PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Charles Barkley Says That Kobe Will Be Sad Because He Has No College Degree

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 08:53 AM
:lmao Chuck cracks me up....his jealousy and hatred for Kobe is actually fun watching...plenty of laughs tbh......

Charles Barkley's pretty much just throwing shade at everyone at All-Star Weekend. After saying Stephen Curry (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/1685204/stephen-curry) is "just a great shooter" on Friday (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25481728/charles-barkley-says-steph-curry-is-just-a-great-shooter), Barkley was asked about Los Angeles Lakers (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/teams/page/LAL/los-angeles-lakers) star Kobe Bryant (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/6496/kobe-bryant)'s career after basketball, and how he'll adjust. Barkley was, well, not confident in Bryant's ability to move forward, and for very odd reasons:

“I think it's going to be difficult for him,” TNT analyst Charles Barkley told Sporting News. “Kobe doesn't have a college degree, and you can only go to so many business meetings.”

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 08:57 AM
Somenoe needs to make Chuck aware of all of Kobe's domestic and international business deals...from Arianna Huffington, to Apple CEO, to MJ, Oprah, Spike Lee, his own Brand in Europe, China, and the Middle East.....to potential movie productions in Hollywood?

Are you serious Chuck :lol sometimes Barkley really makes black people look bad....I'm embarrased for him tbh...

TDMVPDPOY
02-14-2016, 09:37 AM
what brand are u talkin about? the turban wearing faggot?

Buddy Mignon
02-14-2016, 09:39 AM
Someone needs to point out that Jim has a degree, but he's light 25 million.

Splits
02-14-2016, 09:47 AM
:lmao Chuck is right

Has anyone ever seen one of these in an actual store?

http://drinkbodyarmor.com/file/2014/12/bodyarmor_fruitpunch_splash_bottle.png

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 09:53 AM
:lmao Chuck is right

Has anyone ever seen one of these in an actual store?

http://drinkbodyarmor.com/file/2014/12/bodyarmor_fruitpunch_splash_bottle.png

I got a 24pk in my condo

Thread
02-14-2016, 10:09 AM
He's got to sit there year after year with Smith & Daddy.

Splits
02-14-2016, 10:12 AM
I got a 24pk in my condo

Sitting there untouched for years right next to that 24pk of condoms that are unopened.

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 10:17 AM
Sitting there untouched for years right next to that 24pk of condoms that are unopened.

Yep ...right next to that mold of Tammy's ass...:lol

Relevancy
02-14-2016, 10:25 AM
That charles guy is a lame, for someone who never won a ring he sure as hell talks a lot of shit

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 10:27 AM
That charles guy is a lame, for someone who never won a ring he sure as hell talks a lot of shit

He's mad because MJ is no longer his friend

Thread
02-14-2016, 10:32 AM
He's mad because MJ is no longer his friend

He was never his friend. He just used Charles, like Russell used Chamberlain and Magic used Thomas.

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 10:48 AM
He was never his friend. He just used Charles, like Russell used Chamberlain and Magic used Thomas.

Didn't MJ call him a fat fuck :lol just like he called Kwame a flaming faggot :lmao

Thread
02-14-2016, 10:54 AM
Didn't MJ call him a fat fuck :lol just like he called Kwame a flaming faggot :lmao

Yeah, and he brought Charles in close in June of '93. Dangled Pippen out there with a Hackle Rod and then reeled Barkley in when he bit. Barkley on the inbounds lost focus, tried to be the big shot, went around the Pippen lure, causing a swell domino fall leaving Paxson all alone.

?. Obviously, no more big shot.

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 10:57 AM
Yeah, and he brought Charles in close in June of '93. Dangled Pippen out there with a Hackle Rod and then reeled Barkley in when he bit. Barkley on the inbounds lost focus, tried to be the big shot, went around the Pippen lure, causing a swell domino fall leaving Paxson all alone.

?. Obviously, no more big shot.

MJ is as cold and callous as they come....a real throat cutter :lol

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:00 AM
MJ is as cold and callous as they come....a real throat cutter :lol

& Barkley has always been an easy clean,,,searching for a friend among sworn enemies.

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 11:04 AM
& Barkley has always been an easy clean,,,searching for a friend among sworn enemies.

Barkley and Duncan are similar personalities....in search of a friend :lol

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:08 AM
Barkley and Duncan are similar personalities....in search of a friend :lol

Exactly. Duncan is a sad sack, a broke & broken man. Shows up at a Federal Court House with no tie and salt in his beard. He turned gray over nite. And his legal team shows up with that imp in tow. Christ, couldn't they just have the hot secretary fill in for an hour, leave the horrible one at McDonalds? I can't get it out of my mind. SOB.

BD24
02-14-2016, 11:31 AM
I do hate Kobe, but Chuck just sounds like a dumb ass here. I know plenty of super intelligent people without degrees and plenty of dumb asses with degrees. Really not sure the point Barkley is trying to make. Plus Kobe is a multi millionaire. Why the fuck does he need a degree? The whole reason to get a degree is to get your money up.

LkrFan
02-14-2016, 12:31 PM
I do hate Kobe, but Chuck just sounds like a dumb ass here. I know plenty of super intelligent people without degrees and plenty of dumb asses with degrees. Really not sure the point Barkley is trying to make. Plus Kobe is a multi millionaire. Why the fuck does he need a degree? The whole reason to get a degree is to get your money up.

How - do you know him? I mean, how can you hate someone you never met and don't know?

Thread
02-14-2016, 12:33 PM
How - do you know him? I mean, how can you hate someone you never met and don't know?

It's easy.

DMC
02-14-2016, 12:37 PM
I got a 24pk in my condo

Is that 12 x 2?

DMC
02-14-2016, 12:38 PM
It's easy.
"Easy" never was an answer to "how".

DMC
02-14-2016, 12:39 PM
Exactly. Duncan is a sad sack, a broke & broken man. Shows up at a Federal Court House with no tie and salt in his beard. He turned gray over nite. And his legal team shows up with that imp in tow. Christ, couldn't they just have the hot secretary fill in for an hour, leave the horrible one at McDonalds? I can't get it out of my mind. SOB.
Tim showed up at the Whitehouse without a tie. Now you're a fashionista?

Thread
02-14-2016, 12:42 PM
Tim showed up at the Whitehouse without a tie. Now you're a fashionista?

I'm not as outraged at Duncan at that courthouse as I was the drone in tow.

DMC
02-14-2016, 12:52 PM
I'm not as outraged at Duncan at that courthouse as I was the drone in tow.

Top 10 all timers do that sort of thing.

BD24
02-14-2016, 12:59 PM
Simple, I hate all rapist. Rape is an easy way to get on my hate list. There is plenty of child milestones I have never met, I can assure you I hate them though.

DMC
02-14-2016, 01:02 PM
"That's the greatest irony of his daily ordeal. Bryant's desire to keep playing and keep shooting -- cast as the selfish acts of an egoist who can't let go -- ensures defeat, and thus helps the team." - Baxter Holmes

Thread
02-14-2016, 01:09 PM
Simple, I hate all rapist.

I'll just bet you do.

Thread
02-14-2016, 01:11 PM
"That's the greatest irony of his daily ordeal. Bryant's desire to keep playing and keep shooting -- cast as the selfish acts of an egoist who can't let go -- ensures defeat, and thus helps the team." - Baxter Holmes

Still seething that Bryant got straightened out after the rape.

tee, hee.

DMC
02-14-2016, 01:18 PM
Still seething that Bryant got straightened out after the rape.

tee, hee.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14764067/army-lakers-trainers-therapists-keep-kobe-healthy

"It can be a painful spectacle to watch. Through the All-Star break, Bryant was shooting 35.0 percent from the field, last in the NBA. He was shooting 27.7 percent from 3-point range, second worst among league qualifiers. ESPN's real plus-minus had him 79th out of 80 qualified small forwards. As ESPN's Tom Haberstroh wrote in December, Bryant's decline from age 34 on -- after he ruptured his Achilles -- has been dramatically sharper than that of his peers. In fact, Bryant has actually contributed a negative number of win shares over the past three seasons: minus-0.7. That figure will likely worsen as his minutes pile up this spring."

It's happening already and Kobe's body isn't even cold yet. They are tearing him apart. Analytics will destroy his legacy, annihilate it.

Personally I don't do stats, but you do.

Thread
02-14-2016, 02:14 PM
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14764067/army-lakers-trainers-therapists-keep-kobe-healthy

"It can be a painful spectacle to watch. Through the All-Star break, Bryant was shooting 35.0 percent from the field, last in the NBA. He was shooting 27.7 percent from 3-point range, second worst among league qualifiers. ESPN's real plus-minus had him 79th out of 80 qualified small forwards. As ESPN's Tom Haberstroh wrote in December, Bryant's decline from age 34 on -- after he ruptured his Achilles -- has been dramatically sharper than that of his peers. In fact, Bryant has actually contributed a negative number of win shares over the past three seasons: minus-0.7. That figure will likely worsen as his minutes pile up this spring."

It's happening already and Kobe's body isn't even cold yet. They are tearing him apart. Analytics will destroy his legacy, annihilate it.

I don't do legacy. I leave that to you children.
I don't do analytics. I leave that to you children.

LkrFan
02-14-2016, 02:19 PM
Simple, I hate all rapist. Rape is an easy way to get on my hate list. There is plenty of child milestones I have never met, I can assure you I hate them though.

She had 3 different strands of semen DNA in her panties when they examined her. 3 I tell ya. She was even bragging about Kobe's manhood at a party. That sounds like rape to you?

daslicer
02-14-2016, 02:24 PM
He'll be fine they are many celebrities without college degrees that live real well. He'll suffer from great boredom in life since he won't have basketball to keep him occupied.

Thread
02-14-2016, 02:26 PM
He'll be fine they are many celebrities without college degrees that live real well. He'll suffer from great boredom in life since he won't have basketball to keep him occupied.

I hope it doesn't drive him to committin' sideways. He's known nothing else his entire life.

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 02:28 PM

I heard Dikembe Mutombo 's dick is so big it won't fit into a Pringles can flaccid....:lmao

Tammy would love that nigga :lol

marinoman
02-14-2016, 02:54 PM
Not sure about that, koolaid man seems pretty happy and he never graduated middle school.

BD24
02-14-2016, 05:50 PM
She had 3 different strands of semen DNA in her panties when they examined her. 3 I tell ya. She was even bragging about Kobe's manhood at a party. That sounds like rape to you?
Just because she was a whore doesn't mean she couldn't of been raped.

Spurtacular
02-14-2016, 05:58 PM
Kobe doesn't need a degree; but he'd benefit from having one. He should've been doing online courses....

LkrFan
02-14-2016, 06:50 PM
Just because she was a whore doesn't mean she couldn't of been raped.
Maybe, maybe not. I'm betting not though. If she was raped, she wouldn't have gone to parties afterwards, nor will she go sleep with 2 other dudes within a 72-hour time frame. It just doesn't happen. True rape victims just don't behave like that. So although it is funny to Spur Fan, the likelihood that he raped her was very slim.

She also took him down a little used hallway to where the rape allegedly occurred "on the down low" instead of where she usually took her guests. She knew what she was doing.

Kobe was dumb for cheating on his wife, but he didn't rape.