PDA

View Full Version : Girls Revealed How They Really Feel About 69ing

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 02:39 PM
Awesome shit bitches..keep it up...:toast

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/girls-revealed-how-they-really-feel-about-69ing-along-with-some-horrific-stories/?utm_source=mobile&utm_medium=related&utm_campaign=push

DJR210
02-14-2016, 02:54 PM
Damn.. Avante is right bruh

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 03:08 PM
Damn.. Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) is right bruh

About underage girls? Didn't know you got off to that too...dam

AlexJones
02-14-2016, 04:34 PM
Avante's fat ass on top of a 90 pound vietnamese bitch is scary to imagine about tbh

Fucking Kool :lol

Avante
02-14-2016, 06:37 PM

Dude, why this overwelming need to prove to the world you're a sick fucking retard?

Avante
02-14-2016, 06:39 PM
Avante's fat ass on top of a 90 pound vietnamese bitch is scary to imagine about tbh

Fucking Kool :lol

Stupid, who was taking liberty in Viet Nam?

DJR210
02-14-2016, 07:16 PM

Nope. About you being a sexually deprived cherry boy.

I love some pussy as much as the next guy, but look at the shit you post.. Is 69'ing still a big deal to you? :lol Get pussy regularly homie, it will help you grow up by leaps and bounds.

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 08:01 PM
Nope. About you being a sexually deprived cherry boy.

I love some pussy as much as the next guy, but look at the shit you post.. Is 69'ing still a big deal to you? :lol Get pussy regularly homie, it will help you grow up by leaps and bounds.

Maybe I am a deprived cberry boy :hat

:lmao

Avante
02-14-2016, 08:07 PM
Maybe I am a deprived cberry boy :hat

:lmao

Grow up little guy, ok?

Now before ya.....those underage girls in...

Dude, I was just a kid totally lost in a world I knew ...0...about, ok? So I just did what everyone else was doing, yep, dumb kid.

Now if over there today....

Avante....are you the owner? What's with that girl over there, she's not 18, and you know it. So tell me why is she employed here? Maybe the authorities need to be aware of this.

BUT....so he let's here go, now what does she do for a living, and she has a child.

SpursforSix
02-14-2016, 08:33 PM
Grow up little guy, ok?

Dude, I was just a kid totally lost in a world I knew ...0...about, ok? So I just did what everyone else was doing, yep, dumb kid.

Avante....are you the owner? What's with that girl over there, she's not 18, and you know it. So tell me why is she employed here? Maybe the authorities need to be aware of this.

BUT....so he let's here go, now what does she do for a living, and she has a child.

Is said child 8 pounds of twisted stool?

Koolaid_Man
02-14-2016, 09:01 PM
Grow up little guy, ok?

Don't try to clear your conscience in my thread....you child rapist

Avante
02-15-2016, 01:53 AM
Don't try to clear your conscience in my thread....you child rapist

I wasn't, ya see there were no children in those bars hustling drinks. Maybe some 16 year olds with fake ID's.

I do wonder why you are so infatuated with everything having to do with cocks and pussy, what is that about little guy? Come on man, why are you so up in dicks and pussy....well?

chunticakes
02-15-2016, 02:47 AM
69ing is OK...hard to focus on eating the pussy when she's sucking your dick, tbh..

UNT Eagles 2016
02-15-2016, 08:26 PM
69ing is OK...hard to focus on eating the pussy when she's sucking your dick, tbh..
yeah, i'd rather just eat her out tbh

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2016, 08:31 PM
yeah, i'd rather just eat her out tbh

Do you like 69'ing after you cum inside her

KarmaKarma
02-16-2016, 01:04 AM
69 is fun , practice is needed with a trusted partner to truly enjoy and master position to the point of mutual orgasms .
I currently 69 once a month or so to keep it fun and thoroughly enjoy it.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-16-2016, 10:37 AM
Do you like 69'ing after you cum inside her
No. After make-out and before intercourse.

Koolaid_Man
02-16-2016, 10:47 AM
No. After make-out and before intercourse.

Are you some kinda prude or a cop?

Who says make-out and intercourse.. WTF...thats how Greg Anthony's retarded ass got nailed for trying to fuck a hooker.. If a bitch says make-out or intercourse under any circumstances you should leave her alone tbh...

SpursforSix
02-16-2016, 11:11 AM

Who says make-out and intercourse.. WTF...thats how Greg Anthony's retarded ass got nailed for trying to fuck a hooker.. If a bitch says make-out or intercourse under any circumstances you should leave her alone tbh...

:lol

Hey babe...would you mind if we mutually place our genitals in each others' mouths in between when we make out and have intercourse?

UNT Eagles 2016
02-16-2016, 03:06 PM

Fine. After we snog and before we fucking fuck each other's brains out. Happy?

SnakeBoy
02-16-2016, 05:08 PM

He meant after osculation but before copulation.

SpursforSix
02-16-2016, 09:45 PM
Fine. After we snog and before we fucking fuck each other's brains out. Happy?

Snog. Lol