Marco. He sees himself as some sage, using big words to "illuminate" his uneducated, low-IQ, cult followers. And he doesn't like it one bit when I puncture that veneer. He gives more than a flying fuck.

Cub has been called a sage by your own people, Splits. Blame them :lol

Thread
02-13-2016, 02:45 PM

I am a sage. DMC cited me thus.

Sean Cagney
02-13-2016, 02:53 PM

He slapped the floor and was mad as hell after the 1st 5th so I think he cared some about that slipping away. His children no clue there nor is it my business. I am sure he has quite a few mills left though after that mishap and his family can live better than ours for eternity on that money and then some. He doesn't care about stats though or a retirement parade, he is not an attention whore who would announce a retirement early to parade around and get love from others! False love at that at times. He would rather be on a winning team who makes the playoffs and sacrifice to let others grow and enjoy! Shame on HIM!

Thread
02-13-2016, 03:00 PM
He slapped the floor and was mad as hell after the 1st 5th so I think he cared some about that slipping away. His children no clue there nor is it my business. I am sure he has quite a few mills left though after that mishap and his family can live better than ours for eternity on that money and then some. He doesn't care about stats though or a retirement parade, he is not an attention whore who would announce a retirement early to parade around and get love from others! False love at that at times. He would rather be on a winning team who makes the playoffs and sacrifice to let others grow and enjoy! Shame on HIM!

Yeah, after. If he'd a cared about that playoff run he'd a acquiesced to Amy's demand for freedom and a divorce. He tried to brazen it, double dared her to tell, she told and he lost his focus.

And don't talk to me about false love. He and Amy had an arrangement of false love because he wanted to hide and she wanted the boodle. You got nary room there.

His whole "birth" is predicated on a "winning team" in direct reverse. You tanked to generate him.

Splits
02-13-2016, 03:09 PM
Cub has been called a sage by your own people, Splits. Blame them :lol

I am a sage. DMC cited me thus.

I never read it.

Mitch
02-13-2016, 03:14 PM
I never read it.

He's your people, you bunch Laker fans together - you are bunched up with fathands as well.

Thread
02-13-2016, 03:15 PM
I never read it.

Good for you, sweetheart.

InTheCrust
02-13-2016, 03:18 PM
Did someone piss in Thread's ovaltine this morning? :lol extra ornery today

DMC
02-13-2016, 03:19 PM
12x2
That's 24

With all those 2x12's and bricks there's sure to be a new coliseum opened soon.

InTheCrust
02-13-2016, 03:20 PM
That's 24

With all those 2x12's and bricks there's sure to be a new coliseum opened soon.

TOSB Hall of Fame :lol

Splits
02-13-2016, 03:21 PM

That was me. One of those dark, yellow streams too. You know, like when you drink too much the night before and forget to keep a bottle of water at the ready.

DMC
02-13-2016, 03:21 PM

Leonard got pulled aside and told "this isn't a post-game presser, this is where you build your brand" and Leonard straightened up.

LkrFan
02-13-2016, 05:19 PM
12x2

Does Jim have any plans this weekend? :lol
How much did he pay those PI's? :lol
Why wasn't the details of his divorce made public yet? :lol
Does he have every other weekend child custody? :lol
When is Amy's tell all book coming out? :lol
Is he still light $25 milli:loln?
Will he ever get that tramp stamp removed? :lol
How about his tongue rang? :lol
What about his Merlin Tat? :lol
Does he have to pay taxes on El Toro's Con 24 horas gym he bought? :lol

:downspin:

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 06:41 PM
Leonard got pulled aside and told "this isn't a post-game presser, this is where you build your brand" and Leonard straightened up.

A dick in the ass will do that :lol

Sean Cagney
02-13-2016, 07:54 PM
Yeah, after. If he'd a cared about that playoff run he'd a acquiesced to Amy's demand for freedom and a divorce. He tried to brazen it, double dared her to tell, she told and he lost his focus.

And don't talk to me about false love. He and Amy had an arrangement of false love because he wanted to hide and she wanted the boodle. You got nary room there.

His whole "birth" is predicated on a "winning team" in direct reverse. You tanked to generate him.NO SIR! The winning tradition continues with him on the team and has been there since he arrived! LA has been in the pits for years now and the man Kobe is still on the team, but he can't generate wins anymore and will go out losing to end his long illustrious career.

Remember the RING too and the shame on his and his wifes face in that summer of 03 SIR! He had to purchase a few things to keep his wife happy after the little mishap of not being able to control himself, so the talk of wives and so on is irrelevant and null and void. Tim got rid of his wife after that and never went back, got a new girl and kept it moving and KEPT WINNING! That sir is winning.

:lol