PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: I Don't Expect My Waiter To Try and Sell Me A Car When I'm Eating At A Steakhouse

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 10:45 AM
So we erronously keep saying Tammy lost 25 million...its true he did...but it was due to bad wine investments.....but he also lost 1.1 million to bad cosmetics investments....so the guy that sold him the wine vineyard also convinced him to invest in cosmetics...that is a big Fucking leap....

I don't know about yall but if I'm Eating a steak and my waiter started also trying to sell me a used car I would be pissed.....:lol

So the total lost was 26.1 million

Spurs star Tim Duncan claims that his former financial adviser duped him into pumping $1.1 million into a “profitable” cosmetics company when it actually was in bad financial straits, according to a new lawsuit.

Ohh fuck wait..I forgot about the 1 million gym for the illegal alien...

Make it 27.1 million :lmao

Thread
02-14-2016, 10:59 AM
And God knows how many times those two did it in that gym. And they put the A/C up to like 65 degrees because Tim was paying the Texas Electric bill. "Go ahead, senor', put it lower. I hate Tim."

"Si, senorita."

She drew the line at the Coke machine. "Por favor, can I have a gratis one?"

"No."

SpursforSix
02-14-2016, 11:20 AM
So we erronously keep saying Tammy lost 25 million...its true he did...but it was due to bad wine investments.....but he also lost 1.1 million to bad cosmetics investments....so the guy that sold him the wine vineyard also convinced him to invest in cosmetics...that is a big Fucking leap....

I don't know about yall but if I'm Eating a steak and my waiter started also trying to sell me a used car I would be pissed.....lmao

Honestly, I wouldn't have thought they had waiters at Golden Corral. Much less that they felt confident enough to try to sell you a car. You must come across as a simpleton.

HarlemHeat37
02-14-2016, 11:25 AM
And God knows how many times those two did it in that gym. And they put the A/C up to like 65 degrees because Tim was paying the Texas Electric bill. "Go ahead, senor', put it lower. I hate Tim."

"Si, senorita."

"No."

:lmao:lmao

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:31 AM
:lmao:lmao

I still got it!!!

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 11:39 AM
I still got it!!!

Yep...don't count yourself out :lol

chunticakes
02-14-2016, 11:39 AM

"Si, senorita."

"No."

:lmao :lmao

I laughed way more than I should've at that, Dale. :lmao

Always good to start your day on a laugh. :lol :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 11:45 AM
Honestly, I wouldn't have thought they had waiters at Golden Corral. Much less that they felt confident enough to try to sell you a car. You must come across as a simpleton.

Be a sweetie and tell me what is a golden corral....something off Australia's Great Barrier Reef?

SpursforSix
02-14-2016, 11:59 AM
Be a sweetie and tell me what is a golden corral....something off Australia's Great Barrier Reef?

Sorry...I didn't mean to assume. It looks like it's a step up from Sizzler. But honestly idk.

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 12:00 PM
Sorry...I didn't mean to assume. It looks like it's a step up from Sizzler. But honestly idk.

Speak English muthafucker what the hell are you talking about? Places u roll?

Splits
02-14-2016, 12:08 PM

Ask Dale, he knows. I called him out on it a year or two ago.

Thread
02-14-2016, 12:14 PM
Ask Dale, he knows. I called him out on it a year or two ago.

It's the best buffet I've ever encountered. They have a pot roast that'll blow your fuckin' shorts off.

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 12:17 PM
It's the best buffet I've ever encountered. They have a pot roast that'll blow your fuckin' shorts off.

Ok...I may have to check it out then Cully

Splits
02-14-2016, 12:23 PM
Ok...I may have to check it out then Cully

:lmao you do that. It's for old, poor, fat, white people.

Thread
02-14-2016, 12:36 PM
:lmao you do that. It's for old, poor, fat, white people.

You just keep your head down and your eyes on your own plate. Don't look up, don't ever look up. Your plate & the floor are your friends. You get in your car, put on your sun glasses, get out on the main drag and you're fine.

DMC
02-14-2016, 12:41 PM

"Si, senorita."

"No."

Dale

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 01:37 PM
:lmao

Fify

RGMCSE
02-14-2016, 04:36 PM
Technically I guess you could call McDonald's a steakhouse since they do serve beef.