zkVAxyVhsis

gmFsf4AcFTY

DarrinS
02-14-2016, 01:49 PM
Need more Daily Show spinoffs, tbh

TSA
03-09-2017, 04:40 PM
Samantha Bee’s Show Said He Had ‘Nazi Hair.’ He Actually Has Brain Cancer

In the latest episode of “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee,” the host accused a young man of having a “Nazi” haircut, even though, in reality, Kyle Coddington is a #NeverTrumper with brain cancer.

The show sent cast member Mike Rubens to attend the Conservative Political Action Conference in February and spliced together a video showing all the absurdities he encountered at the annual event. A minute into the clip, a narrator says they saw lots of “Nazi” haircuts and showed a montage of young men who had their hair clipped short or shaved on the sides. Among those was Coddington, who appears sitting at his laptop at the 1-minute mark.

His sister, Megan Coddington, tweeted out a screen cap of her brother, who is seated at his computer on the left, and called out Samantha Bee’s show for implying he’s a Nazi sympathizer because of his hair style.

Blake
03-09-2017, 05:17 PM
She's kinda annoying imotbh

Spurminator
03-09-2017, 05:34 PM
I knew a guy with brain cancer once, he didn't opt for the Nazi cut.

hater
03-09-2017, 05:40 PM
I knew a guy with brain cancer once, he didn't opt for the Nazi cut.

He went for the skinhead special? Despicable

Spurminator
03-09-2017, 05:43 PM
He went for the skinhead special? Despicable

Briefly.

During that time, he smartly avoided being around skinheads where he could be photographed.

monosylab1k
03-09-2017, 05:43 PM
You can have brain cancer and Nazi hair, apparently.

hater
03-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Briefly.

During that time, he smartly avoided being around skinheads where he could be photographed.

But he obviously was around other cancer skinhead looking patients. Making the hospital wing look like American History X tbqh

TSA
03-09-2017, 05:55 PM
75% of San Diego liberal hipsters have the same cut. When did that become a nazi cut?

hater
03-09-2017, 05:56 PM
75% of San Diego liberal hipsters have the same cut. When did that become a nazi cut?

When shitlery lost

Spurminator
03-09-2017, 06:03 PM

I don't know that it did, I just know that it was a side joke in a comedy segment and now it's suddenly a thing.

And my guess is that for hipsters, the lumberjack beard negates the Nazi cut.

Chucho
03-09-2017, 06:09 PM
She's kinda annoying imotbh
And:
Ugly
Unfunny
Wrinkled as fuck
Wrong 90% of the time
Unfunny
Should be stuck in a fight to the death with that other ugly, wrinkled hag Chelesa Lately and the winner is rewarded with a bullet to the temple.

hater
03-09-2017, 06:12 PM
And:
Ugly
Unfunny
Wrinkled as fuck
Wrong 90% of the time
Unfunny
Should be stuck in a fight to the death with that other ugly, wrinkled hag Chelesa Lately and the winner is rewarded with a bullet to the temple.

You would still hit it dont lie

Chucho
03-09-2017, 06:16 PM
You would still hit it dont lie

No, I really wouldn't. My standards are generally "if you want it, I'll gives it to you" but not with freckled, wrinkly skin that looks cancered and no tits, or no ass is a deal breaker. Take off that stage makeup and you have two skin cancered, no tits, no ass, skin-tags-everywhere carcasses that really wont do it for me.

Not one to dog on 7s-9s in macho dick ogling of broads, but these pasty 50-somethings aren't my type at all.

DMC
03-09-2017, 09:42 PM
And:
Ugly
Unfunny
Wrinkled as fuck
Wrong 90% of the time
Unfunny

I'm holding out to read she has cervical cancer, so we can make fun of her Nazi bush.

DMC
03-09-2017, 09:44 PM
No, I really wouldn't. My standards are generally "if you want it, I'll gives it to you" but not with freckled, wrinkly skin that looks cancered and no tits, or no ass is a deal breaker. Take off that stage makeup and you have two skin cancered, no tits, no ass, skin-tags-everywhere carcasses that really wont do it for me.

Not one to dog on 7s-9s in macho dick ogling of broads, but these pasty 50-somethings aren't my type at all.

Don't forget the cellu-dimples and bruises down the legs, the gap between the thighs you could throw a cat through, and that facial hair under the ears and chin...

Adam Lambert
03-09-2017, 09:48 PM
I'm holding out to read she has cervical cancer, so we can make fun of her Nazi bush.

Don't forget the cellu-dimples and bruises down the legs, the gap between the thighs you could throw a cat through, and that facial hair under the ears and chin...

lol this lonely faggot quoting his alt

Rust Cohle
03-09-2017, 09:51 PM
:lmao fat hands talking shit about someone else's appearance.

DMC
03-09-2017, 10:34 PM
lol this lonely faggot quoting his alt

:lol you not seeing the obvious posting style of who Chucho really is. He never changes his posting style, just his user name.

Chucho
03-11-2017, 02:53 AM
LOL if you think Im an alt. Im like an 8 year lurker who had maybe 300 posts up until about 9 months ago when I started posting more while at work. Shocking, indeed.

RandomGuy
04-26-2017, 05:32 PM
And:
Ugly
Unfunny
Wrinkled as fuck
Wrong 90% of the time
Unfunny

Translation:

:cry why aren't conservatives funny...

monosylab1k
04-26-2017, 05:35 PM
Translation:

:cry just so unfair :cry let's boycott all comedy until a conservative is funny! :cry

spurraider21
04-26-2017, 06:03 PM
:cry and her video is #498 in trending

Chucho
04-26-2017, 08:58 PM
Translation:

I cant find a funny Demo, but dont know what part affiliation has to do with Samantha Bee being a decrepit, wrinkled, ugly, tired hag.

Demd cant win rigged elections and their "comedians" are absolute fails. Schumer's Leather Special is the real Mother of All Bombs, amirite?

Reck
04-27-2017, 10:37 AM
LOL if you think Im an alt. Im like an 8 year lurker who had maybe 300 posts up until about 9 months ago when I started posting more while at work. Shocking, indeed.

This fat ass DMC is obssesed and paranoid. He thinks everyone who shits on him is an alt of someone he is currently hating. :lol

No life faggot needs some kind of life.

clambake
04-27-2017, 10:51 AM
dennis miller used to be a comedian.

Chucho
04-27-2017, 10:59 AM
This fat ass DMC is obssesed and paranoid. He thinks everyone who shits on him is an alt of someone he is currently hating. :lol

No life faggot needs some kind of life.

I honestly didn't see DMC's post. LOL.

It was in response to faggy Adam Lambert, the sock of someone who apparently got scalped and is super pissed.

But yes, 100% on the LOLZY assertion I'm an ALT. I'm not a lame faggot and can't fathom averaging 60 posts a day on a forum.

But "YOU'RE AN ALT!" is just another form of "you mad" and "you're triggered". It's admission of taking the L. If you're that lame and faggy to care, or if you're a faggot pseudo-detective, it's pretty damn easy to find if someone is an ALT.

Funny that soooooo many lifers here really are that faggoty tbh. They take this place waaaaayyyy too serious and hard to not find a 20k+ poster that didn't involve themselves in some kind of cocksuckery like stalking people offline, bet welching, stalking people online, crying and snitching to management, openly campaigning for mod spots and being dead serious about it, opening a new forum to try and be cool, etc. etc. They know who they are.

As I said in another thread, this is probably the most fucky form I was ever on, with hella faggots doing hella faggot shit. But that is part of its grotesque appeal that keeps me coming back.

DarrinS
04-27-2017, 11:04 AM
None of John Stewart's disciples are as funny as he was. Closest is probably Oliver.

Reck
04-27-2017, 11:07 AM
None of John Stewart's disciples are as funny as he was. Closest is probably Oliver.

Boy, if you hate Colbert as much as you seem to, you definitely won't like how John Oliver makes mince meat out of Trump every week. :lol

Chucho
04-27-2017, 11:36 AM

Colbert was, is, and always will be funnier than John Stewart.

I don't care for his politics, but I do love his comedy.

DarrinS
04-27-2017, 11:46 AM
Boy, if you hate Colbert as much as you seem to, you definitely won't like how John Oliver makes mince meat out of Trump every week. :lol

I think Colbert is fake and I don't think he's funny. Just my opinion.

clambake
04-27-2017, 11:57 AM
hmmm it just occurred to me that dennis miller doesn't have o'reilly anymore.

monosylab1k
05-31-2018, 05:39 PM
https://www.thewrap.com/samantha-bee-apologizes-inappropriate-inexcusable-ivanka-trump-insult/

Can’t believe she succumbed to the false equivalence bullshit. She should have told the White House to shove it up their ass.

Reck
05-31-2018, 05:55 PM
https://www.thewrap.com/samantha-bee-apologizes-inappropriate-inexcusable-ivanka-trump-insult/

Can’t believe she succumbed to the false equivalence bullshit. She should have told the White House to shove it up their ass.

The sheer stupidity of this woman though.

Literally 1 day after the other fat bitch got her show cancelled and then dropped from her talent agency. This one does something not quite as retarded but in that area. If she should get fired is for her stupidity and timing, not because of what she actually said which I wholeheartely agree with.

Spurtacular
05-31-2018, 05:58 PM

:lol Tranny therapy

Pavlov
05-31-2018, 05:59 PM
She should run for Ag Commissioner down here.

koriwhat
05-31-2018, 06:31 PM
sam bee is a talentless hack like 99.9% of wannabe comedians today. comedy is so watered down it's now just full of no talent activists who have 0 jokes.

Spurminator
05-31-2018, 07:07 PM

Literally 1 day after the other fat bitch got her show cancelled and then dropped from her talent agency. This one does something not quite as retarded but in that area. If she should get fired is for her stupidity and timing, not because of what she actually said which I wholeheartely agree with.

But what she said wasn't anything like Roseanne. This is literally just conservatives waiting to pounce on something "offensive" so they can what-about the Roseanne comments.

If it wasn't Samantha Bee it would've been the next comedian to insult the Trump family. Snowflakes.

monosylab1k
05-31-2018, 08:03 PM

She used a dirty word for vagina, and Trump is more than happy to say those. This is false equivalence bullshit, the only thing Conservatives know how to do. And she played right fucking into it.

monosylab1k
05-31-2018, 08:04 PM
sam bee is a talentless hack like 99.9% of wannabe comedians today. comedy is so watered down it's now just full of no talent activists who have 0 jokes.

Yeah, but you smoke crack, so nobody cares what you think.

DarrinS
05-31-2018, 09:36 PM
Samantha is the most cunty of Stewart’s disciples.

Winehole23
05-31-2018, 09:50 PM
locker room talk from all directions. the sanctimony is dire.

monosylab1k
05-31-2018, 10:38 PM
Samantha is the most cunty of Stewart’s disciples.

And she’s a pussy for apologizing.

Spurminator
05-31-2018, 10:48 PM

Spurtacular
05-31-2018, 11:11 PM

Tranny still mad that Ivanka looks so much better in dresses than him!

Seriously though, for what possible reason(s) could you be classifying Ivanka as a c*nt?

Spurtacular
05-31-2018, 11:13 PM

You do realize that just yesterday you were uber offended by a word, right?

:lol Today's dumbfuck.

Spurminator
05-31-2018, 11:16 PM
You do realize that just yesterday you were uber offended by a word, right?

:lol Today's dumbfuck.

Link?

(Like I should even bother)

Spurtacular
05-31-2018, 11:19 PM
Link?

(Like I should even bother)

You saying you weren't offended / supporting Roseanne's cancellation?

Spurtacular
05-31-2018, 11:28 PM
:cry Link? :cry

Really looking forward to the next month(s) of arguments about how millionaire celebrities should have the 1st Amendment right to be racists on corporate-owned social media platforms and keep their TV show on a corporate-owned network.

:lmao Today's twat

Spurminator
06-01-2018, 12:37 AM
You saying you weren't offended / supporting Roseanne's cancellation?

:lmao Today's twat

As noted in the quote you found, I support ABC's right to cancel a show on their network for whatever reason they see fit. Has nothing to do with being offended. I have no emotional reaction to her comments. They are objectively racist, but that doesn't mean I'm personally offended by them. Just means she's probably going to have a hard time keeping a job by making those comments.

I bet you thought you'd find something a lot more incriminating, didn't you? :cry

Pavlov
06-01-2018, 12:44 AM
Roasted derp.

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 12:48 AM
As noted in the quote you found, I support ABC's right to cancel a show on their network for whatever reason they see fit. Has nothing to do with being offended. I have no emotional reaction to her comments. They are objectively racist, but that doesn't mean I'm personally offended by them. Just means she's probably going to have a hard time keeping a job by making those comments.

I bet you thought you'd find something a lot more incriminating, didn't you? :cry

You argued that she doesn't have a right to keep her show. You weren't arguing ABC's right to cancel. Nice try at moving the goalposts, snowflake. And :lmao at ChumpDumper for thinking you had something there.

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 12:50 AM
Roasted derp.

:lmao

#SoDesperateForaW

Pavlov
06-01-2018, 12:51 AM
You argued that she doesn't have a right to keep her show. You weren't arguing ABC's right to cancel. Nice try at moving the goalposts, snowflake. And :lmao at ChumpDumper for thinking you had something there.

He totally argued ABC's right to cancel

lol roasted

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 12:56 AM
He totally argued ABC's right to cancel

lol roasted

I know your little brain doesn't want to compute; but a person not having a right to keep a show and a network having a right to cancel are finitely two different things.

Spurminator
06-01-2018, 01:08 AM
You argued that she doesn't have a right to keep her show. You weren't arguing ABC's right to cancel. Nice try at moving the goalposts, snowflake.

They're the same thing. Roseanne Barr has no protected right to have her show not be cancelled by her employer.

You're embarrassing yourself again. What is it with you, are you a masochist or do you just not get any daily human interaction?

Winehole23
06-01-2018, 01:09 AM
he can't possibly be that dense, but who knows?

maybe he just needs to lay off the laughing gas

http://www.konbini.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/4/files/2015/06/steveonos-810x531.jpg (http://www.konbini.com/us/lifestyle/will-laughing-gas-protest-outside-parliament/)

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 01:16 AM
They're the same thing. Roseanne Barr has no protected right to have her show not be cancelled by her employer.

You're embarrassing yourself again. What is it with you, are you a masochist or do you just not get any daily human interaction?

Roseanne has the first amendment right to make remarks and keep her show (at the network's discretion). You were trying to make an issue out of conservatives arguing that when it's a simple fact. You should pick better things to cry over.

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 01:19 AM
Except that is exactly what Spurminator argued.

There is no 1st Amendment right to say racist stuff on-air or to keep one's show on a corporate-owned network.

What part of "keep their show on a corporate-owned network" don't you understand?

:lmao That you edited that out.
:lmao Today's dumbfuck

Pavlov
06-01-2018, 01:23 AM
Roseanne has the first amendment right to make remarks and keep her show (at the network's discretion). You were trying to make an issue out of conservatives arguing that when it's a simple fact. You should pick better things to cry over.
:lmao the network's discretion is exactly what he was talking about.

Winehole23
06-01-2018, 01:27 AM
there's a reason I edited. it was a little clumsy.

there for sure is a 1st Amendment right to say racist stuff, but that doesn't mean ABC has to put it on their TV station, or that they can't fire people who say things that turn off their viewers.

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 02:10 AM
:lmao the network's discretion is exactly what he was talking about.

Nope. You'll get a W someday, tiger.

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 02:11 AM
They are objectively racist, but that doesn't mean I'm personally offended by them.

:lol Before I forget, always the biggest gimps claiming objectivity.

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 02:12 AM

there for sure is a 1st Amendment right to say racist stuff, but that doesn't mean ABC has to put it on their TV station, or that they can't fire people who say things that turn off their viewers.

Super awesome, sport! Too bad it's not really what conservatives are really arguing or anything.

Winehole23
06-01-2018, 07:27 AM
what are so-called conservatives arguing?

Vito Corleone
06-01-2018, 08:51 AM
I wanted to make a comment about all this, but then I remembered, I don't own a TV and really don't care what one rat calls another rat.

The beauty of streaming everything; you don't have to see crap like Rosanne or Samantha Bee.

Spurminator
06-01-2018, 09:34 AM

Who's crying? I posted a tweet that triggered you into a late night rampage where you've proceeded to affirm everything I said.

Get some friends, you'll have less need to invent arguments.

Chucho
06-01-2018, 11:37 AM
How is it an issue with people who aren't complete twits? You are employed. You do what your employer asks or leave or get fired. No different than faux activists being told to take a knee. You can't do what you want on another's dime.

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 12:11 PM
Who's crying? I posted a tweet that triggered you into a late night rampage where you've proceeded to affirm everything I said.

Get some friends, you'll have less need to invent arguments.

Fact is nobody here was arguing that Roseanne has a right to keep her show. And that is not the scope of the national argument either.

spurraider21
06-01-2018, 12:15 PM
Fact is nobody here was arguing that Roseanne has a right to keep her show. And that is not the scope of the national argument either.

:lol

Spurminator
06-01-2018, 12:23 PM

So when you quoted me trying to show that I was offended by Roseanne's comments, what you were actually doing was simply quoting me from another thread to say you disagreed with what I posted in that thread.

OK. You could have said that in the thread I originally posted it in if it bothered you so much.

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 01:01 PM

I was speaking of an absolute right. Nobody is making that case. Nobody.

boutons_deux
06-01-2018, 01:06 PM
Racism Versus Accuracy

When she published her racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett,

Justice was swift for Roseanne, and she deserved it.

But when Samantha Bee

Called Ivanka a “feckless ****,”

There should be no fallout (http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/06/01/samantha-bee-may-have-apologized-but-kathy-griffin-sally-field-other-hollywood-liberals-standing-by-her.amp.html) — what SHE said was accurate.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2018/06/01/racism-versus-accuracy/

spurraider21
06-01-2018, 01:07 PM
I was speaking of an absolute right. Nobody is making that case. Nobody.
you like to backtrack a lot of your comments.

i dont blame you, most of them are asinine to begin with.

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 01:10 PM
you like to backtrack a lot of your comments.

i dont blame you, most of them are asinine to begin with.

You'll find that my clarification is completely consistent with what I've argued. Your meandering "backtrack" argument is worthy of ChumpDumper though.

Pavlov
06-01-2018, 01:11 PM
You'll find that my clarification is completely consistent with what I've argued. Your meandering "backtrack" argument is worthy of ChumpDumper though.What is your argument?

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 01:15 PM
What is your argument?

The meanderer himself on cue. :lol

Pavlov
06-01-2018, 01:16 PM
The meanderer himself on cue. :lolIt's a direct question.

What is your argument?

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 01:17 PM
It's a direct question.

What is your argument?

It's a lazy spoonfeed me post. Par.

Lulz

Pavlov
06-01-2018, 01:18 PM
It's a kazy spoonfeed me post. Par.

LulzIt's you refusing to say what your argument is.

RandomGuy
06-01-2018, 01:36 PM

She is accountable to her network. Bad timing, IMO.

RandomGuy
06-01-2018, 01:38 PM
You'll find that my clarification is completely consistent with what I've argued. Your meandering "backtrack" argument is worthy of ChumpDumper though.

You realize that the mention function doesn't work for the Pavlov account right? This doesn't show up under notifications.

monosylab1k
06-01-2018, 01:41 PM
She is accountable to her network. Bad timing, IMO.

Like with ABC and Roseanne, TBS knew what they signed up for when they got Samantha Bee. What she said isn’t 1/10000000000th as bad as what Roseanne said, they just fell for the bullshit whataboutism being pushed. They should have stood their ground, but they pussed out.

Spurminator
06-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Didn't they bleep the word anyway? I don't understand all of the whining about it being broadcast.

boutons_deux
06-01-2018, 02:12 PM
Weren't you rightwingnutjob assholes so dead set against Political Correctness?

ox-goring:

RB can tell a racist (un-PC) lie, so funny! :lol!, about a black women,

but SB must not state the un-PC truth about Ivanka.

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Like with ABC and Roseanne, TBS knew what they signed up for when they got Samantha Bee. What she said isn’t 1/10000000000th as bad as what Roseanne said, they just fell for the bullshit whataboutism being pushed. They should have stood their ground, but they pussed out.

**** --- Ape

Which of the two gets censored on ST?

:rollin

Spurminator
06-01-2018, 02:43 PM
**** --- Ape

Fantastic point. And Elliott with one "T" is worse than either of them. You are a smart person who should be proud of his smartness.

monosylab1k
06-01-2018, 02:53 PM
**** --- Ape

Well roll into a black neighborhood and call half the people there cunts and the other half apes, see which side beats your ass quicker.

koriwhat
06-01-2018, 02:58 PM
Yeah, but you smoke crack, so nobody cares what you think.

whatever pussy... you were shown to be a pussy years ago, as well as a fake, and today there's no difference with you. fucking trolls are all the same.

koriwhat
06-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Weren't you rightwingnutjob assholes so dead set against Political Correctness?

ox-goring:

RB can tell a racist (un-PC) lie, so funny! :lol!, about a black women,

but SB must not state the un-PC truth about Ivanka.

wgaf about jarret anyhow? really? fuck the PoA's comment. it was the soros comment that got roseanne canned.

as well, sam bee is a wannabe comedian like most today and only simpleton's find that **** hilarious.

Pavlov
06-01-2018, 03:02 PM
wgaf about jarret anyhow? really? fuck the PoA's comment. it was the soros comment that got roseanne canned.lol no

RandomGuy
06-01-2018, 03:03 PM
I think Colbert is fake and I don't think he's funny. Just my opinion.

You never got that it was an act? holeee shit, that should not surprise me.

koriwhat
06-01-2018, 03:04 PM

wait a minute there... if trump supporters are racists and the roseanne show is a show catered to trump supporters then why would ABC care what roseanne says considering she panders to trump supporters and those trump supporters are ABC viewers afterall. i mean, there's no liberals watching that show right?

RandomGuy
06-01-2018, 03:08 PM
Hillary is a "toxic c8nt"

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/245/574/5df.png

monosylab1k
06-01-2018, 03:10 PM
wait a minute there... if trump supporters are racists and the roseanne show is a show catered to trump supporters then why would ABC care what roseanne says considering she panders to trump supporters and those trump supporters are ABC viewers afterall. i mean, there's no liberals watching that show right?

Crackhead logic

Pavlov
06-01-2018, 03:11 PM
wait a minute there... if trump supporters are racists and the roseanne show is a show catered to trump supporters then why would ABC care what roseanne says considering she panders to trump supporters and those trump supporters are ABC viewers afterall. i mean, there's no liberals watching that show right?Even if none watched Roseanne, liberals watch Disney's other programs and channels and movies.

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 06:44 PM
Well roll into a black neighborhood and call half the people there cunts and the other half apes, see which side beats your ass quicker.

So, black people get to decide? Today's chumpette cuck. :lmao

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Even if none watched Roseanne, liberals watch Disney's other programs and channels and movies.

Yea, don't want to hurt those snowflakes' feelings from afar. :lmao

Pavlov
06-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Yea, don't want to hurt those snowflakes' feelings from afar. :lmaoFrom afar?

What does that even mean?

:lol you don't even know what your argument is

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 06:52 PM
From afar?

What does that even mean?

:lol you don't even know what your argument is

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/23/fe/8823fe44448a09a63a55d413251d9a31.jpg

Pavlov
06-01-2018, 07:12 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/23/fe/8823fe44448a09a63a55d413251d9a31.jpg:lol you're the one who is unable to make an argument.

RandomGuy
06-01-2018, 07:18 PM
So, black people get to decide? Today's chumpette cuck. :lmao

"We met a terrified six-year-old blind boy taken from his mother at the border. All he did was beg for his mother. if we cannot represent him, he will stand in front of a judge and represent himself, since there is no public defender system in immigration court, even for children. So will the 12 month old baby we met - stripped from her mother's inconsolable mother's arms. So will the 58 other children living in that childrens' detention center in the middle of Arizona right now, all under the age of 10, all afraid and desperate for their mothers and fathers"
--Lauren Dasse, Esq., Executive Director
Florence Immigrant and Refugee rights project.

RandomGuy
06-01-2018, 07:21 PM
“We spent the day wrestling with the repercussions of one bad word, when we all should have spent the day incensed that as a nation we are wrenching children from their parents and treating people legally seeking asylum as criminals,” she added. “If we are OK with that then really, who are we?”

monosylab1k
06-01-2018, 09:25 PM
A Trump self-own for every fucking occasion

Mikeanaro
06-01-2018, 10:34 PM
A Trump self-own for every fucking occasion

Obolus self-own for every fucking occasion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLuYAzr_UFs

Mikeanaro
06-01-2018, 10:35 PM
Yea, don't want to hurt those snowflakes' feelings from afar. :lmao
Ma FEiLenz!

monosylab1k
06-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Obolus self-own for every fucking occasion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLuYAzr_UFs

:lmao defending a President who thinks you live in a shithole and would never let you in his country.

Spurtacular
06-01-2018, 10:59 PM
:cry But there's no such thing as a shithole country :cry

Brah, stunt #1,042 ran it's course and failed. :lmao

Mikeanaro
06-01-2018, 11:39 PM
:lmao defending a President who thinks you live in a shithole and would never let you in his country.
Sure, thats why he plans to open Towers here, but also

:lmao Defending a president who wants illegals from shitholes to get votes and gives $221 million to Palestinians (real shithole) and not from his own pocket :lmao

monosylab1k
06-01-2018, 11:58 PM
Sure, thats why he plans to open Towers here, but also

:lmao Defending a president who wants illegals from shitholes to get votes and gives $221 million to Palestinians (real shithole) and not from his own pocket :lmao

:lmao semen shielding a President who thinks you live in a shithole.

monosylab1k
06-01-2018, 11:59 PM
Brah, stunt #1,042 ran it's course and failed. :lmao

I didn’t say any country was a shithole, Trump did. Holy shit you’re bad at this.

Spurtacular
06-02-2018, 12:09 AM
I didn’t say any country was a shithole, Trump did. Holy shit you’re bad at this.

Making up my arguments for me? Sad, slob. Stick to the club.

Spurtacular
06-02-2018, 12:10 AM

Is Venezuela a shit hole?

Mikeanaro
06-02-2018, 12:19 AM
You semen shield Obolus and Hildabeast no matter what, also you are a libnazi so you love people from shitholes as long they preach your agenda, get your shit together :lmao

monosylab1k
06-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Is Venezuela a shit hole?

Why do you ask?

monosylab1k
06-02-2018, 12:20 AM
You semen shield Obolus and Hildabeast no matter what, also you are a libnazi so you love people from shitholes as long they preach your agenda, get your shit together :lmao

:lmao semen shielding a President who calls your country a shithole.

Spurtacular
06-02-2018, 12:27 AM
Why do you ask?

I'm seeing if you're even willing to identify shit holes for starters.

Mikeanaro
06-02-2018, 12:47 AM
:lmao semen shielding a President who calls your country a shithole.
:lmao Semen shielding a loser who said demmies are stupid

https://pics.me.me/the-average-democrat-look-the-average-democrat-voter-is-just-5076284.png
Also

:lmao Semen shielding a ¨comedian¨ who is not worth a dung

Outrage as comedian Samantha Bee mocks a conservative student's haircut as 'Nazi'... only to discover he has stage four brain cancer and is fighting for his lifehttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4299004/Samantha-Bee-apologizes-mocking-patients-Nazi-haircut.html

(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4299004/Samantha-Bee-apologizes-mocking-patients-Nazi-haircut.html)
Burping all that goo must be exhausting.

Spurtacular
06-02-2018, 01:14 AM

https://pics.me.me/the-average-democrat-look-the-average-democrat-voter-is-just-5076284.png
Also

Outrage as comedian Samantha Bee mocks a conservative student's haircut as 'Nazi'... only to discover he has stage four brain cancer and is fighting for his life

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4299004/Samantha-Bee-apologizes-mocking-patients-Nazi-haircut.html

(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4299004/Samantha-Bee-apologizes-mocking-patients-Nazi-haircut.html)

Trying to ostracize people who have certain haircuts is the Nazi thing to do in the first place.

:lol Today's left.
:lol Same as yesterday's left.

koriwhat
06-02-2018, 03:03 PM
Crackhead logic

Even if none watched Roseanne, liberals watch Disney's other programs and channels and movies.

^^ dumb & dumber

Pavlov
06-02-2018, 04:05 PM
^^ dumb & dumberNo one expects you to understand anything.

Continue with your rageposting.

monosylab1k
06-02-2018, 06:38 PM
I'm seeing if you're even willing to identify shit holes for starters.

That’s Trump’s game, not mine.

spurraider21
06-02-2018, 06:46 PM

Also

Outrage as comedian Samantha Bee mocks a conservative student's haircut as 'Nazi'... only to discover he has stage four brain cancer and is fighting for his life

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4299004/Samantha-Bee-apologizes-mocking-patients-Nazi-haircut.html

:lmao fake quotes all day err day

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-stupid-quote/

Mikeanaro
06-02-2018, 07:41 PM
:lmao fake quotes all day err day

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-stupid-quote/
Wow, Snopes said it, case closed.

I guess the shithole thing was true, can you show it to me?

spurraider21
06-02-2018, 07:51 PM
Wow, Snopes said it, case closed.

I guess the shithole thing was true, can you show it to me?
fine. forget snopes. can you show me a non-meme source that confirms the hillary quote?

your claim is she gave that quote. support it.

Pavlov
06-02-2018, 07:57 PM
fine. forget snopes. can you show me a non-meme source that confirms the hillary quote?

your claim is she gave that quote. support it.Subject change in 3...2....

koriwhat
06-02-2018, 08:31 PM
No one expects you to understand anything.

Continue with your rageposting.

where's the rage exactly? huh pav? lmao predictable imbecile.

Pavlov
06-02-2018, 08:34 PM
where's the rage exactly? huh pav? lmao predictable imbecile.It's in all your posts.

koriwhat
06-02-2018, 08:36 PM
It's in all your posts.

nah, you just wish it was. kind of like russia; they're everywhere! loser pav.

Pavlov
06-02-2018, 08:40 PM
nah, you just wish it was. kind of like russia; they're everywhere! loser pav.You've been wishing death on posters for as long as I can remember tbh.

koriwhat
06-02-2018, 08:43 PM
You've been wishing death on posters for as long as I can remember tbh.

yeah idgaf pav... why do you harp on every dumb ass thing? what exactly do you expect to achieve by being a spurn in the side of so many here? you could simply just fuck off but obviously you can't.

btw, who wished death on you today, yesterday, or even in this thread? who's "rage" posting right now in here?

ugh... go play with your crayons already child.

Pavlov
06-02-2018, 08:45 PM
yeah idgaf pav... why do you harp on every dumb ass thing? what exactly do you expect to achieve by being a spurn in the side of so many here? you could simply just fuck off but obviously you can't.

btw, who wished death on you today, yesterday, or even in this thread? who's "rage" posting right now in here?

ugh... go play with your crayons already child.Yep, there's that rage.

lol

koriwhat
06-02-2018, 08:47 PM
Yep, there's that rage.

lol

i'm chilling homie. you'll see/hear what you want because you're clinically insane man. keep it up troll.

Pavlov
06-02-2018, 08:48 PM
i'm chilling homie. you'll see/hear what you want because you're clinically insane man. keep it up troll.lol so chill

koriwhat
06-02-2018, 08:49 PM
lol so chill

trying to help you get that post count up buddy. help me help you.

monosylab1k
06-02-2018, 11:56 PM
trying to help you get that post count up buddy. help me help you.

Does your crack dealer give you rocks by the post or something?