PDA

View Full Version : Court documents show that Fivehead tried to smear his sexual-assault accuser

Clipper Nation
02-13-2016, 02:44 PM
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2712091-Factsofthecase.html#document

spurraider21
02-13-2016, 03:53 PM
nobody's gna read a 70+ page document from the early 2000's

RGMCSE
02-13-2016, 04:00 PM
nobody's gna read a 70+ page document from the early 2000's

I read a bunch of it tbh... but Crofl "**** bumper". But seriously I was in FL at the time Manning was at UT and I rememeber some of my Gator friends refer to some controversy about Manning. So I knew something was up with Manning for a long time. Then when he proceeded to scull fuck my Jags for 10 years did not let me appreciate how great he was. I just despised the fuck out of him.

Spurtacular
02-13-2016, 04:18 PM
I read a bunch of it tbh... but Crofl "**** bumper". But seriously I was in FL at the time Manning was at UT and I rememeber some of my Gator friends refer to some controversy about Manning. So I knew something was up with Manning for a long time. Then when he proceeded to scull fuck my Jags for 10 years did not let me appreciate how great he was. I just despised the fuck out of him.

Yea, but everyone skull fucked your Jags for ten years. :lmao

Avante
02-13-2016, 04:26 PM
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2712091-Factsofthecase.html#document

So you don't like Russell Wilson because...?
You don't like Cam Newton because....?
You don't like Peyton Manning because....?

And everyone else is a faggot.

Right?

RGMCSE
02-13-2016, 04:31 PM
Yea, but everyone skull fucked your Jags for ten years. :lmao

True, but probably still doesn't suck as bad as missing a 19 yarder.

Spurtacular
02-13-2016, 04:34 PM
True, but probably still doesn't suck as bad as missing a 19 yarder.

Bro, I was out on front on that tragedy. But for what it's worth, I'm frankly shocked that the Jags were not retracted or moved. For your sake, I hope the worst is over.

spurraider21
02-13-2016, 04:49 PM
clipper nation propping up fraud king :lol

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395?cid=bitly

RGMCSE
02-13-2016, 04:57 PM
Bro, I was out on front on that tragedy. But for what it's worth, I'm frankly shocked that the Jags were not retracted or moved. For your sake, I hope the worst is over.

The fact of the matter is that the local jags support is very strong. Even year after year of suckage the fanbase held and still out drew a 3rd of the league in ticket sells. It's just easy to kick and spit on my franchise because outside of jville no one gives a shit about them. That's changing with the myriad of young offensive talent in this age of fantasy. New era is around the corner. Will see how it goes.

As for the vikes I turned to my son and said they e missed this kick before. Will see if history repeats it self. Then after the kick my son looked at me wide eyed in amazement. Tough break dog.

AlexJones
02-13-2016, 04:59 PM
>Shaun fucking King

LkrFan
02-13-2016, 05:24 PM
BSPN better run with it, like they did with Kobe's alleged rape tbh. :lol

AlexJones
02-13-2016, 06:04 PM
BSPN better run with it, like they did with Kobe's alleged rape tbh. :lol
Meh, incident happened 20 years ago, the docs aren't necessarily true and the bitch already settled, twice. I love Manning but will admit he's the only QB that can get away with this :lol

Trill Clinton
02-13-2016, 06:54 PM
sean king with another home run piece. i heard manning got into some trouble but i didn't know he was sexually assaulting women.

Before she left, though, two staff members of the school, according to the documents, asked Naughright if she would consider blaming the entire incident not on Manning, but on another athlete — a black one. According to Naughright, the staff members (named as Mr. Wyant and Mr. Rollo), went so far as to actually name a specific black athlete she could blame it on. Of course, she refused.

Soon after the alleged sexual assault, records show that Manning told the school, "I have never approved of Jamie's vulgar language. It has always been my opinion, along with the majority of the team, that Jamie wants to be one of the guys."

To his father, he concocted far worse lies that were torn apart, one by one, when he and others were forced to testify under oath. He told his father, Archie, "she's kind of trashy," and "had the most vulgar mouth of any girl he'd ever seen" and "was unattractive but had big breasts" and had "been out with a bunch of black guys" and "had a toilet mouth."

Under oath, the ghostwriter, John Underwood revealed that Archie Manning suggested to him that Naughright was going into the dorms and having sex with large numbers of black student athletes. After saying that she was up in the dorms with black students, Archie, states:

"And, she'd, she'd, been up in the dorm before, I mean hey, you know, they could have, you know, could have pulled off stuff on her too. Ah, she, toilet mouth, ah Peyton told me he never did like her, but he always did, cause what I'd told him to do, ah, I instructed him to be nice to the tr- … don't ever look down on a trainer or an equipment person you know."

slimy sons of bithes.

Clipper Nation
02-13-2016, 08:22 PM
clipper nation propping up fraud king :lol

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395?cid=bitly
There's a reason why I linked to the actual court docs instead of the fake-black suburban faggot's shit takes, tbh.

Avante
02-13-2016, 09:52 PM
There's a reason why I linked to the actual court docs instead of the fake-black suburban faggot's shit takes, tbh.

Clipper Nation

I gotta ask, are you ever happy? You seem to live in a very fucked up place and this isn't internet silliness, ok? EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING....is always..faggot...sucks....faggot. Dude, what really is wrong with you and I'm dead serious. Are you ever happy? Do you ever find anything that isnt fucked up? Do you wander around ...fuck that....faggot...that's sucks...this sucks...faggot faggot faggot.....well?

Dude, NOBODY should be this miserable 100% of the time.

Now you will either ignore this or ....faggot...sucks...faggot....I guarantee it. Do you frown while fucking, not that anyone would fuck a miseable sack of shit like you.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-13-2016, 10:21 PM
stupid liberal feminists trying to take down American sports, tbh

Nothing to see here. Peyton is a 2-time ring winner and an all-time great sports icon. The end. Libtards be rustled.

Thebesteva
02-14-2016, 02:34 AM
Athletes get accused of rape for the sake of $. Dont fall for it every time OP

JohnnyMax
02-14-2016, 06:38 PM
So wait, a white man (Shaun King) who lied about being black his entire life is now lecturing Peyton Manning on lying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCdBikC2w74

johnsmith
02-14-2016, 11:49 PM
Meh....DENVER BRONCOS Super Bowl Champs!!!!!

SupremeGuy
02-15-2016, 02:31 PM
So wait, a white man (Shaun King) who lied about being black his entire life is now lecturing Peyton Manning on lying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCdBikC2w74http://louderwithcrowder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/ShaunKingWhite-Link.jpg

LkrFan
02-15-2016, 02:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCdBikC2w74

Nope. Jose Canseco was right about Roger Clemmons. Don't be so quickly to dismiss the messenger son. :)

johnsmith
02-15-2016, 03:26 PM
Manning needs to get out of the public eye and announce his retirement already. Obsessive stalkers like the OP are just going to get louder and louder if he doesn't.

Also, Denver Broncos....Super Bowl 50 champs!!!!!!

Thread
02-17-2016, 11:43 AM
She's a suer, a leech. That's how she's made her way thru life. I'm sure her parents taught her the craft.

Thread
02-17-2016, 11:45 AM
Manning needs to get out of the public eye and announce his retirement already. Obsessive stalkers like the OP are just going to get louder and louder if he doesn't.

Also, Denver Broncos....Super Bowl 50 champs!!!!!!

"No, I may have, but, not now. It can be here in Denver, or, I'll go where they want me. But, I'm playin'."

UNT Eagles 2016
02-20-2016, 12:26 AM
OP is a liberal cuck :lol fucking femmie snake whores trying to squeeze money out of rich and famous men per par.

02-25-2016, 01:14 AM
>Shaun fucking King
:lol

HI-FI
02-26-2016, 02:28 AM
:lol
CN and Shaun King finally joining forces, just because of a pathetic hatred of Manning.

sounds like this teabagged bitch has some serious issues.