PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Only 10 points against the worst "defense" in the history of the NBA?

Clipper Nation
02-14-2016, 11:30 PM
:lmao Kirby
:lmao Faggot
:lmao The Bag has always been in California and will always be in CaliforniaPERIOD

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:33 PM
:lmao The Bag has always been in California and will always be in CaliforniaPERIOD

Please. The Bag has remained in the Texas and cost Duncan 20PPG lifetime. He's at 19.2 and falling like a 50 pound turd.

midnightpulp
02-14-2016, 11:34 PM
Please. The Bag has remained in the Texas and cost Duncan 20PPG lifetime. He's at 19.2 and falling like a 50 pound turd.

DMC
02-14-2016, 11:35 PM

He's not spending a year celebrating the demise of his franchise.

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:36 PM

Confess.

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:36 PM
He's not spending a year celebrating the demise of his franchise.

HemisfairArena
02-14-2016, 11:37 PM
Kobrick has been exposed on his retirement tour,,,,

DMC

Clipper Nation

The Bag is official property of the State of California, as awarded to Kirby Bryant. That's it & that's all.

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:38 PM

And you look like a gd fool with this. I can't fuckin' believe it. You cite me as a LF sage and then you bow down to this "12" nonsense. Maddening.

HemisfairArena
02-14-2016, 11:38 PM
We've already established the bag has comsumed the laker organization as a whole,,,,let us proceed,,,,

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:39 PM
The Bag is official property of the State of California, as awarded to Kirby Bryant. That's it & that's all.

It's my fuckin' Bag to begin with. I placed the gd thing. In Texas. It ain't movin'.

DMC
02-14-2016, 11:39 PM
And you look like a gd fool with this. I can't fuckin' believe it. You cite me as a LF sage and then you bow down to this "12" nonsense. Maddening.

I don't do stats.

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:40 PM
We've already established the bag has comsumed the laker organization as a whole,,,,let us proceed,,,,

The Bag is in Texas for eternity. They were selling your shit. That event sealed The Bag in Texas. Forever. Sorry, but, that's just the way it's gonna be.

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:41 PM
I don't do stats.

It's (12) a gd judgment you bitter disappointment, you. You know this is killing your mother.

HemisfairArena
02-14-2016, 11:41 PM
It's my fuckin' Bag to begin with. I placed the gd thing. In Texas. It ain't movin'.

The bag is bigger than you now(your arrogance thinking you could contain it) and resides in Cali,,,,

DMC
02-14-2016, 11:42 PM

Though we'll call it the "Dale Robinson Tired Old Shit Bag" in honor of you, you do not have the authority to place it as you wish. When you bailed in the 2013 playoffs, you gave up that right. You lost a lot that year, you could have been around to be first in line to lay out your case for 6, but you played it safe and lost your entire life's savings on this forum in one fell swoop, and you lost the rights to the bag.

The bag is with the one who is on tour for being washed up. That would be Kobe. You can appeal if you wish but you'll have to submit a proper form.

DMC
02-14-2016, 11:44 PM
It's (12) a gd judgment you bitter disappointment, you. You know this is killing your mother.

12 x 2

What is a stat if not something in which to form a judgement? Stats were considered by folks who do NBA, and they settled on 12th for Kobe, 8th for Tim. Even Daddy beat Kobe.

midnightpulp
02-14-2016, 11:44 PM
Confess.

There's nothing to confess to.

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:45 PM
Though we'll call it the "Dale Robinson Tired Old Shit Bag" in honor of you, you do not have the authority to place it as you wish. When you bailed in the 2013 playoffs, you gave up that right. You lost a lot that year, you could have been around to be first in line to lay out your case for 6, but you played it safe and lost your entire life's savings on this forum in one fell swoop, and you lost the rights to the bag.

The bag is with the one who is on tour for being washed up. That would be Kobe. You can appeal if you wish but you'll have to submit a proper form.

It's my gd Bag. I get the say. You had your chance in '13. I had it in the Philco refrigerator ready to overnight to California. They were selling your shit. "Oh, Girl, get that Bag."

"No. Get it yourself, Dale."

"Nevermind, I won't need it afterall. Put it back."

DMC
02-14-2016, 11:46 PM
It's my gd Bag. I get the say. You had your chance in '13. I had it in the Philco refrigerator ready to overnight to California. They were selling your shit. "Oh, Girl, get that Bag."

"No. Get it yourself, Dale."

"Nevermind, I won't need it afterall. Put it back."

You were AWOL by our records. Being as such you have lost stewardship of said bag and you'll have to speak to a manager.

Thread
There's nothing to confess to.

Have it your way, but, until you take responsibility I want nothing to do with you. You're wrong, you know it and you're being obstinate. Shame on you, Midst. I've never led you wrong and you know it.

HemisfairArena
The Bag is in Texas for eternity. They were selling your shit. That event sealed The Bag in Texas. Forever. Sorry, but, that's just the way it's gonna be.

The bag is bigger than you, slick,,,,it resides in Cali,,,,

HemisfairArena
The bag resides in Cali until further notice,,,,,,

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:48 PM
The bag is bigger than you, slick,,,,it resides in Cali,,,,

My ass. I put it in Texas to begin with and there has never been a moment when I should have moved it except when they were selling your shit in '13. I stopped to adjust my own Depends and the next thing I know Duncan is bent over slappin' the shellack.

midnightpulp
02-14-2016, 11:49 PM
Have it your way, but, until you take responsibility I want nothing to do with you. You're wrong, you know it and you're being obstinate. Shame on you, Midst. I've never led you wrong and you know it.

I ceded much to you. My Gasol take, and when you came in hat in hand asking me to side Kool the first time he was banned. And the last time he was banned, I led the freekool movement. I forgave you and Luva welching. I should be fuckin' canonized by you and yours.

You don't get this one. Nuh uh. Kool twisted wordsPERIOD

HemisfairArena
02-14-2016, 11:49 PM
The bag sits on kobricks face as we speak,,,,

DMC
02-14-2016, 11:51 PM
My ass. I put it in Texas to begin with and there has never been a moment when I should have moved it except when they were selling your shit in '13. I stopped to adjust my own Depends and the next thing I know Duncan is bent over slappin' the shellack.

You left, the bag cannot be left unattended.

The die has been cast. You'll have to create another bag.

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:51 PM
You left, the bag cannot be left unattended.

The die has been cast. You'll have to create another bag.

BS. There is one Bag. One. I get the say.

Clipper Nation
02-14-2016, 11:52 PM
The Bag is a California institution, Dale. No different than In-N-Out, the Hollywood sign, and NorCal's inferiority complex. Just embrace it, Dale, you'll be happier.

DMC
02-14-2016, 11:52 PM
BS. There is one Bag. One. I get the say.

Don't make me call security sir.

HemisfairArena
02-14-2016, 11:53 PM
T,,,,just let go,,,,the bag is gone and in Cali,,,I know it,,,,you know it,,,,we all know it,,,,,,

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:54 PM
I ceded much to you. My Gasol take, and when you came in hat in hand asking me to side Kool the first time he was banned. And the last time he was banned, I led the freekool movement. I forgave you and Luva welching. I should be fuckin' canonized by you and yours.

You don't get this one. Nuh uh. Kool twisted wordsPERIOD

Just because you did me solids in the past doesn't mean you get away with trespass now. I beseech you Midst to stipulate on the Kool Case. You know I don't rub it in. Ever. I've never thrown any stipulation by myself in your face. That's not right, Midst. When I'm wrong I admit it.

Do the same. Kool caught you and brought it to the floor.

Thread
02-14-2016, 11:56 PM
The Bag is a California institution, Dale. No different than In-N-Out, the Hollywood sign, and NorCal's inferiority complex. Just embrace it, Dale, you'll be happier.

My ass. I filled that Bag in Phoenix and sent it by train to Texas. Don't disturb it guys. Let it rest where it is. It's righteous there. Duncan fucked up in '13. If he hadn't done that it would be in California, but, they were selling your shit.

DMC
02-14-2016, 11:59 PM
Just because you did me solids in the past doesn't mean you get away with trespass now. I beseech you Midst to stipulate on the Kool Case. You know I don't rub it in. Ever. I've never thrown any stipulation by myself in your face. That's not right, Midst. When I'm wrong I admit it.

Don't do it Mid. He took up arms against you at every turn. Nary a penny. He's a snake in the grass Mid, just side step him and keep on walkin'.

DMC
02-15-2016, 12:00 AM
My ass. I filled that Bag in Phoenix and sent it by train to Texas. Don't disturb it guys. Let it rest where it is. It's righteous there. Duncan fucked up in '13. If he hadn't done that it would be in California, but, they were selling your shit.
Then you left it. Tim busted 5 while Kobe was vacationing in Brazil since mid season. You left it. It's no longer yours. Bag abandonment is a felony.

Clipper Nation
02-15-2016, 12:02 AM

Nuh uh. Bryant was born in that Bag, raised in that Bag, plays in that Bag, and when he dies, he'll be buried in that Bag. You're just trying to re-appropriate it, Dale - much like your Bryant re-appropriated two trophies from the case into the waiting arms of Billups & Pierce.

Ha, ha.

InTheCrust
02-15-2016, 12:03 AM
who woulda thought this 12 deal would make fire ants rush Thread's glory hole? :rollin

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:04 AM
Then you left it. Tim busted 5 while Kobe was vacationing in Brazil since mid season. You left it. It's no longer yours. Bag abandonment is a felony.

That's Tim's 2nd 5th. '13 is big time. I told you guys then it would be difficult to move it. Duncan did not distinguish himself in '14 for the 2nd 5th so the Bag stayed in place. Then last Summer the Clippers disgraced ya further cementing The Bag in Texas. I cannot see a scenario where The Bag leaves Duncan's possession. Just not feasible.

Clipper Nation
02-15-2016, 12:05 AM
That's Tim's 2nd 5th. '13 is big time.
I'd rather have a 2nd 5th than be carried to a 3rd 4th.

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:05 AM

Yeah, Duncan busted 5 for the 2nd time. That's egregious, D. I can't see The Bag ever leaving Duncan's domicile.

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:06 AM
I'd rather have a 2nd 5th than be carried to a 3rd 4th.

I'll just bet you would.

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:07 AM
who woulda thought this 12 deal would make fire ants rush Thread's glory hole? :rollin

Doesn't. It just generates pity. You guys let other people steer ya.

Clipper Nation
02-15-2016, 12:07 AM
I'll just bet you would.

A 3rd 4th... a third fuckin' fourth, Dale! With teams as stacked as your Bryant has had over the years, that's a disgrace. Then again, Bryant & the Bag are inseparable, so I guess it makes sense.

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:08 AM
A 3rd 4th... a third fuckin' fourth, Dale! With teams as stacked as your Bryant has had over the years, that's a disgrace. Then again, Bryant & the Bag are inseparable, so I guess it makes sense.

They never sold our shit.

They were selling your shit.

Clipper Nation
02-15-2016, 12:13 AM

http://i.imgur.com/c1U0hdZ.jpg

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/c1U0hdZ.jpg

Splits
02-15-2016, 12:15 AM

Yep, hopefully by June I'll have tempered myself and can stay on my feet and face it.

6-5 Duncan over the tired old shit bag Kobe is comin'. Comin' fast.

Clipper Nation
02-15-2016, 12:15 AM

They were sellin' your shit in the summer of '03, Dale. Then your Bryant had other plans.

Splits
02-15-2016, 12:16 AM

You were singing a different tune a couple months ago:

Yep, hopefully by June I'll have tempered myself and can stay on my feet and face it.

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:20 AM
They were sellin' your shit in the summer of '03, Dale. Then your Bryant had other plans.

The were selling your shit.

Splits
02-15-2016, 12:20 AM
That's Tim's 2nd 5th. '13 is big time. I told you guys then it would be difficult to move it. Duncan did not distinguish himself in '14 for the 2nd 5th so the Bag stayed in place. Then last Summer the Clippers disgraced ya further cementing The Bag in Texas. I cannot see a scenario where The Bag leaves Duncan's possession. Just not feasible.

Incongruent with...

Clipper Nation
02-15-2016, 12:21 AM

The were selling your shit.

The parade was being planned, Dale. They already had the velvet ropes set up in October. Then, Bryant happened.

tee, hee.

Splits
02-15-2016, 12:23 AM
Duncan did not distinguish himself in '14 for the 2nd 5th so the Bag stayed in place.

A statement devoid of facts:

In '14 Duncan RANG as the alpha. He led his team in the playoffs in FG%, boards, blocks, FTA, PER, and win shares. He was 2nd in FGA and points. In what was the most dominant NBA finals performance of any team in history over the back-to-back champs.

He distinguished himself.

midnightpulp
02-15-2016, 12:25 AM

And what's 3 times 4?

:lol

midnightpulp
02-15-2016, 12:28 AM

Okay, but you have to concede to CN.

He found direct evidence of them "selling your shit," but you play the fool.

They sold our shit and they sold your shit.

Deal?

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:29 AM
Okay, but you have to concede to CN.

He found direct evidence of them "selling your shit," but you play the fool.

They sold our shit and they sold your shit.

Deal?

No. They never sold our shit.

midnightpulp
02-15-2016, 12:30 AM
No. They never sold our shit.

That jacket was for sale for 2500.00.

Ipso facto, they sold your shit.

Concede and I'll concede.

Splits
02-15-2016, 12:31 AM
And what's 3 times 4?

:lol

Not...

http://i.imgur.com/WDoQmee.png

Not...

http://i.imgur.com/1kKykzD.png

But...
http://i.imgur.com/Zlhk5sM.png

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:31 AM
A statement devoid of facts:

In '14 Duncan RANG as the alpha. He led his team in the playoffs in FG%, boards, blocks, FTA, PER, and win shares. He was 2nd in FGA and points. In what was the most dominant NBA finals performance of any team in history over the back-to-back champs.

He distinguished himself.

No. He did not distinguish himself. I posted that picture of that horse, back broke, belly draggin'. That's the proof.

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:32 AM
That jacket was for sale for 2500.00.

Ipso facto, they sold your shit.

Concede and I'll concede.

No way. They never sold our shit.

Splits
No. He did not distinguish himself. I posted that picture of that horse, back broke, belly draggin'. That's the proof.

You made a funny.

I posted statistics.

Duncan distinguished himself, and then somePERIOD

Clipper Nation

How does that picture of Pau Gasol "prove" that Duncan didn't distinguish himself?

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:33 AM
The parade was being planned, Dale. They already had the velvet ropes set up in October. Then, Bryant happened.

tee, hee.

The never strung our ropes.

They strung your ropes.

They sold your shit.

midnightpulp
02-15-2016, 12:33 AM
No way. They never sold our shit.

And Kool never caught me.

I'm glad we came to understanding. Now we'll proceed.

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:34 AM
How does that picture of Pau Gasol "prove" that Duncan didn't distinguish himself?

You co opted that picture, which is a violation in it's own right. I never co opt anybody's shit.

Asshole.

Clipper Nation
02-15-2016, 12:34 AM
The never strung our ropes.

They strung your ropes.

They sold your shit.

Bryant took at least two out of the case, Dale. It is what it is.

Splits
02-15-2016, 12:35 AM
Damn, Dale getting bukkaked and his e-buddies are nowhere to be found.

Some friends. Then again, I presume that's why he hates ######s and pakis

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:35 AM
And Kool never caught me.

I'm glad we came to understanding. Now we'll proceed.

There is no understanding. You did wrong and want to barter with me. That's a violation of it's own.

Get lost.

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:36 AM
Damn, Dale getting bukkaked and his e-buddies are nowhere to be found.

Some friends. Then again, I presume that's why he hates ######s and pakis

I can fight alone. Makes me no difference. I enjoy it that way.

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:36 AM
Bryant took at least two out of the case, Dale. It is what it is.

You never said a word till I touched Duncan for '13.

midnightpulp
02-15-2016, 12:37 AM
There is no understanding. You did wrong and want to barter with me. That's a violation of it's own.

Get lost.

You only think I did "wrong."

I also think you're doing "wrong" claiming Duncan didn't distinguish himself. He led the team in pretty much all categories, but you're so bullheaded and full of hatred to concede him credit.

Shame, Cub.

Another offer:

You admit Duncan distinguished and I'll concede.

Clipper Nation
02-15-2016, 12:38 AM
You never said a word till I touched Duncan for '13.

Poppycock. I and all other objective basketball fans have been citing 2004 & 2008 since they happened.

Now let us proceed...

Splits
02-15-2016, 12:42 AM
Kirby's 4/11 and 1/5 from distance against no defense is even worse than his history-making worst-shooting-season-ever.

Once again, on the big stage he folds. Surprised they didn't give him the MVP, like in '10 when he went he got carried in game 7 and shot 6/24.

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:49 AM
Poppycock. I and all other objective basketball fans have been citing 2004 & 2008 since they happened.

Now let us proceed...

Never a word about selling shit till I invented it and lodged it for '13. You always use my shit. You have no restraint.

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:50 AM
Kirby's 4/11 and 1/5 from distance against no defense is even worse than his history-making worst-shooting-season-ever.

Once again, on the big stage he folds. Surprised they didn't give him the MVP, like in '10 when he went he got carried in game 7 and shot 6/24.

And you did the 6/24, yes, from the start. But, it's dumb. We won the fucking thing. We never take credit for .04 because it bared no fruit. You dummies have been doing 6/24 for over 5 years. You look stupid, but, I can't stops ya's.

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:51 AM
You only think I did "wrong."

I also think you're doing "wrong" claiming Duncan didn't distinguish himself. He led the team in pretty much all categories, but you're so bullheaded and full of hatred to concede him credit.

Shame, Cub.

Another offer:

You admit Duncan distinguished and I'll concede.

I ain't bartering with you and I ain't talking with you anymore until you relent.

That's it.

Splits
02-15-2016, 12:53 AM
And you did the 6/24, yes, from the start. But, it's dumb. We won the fucking thing. We never take credit for .04 because it bared no fruit. You dummies have been doing 6/24 for over 5 years. You look stupid, but, I can't stops ya's.

Pau, holding that 40% hand, overcoming 6/24 in the closeout, and then getting ripped of his Finals MVP trophy.

MVPau

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:54 AM
Pau, holding that 40% hand, overcoming 6/24 in the closeout, and then getting ripped of his Finals MVP trophy.

MVPau

Another dumb thing. You guys put all that importance on the MVP shit. I'll never understand it if I live to be a 100. It's worthless.

Splits
02-15-2016, 12:55 AM
Another dumb thing. You guys put all that importance on the MVP shit. I'll never understand it if I live to be a 100. It's worthless.

Horry: 7

Pippin: 6

Kobe: 4

Pau: 1

Daddy: 1

Thread
02-15-2016, 12:57 AM
Horry: 7

Pippin: 6

Kobe: 4

Pau: 1

Daddy: 1

I'm disgusted with ya's. Thoroughly disgusted.

I'm goin' and watchin' Walking Dead. I DVR'ed it and it'll be ready in 8 minutes. I'm going and getting something to eat and watch it. Get my mind off the way you guys have shown your fuckin' asses this evening.

Love always,

- Cubby

Splits
02-15-2016, 01:02 AM
I'm disgusted with ya's. Thoroughly disgusted.

I'm goin' and watchin' Walking Dead. I DVR'ed it and it'll be ready in 8 minutes. I'm going and getting something to eat and watch it. Get my mind off the way you guys have shown your fuckin' asses this evening.

Love always,

- Cubby

What's thoroughly disgusting is the image of you gumming a tuna sammich while your dentures soak in a cup on the coffee table.

Clipper Nation
02-15-2016, 01:06 AM
Never a word about selling shit till I invented it and lodged it for '13. You always use my shit. You have no restraint.

Your hypocrisy is your own. You can't lodge the "selling shit" card and not expect people to bring up '04 & '08.

DMC
02-15-2016, 01:06 AM

Yeah, Duncan busted 5 for the 2nd time. That's egregious, D. I can't see The Bag ever leaving Duncan's domicile.

You said he did it. He must have distinguished himself for you to know that.

Now you're talking about pretties. You don't do pretties, those are door stops.

Ball Buster
02-15-2016, 01:13 AM
I am enjoying this thread :bobo

Clipper Nation
02-15-2016, 01:13 AM
We never take credit for .04 because it bared no fruit.

You didn't just take credit for .04, you sold shit off of it.

The only salt was in the Spurs' wounds the last time the Lakers were there with Fisher. His fade-away 18-footer with 0.4 seconds left sent the Lakers to a stunning 74-73 victory over the Spurs in Game 5 of the 2004 West semifinals.

It became indelibly inked in Lakers lore, as foam "Fish Heads" were joyously snapped up by fans and "0.4" T-shirts quickly became standards at Staples Center kiosks.

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/13/sports/sp-spurs13

http://i.imgur.com/mOkwaOd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MZNFt4b.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/F3ylJJ9.jpg

Ha, ha.

Ball Buster
02-15-2016, 01:14 AM
I mean, there's like a whole bunch of butt-hurt in here

Ball Buster
02-15-2016, 01:16 AM
Plus Culburn holding it down as usual.

spurraider21
02-15-2016, 05:52 AM
You co opted that picture, which is a violation in it's own right. I never co opt anybody's shit.

Asshole.
Bend over, I'll show you a violation.

MultiTroll
02-15-2016, 09:25 AM
Chucker passed up by LeBron for career All Star points. :lol

KobeOwnsDuncan
02-15-2016, 09:29 AM
You know whose shit they never sold? The Clippers

Thread
02-15-2016, 10:11 AM
You know whose shit they never sold? The Clippers

The were too busy & too proud sponging off & then lynching Sterling.

Brazil
02-15-2016, 03:10 PM
I'm a well established kobe hater but a thread to trash talk the old shit bag for a performance during an ASG ? really ? Is there anything more insignificant than the % you shot during dat game ? who gives a shit...

LkrFan
02-15-2016, 03:44 PM

So now points matter? -15 points son. :downspin:

Splits
02-15-2016, 04:08 PM
I'm a well established kobe hater but a thread to trash talk the old shit bag for a performance during an ASG ? really ? Is there anything more insignificant than the % you shot during dat game ? who gives a shit...

At least the thread is basketball related, not like the thousands created after his retirement directed at Duncan's money, Amy, 2nd 5th, cucked, etc.

Also, he really wanted to shine and take home that MVP.

Brazil
02-15-2016, 04:44 PM
At least the thread is basketball related, not like the thousands created after his retirement directed at Duncan's money, Amy, 2nd 5th, cucked, etc.

Also, he really wanted to shine and take home that MVP.

agreed even tho two wrongs don't make it right