PDA

View Full Version : My Saturday All Star Dinner

SpursforSix
02-13-2016, 11:33 PM
Earl Campbell Red Hot link with 2 pieces of melted cheese and mustard wrapped in a tortilla and some Frank's Red Hot on each bite. Lays stacked chips with salsa. Half of a chocolate peanut butter candy bar. And a grapefruit.

Big Dog
02-13-2016, 11:35 PM
faggot

SpursforSix
02-13-2016, 11:36 PM
faggot

This faggot gave your mom the dirty buttsex

Big Dog
02-13-2016, 11:37 PM
You would never fuck a woman nor would a woman ever allow you the privilege. You lose.

SpursforSix
02-13-2016, 11:40 PM
You would never fuck a woman nor would a woman ever allow you the privilege. You lose.

Whatever. Peasant.

chunticakes
02-14-2016, 11:35 AM
Sounds delicious. I had some chicken marsala. Colin had tacos.

chunticakes
02-14-2016, 11:36 AM
Earl Campbell Red Hot link with 2 pieces of melted cheese and mustard wrapped in a tortilla and some Frank's Red Hot on each bite. Lays stacked chips with salsa. Half of a chocolate peanut butter candy bar. And a grapefruit.

I'm surprised you didn't have your fried chicken, tbh..

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 11:37 AM

Eat shit

lefty
02-14-2016, 11:58 AM
Eat shit

Those fat necks tbh :lol

SpursforSix
02-14-2016, 12:25 PM
I'm surprised you didn't have your fried chicken, tbh..

I told myself after the last pack..."Starman...no more hot links". Then at the store yesterday...."ok...one more pack". I even looked at the ingredients. "Mechanically separated pork, turkey, and beef parts". And still pit that in the cart. If it's good enough for Earl to put his name on...how bad could it be.

I wouldn't have a clue how to fry chicken. I know you put flour or something on it I think.

chunticakes
02-14-2016, 12:33 PM
I told myself after the last pack..."Starman...no more hot links". Then at the store yesterday...."ok...one more pack". I even looked at the ingredients. "Mechanically separated pork, turkey, and beef parts". And still pit that in the cart. If it's good enough for Earl to put his name on...how bad could it be.

I wouldn't have a clue how to fry chicken. I know you put flour or something on it I think.

Ask Koolaid Man's mom. She fries a mean bird. She's a great fry cook in general, tbh..

9VXQltHSkyY

DMC
02-14-2016, 12:50 PM

Sounds delicious. I had some chicken marsala. Colin had tacos.

The Reckoning
02-15-2016, 02:24 PM
had a grouper sandwich with mango. awesome having the fish market only a block away.

SpursforSix
02-15-2016, 02:59 PM
had a grouper sandwich with mango. awesome having the fish market only a block away.

damn...that sounds good.

tlongII
02-15-2016, 03:27 PM

How is grouper anyway? I've never had it. Is it comparable to any other type of fish?

SpursforSix
02-15-2016, 03:46 PM
How is grouper anyway? I've never had it. Is it comparable to any other type of fish?

It's pretty mild. Not super "fishy" tasting. Really good blackened or fried.

The Reckoning
02-15-2016, 04:50 PM

have to eat it blackened and rare imo. it's really good. kind of the texture and taste of tuna so if you mix it in with mango and peppers it gives a nice blend of spicy and savory.