PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kareem with the goods,,,,

HemisfairArena
02-13-2016, 09:00 PM
When asked who he would choose as the better player between Kobrick or Duncan,,,,Kareem picks Duncan.

“Jeez, I would say that Tim Duncan has had a better career just because they’ve been able to win more consistently, and they didn’t have to rely on Tim all the time,” Abdul-Jabbar said during a recent “Conversations with Tyler” interview with Tyler Cowen at George Mason University.

A Laker legend picking Duncan over kobrick(Magic got salty over it),,,,you will never see Gervin, Robinson, ect,,,take Kobrick over Duncan,,,,

DMC
02-13-2016, 09:03 PM
Welcome to a few weeks back.

Koolaid_Man
02-13-2016, 09:38 PM
When asked who he would choose as the better player between Kobrick or Duncan,,,,Kareem picks Duncan.

“Jeez, I would say that Tim Duncan has had a better career just because they’ve been able to win more consistently, and they didn’t have to rely on Tim all the time,” Abdul-Jabbar said during a recent “Conversations with Tyler” interview with Tyler Cowen at George Mason University.

A Laker legend picking Duncan over kobrick(Magic got salty over it),,,,you will never see Gervin, Robinson, ect,,,take Kobrick over Duncan,,,,

I'm just still trying to figure out how better career translates to better player :lmao

Dumb ass Spur Fan per par :lol