- pass better
- Bigger muscles
-Stronger
- Better nutrition
- Better training

lefty
02-14-2016, 04:39 AM
I agree

With better nutrition, training, rules, etc, Stockton would average 50 ppg and 25 apg in today's NBA :wow

Michael Jordan.
02-14-2016, 09:31 AM
Better training yet players need to rest in their primes because there are too many games :lol

lefty
02-14-2016, 10:15 AM
Better training yet players need to rest in their primes because there are too many games :lol

Thread
02-14-2016, 10:26 AM
Vowing they won't come back to California.
Getting carried out of Staples by LAPD SWAT whilst still in Celtic green.
Falling over because Bynum leaned on 'em.
Lettin' Vuj beat 'em all to the free throw line.
Lettin' Artest fake a lay up 24 feet from the hoop.
The Ellis Girl losin' her composure & rousting my Luva.
Hide nor hair of SF not seen for a fortnite.
Kobe not forgetting anything.
2010' era,,,17 June.
Dale in his fifties-not-his sixties.
Still able to piss standing up-&-not 6 times a nite sitting down.
Still able to break a nut upon demand, at least of myself.
Kori, still a girl, not yet a woman.
They hadn't sold your shit yet.

Michael Jordan.
02-14-2016, 12:03 PM
Secondly, there’s something to be said about athletes today being “bigger, faster and stronger.” It’s a point with some truth to it. With that said, this idea is often the spark for outlandish reasoning. Some can make it seem like being a good basketball player is primarily about being “bigger, faster and stronger” than your opponent, while in turn minimizing pure basketball skill, intellect and mental toughness. Still, there’s no denying that to make the NBA, you have to have certain degrees of size and athleticism, although this is often exaggerated. I mean, how is*J.J. Bareaentering his 10th year in the league if the game is all about size and athleticism? And why are physical freaks like*Michael Beasley*and*Derrick Williams*struggling to remain in the league?

Thread
02-14-2016, 12:12 PM
I mean, how is*J.J. Barea

It was I who called him. I was the only one.

Me

Michael Jordan.
02-14-2016, 12:17 PM
Another funny thing about thr OP is saying teams are better trained in offensive schemes, when it was a 90's era player who took Golden State to the next level as a coach :lol

Thread
02-14-2016, 12:47 PM
Another funny thing about thr OP is saying teams are better trained in offensive schemes, when it was a 90's era player who took Golden State to the next level as a coach :lol

Though word on the street has that coach just mirror imaging Pop's template.

DMC
02-14-2016, 01:48 PM
It was I who called him. I was the only one.

Me
Somehow you think you win regardless of the outcome.

baseline bum
02-14-2016, 03:01 PM

You have no room. Your Olajuwon took games off in 95.

Michael Jordan.
02-14-2016, 03:08 PM
You have no room. Your Olajuwon took games off in 95.
Dream was in his 30s. Not 25, 26.

baseline bum
02-14-2016, 03:11 PM

He replaced a 90s era player coach, and scrapped said coach's 90s era offense that had them losing in the first round.

Michael Jordan.
02-14-2016, 03:32 PM
He replaced a 90s era player coach, and scrapped said coach's 90s era offense that had them losing in the first round.
Mark Jackson was just a dumbass. Plus black coaches suck.

HarlemHeat37
02-14-2016, 03:45 PM
The top players in the 90s-early 2000s would still be the same, tbh..it's the average players and goons that would be obsolete, along with virtually all the White Americans from that era..the coaching/strategy is obviously much better today, too..

The best thing the NBA did was rid themselves of no-skill players like Charles Okerley and most of the players on those Knicks/Heat teams, tbh..too many stiffs that were only in the NBA to be big goons..a lot of Kendrick Perkins types..

Agloco
02-14-2016, 04:07 PM
Though word on the street has that coach just mirror imaging Pop's template.

Accurate. Plus he's got better shooters to work with.

Raven
02-14-2016, 04:14 PM
bigger muscles is quite the false statement