PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: LOL: Media Is Pissed They List Top 10 Reasons They Hate Kobe

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 09:17 AM
And they're fucking pissed that Pop genuinely likes Kobe and that he asked Kobe to mentor Kiwi Fruit

:lol...

Now this is fascinating for several reasons. On the surface, knowing what we think we know about Pop, one would think that Bryant is, in most aspects, the antithesis of what he looks for in a player.

You can make a top ten list of reasons why. In fact, let's do that, in no particular order.

1. Bryant has always been an unrepentant chucker who sought out "hero-ball" shots.

2. He's been selfish and egotistical.

3. He's been a poor teammate, to the degree that he drove away a fellow all-time great Shaquille O'Neal -- or at least refused to keep trying to work with him.

4. Bryant has repeatedly publicly belittled guys on his team.

5. He's sought the spotlight and the credit when things went well, regardless of how well he played individually. He loves and seeks media attention.

6. He's held sway over his organization to the point where he controls how many minutes he plays, what shots he takes and what plays are run in critical moments.

7. He's refused to take a pay-cut the way Hall-of-Fame-bound contemporaries such as Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki and others have in order to surround themselves with enough talent to compete for a championship. On the contrary, he's the highest-paid player in the league, despite the erosion of his skills.

8. The Lakers have hired one puppet coach after another since Phil Jackson retired to mollify Bryant, at the expense of developing their youngsters. Their organization has practically been held hostage these past few years waiting for him to retire.

9. Bryant stopped trying on defense several years ago to preserve his energy for offense.

10. He was suspended for hurling a gay slur at a referee a few years ago --and we've seen Popovich recently admonish the Kings' Rajon Rondo for doing something similar with referee Bill Kennedy. :lmao

Despite all of those red flags, Pop seems to genuinely love Kobe. It doesn't seem like lip service. He practically gushes when talking about him, similar to the way he does with Michael Jordan, who also shared many of Bryant's faults. Why would he want Bryant anywhere near Leonard when he already has teammates like Duncan and Manu Ginobili who can be better all-around role models?

Salty as fuck :lmao :lol :lmao :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 09:24 AM
:lol I'm surprised they left out the "rape" but I think #10 is actually #1 :lmao

Thread
02-13-2016, 10:48 AM
The Pop statement was indeed a seminal moment.

And no smoking gun. Nobody held a gun to Pop's head.

Splits
02-13-2016, 11:20 AM
The Pop statement was indeed a seminal moment.

And no smoking gun. Nobody held a gun to Pop's head.

Improper use of that term. Don't use big words if you don't know what they mean.

Thread
02-13-2016, 11:22 AM
Improper use of that term.

Only pussies & assholes play the grammar card.

Splits
02-13-2016, 11:25 AM
Only pussies & assholes play the grammar card.

It's not grammar you dumb ass. You're trying to sound intelligent by using phrases without knowing what they mean.

Thread
02-13-2016, 11:27 AM
It's not grammar you dumb ass. You're trying to sound intelligent by using phrases without knowing what they mean.

It's still pussy,,,everyone knows what I was trying to say.

Shut up and have your breakfast.

Splits
02-13-2016, 11:33 AM
It's still pussy,,,everyone knows what I was trying to say.

Shut up and have your breakfast.

I still don't know what you were trying to say.

Assholish, yes. Pussy, no.

Thread
02-13-2016, 11:34 AM
I still don't know what you were trying to say.

I'll just bet you don't.

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 11:35 AM

Everyone knows you never start a sentence off with the shortened version if it is. Using it's to start off means you're the dumbass...

Yes I'm a pussy and an asshole for that revelation :lol

Splits
02-13-2016, 11:36 AM
Everyone knows you never start a sentence off with the shortened version if it is. Using it's to start off means you're the dumbass...

Yes I'm a pussy and an asshole for that revelation :lol

:lmao try to follow along, son. You're way off.

Splits
02-13-2016, 11:38 AM
I'll just bet you don't.

I don't. "Seminal moments" are foreshadowing, predictive or influencing of subsequent actions. What subsequent actions were you referring to?

Blue Duck
02-13-2016, 11:38 AM
I don't get why you posted this. I mean really, it only reinforces the fact that nationally, many people, some with inside info, hold the same opinion of kobe Bryant that ST posters do. I'm not trying to be inflammatory, but I'm just wondering, if kobe would have left the team and gotten a ring in Miami and Shaq had stayed on to earn two more with the Lakers, which would you have celebrated? I'm not trolling your troll thread, I'm genuinely curious cuz you guys confuse me, I don't know what you're fans of.

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 11:47 AM
I don't get why you posted this. I mean really, it only reinforces the fact that nationally, many people, some with inside info, hold the same opinion of kobe Bryant that ST posters do. I'm not trying to be inflammatory, but I'm just wondering, if kobe would have left the team and gotten a ring in Miami and Shaq had stayed on to earn two more with the Lakers, which would you have celebrated? I'm not trolling your troll thread, I'm genuinely curious cuz you guys confuse me, I don't know what you're fans of.

I posted to show what lame assholes you and the media are....Kobe 's mentality is the same mentality that drives corporate America. It's the same mentality that drives America it's the American way....the soft bleeding heart liberals are the only ones with a problem with it...

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, let's not pivot. ....before Kobe rang back 2 back no Shaq it was all about how Kobe couldn't win without him...now it's all about well what if Shaq had stayed. The Lakers not 3 peating with just Kobe was a front office failure to clean house before we missed our 3 peat window.....

Kobe did it....he proved all his haters WRONG and did something that Shaq and Duncan could never do....Shaq could not win back to back without Kobe and Duncan couldn't win back to back Period :lol.....

That's why it's all about Kobe

Thread
02-13-2016, 12:00 PM
I don't. "Seminal moments" are foreshadowing, predictive or influencing of subsequent actions. What subsequent actions were you referring to?

I ain't doing this with you, Splits. No fucking way.

Splits
02-13-2016, 12:01 PM
I ain't doing this with you, Splits. No fucking way.

Now that's pussy.

I win.

Thread
02-13-2016, 12:02 PM
I posted to show what lame assholes you and the media are....Kobe 's mentality is the same mentality that drives corporate America. It's the same mentality that drives America it's the American way....the soft bleeding heart liberals are the only ones with a problem with it...

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, let's not pivot. ....before Kobe rang back 2 back no Shaq it was all about how Kobe couldn't win without him...now it's all about well what if Shaq had stayed. The Lakers not 3 peating with just Kobe was a front office failure to clean house before we missed our 3 peat window.....

Kobe did it....he proved all his haters WRONG and did something that Shaq and Duncan could never do....Shaq could not win back to back without Kobe and Duncan couldn't win back to back Period :lol.....

You goddamn right.

Kool Aid Man

RGMCSE
02-13-2016, 12:09 PM
Now that's pussy.

I win.

Damn splits your always getting the old man all twisted up like a freshly worn pair of panties. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/webkit-fake-url://c00af2ed-7255-4381-a34a-8fb7428e1a5f/imagegif

RGMCSE
02-13-2016, 12:10 PM
Now that's pussy.I win.Dam

Splits
02-13-2016, 12:26 PM
Damn splits your always getting the old man all twisted up like a freshly worn pair of panties. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/webkit-fake-url://c00af2ed-7255-4381-a34a-8fb7428e1a5f/imagegif

He's my Rubio. I'm his Chris Christie.

Blue Duck
02-13-2016, 05:35 PM

Ok, you see I like what you're doing here, you're actually providing some backup to your thesis and you didn't insult me or call me one name or make any disparaging homosexual references!!! It's like you made a real breakthrough, like this we can have substantive debate, it's allot more interesting. Anyways, I'm still curious, are you a Kobe fan or a Lakers fan, I'm curious. If kobe had a chance to win a ring in the twilight of his career, in the finals and against the Lakers. .....who are you routing for????? And also, why do you guys hate duncan so much? He never acted like an asshole toward your team OR your favorite player. What gives? Is it real, or do you just like instigating on ST? Truth. .....

Blue Duck
02-13-2016, 05:40 PM
Oh shit, I just noticed, you actually did call me an asshole. I don't get all the anger and the insults, just don't get it man.

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 06:35 PM
And also, why do you guys hate duncan so much? He never acted like an asshole toward your team OR your favorite player. What gives? Is it real, or do you just like instigating on ST? Truth. .....

We don't hate Tammy at all...he's a good citizen doesn't get into trouble and is well spoken..a good basketball player.....but........:lol

We do have a few issues....

We don't like this white washing of the truth that the media participated in.....he was the basketball version of the Pope according to these clowns....:lol

So it was nice to see it all come crashing down proving just how vermin the media truly is....

I was disappointed in Spur Fan latching on to this media narrative as if it was the truth...

It hurt me to se how he did Amy....forcing her to live for 2 yrs with his "homie" right after they got married....I was shocked to also find out that he was wearing a tongue ring and tramp stamp at this same time....it totally disillusioned me....so I stopped being a Spurs fan...:lol

Then they said or painted the picture that Kobe was the devil while Timmy was jesus.....meanwhile he knew his wife was cheating on him....and she knew he was on the down low....

This hurt me further...and then all of you blamed Amy as if it was all her fault...

All the while the media intimately involved with whats going on in Kobe's life but choosing to ignore the drama unfolding in Tammys....then Amy blew the shit wide open and told the world the truth..sure she gave her boyfriend a cool milli to open a gym but the divorce was all his fault...

Then the 1st fifth happened and the media covered it up..not a peep...but when Kobe couldn't 3 peat after just having 2 peated....it was a huge fucking deal.....

Then you and the media blast Kobe for not taking a pay cut when it was obvious we had no chance of competing and winning due to his injuries and the incompetence of our front office....so the media gets mad that Kobe read the tea leaves right....he didn't win 6 but he got paid out of his ass....he could have taken a massive pay cut and he still wouldn't have 6..so Kobe called it right and the media is upset about that....we didn't have the same core for 15 yrs like the Spurs so it didn't make sense for Kobe to take the cut....

Then 25 million happens and the media totally covers this shit over....complete dereliction of duty. .they flat out tried to help Timmy cover this up like it never happened.....the incompetence the stupidity.....just stop watching his bank account and investments.. Amy took what she wanted and Mr. hustle did as well....but it was all Tammys fault....Charlie Hustle asked for 1 million and Tammy sent him 10 million remember that thread I posted....yet the media is silent...

So consider what we do as a joyous and comedic protest :lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 06:38 PM
Oh shit, I just noticed, you actually did call me an asshole. I don't get all the anger and the insults, just don't get it man.

Stop emo'ing its not personal....Im an asshole too but I'm an asshole with a good heart...Kori Ellis told me herself

Thread
02-13-2016, 06:40 PM
We don't hate Tammy at all...he's a good citizen doesn't get into trouble and is well spoken..a good basketball player.....but........:lol

We do have a few issues....

We don't like this white washing of the truth that the media participated in.....he was the basketball version of the Pope according to these clowns....:lol

So it was nice to see it all come crashing down proving just how vermin the media truly is....

I was disappointed in Spur Fan latching on to this media narrative as if it was the truth...

It hurt me to se how he did Amy....forcing her to live for 2 yrs with his "homie" right after they got married....I was shocked to also find out that he was wearing a tongue ring and tramp stamp at this same time....it totally disillusioned me....so I stopped being a Spurs fan...:lol

Then they said or painted the picture that Kobe was the devil while Timmy was jesus.....meanwhile he knew his wife was cheating on him....and she knew he was on the down low....

This hurt me further...and then all of you blamed Amy as if it was all her fault...

All the while the media intimately involved with whats going on in Kobe's life but choosing to ignore the drama unfolding in Tammys....then Amy blew the shit wide open and told the world the truth..sure she gave her boyfriend a cool milli to open a gym but the divorce was all his fault...

Then the 1st fifth happened and the media covered it up..not a peep...but when Kobe couldn't 3 peat after just having 2 peated....it was a huge fucking deal.....

Then you and the media blast Kobe for not taking a pay cut when it was obvious we had no chance of competing and winning due to his injuries and the incompetence of our front office....so the media gets mad that Kobe read the tea leaves right....he didn't win 6 but he got paid out of his ass....he could have taken a massive pay cut and he still wouldn't have 6..so Kobe called it right and the media is upset about that....we didn't have the same core for 15 yrs like the Spurs so it didn't make sense for Kobe to take the cut....

Then 25 million happens and the media totally covers this shit over....complete dereliction of duty. .they flat out tried to help Timmy cover this up like it never happened.....the incompetence the stupidity.....just stop watching his bank account and investments.. Amy took what she wanted and Mr. hustle did as well....but it was all Tammys fault....Charlie Hustle asked for 1 million and Tammy sent him 10 million remember that thread I posted....yet the media is silent...

So consider what we do as a joyous and comedic protest :lmao

Day 3.

Kool is risen.

Kool Aid Man

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 06:44 PM
Day 3.

Kool is risen.

Kool Aid Man

:lmao

Thread
02-13-2016, 06:45 PM
:lmao

It's been your finest hour.

Blue Duck
02-13-2016, 10:04 PM
Stop emo'ing its not personal....Im an asshole too but I'm an asshole with a good heart...Kori Ellis told me herself

No emo, just observation. By your standards i suppose it's fairly tame, which is a step in a more positive direction.

midnightpulp
02-13-2016, 10:06 PM
12x2

Thread
02-13-2016, 10:10 PM
12x2

Beats the livin' shit out of takin' it, eh, Midst?

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 10:11 PM
12x2

25 :lol

Killakobe81
02-13-2016, 11:17 PM
12x2

I posted the 2nd 12th .. me, Killa but im just leveling ...right DMC?
If so stop using my shit ...